Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Late Night Customers!!Today at 4:01 amJunko TsukikoA Late Night DipToday at 2:05 amJunko TsukikoKirigakure Training Facilities: Speed TrainingToday at 1:57 amRyusame NamitoA proeminent citizen of the MoonToday at 12:36 amRyuki UchihaTo SatelliteYesterday at 11:27 pmHanzo UchihaNew Acquaintances Yesterday at 7:58 pmCiel UchihaA meeting most unusualYesterday at 7:22 pmIzu MomochiFar Away Yesterday at 6:33 pmReitenFrom the SidelinesYesterday at 8:06 amKenchiVoices in the GardenYesterday at 3:41 amShiru Iyasu
Top posting users this month
30 Posts - 28%
25 Posts - 23%
11 Posts - 10%
10 Posts - 9%
10 Posts - 9%
6 Posts - 6%
6 Posts - 6%
4 Posts - 4%
4 Posts - 4%
3 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Nightshade Arashi
Nightshade Arashi
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 2265

meeting in the uzumaki district (p/nk/io) - Page 2 Empty Re: meeting in the uzumaki district (p/nk/io)

Tue Oct 14, 2014 8:55 am
Thank Goodness Shinji showed up when he did! It seemed as though she struck a nerve with Tori! But when Shinji spoke, Tori broke. It was like she knew. Tori was rescued just in time, and Nightshade felt assured that Shinji would be able to get through to Tori!
Nightshade recalled a similar incident involving, her Prim and Viper, but this was not the time to reminisce, her focus was Tori!
A valid point had been made, no one knew what she had gone through out there, what if she knew some important things? What if she did know where the other children were? Nightshade would just observe at this point, Tori had ran to Shinji which means the ball was in his court. Whatever was wrong,  something made Tori FEAR returning here and made her think she couldn't! Regardless, she had a feeling the Tenkage knew what to do!
Yasahiro Yagami
Yasahiro Yagami
Citizen
Stat Page : Link
Remove Bukijutsu Fūinjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Otogakure
Ryo : 27500

meeting in the uzumaki district (p/nk/io) - Page 2 Empty Re: meeting in the uzumaki district (p/nk/io)

Tue Oct 14, 2014 2:24 pm
Physical contact, yes, Shinji was not altogether used to that, but he did allow Tori to hug him. However, he did not return the hug. Rather he simply stood there as she hugged him. Interestingly the former kage's face did not melt nor did his heart as many people's hearts would have in this situation. Instead, Shinji's heart steeled itself, he had work to do. If Tori was considered a missing ninja then there was a discussion about life choices that had to made, and of course it begged the question, where had she been? For now the Uzumaki simply spoke in a cool almost emotionless way, "There, there, it will be fine. What matters is that you are safe now." At this point Shinji's words turned sharp as daggers with an edge that matched that of the blade that remained sheathed at his side, "And that you will never being going back to that old lifestyle." Reconciliation would come in time, Shinji truly loved his clan, but he also truly hated missing ninja, they were a scourge on humanity. After speaking the Uzumaki glanced over at Nightshade and nodded once, so far everything seemed to be going well, though that did not cause Shinji to lower his guard in the least. Often times it was when things were going at their best was when they took a turn for the worst.
Tori Uzumaki
Tori Uzumaki
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Stat Page : Tori's Stats
Remove Iryōjutsu Fūinjutsu Remove Default
Wind Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Longevity
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 8000

Wed Oct 15, 2014 12:07 am
Tori began to stop crying after he said she was safe. She believed him! And as the second half of the sentence came out, she backed up put her hands behind her back and looked him in the eyes ,"No sir I won't!" She firmly promised. Tori does not go back on her word, a promise is a promise. "I will never go back, I spent a very long time out there and all the things..." her sentence trailed off.
"So, this is all I have to do? I'm not considered a missing nin anymore?" She asked hoping that she didn't have to go through any nasty procedures.
Nightshade Arashi
Nightshade Arashi
Citizen

Wed Oct 15, 2014 12:17 am
Nightshade had a feeling Shinji was going to be tough on her. And she was sure that there would be lots of questions to ask to ask her. Seeing Shinji nod Nightshade had a feeling she was being given permission to ask what she had to ask. So after Tori replied to Shinji Nightshade decided to ask her question instead of answering Toris. She wasnt trying to be mean, but she needed to know about the other Children.
" Tori, shortly before you went...missing...Sephora Hyuuga was transferred to Volcano, but after you left, around Sephoras birthday, Akki Senju and Megami Kuoga vanished, all I really want to know is if you saw them and where they might be? Shinji may have some questions, and I am not sure what you have to do, but I am sure he can explain it!" She asked and explained.
Ryuu Koga
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

Sat Oct 18, 2014 4:43 am
The Uzumaki knew this was going to be much more difficult than he originally thought, shame he would have thought it would be easy. All the same Shinji allowed Nightshade to speak before he spoke himself in a steady voice,

"I am sorry to say this, but you will have to take up your status as a missing-nin with the office of the Hokage, I have little to no power here. You will have to explain your circumstances to him."

With that the former kage fell silent, he did not have much to say. As it turned out Shinji was not much of an emotional person, curse shinobi desensitivity training. All the same the Uzumaki simply waited for a response from either of the other two present.
Tori Uzumaki
Tori Uzumaki
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Stat Page : Tori's Stats
Remove Iryōjutsu Fūinjutsu Remove Default
Wind Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Longevity
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 8000

Fri Oct 24, 2014 9:17 pm
Tori sighed a loud deep sigh. She hung her head in shame. Her bright red long thick hair hanging on either side of her head covering her face. This was not the answer she wanted to hear. Yet it was a necessary answer and one she knew she had to do. She reached her hand out and gently grabbed his.
"Megami and Akki are in Volcano. Sephora is keeping them in a lab. All I am gonna say is, the girl is, well a little different. She lured us to her lab, drugged us, then jacked our DNA. Then we all downed aging pills. I got away, Hotaru Aburame, Megami Kuoga and Akki Senju are still stuck there. " She said sadly explaining the situation. "If I have to go to the kage, please go with me Shinji...or should I say father, since you technically are my parent by adoption." She added still sad.
Nightshade Arashi
Nightshade Arashi
Citizen

Fri Oct 24, 2014 9:52 pm
"Thank you Tori. I am sorry you had to go through all that! I am going to let you guys do whatever you have to. I have to find Azha and Nakara! They are looking for their children." Nightshade said bolting away from the area. She felt reasonably sure Shinji had the situation under control!

Exit
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum