Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Shiru IyasuToday at 8:59 amDr.NoDeathThe Culling Games: The FinalToday at 1:50 amHimari HyuugaThe Culling Games: Ninth MatchToday at 12:37 amHimari HyuugaMy Immortal Yesterday at 11:02 pmTalon TauMerchant MonsterYesterday at 10:58 pmHebiishi OrochiIlluminate the UmbraYesterday at 9:32 amJunko TsukikoDoctor DaysYesterday at 9:09 amJunko TsukikoSpa Spy SessionYesterday at 8:56 amJunko TsukikoJunko TsukikoYesterday at 8:21 amJunko TsukikoA Few Errands to RunSat May 04, 2024 7:13 pmAyato Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
19 Posts - 43%
8 Posts - 18%
5 Posts - 11%
2 Posts - 5%
2 Posts - 5%
2 Posts - 5%
2 Posts - 5%
2 Posts - 5%
1 Post - 2%
1 Post - 2%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Alister Yama
Alister Yama
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Stat Page : https://www.narutoroleplaygame.com/t57215-alister-the-voice-yamaguchi
Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Missing Ninja
Ryo : 0

the calling of dawn Empty the calling of dawn

Sat Apr 04, 2015 9:57 am
yen's thoughts were a blur as he recalled the previous night. the moment of meeting the lips of a woman beyond his wildest dreams, the weaving of bonds as deep as his bugs with her, and the strange change in his body. Sunlight beamed through the window of his home and the sniffle of the beautiful blue eyed queen hotaru had her head resting over his beating heart. This must be a dream, yet its the dream life I could never ask more of then what I received. I am home and this is home for me and her.

yen took a deep breath and softly exhaled as he admired the small drops of water falling from the tiles outside the window. the embers of the dying fire now at the last of their life caught the corner of yens eyes and the neat folding of the now cool cloths from yen's care for hota as she fought through a nasty cold. but yen was comfortable. i must’ve overslept a bit  the young man thought lazily to himself and his now dark yellow eyes filled with joy at the fact he had such a great time with hotaru. Yen brushed hota's hair softly with his fingers tracing her hair softly. 

Taking note she was comfortable yen silently waited listening to hota's breathing and kissing the top of her hand softly as he waited for hota to awaken from her sleep. Taking note that while she was ready for the test. Should her body permit he would test her ability today to match him in strength and tactics and will go through with her the deeper depths of her element. Even through sickness our ancestors strived through the hardest times to build our homes. And even thorugh the destruction they endured the world . Yen smiled and looked down at hota as he waited for her to stir.

Wc:312
Hotaru Aburame
Hotaru Aburame
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

the calling of dawn Empty Re: the calling of dawn

Tue Apr 07, 2015 7:14 am
Hotaru's eyes slowed flitted open as she laid on Yens chest. Had she slept there all night? Yes, now she remembered! She kissed his chest before stretching and taking the wet rags off her head. She remembered she had started to feel better as they lie next to each other, and the rest, well use your imagination. Smiling she kissed his lips.

"Good morning." She sais with a yawn that led to a small cough and sniffle. Maybe she wasn't completely better. Her ears were still sore to as she laid her head back onto his chest. Being sick, is not any fun! "I thought I was better, I hope you don't get sick to!" She said as she held Yen close.
Alister Yama
Alister Yama
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Stat Page : https://www.narutoroleplaygame.com/t57215-alister-the-voice-yamaguchi
Remove Remove Default

Tue Apr 07, 2015 7:39 am
yen smiled and noted his queen as she was still feeling under the weather. "good morning my beautiful queen and dont worry sickness doesnt befall me that easily strong immune system" yen cradled hota's head and softly brushed her ears as he recalled the night. a blush was on his cheeks and he looked down towards hota's beautiful blue eyes. "did you sleep well hun? i over slept but it was good to oversleep since I had you here. never thought I would wake up with a beautiful woman in my arms." yen blushed and kissed hota's fore head as he layed back and thought for a moment.

"I never knew what my father meant when he said speak like a mirror but i always had pride in myself as a great listener and observe people. i forgot what it was like to let my heart known and I gave my heart to you my queen and you treat it like i can do anything in the world. with love and care like no other." yen closed his eyes and looked hota deep in the eyes. she looked sick but was so well rested. "you are ready to be a genin. and ready to stand as a ninja of the village. However hotaru something seems to pluage you now my love. I saw it in your eyes like when you spoke of your father. is everything allright my queen of the sky? perhaps I was imagining things but I know when someone is in pain."

yen looked into hota's eyes his eyes caring and understanding while his heartbeat was calm and peaceful, yet he felt something as his heart connected with hers. she was at peace relaxed yet he never understood why her eyes got clouded at times. thoes beautiful eyes sing the most beautiful song yet there is a song of sadness in thoes eyes that I want to cure her of If i can and still ease the pain that aches in her beautiful soul. Even if I died I will do all in my power to help her. I love you hota. yen smiled and held hota tight as he awaited hota's awnser  his voice humming a soothing relaxing toon as they both rested in each others embrace.

WC:689
Hotaru Aburame
Hotaru Aburame
Citizen

Tue Apr 07, 2015 8:23 am
Hota sighed slightly as she looked up into his yellow eyes. Maybe it was time to tell Yen her past. She kept looking into his eyes as she began to open up about her past. This was something she felt he had to know since they were together now!

"when I lived in Sunagakure, I lived with my parents. I had a wonderful life and I never had to do anything, I was spoiled I guess. I figured I would leave the village and become a missing ninja just for some excitement. I was stopped and hit across the head with a huge blade, the guy and I became girlfriend and boyfriend after that. One day while training, I was at the gates and I was kidnapped! I can't remember anything about the kidnapping, I just came out of a trance wondering the desert, and I remembered seeing the person, but everything after that is a blur1 Shortly after that, my boyfriend and my father went on a mission and were killed, then my mother died of an illness. I gave up on everything, left my village to go to a birthday party with a friend, was kidnapped again, then I became a grunt for the girl who kidnapped us. I went on a mission for her, met another guy, who was nice, but it wouldn't have worked out. I wondered the borders for a few days annd landed in Konoha, then I met you!" She said sighing with releif after wards, it seemed as though opening up to him was what she needed to do!
Alister Yama
Alister Yama
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Remove Remove Default

Tue Apr 07, 2015 8:43 am
Yen listend to hota's story and felt her insects buzz within her in a sorrowful hum as they too experienced the trauma of the past. she has been through alot and she is so strong after all that. yen looked into hota's eyes and kissed her deeply and passionately after she was finished with her tale. pulling back and holding her tight around the waist yen spoke up.

"perhaps the past was a challenge that stood before you. your losses and belife in trust often got you hurt and wounded. yet you still trust and belive. I can't imagine the feeling of your loss with your last boyfreind and father being lost to a mission. If I could’ve I would’ve stopped their deaths. you were kidnapped many times and mislead down the many swirling paths of fate. I assure you hota that I will protect you from ever being kidnapped by any other being ever again. because I may be one man but i will fight for your life because you are a woman worth fighting for." Yen took a breath as he held her tighter and let her cry on his chest as his voice began to crack.

"My queen went through the hardships that no one should ever go through! and I will assure you that will never ever happen again. and you will not lose me the way you lost them. because ill be by you every step of the way as your sheild and blade." yen began to cry and his heart was brimming with sorrow for hota's losses and her pain. he knew as well as she did her loss but never to that maginitude. looking though his tear filled eyes yen could feel her trust and belife in him. "I will be a fool to die and not be able to get you to safety. but ill be a even bigger fool to let anyone stop me from saving you" 

Yen's voice was full of strength and his eyes were alite in a flame of love and protectiveness. "what was the name of the one who dared to lay a hand on you?! For if we ever met them in our jorney through life together I will vow to protect you with all my heart and soul!" Yen calmed down and took a breath hopping he didn’t scare the beautiful woman in his arms.

WC:1,089
Hotaru Aburame
Hotaru Aburame
Citizen

Thu Apr 09, 2015 4:01 am
Hotaru loved kissing him, and when he pasionately kissed her, she had to kiss him as long as possible. When he began to to tell her how he wished he could have orevened the deaths, she smiled and held him close to her heart.

"Yen, maybe all the bad stuff that happened to me, happened because it wanted to lead me to you, maybe we are Meant to be king and queen and be together!" Hotaru said to him. She sat up and began to cough again, then she sneezed and sniffled. She sighed at the fact she was being romantic, yet she had to get sick. She leaned back on him again as she heard a crack of thunder outside and saw some dark clouds rolling in again.

