Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Desert BloomsToday at 4:15 pmShogo FreyaRaiden Chills (Open)Today at 1:51 pmMizuki OhtaAqueous Transmission Today at 1:51 pmDante HyugaThe Culling Games: Ninth MatchToday at 11:52 amMarabelle Blossom1,2, 3....Today at 11:52 amMarabelle BlossomTea with Youta, Z, and Dante Today at 11:52 amMarabelle BlossomIchirō Ishitoya's Mission LogToday at 9:47 amIchirō IshitoyaShiru Iyasu Mission RecordToday at 2:16 amShiru IyasuIlluminate the UmbraYesterday at 8:32 pmShiro HyugaBrutalityYesterday at 8:29 pmShiro Hyuga
Top posting users this month
24 Posts - 36%
11 Posts - 16%
9 Posts - 13%
8 Posts - 12%
4 Posts - 6%
3 Posts - 4%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Jason Fredriksson
Jason Fredriksson
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 8700

Jason meeting another Uzumaki [p, no kill] Empty Jason meeting another Uzumaki [p, no kill]

Mon Nov 18, 2013 8:41 pm
Jason was walking around town wearing his usual clothes while all of a sudden he felt his stomach growl. " ah, crap. i'm hungry like an ox. guess i'm getting to the noodle bar." Jason walked there while feeling the sun in his back. the sun made his sweater get stuck to his back. Jason felt the soft sweater touch his back. " man, i hate this heat. can't it get cold once in a while?". Jason got to the noodle bar and stood outside waiting for this Uzumaki to arrive. While Jason was waiting, he was whistling some street fighter 2 themes.
Johan Uzumaki
Johan Uzumaki
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 1150

Jason meeting another Uzumaki [p, no kill] Empty Re: Jason meeting another Uzumaki [p, no kill]

Mon Nov 18, 2013 9:22 pm
The chuunin scratched the back of his head and lightly yawned, tears forming at the corner of his eyes from the action. He had been looking all over the place since he arrived, and the village seemed to be very interesting. Most shops, for example the Yamanaka Flower Shop, were very well designed! They were quite beautiful in his eyes. However, Johan's stomach decided to end his stroll to take a quick bite to eat. That's exactly what he did. The young Uzumaki looked around the area, wondering just where he could eat. "Ah there! Raaamen!" he mumbled with a grin. The boy ran over and jumped into the seat next to a dark haired individual. He slammed his hand onto the table and yelled, "Oi! One Miso Ramen please!" Johan grinned and set both of his hand onto the counter before him.

The chuunin turned to face the person beside him, wanting to start a conversation to end the silence. "Hi! My name is Johan, what's yours?" he questioned.
Jason Fredriksson
Jason Fredriksson
Citizen

Jason meeting another Uzumaki [p, no kill] Empty Re: Jason meeting another Uzumaki [p, no kill]

Mon Nov 18, 2013 9:27 pm
Jason turned to the screaming individual next to him. "why thank you for yelling that much. a little bit louder and i'd lose my hearing in that ear." Jason stretched out his right hand. Jason Uzumaki. genin." Jason turned to the ramen clerk and cleared his throat. " um, excuse me miss. i'd like a chicken ramen, please." Jason made a smile that made the female clerk blush and nod and went on to work on the chicken noodles. Jason turned to johan and asked. "so, johan. what brings you to konoha?" Jason smiled and folded his hands while waiting for the noodles.

Last edited by Jason Uzumaki on Tue Nov 19, 2013 5:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
Johan Uzumaki
Johan Uzumaki
Citizen

Mon Nov 18, 2013 10:02 pm
He grinned and scratched the back of his head once more in embarrassment. "Sorry about that. I can get loud when I want to." he responded while lightly sticking his tongue out. It was weird, the only time he blushed or something of the sort was when someone bothered to compliment him. "Genin huh? I remember when I saw genin. It was really boring... And I came to Konoha since I'm traveling all around the villages." he said with a cheesy smile. Johan didn't want to get into all of the details, so he decided to plainly say that from now on. The smell of ramen filled the Uzumaki's nose before a big bowl was placed in front of him. He took up the chopsticks at the side and the bowl and quickly thanked the waitress before saying, "Itadakimasu!" Johan immediately attacked the food, eating at an inhuman pace.

In only a few seconds his bowl was empty and he pointed towards the waitress. "More please!"
Jason Fredriksson
Jason Fredriksson
Citizen

Mon Nov 18, 2013 10:05 pm
Jason got his bowl and smiled and also thanked for his food before digging in. "so, you're a chuunin huh? how old are you? i'm 23 myself." Jason finished his bowl and just sat there patiently waiting for johan to finish his bowl. "i also live with my mom, my dad isn't around anymore...." jason got a sad look on his face and just got quiet afterwards.
Johan Uzumaki
Johan Uzumaki
Citizen

Tue Nov 19, 2013 6:12 pm
Johan continued to eat once the woman had filled his bowl with more delicious ramen. He was positive he heard a "Men, such slobs." come from her. At least he was trying to eat with a bit of table manners. His dad was way worst than him! The boy slurped up almost half of his meal and slightly turned to face Jason. "Well I'm younger than you by... a lot! I'm only 15 and I don't even have any parents. They both died since... my uncle killed them." he responded, his eyes turning a bit cloudy. He quickly shook his head and planted a small smile on his face once more. Johan looked towards his ramen and attacked once more, finishing quicker than before. He burped and grinned before completely turning himself to look at the fellow ninja. "So, how come you're only a genin? Most people your age are jounin." he questioned the man.

If Jason didn't want to answer, he wouldn't try to squeeze the information out. Johan would understand if it was some sort of touchy of personal topic...
Jason Fredriksson
Jason Fredriksson
Citizen

Tue Nov 19, 2013 6:16 pm
Jason got a serious look on his face. "my father was killed by a drunk shinobi. my dad couldn't protect himself, or even fight back. he died in front of me. and it scarred me. deep. so i went after that drunk man and killed him in his sleep." Jason unfolded his hands after having set them up for a short bit. " as for why i'm a genin now, i simply didn't take the exam a few years ago, or so. i don't remember." Jason turned his body to face the counter and kept his head focused on johan.
Johan Uzumaki
Johan Uzumaki
Citizen

Tue Nov 19, 2013 6:33 pm
The boy's smile turned into a frown at Jason's story. "Oh.. well I'm sorry to hear that," he replied, "If it makes you feel better... my team mates were killed in front of me. Only me and my old sensei survived." Johan slightly shuddered as memories suddenly rushed into his head. They weren't really pleasant ones either. Out of the blue, he belched. It was a large one as well, seemingly to make the birds near by fly away. The chuunin nervously smiled as a blush started to form upon his cheeks. "Heh... sorry about that." he said. He added a small nervous chuckle, trying to make it into something funny to hide the embarrassment. Johan shoved both of his hand into his pockets and started to whistle a catchy little tone, not comfortable with the silence. 'That ramen was the best I ever tasted!' he thought to himself.
Jason Fredriksson
Jason Fredriksson
Citizen

Tue Nov 19, 2013 6:50 pm
Jason smiled at the boy's antics. " no problem, kid. i mean, we're men. we're supposed to belch." Jason payed for his noodle food as well as johan's noodle food. "how about it, kid? want to spar at the training grounds? just think, Uzumaki Vs Uzumaki. just don't kill me, ok? i wouldn't like it if you did." Jason smiled while getting off the chair and headed out and waited for johan to come with him.
"come on, i'll show you the way there." Jason stated while waiting for him.

(exit)
Johan Uzumaki
Johan Uzumaki
Citizen

Tue Nov 19, 2013 7:03 pm
Johan stopped whistling and began to grin at the man once more. How nice of him to pay for his food! He didn't expect someone to actually go out of their way and do that. "Sure thing Jason, I don't mind," he responded with a chuckle, "Besides, I don't think I'm good enough to actually kill you." It was true, he might be skilled but he had really slacked off during the years. The boy hopped off his seat and went to catch up with the older Uzumaki. His bag was still tightly strapped onto his back, so it wouldn't be going anywhere. He kept his hands in his pockets as he finally made his way besides Jason. "Alright then, let's go."

{EXIT-- TOPIC CLOSED}
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum