Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Team 1!Today at 2:31 amJoro ShokkuWhat will become of us?Today at 1:36 amKutari UchihaBrutalityToday at 1:23 amTori JintaroBroken pieces of the past burn brightlyToday at 1:06 amAkira NamikazeSilver Lining [Training] [Private] Today at 12:55 amAzuki ShinodaFar Away Yesterday at 10:02 pmAmikiri GuhinGenin Gear Up !Yesterday at 7:04 pmTalon TauHere We GoYesterday at 2:32 pmAyato HyuugaLife is a HighwayYesterday at 2:32 pmAyato HyuugaTaking Down the Mob in Hoshi!!Yesterday at 2:32 pmAmikiri Guhin
Top posting users this month
261 Posts - 42%
87 Posts - 14%
69 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
37 Posts - 6%
37 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
24 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Tori Uzumaki
Tori Uzumaki
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Stat Page : Tori's Stats
Remove Iryōjutsu Fūinjutsu Remove Default
Wind Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Longevity
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 8000

meeting in the uzumaki district (p/nk/io) Empty meeting in the uzumaki district (p/nk/io)

Mon Oct 13, 2014 6:49 am
Tori Uzumaki sat upon the roof of the house she once lived in. The clouds above her looked to promise some rain, but judging by the look of the walk way below her, it had already rained. Her hood up on her head and her cloak wrapped around her body, she was hoping not to attract to much attention.
Would Nightshade even recognize her? She had taken aging pills to make her 14 instead of the young girl who had left a while back.
She kind of missed Konoha. But they probably wouldn't willingly take her back, she had not intended on becoming a missing nin,  it just happened! She drifted off in thought as she waited on Nightshades arrival.

Last edited by Tori Uzumaki on Mon Oct 13, 2014 7:54 am; edited 1 time in total
Nightshade Arashi
Nightshade Arashi
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 2265

meeting in the uzumaki district (p/nk/io) Empty Re: meeting in the uzumaki district (p/nk/io)

Mon Oct 13, 2014 7:46 am
Nightshade had sent a letter to Shinji letting him know she had attempted contact with Tori and had asked her to meet with her in the Uzumaki district. She had a feeling this would work out!
She walked through the wet streets of the Uzumaki district. She stopped and stood near the house where Arashi and Tori once lived. She hoped to see Tori or Shinji at some point!
Tori Uzumaki
Tori Uzumaki
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Missing-Nin (D-rank)

meeting in the uzumaki district (p/nk/io) Empty Re: meeting in the uzumaki district (p/nk/io)

Mon Oct 13, 2014 9:00 pm
Tori saw Nightshade finally appear. Standing up she walked down the wall of the house using the tree climbing technique. She appeared five feet in front of Nightshade. She took her hood off and looked right at Nightshade.
"Lets make this fast, this place carries a lot of...memories. " She sighed as a tear fell from the corner of her eye and dripped down her cheek.
Nightshade Arashi
Nightshade Arashi
Citizen

Mon Oct 13, 2014 9:28 pm
Nightshade stared at the girl in awe! What the hell happened to Tori? She had changed in the short time she had been gone!
"Tori what happened? You changed! Did you take aging pills? You are aware that juat because you look older it doesn't mean your mentally that age! Your still just a child dear. Look, I know you left becaue Arashi and Gekido died, and then Prim vanished. But living the life of a missing nin, that lifestyle isnt worth it! You do know you are a missing nin right? Technically you can be held prisoner and even killed if the kage orders it! Please, come back."
Nightshade requested and pleaded attempting to persuade the young girl to come home. Tori was to young to live that lifestyle and she was a key part in finding the other girls. And Nightshade had found her adopted "father."
Tori Uzumaki
Tori Uzumaki
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Missing-Nin (D-rank)

Mon Oct 13, 2014 10:01 pm
Tori was suddenly becoming skittish! Was this a set-up to capture her ? She knew she was a missing nin, and she invited her here just to try to talk her into coming back to Konoha? Did Nightshade lose her mind? Tori had been through A LOT and she couldn't come back! Something was not right about right about this situation.
"Look, I don't know what you're up to, but I AM NOT coming back here! Everyone who was close to me DIED or is gone! " Tori said frustrated.
Nightshade Arashi
Nightshade Arashi
Citizen

Mon Oct 13, 2014 11:11 pm
Nightshade kept her eyes firmly on the girl. Okay, the persuasive approach doesn't work, its agitating her. New approach, try to calm her, she's becoming frightened. Her body language shows her looking for an exit.
" Tori, you wouldn't have to worry here! I care about you and I have met a few people who would be willing to help you! All you have to do is just stay." Nightshade said softening her tone and keeping eye contact. Hopefully thia would work.
Tori Uzumaki
Tori Uzumaki
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Missing-Nin (D-rank)

Mon Oct 13, 2014 11:31 pm
Who knows about her? Has she told anyone she was meeting with her? Oh shit!  This had to be a set up! Tori began to look around her. Okay, time to prepare in case she was surrounded or being watched! She released two medium chains from the palms of her hands letting them hang loose!
"How would anyone know about me unless you opened your mouth!  You don't understand what I have gone through! I can't come home, I just can't!  I have nothing here anymore! I am homeless....I don't have any of my friends, no family! So you have two choices, either let me leave, or I will be forced to do something I don't want to do!" Tori didnt like being this way, but she felt she didn't have a choice at this point!
Nightshade Arashi
Nightshade Arashi
Citizen

Tue Oct 14, 2014 12:53 am
Nightshade was finally fed up! But she kept calm. Taking a deep breathe she began to speak,"Listen Tori, I can't let you leave. If you go back out there, your taking to huge of a risk! People would simply kill you for your DNA! You have made it this far, but you would not make it much longer! " Nightshade said getting very irritated. She tried to stay cool but seeing Toris chains and hearing her threaten her, she was getting fed up!
Yasahiro Yagami
Yasahiro Yagami
Citizen
Stat Page : Link
Remove Bukijutsu Fūinjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Otogakure
Ryo : 27500

Tue Oct 14, 2014 1:18 am
It during this outburst from Nightshade that a figure could be seen behind her approaching the two kunoichi with long even strides accented by the singular slap of sandals on the ground. This figure was clad in dark blue jeans, a long white long sleeved shirt that had the Uzumaki emblem emblazoned on the back and sported a wild mane of light brown, almost blonde, hair. The identity of this figure was no secret, it was Shinji Uzumaki, former Tenkage and current Uzumaki clan leader. As the man neared he was able to hear much of what Nightshade was saying. Seeing no easy way into this conversation Shinji, now standing a meter and a half to the right of Nightshade, spoke in a cool even tone, "She is right you know people do kill for nothing else but bloodlines and power, but I will not allow that to happen to you." Naturally Shinji took in the situation with naught but a glance, Tori was indeed an Uzumaki as evidenced by her red hair and obvious use of chakra chains. It would be rather irksome if their first meeting took a turn for the violent side. Sure, Shinji had not introduced himself right off, but he never intended to as doing so may come as a shock and come off as a bit off putting. Condering Tori herself already seemed to be a bit off, the Uzumaki elected to see what she had to say. Thus, Shinji stood arms crossed over his chest, waiting for some kind of response.
Tori Uzumaki
Tori Uzumaki
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Missing-Nin (D-rank)

Tue Oct 14, 2014 8:19 am
Tori was about to lash out at Nightshade when she heard a voice that was unfamiliar. But something about that voice made her stop! As though her body knew who it was, her mind knew. As though she was programmed to know! Suddenly she started to slightly shake as a memory came back. The memory was her sitting next to Arashi as he told her about Shinji Uzumaki. This man looked like the one pictured! It was him!
Surprisingly this was also her clan leader! And if her memory served her correctly, the Tenkage? Why was he here in Kohoha? Wait a minute, why was she acting like this? Did the memories of her past hurt that bad when ahe walkes into Konoha? Despite all this, her entire demeanor changed! She snappes her chains and shaking with tears she had a small smile crossing her lips amidst the tears!
"It's you!" Was all she could get out as she ran to him and threw her arms around him wrapping him in a hug, if she is unstopped. And as though she had held it all in, she began to cry! "I'm sorry! I didn't mean for this to happen! I was- I didn't know what I was doing, I'm so sorry! " She said as she cried on his shoulder.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum