Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
A Dark Mark, The First or Final?Today at 12:34 pmHasumi HayatoTeam 1!Today at 2:31 amJoro ShokkuWhat will become of us?Today at 1:36 amKutari UchihaBrutalityToday at 1:23 amTori JintaroBroken pieces of the past burn brightlyToday at 1:06 amAkira NamikazeSilver Lining [Training] [Private] Today at 12:55 amAzuki ShinodaFar Away Yesterday at 10:02 pmAmikiri GuhinGenin Gear Up !Yesterday at 7:04 pmTalon TauHere We GoYesterday at 2:32 pmAyato HyuugaLife is a HighwayYesterday at 2:32 pmAyato Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
261 Posts - 42%
87 Posts - 14%
69 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
37 Posts - 6%
37 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
25 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Samaruo Uchiha
Samaruo Uchiha
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 13060

The Ghost-District [Team 4] Empty The Ghost-District [Team 4]

Sat Apr 26, 2014 2:33 pm
The Ghost-District

Walking outside of his home, the jounin had fixed his black high-collared shirt and tighten the grey thin Flak jacket that he wore. His hair tied in a pony-tail, the shinobi headband which he wore, glimmered slightly as the lunar light shined upon it. It was indeed late, but that was the requested time to begin the mission that he was assigned too, actually, the mission they were assigned too. It has been a while since Samaruo had been on a team mission. His last team didn't go so well, but now, things were different. Just having one student to look after wouldn't be hard for him, especially if that one student was his little brother.

While waiting, Samaruo placed his hands in his pocket, seemingly standing in a daze. The moon looked so beautiful to him, such a beautiful sight it was. It was moments like this where his mind was as calm as still waters. A moment of peace, that could cure anything that troubled the mind, it was even better than a cup of tea.

The mission that Samaruo and Johnny, his younger brother, were given, was to investigate the abandoned district within the village. Reports say that many villagers that lived near the district, claimed to hear strange noises at night, coming from that said district. Some say that they saw ghosts hovering around the district, Samaruo smiled at the thought. Ghost? As if such thing ever existed... No matter, the truth would soon come out whenever Johnny arrived, that was when they would make their way towards the district, to investigate. This mission would be a good little practice run for him, his first mission.

[My word count is 281, out of 650.]

Johnny
Johnny
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

The Ghost-District [Team 4] Empty Re: The Ghost-District [Team 4]

Sun Apr 27, 2014 2:15 am
The day was soon turning the night as the sun was dropping down Johnny could be seen eating some ramen at the local shop "Ahhh this was such a good idea to have a bowl before the big mission" Johnny spent much of his meal time bragging to the cook that he was going on his first ninja mission "Yep big brother going to make me into a fine ninja and today the day to show him what I have learn" Johnny reach into his pockets to pay the man but found that there was nothing there Johnny faced showed a nervous grin "So cooked how about you let this one slip since you know its my big day and everything" The cooked laugh and told him only this one time Johnny ran off thanking the man "When I become a super strong ninja i'll sure repay you back!"

Johnny ran off to his home making sure he was pack everything he needed for the mission "Kunai...Check, Medicine...Check" Johnny looked over for the smaller things as well he then looked at himself in the mirror "John you got this. You will prove to everyone that you are worthy of the leaf headband. Today is the start of a new path and I won't fail!" Time was flying by the sun was nowhere to be found and the moon was as bright as ever "Oh crap! I'm going to be late brother going to be pissed this isn't how I wanted to start my ninja career" Johnny storm off but then coming back as he almost forgot his backpack "That would have suck"

Johnny arrived at the front gates of the leaf village Samaruo nowhere to be found "Where the heck is Samaruo at!? And i was worried about being late what a joke I bet his just drinking that tea of his" Johnny stood there just waiting for his brother to show up not knowing what the mission will be "I wonder if I will face some super power ninja on my first day?" 

Word Count: 346
Samaruo Uchiha
Samaruo Uchiha
Citizen

Mon Apr 28, 2014 2:56 pm
Waiting near his home was now over, Samaruo decided to look for johnny, perhaps he didnt tell Johnny that he was suppose to meet him near his house. No matter, this was no fault of Johnny, but of Samaruo's own. Samaruo jolted from his position, now heading off in all sorts of locations, looking for Johnny as to where he could be. It wouldn't take long he figured, he would have to be in a well open area. Not to mention that Samaruo had mastered his chakra senses to the point where he could memorize others chakra signatures, especially Johnny's.

A while later, feeling out for Johnny's chakra signature, at last he would find him, near the village gates. Samaruo's form would appear five feet in front of Johnny, with the use of the body flicker jutsu. "Sorry about the mix up, but I'm here now. Ready to begin your first mission?" Samaruo awaited s response from Johnny, probably a cheery one, due to his being his first mission. Once he would receive an answer, signalling Johnny to follow him with his left hand, the two would make their way towards the abandon district, deep within the corners of the village.

The mission shouldn't be to hard, for it was just an investigation mission, backed by rumors and such. Ghost, being the most popular rumor of them all, as if they existed. But judging by what Johnny wore, it would seem as if he wanted some action.

[My word count is 559, out of 650.]
Johnny
Johnny
Citizen

Tue Apr 29, 2014 1:59 am
Johnny had a startled look as Samaruo appear behind him within moments "Big Brother! you made it!" He listen to his brother words and reply back with joyful answer "I so ready Samaruo! It was hard to contain myself to go to sleep last night." Johnny then remember he had no clue on what he would be doing on this mission for all he knew he could be helping some old lady to another village "Please tell me where doing some super cool mission today!? I really wanted show off my skills on this one!" Johnny waited for Samaruo to fill Johnny in on the mission "Just tell me on the way big brother i can't spend another second in the lead village any longer!" Johnny began walking this would be Johnny first time leaving the village giving him more of a reason to be excited 

146+346
Word Count: 492
Samaruo Uchiha
Samaruo Uchiha
Citizen

Wed May 07, 2014 12:03 pm
Heading deeper, into the village, with Johnny to follow, Samaruo tried to explain the mission to Johnny. "Johnny, we are going to investigate a district deep within the village, you probably might not of heard of it, due to the red tape, so to speak." Walking towards the district, his hands deep within his pockets, Samaruo, along with Johnny arrived at the entrance of the district, deep within Konoha. The gate's arch entrance was sealed off with tape, Samaruo stopped a few feet in front of it as he investigated his surroundings. Suddenly, a noise went off, similar to a howl, something was here.

Samaruo looked back towards Johnny, "Stay alert Johnny, while we enter this district, I want to to keep and eye on our surroundings, alert me if you see, or sense anything suspicious." This was indeed Johnny's first mission, So Samaruo decided to give Johnny a large role in this, even if Samaruo sensed no real danger. With that, Samaruo, walked towards the entrance, bending the yellow tape that sealed off the entrance, so that eh could slip through it. Should Johnny follow, the two made their way deep within the district, to investigate the noise.

Walking throughout the area, with the notion of Johnny having his back, Samaruo came across a well, located directly in front of them, Samaruo stopped, standing five feet away from it. Samaruo was sure that the noise was coming from the water well He had hoped for Johnny to discover the noise on his own, but perhaps if he just stood still and play it off, maybe Johnny still could.

[My word count is 828, out of 650.]
Johnny
Johnny
Citizen

Fri May 09, 2014 3:35 am
Johnny clam down and let Samaruo take charge with the mission as he explain Johnny jump in joy "This is so cool! I'm going on this mission that's top secret! Oh man my friends are going to be so jealous Zahaha" It would seem Johnny had select hearing making this mission seem way bigger then it really was either way Johnny was excited as Samaruo continue to walk to the location to the mission as they came to a stop as Samaruo warn Johnny to stay on his toes "Understood Bro... I mean Sensei I won't let you down" Instead of calling Samaruo brother Johnny wanted to show more respect by calling him sensei letting him know he was serious about this and doesn't just think of Samaruo as a brother but as his teacher.

Samaruo started walking towards the entrance and Johnny notice the yellow tape "Man this is getting real should we go in there really?" Johnny notice Samaruo show no hesitation "Man big brother so brave he didn't even think about stopping i gotta get that brave soon I am a ninja now"  Johnny was still following Samaruo now far from the entrance a noise could be heard "Do you hear that sensei it sounds like its coming straight ahead" Samaruo was already on the trail and stop in front of the water well "Sensei that noise it doesn't seem like it's coming from any human or animale"  Johnny walk around checking and even double checking to see what the noise could be "Sensei I think i got the answer to this noise" Johnny walk up real close to Samaruo "I think we got some evil ghost wondering around" Johnny whisper that to Samaruo as if the ghost could over hear them Johnny then waited for a reply "...... Just Kidding its that stupid water well causing all this trouble I can't believe we got drag out here for a little water leak" Johnny laugh off his joke knowing Samaruo would have a good reaction to it

Word Count: 339 + 492= 831
Samaruo Uchiha
Samaruo Uchiha
Citizen

Fri May 09, 2014 2:38 pm
As he stood, hearing Johnny give his analysis, Samaruo felt bad for even bring Johnny on this pitiful mission. Yes, he knew that this wasn't going to be much, but discovering that the highly feared noise that echoed from the abandoned district, which was nothing but a well, really brought shame upon Samaruo. Maybe the next mission could be a bit more exciting, for this current mission could hardly be classified as a mission. "Forgive me Johnny, I am to blame for even dragging you out here; this truly was a pitiful mission."

"When we go to collect our pay, you can have my portion, consider it compensation for wasting your time Johnny." This was the only thing he could think of, to make up for this mission. After that, Samaruo would signal Johnny with his own left hand, waving towards him so that Johnny would follow him. This mission, chore, was over.

[Exit]
[My word count is 981, out of 650. I'm adding 981 words to my Amethyst, 981/5000. I am also giving my mission reward to Johnny, so the 1,400 ryo can be added on top of his own reward.]
Johnny
Johnny
Citizen

Tue May 13, 2014 12:00 am
"Really your going to give me all that!" Johnny walk with samaruo out of the Ghost-District "Don't worried brother it wasn't your fault this mission was so lame next time we will make a name for ourselves!"

Exit-
Demetri Kaguya <3
Demetri Kaguya <3
Citizen

Sun May 25, 2014 10:51 pm
Approved.

+1400 for the both you you, which Sam gave to Johnny, so Johnny gets 2800 Ryo
+5 Free AP to use
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum