Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Jun TsukikoToday at 3:38 amJun TsukikoKiko TsukikoToday at 3:32 amKiko TsukikoSeal of ApprovalToday at 3:27 amJunko TsukikoJunko TsukikoToday at 3:06 amJunko TsukikoRelationship Woes: Dude in DistressToday at 3:02 amJunko TsukikoRelationship Woes: A First DateToday at 2:58 amJunko TsukikoRelationship Woes: A Budding InterestToday at 2:56 amJunko TsukikoGrandma's GardenYesterday at 9:27 pmJoro ShokkuSelf Defense ClassYesterday at 9:12 pmJoro ShokkuKoshō-hō nōjō oboeruYesterday at 9:06 pmMarabelle Blossom
Top posting users this month
188 Posts - 60%
34 Posts - 11%
19 Posts - 6%
17 Posts - 5%
13 Posts - 4%
10 Posts - 3%
9 Posts - 3%
9 Posts - 3%
8 Posts - 3%
6 Posts - 2%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Alister Yama
Alister Yama
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Stat Page : https://www.narutoroleplaygame.com/t57215-alister-the-voice-yamaguchi
Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Missing Ninja
Ryo : 0

the calling of dawn - Page 4 Empty Re: the calling of dawn

Wed Apr 29, 2015 2:27 am
yen chuckled as hota kissed him and grabbed the mop yens mind went blank just like the night before and he lost his breath as he held her and held the kiss while his clone tended to the fire. pulling away from hota yen blushing whispered in hota's ear "keep doing that and i will clean up for you my dear and you will be getting lots of lessons form me. but how about we take a small break from training today and study our bugs a little later since you made excellent progress with your water clone. perhaps even got it down and i belive you will be even stronger then I am" yen held htas hand as he smiled and noted their progress before the mid afternoon. "You are such a fast learner and you will learn the webs and a insect jutsu tomarrow ok my love?”

Yen grabbed some towles and began cleaning up the area around them and the floor in the kitchen as they both began to work on the house as a day of easy work and talking. Yet deep inside yen he felt the humming of another bug similar to the humming of his kilkikaichu yet more distinct.  So it begins again and this comes the awakening and ever changing of human and insect bonds comes the deeper deoths of man and nature as one. They out number us and can overcome us but we coexist as species of the world. Bring on the new challenges that await me and my clan for we will adapt and grow like our ancistors.

(leave)

TWC: 6,061

+4,000 words to unlocking skill Lord Of the Insects
+577 words to learning Water clone jutsu
+1,484 to learning basic medical jutsu level 2

+30 stats
Hotaru Aburame
Hotaru Aburame
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

the calling of dawn - Page 4 Empty Re: the calling of dawn

Fri May 01, 2015 5:24 am
Hotaru blushed as he called her a fast learner! It was true she caught on to most jutsus really quick, and after working with Yen, she caught on how to use her bugs! As she began to mop she heard him say he would teach her the web jutsu tomorrow because she was learning so fast! That was the jutsu he had been doing when they met and the one he had just demonstrated! She was hoping she could do the jutsus as well as Yen does it! She smiled as she thought about this!"Yes, let's study our bugs for the rest of the day, the water clone exhausted me, at least I learned it thanks to you! At least you haven't yet given up on me. From the look of it I think I ended up with more water on the floor from my attempts than actually in the bucket forming the clone!"  Hotaru leaned in and kissed his lips again as he was done talking and she was mopping the floor! The living room looked more as though it was a huge puddle or pond instead of a living area!
"I have a feeling that you will be the one who makes me one of the strongest members in our clan! I love you Yen!" She said as she continued down the hallway mopping up the mess from her many water clone attempts! At least she finally learned it! After she was done she was thirsty and Ironically went into the kitchen for a glass of water before sitting down with Yen to do some Kikaichu research. His bugs were more interesting than hers, she was hoping at some point her bugs would begin to change like his had. The rain outside had increased to a steady fall, and it was soothing her to help her focus!
[exit]
word count: 2811 = 14 stats
2000/2000  word count for water clone
Akihana Akari
Akihana Akari
Citizen
Stat Page : [url=statpage]Stat Page[/url]
Remove Iryōjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 223500