Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Joro and Hebiishi on Party Detail!Today at 3:33 amHebiishi OrochiA Few Errands to RunToday at 2:43 amKazusa UchihaThe Lion, The Raven and the Carp Yesterday at 11:38 pmRiloA Late Night DipYesterday at 10:10 pmAkabayashi TerumiThe Culling Games: The FinalYesterday at 6:56 pmHimari HyuugaLeaving One's MarkYesterday at 12:28 pmSebastian MikaelsonDay One Greenie. Rise and Shine (Open)Yesterday at 11:08 amIchirō IshitoyaLord Paramounts Of The TridentWed May 08, 2024 10:00 pmMarabelle BlossomA toughtfull momentWed May 08, 2024 9:59 pmMarabelle BlossomDrowning his SorrowsWed May 08, 2024 9:59 pmMarabelle Blossom
Top posting users this month
24 Posts - 28%
19 Posts - 22%
10 Posts - 12%
8 Posts - 9%
6 Posts - 7%
4 Posts - 5%
4 Posts - 5%
4 Posts - 5%
3 Posts - 4%
3 Posts - 4%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Hanzo Uchiha
Hanzo Uchiha
Genin
Genin
Stat Page : Hanzo of the Black Flames
Mission Record : Logs
Summoning Contract : The Wolves Of Death Gorge
Bukijutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Fire Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Otogakure
Ryo : 124370

Spoooooky Season: Part Two - Page 2 Empty Re: Spoooooky Season: Part Two

Sun Nov 12, 2023 6:57 am
As the Otokage created two clones of himself, one of the clones went with Quinn, the other with Hanzo and the real Otokage would go with Raikur. Hanzo and the Otokage's clone would then proceed to the large rift that was forming in the southeastern section of the village quickly. Hanzo was delighted with his Sensei ... no his Father's praise. "Thank you Otokage sama, those words means a lot to me" Hanzo would reply and bow as a sign of respect. The Otokage would then proceed to speak of the black flames produced by Hanzo in their earlier combat. "Yes Otokage sama, those are the black flames I spoke about. I've now inherited the same flames that my father, I mean the murderer possessed. This technique would be my trump card against him but using them causes extreme pain in my eyes and I begin bleeding, so I tend not to use them unless its absolutely necessary" the younger Uchiha would reply.

The Otokage would then proceed to catch a running shinobi in order to enquire about the current issue. The crying shinobi informed that the beast that were coming from the huge rift were impossible to beat. As both of them look up to the beast, it was a humongous centipede with golden eyes. At this moment, the Otokage's clone would then activate its version of the Mangekyo Sharingan in both of its eyes. The Otokage would then proceed to command Hanzo to take care of the aggressive beast with the black flames and that he would intervene if any help was required. Now, the issue of the beast was in the hands of the younger Uchiha.

Spoooooky Season: Part Two - Page 2 CJtKvbv

Hanzo was extremely thrilled at this chance to showcase his real power. The power that he was hiding from many of his own teammates. The black flames were a secret, except to the Otokage as the younger Uchiha had full trust in him. The Otokage would then proceed to assist the shinobis and the kids nearby as Hanzo would stand 50 meters directly in front of the monstrous centipede. As Hanzo calmly walked towards the beast, the huge centipede would notice him walking towards it without fear and would start staring him down. Once Hanzo was 30 meters from the beast, he would simply close his eyes. The atmosphere has once again changed, like a dark matter surrounding Hanzo's chakra that was filled with hatred. Hanzo would then open both of his eyes that was activated with his Mangekyou Sharingan, staring directly at the beast. As per his Sensei's wish, Hanzo wanted to use the black flames.

With ferocious intent, Hanzo would start bleeding from his Right Eye as he would activate his Amaterasu. As he focused on the huge beasts, a humongous wave of black flames would engulf the centipede completely. The beast would screech in pain and it wiggled around the vicinity. Using the Amaterasu at a public place with many villagers and shinobi, this is where he would earn the nickname, Hanzo of the Black Flames. Within mere seconds, the huge beast that was terrorizing the village would then fall to the ground dead and slowly turn into ashes due to the scorching heat of Hanzo's black flames.

Spoooooky Season: Part Two - Page 2 Oxr3Yj9

The black flames were a traumatizing reminder of his mother. It may have been a hallucination, but during the time the beast was engulfed in the black flames, Hanzo was about to see his mother in those flames. It was like reliving his painful past of holding his mother in his arms as she passed away. The young Uchiha was filled with hatred for his father's atrocious behaviour for power that caused him to be an orphan. If only if his father wasn't power hungry, he could have lead a normal life instead of a life of revenge. "I will surely avenge you mother" Hanzo would say to himself as he teared up. The younger Uchiha would then deactivate his Mangekyo Sharingan and would call out to his Sensei, "Otokage sama! I've dealt with it" he would exclaim. When his Sensei would walk towards him he would see the centipede covered in black flames and Hanzo would then proceed to wipe the blood from his face that was dripping due to the power of his visual prowess. "What are your orders now ?" Hanzo would ask.

WC: 724 | TWC: 1,426 | TMWC: 13,690 / 12,000

Battle Info:
Quinn Foster
Quinn Foster
Tokubetsu Jounin
Stat Page : Quinn The Forgemaster
Business: Foster's Forge
Mission Record : Ledger
Taijutsu Remove Bukijutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Ryo : 121000

Sun Nov 12, 2023 11:22 am
With the current resolution present of Kaito stepping up to defend the village and investigate the Land of Nightmares himself, Quinn nodded in support. Raikur had the right of it, as the trio of genin would need rest and relaxation. It was a matter of time before they would be called upon once more to aid in the village's defense or better yet, called upon by Kaito to join him in taking the fight out of the village into a new world around them. Quinn themselves taking a beating in various ways still stood which was a testament to their own endurance in the situation but it was obvious that they too needed to take a break. "Let's rest first. Once recovered. Then we go." Quinn stated giving a nod to Kaito and the direction he chose to go. "Better one of us. Discussion for later though. Village needs you." The Forgemaster would add looking between the Otokage and the other genin. Bowing their head out of respect to the other two and then a bow to Kaito, "I'll depart to rest. I'll rejoin after." Thus Quinn took their departure and left to head back to their larger blacksmith shop.

[Exit]

WC: 200, TWC: 4,000 | TMWC: Finished (13,890/12,000)

Mission Rewards wrote:Total Ryo Reward: 30,000 Ryo
Total AP Reward: 149 AP, +99 AP from 901 to 1,000 Max Bonus AP, +2,500 Ryo
Total Dream Tokens: 60 DTs + Dream Waiver
WC Claims wrote:4,000 WC
1,500 WC To Learn Dust Release (AE Slot)
2,063 WC To Learn Willow Cannon at A-Rank
437 WC Leftover and Discarded
Total Ryo wrote:30,000 Base Ryo + 2,500 (250 PC) Ryo from Raikur + 2,500 Max AP Ryo Bonus for 35,000 Ryo
Kaito Inuzuka
Kaito Inuzuka
Otokage
Otokage
Stat Page : Stat Page

Health: 300 points
AP: 2,000 points
Vigor: 125 points
Chakra: 125 points
Speed: 45 points
Strength: 5 points
Mission Record : Mission Log
Summoning Contract : The Wolves of Death Gorge
Living Clones : Uchiha, Tatsuya
Familiar : Raidomaru (Needs Revamped)
Legendary Equipment : N/A
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ninjutsu Kanjutsu Jikūjutsu Default
Wind Earth Water Lightning Fire Default
Clan Specialty : Genjutsu
Ryo : 0

Sun Nov 12, 2023 3:20 pm

Quinn would be the one to make a point. The team was well beyond their limits at this point in time. Any more exertion could lead to some serious consequences not only for themselves but also for the village. Kaito acknowledged this, without any sort of anger or misunderstanding. Hanzo wanted direction from the Otokage, but Raikur himself seemed ready to assist the Otokage in anyway that he could.

Looking his subordinates up and down, Kaito would have to make a touch decision. After a moment he would sigh and yawn himself.

"Quinn. Hanzo. You two are already quite tired beyond belief. Its easy enough to tell from the hard work you two have done. I want you two to go get a good nights rest." He then turned his attention back to Raikur. "You on the other hand, Raikur. You're still wide awake and ready to go. Lets go take care of things once and for all." With that being said Kaito would lead Raikur back in the direction of the hospital. The nurses and citizens were still hard at work with cleaning up the debris from the minotaur attack that had plagued it only a short while beforehand, but they greeted the Otokage and Raikur warmly. Kaito would respond simply, not taking his attention off of his main goal, and he would once again come face to face with the head doctor.

"How can I help you, Lord Otokage?" The man asked.

"I believe that I have a means to ending these attacks, but in order to do so I've first got to fall asleep." Kaito paused for a moment, taking in the doctor's confused expression. "Look, I know it sounds weird, but this has got to work. Give me the strongest sleep medication you've got, something that will induce dreams, got it?" The doctor nodded and scurried away in the direction of the medication storage room down the hall. Another nurse would lead Kaito and Raikur into an operating room, where Kaito would lay down upon one of the beds that were as fluffy and comfortable as thick clouds. The doctor would almost immediately return once the Uchiha was all settled in, and he would quickly down two of the pills and the glass of water that were presented to him. "Should I not come back, Raikur, just know that I believe in you and all of our village's amazing shinobi." A few moments of unimpressing time would pass before Kaito found himself snoring away into deep slumber. All was black for what only felt like a few seconds before he was presented with a dark and unforgiving landscape. It almost seemed as though the land had been burned to all to nothing, with only the mysterious and dangerous creatures that had made their way to the ethereal realm being able to exist in great abundance.

'So this is the world of dreams, huh?' Kaito thought to himself, moving his arms around to make sure he could control them without hinderance. To further test Quinn's previous theory, he envisioned himself holding a massive great sword. Sure enough a two-meter long metal blade would shape itself from nothing into the grasp of the Otokage's hands. 'Good.' He thought, watching on as he desired the sword to disappear into nothing again. While he would have used it should the situation absolutely called for it, the thing was entirely too big and bulky for his personal liking. Kaito would proceed to make his way through the barren expanse, noticing along the way that the beasts seemed undeterred and even uninterested in his presence this time around. Did they even know that he was there?

"They're behaving oddly." He said to himself. "They would have tried to rip me to shreds by now like they had my clone the last time it entered this plane..." The sounds of a harsh whooshing echoed throughout the valley, causing Kaito to cease his walking and place his hands upon his katana. He too activated his Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan yet again before looking throughout the skies. When the sound echoed again he saw it; a large humanoid-like creature with massive and torn wings. The beast was red, even redder than his own Sharingan, and it was bulky as though it had never missed an opportunity to pick up a set of weights. The beast would land five meters in front of Kaito, and at that point he too could see that it wore torn black pants with a belt made of human and monster skulls alike.

Kaito narrowed his eyes.

"What the hell is that thing?" He asked nobody in particular, his hand still placed firmly around the hilt of his katana. The beast began to chuckle in response.

"I go by many names, human." It retorted in a low, deep voice. "Beelzebub, Lucifer, Satan. It matters not." The beast paused for a moment, licking its lips. "My name matters not, for this will be the first and last time we ever cross paths." The beast unsheathed a giant club from a sheath at its hip, hitting it in the palm of his hand over and over again. "

"At least tell me why my village has been being attacked before I destroy you, demon!" The beast let out not a chuckle, but rather a maniacal laugh.

"Dense, you humans are." It said. "I didn't just have your village attacked, rather I attacked the entire world. You see, demons like those that serve me gain power from consuming the souls of humans, and I in the same manner. Once we are powerful enough, we plan to merge our planes of existence together and to rule the universe as a whole!"

"You can sure try it!" Kaito dashed with the use of his 'Body Flicker' technique directly behind the demon. Having drawn his katana in the midst of the dash, he pulled back his arms and swung them against the back of the thing's neck. The demon was quick to react, however, and it deflected the sword with its club. Unable to hold onto it, Kaito's sword would fly through the skies, landing twenty yards to his left upright with the blade stuck into the ground. Caught off guard, Kaito did not see the demon swing its massive club a second time. This time it would connect with Kaito's body hard, sending him flying as well another ten meters to his right and away from his trusty sword. He hit the ground with a harsh thud, landing on his back and skidding cross the rocks and soil of the earth. "Gah!" He exclaimed as he attempted to get some wind back into his lungs.

"Time to die, human!" The monster jumped into the air, arching its arms and club over its shoulder. The monster jumped in such a way that it would surely be able to decimate Kaito with another strike from its club, and Kaito knew this. To counteract it he would once again activate his 'Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan', using his left eye's power to appear in the skies above the demon. This time it was the demon who was taken off guard, and Kaito would use this opportunity to form the one-handed varients of the 'Water-Style: Water Dragon Bullet' and 'Water-Style: Great Vortex Jutsu' techniques simultaneously.

'Water-Style: Spiraling Water Dragon Jutsu!'

An intense water dragon resembling a powerful and unyielding vortex of water would begin to erupt from Kaito's mouth, heading directly towards the demon below. It would connect without trouble, and the Otokage could hear the beast's cries through the torrent of water as it crashed into the ground. Water covered the valley in which they fought, immediately transforming the ground from a barren state to a majestic plane of grass and flowers. The beast would try to raise itself up from the ground, but Kaito knew that if it managed to then the battle would not end in his favor. Activating his dojutsu again, Kaito would this time activate his 'Apsam Kamui' technique. As the barrier from the technique began to expand outwards, the beast began running over in the direction of Kaito. This would prove futile, however, and the beast would be fully encased in the technique other than its head.

"You pest!" Exclaimed the beast in fits of rage. "Release me from this prison at once!"

To stop himself from dying from hitting the ground too harshly, Kaito would activate his 'Glass-Release: Glass Wings' technique to fly over towards his sword in the ground, grabbing it and sheathing it back in its holster before landing one meter in front of the demon's exposed head. The monster began thrashing about more and more, baring his fangs at the Otokage.

"You attacked my village... My people..." Kaito's eyes burned with rage, and for the first time in a long time they began bleeding with the power that resided within them. "This is the end for you, you damned beast!" With the forming of the 'Ram' hand seal, the barrier in which the demon resided would harden itself into a solid stone block. The head that had once been exposed from the barrier fell ungracefully onto the ground, having been cleanly severed from the rest of its body. Kaito picked the head off of the ground, and almost immediately the Land of Dreams would begin to transform around him in similar manner to when the ground had been hit with the water from his Water-Style technique. Luscious grass and flowers made themselves known as the skies above turned from a deep red into a brilliant and reflective blue. The creatures who were observing the battle and those beyond turned immediately to dust, and Kaito could see that the multitude of opened rifts began to close. The Otokage, knowing now that the battle and the state of emergency was finally over, allowed himself to fall backwards onto the gorund, resting against the thick grass. He closed his eyes, being presented again with darkness when almsot immediately his eyes would open again to reveal the intense lights of the hospital.

Sitting up slowly, Kaito would turn his attention over to Raikur, who still waited paitently and loyaly by his side.

"Its over, Raikur." He said with a relieved laugh. "We've won."

[TOPIC EXIT]

WC (POST) = 1,715 WC
WC (TOTAL) = 5,622 WC

TECH - SKILL EFFECTS / AP UTILIZED:
ITEMS UTILIZED:
EXIT CLAIMS:

Hanzo Uchiha
Hanzo Uchiha
Genin
Genin
Stat Page : Hanzo of the Black Flames
Mission Record : Logs
Summoning Contract : The Wolves Of Death Gorge
Bukijutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Fire Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Ryo : 124370

Sun Nov 12, 2023 11:29 pm
At last all the chaos in the village was over and the team that was tasked to handle the rifts banded back together to regroup. As the team stood together, Hanzo would deactivate his Mangekyou Sharingan. The Otokage would then proceed to inform the younger Uchiha and the forgemaster to take a good night's rest as they have spent time without having proper sleep. Even though Hanzo was extremely tired, especially after using his Mangekyou Sharingan and his black flames, he still wanted to fight for his village and to make sure there was not anymore of these annoying creatures. Due to the persistence of his Sensei, the younger Uchiha would depart from that area to head home. As Hanzo began walking towards his home, kids around that area would call out "Hey, that's Hanzo of the Black Flames!". In a normal circumstance, that would have made him proud, but all that cheering did was only to bring back his traumatic past.

The younger Uchiha was only interested in fulfilling his revenge to avenge his mother by killing his animalistic father who brutally killed his mother with the same black flames that now the young Uchiha possess. The young Uchiha was now craving for more power, he wanted his visual prowess to be stronger. He needed a stronger technique with his black flames, though he had an idea in his head. His plan was to train his raw strength with learning additional elements for a mixture of techniques that would compliment his style of combat. As he reached his house, he would slowly open the door with slight tears in his eyes and head into the bathroom to wash up. Due to the past few weeks of no sleep, he would change into his bed clothes and lay down on his bed and stare into the ceiling, thinking about the time he spent his childhood with his family before the atrocious incident. He had an amazing family, full of laughter until that fateful day that changed the course of his life.

With all these thoughts in his head, he also had an idea to have a sparring match with the Otokage, who was also his Sensei. His Sensei had something up his sleeve always which made the young Uchiha watch him in awe. Having a backup plans like his Sensei would absolutely come in handy when he inevitably fights his father in a death match. With some plans made in his head now, Hanzo wanted to go to the Otogakure Library in order to learn more information on getting stronger but for that, he would need the assistance of his Sensei. Not only that, in order to get into the Sound Five, he has to prove himself worthy to the Sound Commander and most likely there would be some test involved to test the participants. Hanzo had to pass every test that would have been thrown to him as he know that being part of the Sound Five would come with a lot of competition and the young Uchiha had to surpass all of them in order to become a member of the Sound Five as only the most elite of the shinobis are recruited and the rest would be weeded out. He knew that he couldn't take any risk to diminish his upcoming career path, he had to work hard in order to attain his goal, to kill his father once and for all.

WC: 575 | TWC: 2,001

Exit Claims:
Ayato Hyuuga
Ayato Hyuuga
Hogokage
Hogokage
Stat Page :

Mission Record :
Summoning Contract : Forest of Dreams Ravens

Living Clones : Natsuki
Toneri
Familiar : Maneki
Legendary Equipment : Raiment of Eternal Fortune
Stone of Gelel
Remove Taijutsu Remove Kanjutsu Jikūjutsu Default
Remove Earth Water Lightning Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Taijutsu
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 435700

Mon Nov 13, 2023 8:11 am
Quinn Foster wrote:
[Exit]

WC: 200, TWC: 4,000 | TMWC: Finished (13,890/12,000)

Mission Rewards wrote:Total Ryo Reward: 30,000 Ryo
Total AP Reward: 149 AP, +99 AP from 901 to 1,000 Max Bonus AP, +2,500 Ryo
Total Dream Tokens: 60 DTs + Dream Waiver
WC Claims wrote:4,000 WC
1,500 WC To Learn Dust Release (AE Slot)
2,063 WC To Learn Willow Cannon at A-Rank
437 WC Leftover and Discarded
Total Ryo wrote:30,000 Base Ryo + 2,500 (250 PC) Ryo from Raikur + 2,500 Max AP Ryo Bonus for 35,000 Ryo

Approved
Ayato Hyuuga
Ayato Hyuuga
Hogokage
Hogokage
Stat Page :

Mission Record :

Toneri
Stone of Gelel
Remove Taijutsu Remove Kanjutsu Jikūjutsu Default
Remove Earth Water Lightning Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Taijutsu
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 435700

Mon Nov 13, 2023 8:13 am
Kaito Inuzuka wrote:

- Claiming mission rewards (30,000 Ryo, 70 Dream Tokens, 1 Dream Waiver, discarding all AP per already being at max AP / adding the 30,000 Ryo directly into Otogakure's village funds).

- Putting all 5,622 WC towards training 'Rinnegan'. (31,929 WC / 60,000 WC).

Approved
Ayato Hyuuga
Ayato Hyuuga
Hogokage
Hogokage
Stat Page :

Mission Record :

Toneri