"So a romantic day on the couch sharing stories and soup sound good to you Yen? It looks like it may rain some more." She said as she leaned over on him again.
Alister Yama
Alister Yama
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Remove Remove Default

Thu Apr 09, 2015 4:30 am
yen smiled and kissed hota softly as the rain began to fall around the home. and yen looked into hota's eyes and kissed her softly before speaking. "I belive you are right and me and you are meant to be. today is a day of resting at home in a sense that we wont be outside and in the cold. However i will be working on a clone technique that hopeully if you want to join my pilgrimage today for adventure and cook our meals as we talk to each other." yen kissed hota softly and shifted slightly to the left and held her close.

"today might be rainy but that never stops us from being us. don't be afraid to take the challenges that face us as genin and never fear because ill protect you." yen stood up and got on a knee as he wished for hota to be better for her genin exam. Yen kissed hota's hand and looked into her eyes. "we might not be able to have moments like this on missions but my feelings when by you will keep moments like this immortal. and while days go by and years go by today is the day we begin learning together and protecting each others. so hota dont be afraid." yen preformed the clone technique and looked at the clone created.

"hota what is the job of a clone?" yen looked over at hota with a smile as he awaited her awnser.

WC:1,336
Hotaru Aburame
Hotaru Aburame
Citizen

Sat Apr 11, 2015 6:06 am
"The job of a clone is to represent you either to aid you against an enemy or to confuse the enemy during an attack. That is right isn't it?" Hotaru answered then asked. "And I would be honored to join your pilgrimage and learn a few recipes from you by cooking our meals." She said feeling a little excited. "Since you train me so well, I have no doubt I can learn a lot from you! "She added. As he held her hand, tears began to for in her eyes again! He was so sweet to her! You ever get the feeling you have known someone forever? Well that is how Hotaru feels about Yen! "You will always be in my heart no matter what I do, whether it is on a mission or if I have to fight for you, because I know you will always do the same for me!" Hotaru said slightly blushing! As she heard the crack of thunder outside she wrapped her arms around Yen again.
Alister Yama
Alister Yama
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Remove Remove Default

Sat Apr 11, 2015 10:31 am
"exactly hota!” yen kissed her and held her around her waist as he began to speak again. “The goal of a clone is to be of several things. a decoy, a instrument for disabling, confusing the enemy, as a scout to unwilling areas, a second hand for combat, or even in daily life. The  uses for our clones and our techniques are limitless and we must always keep in mind of what they can be used for" yen smiled as hota held him tight and he kissed her softly as he kissed the tear filled eyes of his queen. "you are so smart my love and cant wait to eat what you cook after today. so we will utilize the rain water today for our clones and perhaps. just perhaps have them help cook for us." yens eyes were gleaming with admiration of hota as he held her hand. "So what do you say my love? want to make a solid clone? and maybe.. get a back rub later?" [/color] yen blushed and kissed hoota softly on her cheek and lips hoping his message will get across.

yen kissed hota's hand and stood at the window picking up a 3 buckets from the side of the window sill yen opend the window into the downpour  and placed the buckets outside so they can fill up. then yen sat down next to hota and admired her eyes. "hota who gave you your beautiful eyes? was it your mother by chance because they truely are breath taking like your beauty takes my breath away.just perfect beauty that makes me weak in the knees and my heart soar in the sky of your eyes." yen sat down next to hota and held her hands smiling and with joy in his heart and eyes as he awaited her beautiful voice to respond to his question.
WC: 1,642
Hotaru Aburame
Hotaru Aburame
Citizen

Wed Apr 15, 2015 4:13 am
"I think I could attempt to make a solid clone today, I have done pretty good in the past at making them, okay well two days ago when we started training! And I have been watching you cook, so I think I learned a few things about cooking from you!" She said with a smile as she looked at him.
"My eyes? Oh, well both my parents had a shade of blue eyes, my mothers were grayish blue, my fathers were kind of a aquamarine color. Somehow I ended up with sky blue eyes, not sure how. I heard my grandparents on my fathers side were blue eyed, but on my mothers side, they had browns and greens. I guess I am special!" She answered slightly blushing at the words he said to her.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum