Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Jun TsukikoToday at 3:38 amJun TsukikoKiko TsukikoToday at 3:32 amKiko TsukikoSeal of ApprovalToday at 3:27 amJunko TsukikoJunko TsukikoToday at 3:06 amJunko TsukikoRelationship Woes: Dude in DistressToday at 3:02 amJunko TsukikoRelationship Woes: A First DateToday at 2:58 amJunko TsukikoRelationship Woes: A Budding InterestToday at 2:56 amJunko TsukikoGrandma's GardenYesterday at 9:27 pmJoro ShokkuSelf Defense ClassYesterday at 9:12 pmJoro ShokkuKoshō-hō nōjō oboeruYesterday at 9:06 pmMarabelle Blossom
Top posting users this month
188 Posts - 60%
34 Posts - 11%
19 Posts - 6%
17 Posts - 5%
13 Posts - 4%
10 Posts - 3%
9 Posts - 3%
9 Posts - 3%
8 Posts - 3%
6 Posts - 2%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Alister Yama
Alister Yama
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Stat Page : https://www.narutoroleplaygame.com/t57215-alister-the-voice-yamaguchi
Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Missing Ninja
Ryo : 0

the calling of dawn - Page 2 Empty Re: the calling of dawn

Tue Apr 14, 2015 11:44 pm
yen held hota tightly and smiled. "Well beautiful sky queen we have time before we train. So tell me a bit more about your past. If you want of course." yen kissed hota softly on the lips and rubbed her back with his palms. "i hope we can do the clones before the supper." yen rubbed down hotas spine and the muscles around her shoulders and her shoulder blades kissing her cheek and whispering in her ear. "relax my love its just you and me"

The rain was falling harder and the sound of rain on the roof was a soothing melody that relaxed yen as he rubbed her back and looked over hotas shoulder and gazed into her eyes with love and care filled in his eyes and began to rub the back and sides of hotas neck as he awaited hotas answer. While he waited yen thought something I hope that we can master this technique itll be tricky but we can do this. And she can do this. When she learns this she will be prepared to learn the web techniques. A smile came over yen as he thought of all of the potential she has and looked in hotas eyes and spoke once more. “when you become a  medical ninja I can show you the basic techniques” yen smiled his brilliant smile and added a small kiss on hotas neck so she can reply.

WC:1,894
Hotaru Aburame
Hotaru Aburame
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

Thu Apr 16, 2015 2:18 am
More about her past? Well why not, they were together now after all! "I was an only child, but I grew up around my cousins. I guess you can call me privileged my dads work kept us in a comfortable way of living. We had a nice house, a huge pool in the back yard! My parents were very caring and sadly, they never pushed me to really go to my full potential. My mother was a teacher at the academy, and my father, he mainly did research on the kikaichu. He had an incident one time and I almost ended up injured  by the bugs! He found out how to  make the bugs aggressive and found out there is a way to cause the bugs to turn against you, luckily he knew how to stop the experiment bugs using his. It sadly ended up in a hugs mess of dead Kikaichu on the back porch! And we had a rather large back porch! and it was covered end to end with dead bugs. Of course we had to sweep them up and carry them back to his lab where he and my Uncle were working on them. I remember it clearly because it was the first time I ever felt my bugs become so defensive, but my dad told me to not use my Kikaichu, to call them off. Maybe it was good, because all bugs involved died!" Hotaru said as her mind drifted back to the incident. She then heard him mention how he could help her with her medical techniques! "You know medical ninjutsu? I would love for you to teach me some!" She said with a smile on her face!
Alister Yama
Alister Yama
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Stat Page : https://www.narutoroleplaygame.com/t57215-alister-the-voice-yamaguchi
Remove Remove Default

Thu Apr 16, 2015 3:27 am
yen smiled and understood. "wow your father couldve done so much!" tears filled yens eyes as he said this and his father came to mind as lightning flashed across the sky but they were nice and warm in their house. yen held hota tightly and spoke of his father and mother. " my father was a warrior known for his ability to drain chakra by touch/ some say it was his unique ability but actually it was both his insects and an ability that he developed by adapting to his surroundings and insects. yet despite this he never fought to kill unless nessary even then he restrained himself. his bond was incredible although he proberly never under stood kikaichu like your father. yet his real power was his ninjutsu and water. he knew water and taught me to be like water, proberly the secret to his  fighting style. he spent 7 years observing the rivers and waterfalls even the ocean. Adapting like water not like the hozoki of course. he trained so hard and loved us so much " yen took a breath and was quiet for a minute before thinking of his mother.

in a hoarsh voice yen spoke up in a low voice  as he began "she thought things through and was insightful, a healer of wounds both body and heart. like silk and eyes that reflect your eyes and you see yourself. however she was an accomplished genjutsu user as well. she loved my father with all her heart father and mother always knew what the other was thinking ar a glance. she was a medical ninja at heart and soul and was the best cook i ever knew. i miss my mother. Even with her hand to medical jutsu she couldn’t stop the cell death of her unfortunate insect mutation. She even used genjutsu to numb the pain of her dying body to avoid pain. Her once green eyes that shone like the green leaves on the trees faded as her memory eroded and in her final hours she looked at me and kissed my head whispering my first letters and speaking my fathers name,  and saying I love you my father a few minutes before coughed up blood as he lay dying next to her but he held her as she called to him after he faded away into the abyss. She lost her will to live without him at that moment and faded." 

yen broke down into tears and shook in sadness. he missed then with all his heart and now hota was here making his world spin, "if only mother didn’t get sick! I called to her and father till I couldn’t speak anymore! " yen looked deep in hotas eyes and held her hands. "i was little so i couldn’t save them, but i plan to be a warrior like my dad and a master illusionist like mom and medical expert to keep those i love safe, and i hope i can be half what they were"

yen awaited hotas respose to his tale

WC:2.406
Hotaru Aburame
Hotaru Aburame
Citizen

Thu Apr 16, 2015 3:38 am
Hota an Yen sat side by side on the couch this time as they spoke to one another telling stories of their past. Yen's story seemed to captivate Hotaru as she listened intently to him. It was one of the stories that kept your heart on edge as you listened and at certain points, pulled your heart strings and brought tears to your eyes! As Yen began to cry Hotaru reached out to him and wrapped her arms around him and held onto him. "It's okay, I love you! And I have every faith in you that you will be whatever you set your soul to being!" She said holding him close to her. She kissed his heek. His story brought Hotaru to tears to. No wonder Yen was so smart, his parents taught him well.
Alister Yama
Alister Yama
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Remove Remove Default

Thu Apr 16, 2015 4:17 am
yen held hota in his arms as he cried and kisseed her cheek with tear streaked cheeks and smiled " I havnt cried for a while like that. I love you my queen and will protect you from sickness and health" yen held hota's hands and kissed them holding her tight before grabbing the buckets outside and smiling the talk brought strength to yen as he came back to hota with the buckets of water. "love are you ready to train our techniques it can be like a family ok" yen smiled as he placed the buckets at the foot of the couch and kissed her softly leaning over her. "but first how about a little spoiling for you since you heard my story" yen kissed hota softly and held her tight

Yen stood up and looked at the buckets of water. two one per person and a technique to learn. yen heald the tiger sign and began to focused his chakra and willing it with mixing it with his chakra to make in likeness of himself. molding it to the likeness of his arms and legs to his fingers and eyes and hair. to teeth and his headband, to the irisis of his eyes and shininess of his teeth. everything molded by chakra and memory. the water swished and swirled as it formed and moved by his will and way. and allowing the ultimate task.  independent choice. the water formed  into first the head and arms of him but then fell apart into a large puddle. damn not yet! yen looked over at hota to see her progress.

WC:2,702
Hotaru Aburame
Hotaru Aburame
Citizen

Mon Apr 20, 2015 1:43 am
As they held each other she leaned her head on his shoulder and sighed softly. Hearing him say he loved her, she smiled as she kissed his lips quickly. "I love you to Yen." She said as she hugged him closely. A treat? She then saw the buckets of water! Water jutsus! This is something she had been wanting to try! She closely watched Yen use his water jutsu and she figured she would mimic his actions! If it worked for him surely it would work for her. Hotaru sneezed and felt her bugs suddenly buzz inside her as though they were trying to fight against her sickness! She sniffled slightly before mimicking Yens actions and creating a rather unique looking water person, it was shaped like a human but was made of water! "Hmm....okay that was a good first attempt!" Hotaru said as she focused her jutsu again and made a huge floating blob of water. She giggled as the water  blob exploded and hit the floor!
Alister Yama
Alister Yama
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Remove Remove Default

Mon Apr 20, 2015 2:44 am
yen smiled and chuckled after seeing her blob of water explode. " often failure frustrates me but I feel like I can make mistakes and be able to learn from them. perhaps..." yen went silent in thought as he focused on the water in the bucket once again. like the whater whip he realized that his focuse was needed in the solidifying the clone as image was not a concern but making a solid clone required the key of making anything solid or making a illusion reality to another. "this requires will" yen spoke softly and stood up straight as he prepaired the tiger sign once more knowing his chakra reacted the same way he wishes but now willing the shape and chakra to function like a body.

"fingers must move, legs must be felt and not break or splatter, body must remain intact, like the webs all must be together so that means." yen focused a large amount of chakra into the water itself and willed it to branch out like tenticles of a squid while imagining the figure of himself. sweat began to for at his brows as yen focused even more on willing the water this time with chakra a sort of chakra center being the baisis of the water technique. slowly the water formed on its own reacting to yens will.

"hota its like our insects your chakra reacts to your will so focus a large ammount into the water so you can create it in your image. its easier with a element to form a body since it is solid." the water slowly rose on its own and at this time his bugs made an unusual buzz that didnt register to yen immediatly since he was observing the process of the water raising in the form of himself. First the head and torseo appeared mixed with eyes and the fingers, skin pigmentation and eye color along with yens light skin tight shirtt and long pants with his bare feet and tonails following up. in a matter of a minute a nice replica stood before him and hota with yens sweet smile beaming at both creator and hota.

the clone walked out from the bucket with the water not dripping from the body. a solid replica of yen stood next to yen and yen observed the clone touching the clone. "its cool like the water but retains its shape" yen smiled and the clone smiled and in a soft voice replied "of course I am annd hota is beautiful" both the clone and yen blushed and looke at hota as they smiled at her. "well now a bit of cooking is in order now and a warm house shall we get to work?" yen spoke to the clone and the clone headed towards the kitchen and turned on the stove.

Meanwhile yen looked at hota as he rubbed her shoulder and whispered encouragement to hota in her ear softly. "today our game will be who can make the most clones today so we can spend time cuddling. whoever does well will use their clones later on the other for fun activities ok?" yen blushed as he had ideas for hota's later on back massage.

WC: 3,240
Hotaru Aburame
Hotaru Aburame
Citizen

Mon Apr 20, 2015 3:58 am
She closely watched him as he kept attempting to make a clone! Yens determination was amazing to her. He never gave up, no matter what! There was a certain face he made with his beautiful golden eyes and a way he turned his body...Hotaru blushed and looked away for a second. "Okay, maybe I can try to focus my chakra a little differently, like I do with my bugs!" She said as she tried to focus a little differently! She had started to focus and was creating a clone when she sneezed and suddenly a small swarm of ten bugs began to buzz outside of her body! Did she sneeze them out? After the sneeze she lost concentration and her clone fell back into the bucket. She sighed until she noticed his clone and heard it call her beautiful.
"You are handsome." She replied with a wink as she heard the offer he made about the clones. "Okay, you're on dear." She said with a wink as she turned to focus on the water again!
Alister Yama
Alister Yama
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Remove Remove Default

Mon Apr 20, 2015 4:33 am
yen's clone came back a few minutes later in this time yen learned that while he was coaching hota on the steps and spoiling her training with small kisses on the neck got her flustered she made remarkable improvement with the bugs "if you do well my love the clones can massage you with me at the same time along with me kissing you as well. would you like that?" although he was teasing a bit his ideas swarmed a bit and he cmiled with a chuckle as he kissed hota once again as she failed making the clone. " don’t take a mistake or failure as a loss but a chance to improve. learn and observe from what was done dear thats where technique fines comes from." the first clone at this time returned to yen with a pot of water and water began to drip. "I am sorry but my timing is rather limited but I might be able to go a little longer If I may?"

Yen looked at the clone and raised the tiger sign while grabbing the bucket and the clone dissolved into a small puddle of water. "they have a limited time frame and wont last as long but with some finesse we can use them to help us through the day hota since they don’t hurt much of our chakra reserves.” yen smiled and observed hota preform the technique a bit before commencing with some house hold chores. Yen Proceeded to make lunch and started boiling some water in a nice steam and chopped some vegetables for a healthy vegetable soup for both Yen and hota, the second water clone began to use a knife and chop some meat although nowhere near as well as yen. Taking note of the limited ness of the clones yen smiled and preceded to pour  the chopped vegetables into the now bubbling soup. As both water clones dissolved into water after completing their tasks.

A sharp buzz from his insects distracted yen as he stirred the soup. And his pores open to let out his insects. However a few more then usual came out then he requested. A look of surprise came to yens face as he observed his kilkikaichu. "this is something... another unusual change is occurring just like that time but... no pain its almost as if my bugs are deciding something" yen muttered to himself and observed the female insect. While his kikaichu are mostly brown in color this one had a tad bit longer legs as if it was partially changing. but from what and why did his insects come out without his permission? Yen headed out towards hota to point out something to her.

Yen looked over to hota with a look of excitement in his eyes as he created another water clone this time a bit faster but still as sturdy then he created a second one to double the work load while he asked them to heat up some tea and one to start a fire safely. but at this moment yen examined the insects quietly and noted something slightly different as well. the female had a larva on its back. Smaller then the larve that he noted seeing when they would come out of wounds that were bad.. "why didn’t I notice this before?" yen muttered to himself and looked over at hota and smiled. "Today is full of surprises my love do you know your insects change like you do but also with your body growing stronger lots of unusual phenomena’s occur as well."

yen sent the female insects back inside of himself letting them breed some more but in need of checking them every few minutes or so to see how they are doing. while giving hota tips on the water clone technique.

WC:3,876
Hotaru Aburame
Hotaru Aburame
Citizen

Tue Apr 21, 2015 1:47 am
Hotaru stared at the insect in his hand rather shocked! She took one of her female bugs in her hand and held it up to his, she noticed the difference between the two almost intantly. "Your bugs, how did they change?" She asked fascinated by his new discovery. "Is it a female or a male?" She asked noticing the small larvae on it's back! "This is a interesting discovery!" She added with a smile!
 Even though she wasn't feeling good, it seemed Yen knew how to make her feel better and brighten her day! He was good at that. "I seem to have gotten water all over the floor, I was trying to make my clone and somehow I made a huge mess on the floor." She said sniffling. "While you make something to eat, I am going to take a shower!" She said standing up and hugging Yen.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum