Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Jun TsukikoToday at 3:38 amJun TsukikoKiko TsukikoToday at 3:32 amKiko TsukikoSeal of ApprovalToday at 3:27 amJunko TsukikoJunko TsukikoToday at 3:06 amJunko TsukikoRelationship Woes: Dude in DistressToday at 3:02 amJunko TsukikoRelationship Woes: A First DateToday at 2:58 amJunko TsukikoRelationship Woes: A Budding InterestToday at 2:56 amJunko TsukikoGrandma's GardenYesterday at 9:27 pmJoro ShokkuSelf Defense ClassYesterday at 9:12 pmJoro ShokkuKoshō-hō nōjō oboeruYesterday at 9:06 pmMarabelle Blossom
Top posting users this month
188 Posts - 60%
34 Posts - 11%
19 Posts - 6%
17 Posts - 5%
13 Posts - 4%
10 Posts - 3%
9 Posts - 3%
9 Posts - 3%
8 Posts - 3%
6 Posts - 2%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Alister Yama
Alister Yama
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Stat Page : https://www.narutoroleplaygame.com/t57215-alister-the-voice-yamaguchi
Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Missing Ninja
Ryo : 0

the calling of dawn - Page 3 Empty Re: the calling of dawn

Tue Apr 21, 2015 2:14 am
Yen smiled and nodded. "Yeah my insects changed a while back it was when I was working with my web jutsu they gained a nice transformation and was painful as well, However this larve is diffrent from these ones i might be mistaken but there seems to be more going on within me then I thought" yen smiled at hota as he hugged her tight and rubbed her back "they cause quiet a diffrence to my webs too I will show you and you will notice the diffrence between them from before. Just be warned that that the webs will drain your chakra and the drop is like a basic jutsu however its sever..." yen paused as he looked into hota's eyes and smiled before speaking "However our insects always change and grow like we do hota as we grow stronger they do in a sense. perhaps not as powerful but they adapt to changes in our body and minds, when we are sick they feel it and are too. learn the connection between you and your insects to master them"

Yen let go of hota and turned towards the window as he began forming the webs within his stomach.  then yen spat out two pulsating blue webs on to the window and they stuck still pulsing blue. yen felt the chakra loss but it wasn’t as bad as he thought still he shook his head and pointed towards the webs. "touch them with both hands it will be very sticky but ill help you break them off as they are hard to break off unless you are me or have a weapon to hack at them for awhile." yen took a breath and smiled before speaking "insects evolve over time after your body is changing and growing with rapid change. these guys my kilkikaichu were made from my dabbing into spider webs as they can help form webs and create a chakra destructive webbing fluid substance within me that as you see when stuck to a surface drains the chakra of the being that touches it into the surface." yen scratched his head and nodded "but these webs are hard for me to make and you might need a bit more work before accepting these guys into you."

yen smiled and noted the water around them. but the clone technique and this is what you shall learn but dont worry about mistakes I about got this down it requires you to enter a substantial portion of chakra into the water and mold it in your shape with your will my queen. the clone will act on its own yes after all its a clone!" yen laughed and smiled as he looked deep into hotas eyes “your bugs will change over time too after all they are a part of you and how beautiful it is to be that way. Perhaps they will gain unique abilities too” yen kissed hotas forehead and looked into her eyes again loss of breath as her blue eyes filled him with joy.

tWC: 4,379
Hotaru Aburame
Hotaru Aburame
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

Wed Apr 22, 2015 6:11 am
Hotaru was still amazed with Yens bugs! Could hers possible change? If they could it would be amazing to use them and any unique abilities they may have! "I wonder, could I possible be able to change my bugs the more I train? I wonder if I could use mine for medical purposes? That would be completing what my father started in his studies!" She said kind of excited! She stood up and went to touch the webs that Yen had created! Sure enough, Hotas hands stuck to them. She had a bit of an issue trying to get them off of her, they had stuck to the wall but were now on Hotarus hands and she couldn't get them off!
"Yes, I have to lean this jutsu! They are stuck to my hands! She said kind of laughing. She watched in awe as her bugs swarmed her hands trying to remove the foreign objects. "What the...why did they...I didn't even tell them..." Hotas eyes focused on her bugs covering her hands.
Alister Yama
Alister Yama
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Stat Page : https://www.narutoroleplaygame.com/t57215-alister-the-voice-yamaguchi
Remove Remove Default

Wed Apr 22, 2015 2:57 pm
yen chuckled as he came over and severed the webbing with several swipes with a very sharp knife making sure not to cut hota "yes they are very sticky and will suck If you are caught in the mix of these. man these webs must’ve gotten stronger as I must’ve perhaps put more chakra into the webs?" yen gazed at the webs as his sharp knife took a little longer to break. kilkikaichu made this stronger plus they seem to be  coming out a bit faster and unexpectedly what in the world! yen thought to himself. a few minutes passed as yen observed the insects from hota help her break free. the drain of chakra was considerate and yen sighed aloud as his insects came out again this time with more larve.

Yen had a look of shock as he communicated once again with his insects. "you’ve gotta be kidding me? that shouldnt have left my gaze that a dormant insect was roaming about my body. that could explain the surge of power with this an-" Yen froze stiff as He felt his insects enter his mind while his body froze and the knife fell to the ground a new level of control of his insects occured. what!? yens insects hummed as he could only turn his head and when he thought to step his insects moved backwards instead with the grace and smoothness of a persons walk. However a huge drop of chakra hit yens body as he did this. what In the world was that!? yen thought to himself as he noted his insects moved in a way he would. Very impressive now return my friends. 

Yen was able to move as soon as all of his insects yens body relaxed and the chakra loss was staggering. "sorry my love if that scared you that caught me off guard its like when the insects came out the larve and kilkiachu were together it stuns my body but seems to increase my control scheme of the insects." Yen smiled at hota and helped her break free of the webs and kissed her hands. "my love be careful of my webs ok?" yen kissed hota's ;ips softly and held her hands

WC:4,391
Hotaru Aburame
Hotaru Aburame
Citizen

Thu Apr 23, 2015 3:13 am
Hotaru let him cut off the webs from her hands! These bugs were amazing! They couldn't be normal kikaichu! Suddenly Yen seemed to change! Something was very different, very off, especially for Yen! "Yen, are you okay?" Hotaru asked as she looked him over! What in the world was happening? Did this have something to do with the bugs? "If you don't mind me asking, what kind of bugs are those? They can't be kikaichu!" She said as she tried to get the excess webs off her hands. Suddenly Yen snapped back into his normal self! "Well that explains a lot!" She said as he removed the excess webs from her hands then kissed her hands and moved to her lips! "I will, but please explain to me what the heck is going on with your bugs!" Hotaru said with a smile as she kissed Yens soft lips again!
Alister Yama
Alister Yama
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Remove Remove Default

Thu Apr 23, 2015 4:24 am
yen looked into hotas eyes and held her after their passionate kiss. "my love I honestly dont know. perhaps its that with another species inside me I might end up with an unusual effect. like i lost a sever ammount of chakra but yet the insects... it was unusual we became one as they followed my exact thoughts. and these larve are unique from the ones my kilikaichu produce. it must be an adverse effect for a new ability for me. to control many requires the grand focus of oneself to be the guide in their life. however our minds and body can only take so much without taking preportional ammount from thethe other." yen took a breath and held hota tight before simplifying.

"in simple words the more types of insects I control the less I do physically. I couldnt move my arms or legs only my head and eyes. couldnt speak. but my control of my bugs went to a whole nother level. The deepest connection to the bugs and us that I fear non have taken I mightve came across something beyond even my greatest dreams through experimenting and understanding my bugs hota. a evolution that was a double edge occured caused pain beyond my comprehension. I thought i was going to die when these guys were created. and yet with a connection that affects me physically and mentally I can now see the toll of what studying them does."

yen closed his eyes after the explanation and thought a bit before speaking. "this thing that occured might be deadly in the feild but also the great asset in survival so I must ask you hota Please like I am your sheild sheild me If i ever had to do that again." yen looked into hotas eyes and held her hands tightly as he understood the risks of his discovery yet bodly deep inside hisinsects were buzzing like him with a hum of determination. "power is at times a natural search for us. but how we use our gifts and talents determine what we can do in life and the world my love. Our parents knew this as they were shinobi and our ancistors. should we lose our way we lose ourselves. but we are aburame and stick together as family and our nation." 

yen sat on the wooden floor exhuasted as he caught his breath. never had he encountered such a taxing task as the action he pulled but he felt it was worth for the power that it held on its own. two insect species in my body and most likely a offspring of the kilkikaichu. i am always surprised. yen thought to himself as he smiled up at hota. "hun how about i teach you the web thing after you make a solid clone. I belive when your chakra is ready and stronger you can too have the kilkikaichu within you and perhaps the very ability that comes with understanding the complexity of their being. It will be a challenge but I will always make sure you succeed even at the cost of my life my love" yen kissed hotas hand and looked up into her beautiful blue eyes and smiled his charming smile. “I love you”

WC:4,934
Hotaru Aburame
Hotaru Aburame
Citizen

Thu Apr 23, 2015 5:19 am
"I promise you, I will do what I can to help you and protect you, because you do the same for me!" She said as she kissed his soft lips again. "I love you to Yen!" Another specie living inside of him, these bugs are definitely different, but as long as he has a connection with them, maybe he can control them! even though the bugs seemed to take control of him for a second it could be quite useful in battle! Not only could he take down an opponent, the bugs would protect him because he is the host.

"I think we need to look at your bugs a little further, do you still have the kikaichu inside you to?" She asked as she began to look in Yens eyes. Suddenly her bugs were buzzing, was it excitement or curiosity? She wasn't sure just yet.
Alister Yama
Alister Yama
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Remove Remove Default

Thu Apr 23, 2015 6:39 am
yen smiled and chuckled. hota always had a way to awnser and caught on quick. "you are so smart we should look more into these guys a bit more I agree. however the kikaichu transform and thats why we keep some as spare with us so we can reintroduce them back into our bodies if need be. we are breeders and warriors its always good to keep the old insects in a quantity number so we can use them again at a time of need." yen smiled and kissed hota as he felt honored as she would keep him safe at his weakest moment and vuneralbility and tears welled up in his eyes. "My queen is the greatest and your eyes sing true my love. So lets do an experiment later this afternoon to see how our bugs have changed. itll be fun and rewarding!" yen winked at hota and kissed her softly.

yet as yen pulled away he felt his bugs buzz a bit before several burst out of his arm drawing a little blood. and a sharp pain came though his body as he doubled over but within an instant it was done for the confrontation of insects within him ended by the single mental command of SILENCE! in that instant his bugs stopped buzzing and yen gazed at the six insects buzzed before him and yen began a small conversation with the insects enforcing a few rules and ensuring that the insects knew that all problems must not be done at his expense. the buzzing insects calmed down and flew back through the open wounds as yen prepaired the medical technique to heal his hand.

"A control struggle between a dominate and subspecies that could be easily handled If you have the command and will to control them my love. the problem is that you must at times hold authority over your insects and even though they are your family you have the final say what goes on as the host. The rules of the house in our homes work with our insects. one species may not like it at first but since we are the boss we must uphold the rules. just like the commands of children to make sure to respect their parents right? In this case the kilkikaichu want a larger control which i allow to the extent that their numbers are indeed larger the the population of the second insect, but each must be equal in oppertunity. Its a rule i made for myself and them." yen relaxed as the wounds in his arms closed up and the blood dried taking a breath as he looked at hota. "so clone progress my love?"

WC: 5,384
Hotaru Aburame
Hotaru Aburame
Citizen

Wed Apr 29, 2015 1:04 am
Paying close attention to him, she listened as he explained everything clearly laying it al out on the table! "That is a good rule you have, I think I should apply it to me and my bugs as well." She said with a smile. Her bugs did work pretty hard and maybe she should take care of them a little better.
She cleaned off Yens arms where the dried blood was, she didn't like seeing him wounded in any way, even if was as small as as a pin head!
"Oh I have done really well with my clone progress!" She said with a smile! As she made the proper hand signs and form her chakra as she would her bugs, the water came up out of the bucket creating a pure see through clone! The clone suddenly began forming color and depth copying that of Hotarus body! The perfectly created clone lasted ten seconds before turning back into water and falling on the ground and bucket!
"Progress coming alone well!" Hotaru said smiling. She was very proud of herself.
Alister Yama
Alister Yama
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Remove Remove Default

Wed Apr 29, 2015 1:26 am
yen beamed with joy as hota made the sign for the water clone and chuckled as the clone rose on its own out of the bucket into a stunningly beautiful copy of hota stood before him with the beautiful blue eyes that took his breath away. "d-did I tell you how beautiful you look? you are beautiful hota and your clone is physical proof of the beauty." yen hugged hota and kissed her softly holding her tight. despite all of the water from clone practice yen felt hota could do the clone jutsu as well as he can and he spoke to hota as he held her tight.

"I am proud of you my queen you did it! so after we do somemore insect study and more house cleaning you get a massage since your still recovering my dear." yen smiled and felt his bugs finally settle down as in they came to an agreement at last. yet yen gazed at where his insects bursted out of his skin and began to wonder what exactally he had come across recently as his insects and his body evolved. perhaps I need to look further into that strange thing that occured earlier for this is not an easy thing that will be easy to master but its a part of me just like my bugs are. the risks are great but thats what comes with power the ultimate risks in our life style as shinobi and who knows what insects will occur from my kilkaichu all I know is that if this is a second species of the same family then The possiblities are endless with their eveolutions.  with that thought yen came back to and stared at the blue pulsating webbing on the window. 

"hota I hope one day you can too share the same thing I have gained wwith my insects with yours. after all our clan are breeders and masters of our insects despite all that we know We will stil have so much to learn about our insects and ourselves. Lets research into the depth of our bugs and ourselves together for what we know and abilities we gain can help and guide the future of our clan and nation." yen turned towards hota and preformed the tiger sign as another water clone of imself appeared from the bucket next to hota and stood side by side with hotas clone. "but first lets get to cleaning our home my love!"

TWC:5,797
Hotaru Aburame
Hotaru Aburame
Citizen

Wed Apr 29, 2015 1:48 am
Hota kissed Yens lips back after his kiss and comment to her. "Thank you my love, you are more beautiful than I though dear." She said looking into his yellow eyes. . "I worked really hard on that clone, I want to be as good as you someday Yen! You train hard and work hard and I want to be as strong as you and be able to perform my jutsus quickly. Our bugs, on the other hand, are both changing from the looks of it, and I hope we can find more information on them!" She said as she looked around at the floor covered in water and somehow dear!" She said smiling.
"I will grab a mop and broom dear, if you want to grab some towels! Sorry about the mess!" She said with a laugh!
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum