Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
From the SidelinesToday at 8:06 amKenchiVoices in the GardenToday at 3:41 amShiru IyasuA meet in HoshiYesterday at 7:02 pmMizaki HyuugaTeam 1!Yesterday at 6:54 pmMizaki HyuugaGrowing TalesYesterday at 6:32 pmAkira NamikazeTori Jintaro [Mission Record]Yesterday at 6:03 pmTori JintaroLate Night OutYesterday at 3:25 pmRen KurosawaQuality Time (IO)Yesterday at 3:19 pmRen KurosawaA Few Errands to RunYesterday at 3:10 pmMarabelle BlossomThe Culling Games: The FinalYesterday at 3:10 pmMarabelle Blossom
Top posting users this month
24 Posts - 25%
22 Posts - 23%
10 Posts - 11%
8 Posts - 8%
8 Posts - 8%
6 Posts - 6%
6 Posts - 6%
4 Posts - 4%
4 Posts - 4%
3 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Z Ne
Citizen
Stat Page : Shades of White
Remove Taijutsu Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Kumogakure
Ryo : 500

Uzumaki Meeting Place: 2 (Zee and Jayy) - Page 2 Empty Re: Uzumaki Meeting Place: 2 (Zee and Jayy)

Tue Dec 27, 2011 4:17 pm
With her legs wrapped around the branch, her eye's lined up exactly with her cousins
Then, in the time it took her cousin to notice her position, another two hand seals had been completed.
The skin on her face would morph into a steel plate, take on the properties of steel, leaving her eyes staring directly into her cousin.
greed would say as he saw Lust take control of the fingers and snap them in only seconds. As their cousin would appear on a branch, before Envy had been able to look up at her the bubbles from before would once take their lives leaving a giant bright flash in the forest.
((Hit called. I stated that our eyes were on the same level, and that I looked directly into you. These two together show that our eye's were already meeting. Therefore, the "before Envy had been able to look up at her" part would be void, since this was already happening. Therefore, the actions that are based off of the timing of THIS action are voided. So, the bubbles exploding, a direct result of the snapping, are voided, since they are based on an action you could not have taken. Anyways, the jutsu does not take eye contact (you can check the anime, Kakashi is looking more chest level than eye level (the pedophile -3-)). In addition, the hand seals were completed before I would have been noticed. So, even if the bubbles had blown up, and even is Jayy would have been able to look up at me, the seals would have been completed before this motion was even thought about being preformed. Seeing as the first sentence of J's quoted states a few seconds, I will state that the burst happened after the jutsu was cast. So, the bubble blew up AFTER I cast the jutsu. The sentence in which he states I arrive on the branch, the bubbles blow up before he can look at me. This could mean he noticed me as they blew up, and I will take it as such. Meaning that, by the time they blow up, he is already caught in the genjutsu. To the branch not being destroyed: First off, Huge branch, able to easily withstand the weight of a human. Second off, the branch reaches down from above on a tree that would have been missed by the boulders. The large boulder would have snapped it a little, but it would have mostly been pushed out of the way. This little snapping led the end opposite the tree to be lodged into the earth upon snapping back, but in such a way that both the tree and the part of the branch would supply support for Yin's body mass, meaning that it would not bend much, if at all, at the introduction of such a minimal amount of weight. On the boulder: Big, Heavy, Brittle.
Uzumaki Meeting Place: 2 (Zee and Jayy) - Page 2 Qed-show
If you disagree with any of this, realize I have more, and I also have stuff that relates to a separate part of the post that would be voided in a different way, if it had not been voided by the fact that you are caught in a genjutsu))

Yin saw as the genjutsu caught. Then, she saw nothing but white. She felt her body swinging through the air as a blast of light pushed her forward, her chest and face hitting the branch on which she hung. Thankfully, the explosion was not enough to cause any serious damage, even at the range Yin was hit at. So, even the flung body of her cousin would hit the tree, but not be hurt much. The bubbles had exploded behind Yin's head, and to the left and right. It would be enough of an angle for the light to reach her Cousin's eyes, but her head would protect her own eyes from the majority of it. She would still be slightly blinded, but she would have enough sight when she hit the branch to see it and grab it with her arms, as the grip of her legs failed. Her cousin would hit the tree, and be caught in the genjutsu, experiencing his worst fear, each and every one of them. Once her eyesight had returned enough. She jumped down from the tree, landing on her face, and reverted the skin on her face to normal. She started shaking out her limbs, getting the stiffness out that the sudden jolt of the explosion had caused. “Jayy, you fucking fool,” she would whisper under her breathe, before walking away. No, not walking. Something else. And, not truly away. First it was closer, and then it was farther. A quick stop, as a puff was left where she had stood, and now, at the entrance to the compound, a small pipe held in her hands. It took all Yang's might to convince her not to crack the pipe over her knee. Don't do it, Yin. Why the fuck not? He attacked us. Cause I got mad. About him being so weird. It's fucking retarded. He's fucking retarded. He has no order to him. The Seven Sins. Bah. They lack balance. Yin, that does not matter. He is our cousin. That pipe is important to him. Look, if you break it. He will be even madder. We already trapped him in a genjutsu that we have no clue how to break. Yin, for once in your life, think about someone else. Fine. But, if he uses this against us again, I told you so. With this, yin dropped the pipe and sauntered into the building. She would leave her cousin to his nightmares, and the people who had been watching, moving right past her uncle, at a speed he would not even notice.

792+430=1222

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Z Ne
Citizen

Uzumaki Meeting Place: 2 (Zee and Jayy) - Page 2 Empty Re: Uzumaki Meeting Place: 2 (Zee and Jayy)

Tue Jan 31, 2012 10:09 pm
*cough* bump *cough*
Site Administrator
Site Administrator
Citizen
Stat Page : Stat Page
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

Sat Feb 04, 2012 1:21 pm
6 JP
Z Ne
Citizen

Sat Feb 04, 2012 8:02 pm
Oh... oops. I did the training in two parts. After 2000 words, I started a different count. Total words is actually 3200 ._.
Lyria
Lyria
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 500

Mon Feb 06, 2012 6:56 pm
Correction: 3200+ words done, 16 JP awarded.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum