Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Drowning his SorrowsToday at 7:47 pmYouta ShinkouFar Away Today at 6:08 pmMegami KuogaAn Unruly Situation; Unrest SurgesToday at 2:31 pmOkisho UchihaA Few Errands to RunToday at 1:52 pmOkisho UchihaA Dark Mark, The First or Final?Today at 12:34 pmHasumi HayatoTeam 1!Today at 2:31 amJoro ShokkuWhat will become of us?Today at 1:36 amKutari UchihaBrutalityToday at 1:23 amTori JintaroBroken pieces of the past burn brightlyToday at 1:06 amAkira NamikazeSilver Lining [Training] [Private] Today at 12:55 amAzuki Shinoda
Top posting users this month
261 Posts - 42%
87 Posts - 14%
69 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
37 Posts - 6%
37 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
26 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Saya Kirihara
Saya Kirihara
Genin
Genin
Stat Page : Stat Page
Remove Iryōjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Missing Ninja
Ryo : 0

Impressionism [Valeiru] Empty Impressionism [Valeiru]

Tue Aug 29, 2023 12:17 am
Staying in Yugure was peaceful, if a bit creepy. What she had learned in the past week or so had Saya lowering and throwing up her guard all the time. In the beginning, she had distrusted anyone and everyone that she had come across. Mizuki had been the dominant villain in the short horror stories being generated in her head; she was always the mastermind and puppeteer when it came to her imagined deaths. Kinko was a close second. But after meeting the rest of the primary residents of Yugure and being given the chance to observe their training, she felt like she wasn’t in danger as much. Don’t get her wrong, Saya still felt like she was going to get murdered sooner or later.

The one or ones that were most likely to shank her in her sleep, however, would be the other people. Devoted worshippers of Jashin or to Mizuki or vampires. She wasn’t entirely sure of the whole religion and beliefs the people had, but that was none of her business. It only concerned her when they started to question her presence in Yugure. More when it became clear that some of those citizens (was it right to call them that?) began to follow her every move and watched her from afar.

Stalking her did not last very long as Saya’s patience had run out, and she confronted anyone she could see and sense around her. Most of the time they fled quickly, either in distress, panic, or with a sneer, but other times Saya would start walking away when they would berate her or try to run her off with rude comments.

Unfortunately for the woman, this was one of those times that she was attempting to walk away from a stalker. She tried to be understanding of their circumstances and their thoughts, but goodness gracious. This particular person - this woman - was one of those really determined and focused hecklers. And she dogged on Saya’s retreat, questioning her motives and why she had been allowed into the village and were they going to turn her?

”Hey! Don’t you dare turn your back on me. I’m talking to you!” Saya had to roll her eyes at the clichéd phrases. What was she - an unlikeable stock character? It wouldn’t surprise her if she was, but that usually meant that she, an unwilling target, would have to do the whole turn-around-hair-whipping-protagonistic deal.

Pause. Stop.

Saya took a moment to steel herself for this encounter. Cue protagonist heel pivot, complete with flowing tresses in the conveniently timed soft breeze. Annnd…

Cut!

There was an intruder on the scene. A new guy that had yet to make an appearance in Saya’s days in Yugure.

WORD COUNT: 456
TOTAL WORD COUNT: 456
Valeiru
Valeiru
Citizen
Mission Record : Mission Log
Remove Ninjutsu Remove Default
Ryo : 500

Impressionism [Valeiru] Empty Re: Impressionism [Valeiru]

Wed Aug 30, 2023 12:57 am

Impressionism [Valeiru] A9ZAf7m

Impressionism [Valeiru] RlNMUAA
Valeiru had wandered around Yugure for a while now, blending in easily with the rest of the Human servants that resided there. He showed no outward signs of being more than he was pretending to be however he did Recognize Saya.. Someone Arantima had not met much but whom he had met once before he had made Valeiru. Vale tilted his head as he listened from around a corner at the goings on with the ones around asking.. no.. Harrassing Saya with their questions and Valeiru wondered at this, Normally the Humes left those with power alone.

Valeiru then smirked to himself and nodded it was becuase she walked around like they did.. And yet was seen as special enough to be interacted with regularly by the rest of Yugure. Valeiru would have to put a stop to this, yet how would be the best way.. Ahh.. He knew just the one. He approached the scene casually turning the corner as Saya started to move towards the building he had been leaning against. He stopped when Saya got about 3 metters away from him and locked his eyes onto hers, doing everything he could to keep her in that 3 meter range of him, almost perfectly if he was fast enough.

"Saya. That is you.. Isn't it?" His words were spoken softly but loud enough for her to hear. His clothing was a simple set of robes that included a hood that was kept up so it obscured some of his face. "My name is Valeiru, You will not know me but I remember you when Arantima saw you as he was getting ready for the Virtual reality arena. He and I are linked you see, and I would like very much if you would walk with me." He extended a slender hand that looked as if it had never held a weapon or done a single days manual labor in its lifetime.

His eyes moved them from saya's onto the humes that were trying to follow her and suddenly there was a shift in his demeanor and personality. Where he had been kind and welcoming to Saya to the ones who had been chasing her he was now a Demon standing before them. "Humes, Know that you stand here at the grace of the Kyuketsuki clan, and harrassing their guests is unbecoming. If you return to your own business now I shall not tell my Sister of this.." He tilted his head as if he said all he needed to say.

One of them moved as if to question who he was before meeting his gaze,  which had gone from a Calm and kind one to  that of a serial killer and then one of them muttered the word "Tima.." Before ushering the rest of them away in a frenzy of motion "Those eyes you idiots.. only one had them now theres another!.. Don't bother him!"

Valeiru turned back to saya, his face having softened as he gives her a kind and gentle smile as he waits for her responce.

511/511

Current Health Bar: 100/100  | AP: 850/850

Vigor: 85 |  Chakra: 25 | Speed: 40 | Strength: 10

Saya Kirihara
Saya Kirihara
Genin
Genin

Thu Aug 31, 2023 3:32 pm
He called to her.

She blinked. What? How did this stranger know her name? Unlike the other servants this guy was different. With his hood and the pale skin that she could see, she knew it. ”That’s me,” Saya took a step back from his figure, wary of his appearance and apparent knowledge of her person. ”Who…?” Her voice trailed off, an obvious question in the air that would be answered immediately.

Valeiru, Arantima’s… something. Link, he said. Saya recognized the name and the image of that man’s face flashed in her head. He had been welcoming and non-aggressive. A dangerous one, she remembered thinking, because it was those that you never think to be bad were actually the worst ones. Nonetheless, she nodded to Valeiru, confirming that she recalled that instance. Arantima did not stay long or didn’t follow into the training, leaving her in a state of curiosity.

”Oh, I see.” That was all she could say, hand reaching forward slowly. It had been more than a few days since her arrival and she had yet to be treated horribly from what she assumed to be the core group Yugure. They allowed her to stay and do whatever she desired within reason in their territory so there was no reason for her to be completely put off by Valeiru. The demeanor he was presenting was very similar to Arantima.

His hand was surprisingly warm. Saya barely kept her hand on top of his as she moved to stand next to her new acquaintance. Sister? It was at this time that her status as “guest” began to sink in. A weight lifted off of her. Perhaps her demise is far away, for now.

The woman, who had been harassing her, and some of the other people that began to slink behind when they saw the two girls speed walking through the area all stopped in their tracks. Whispers and murmurings began as they shuffled in place, unsure of what to do. At least, until the Valeiru told them of the consequences. They scattered at his cold stare.

”Uhm, yeah. Sure, I could walk with you,” she said, uncertainty creeping into her voice. The way Valeiru was able to switch his poise from threatening to sunshine warmth screamed “danger” at her instincts. Despite the prickling at the back of her neck, she continued to be polite and ever pleasant, ”Thanks for the help. That girl just wouldn’t stop. Kept hammering on and clinging to me like an annoying fly. Just, you know - ”

With her free hand she pinched her forefinger and thumb together with a small space between, and began to weave it through the air like the insect she had just named. ”Bzzz! Zzzzz! Zzz!” Saya stopped abruptly, becoming aware that she probably looked like a child with her imitation. She faked a cough and cleared her throat, ”Ahem! Sorry. Dust. Got in my throat. So! You said you saw me through Arantima? I didn’t see you though.” Belatedly she realized what she just said and he had said. They were linked. It didn’t mean that Valeiru had actually been there. She really should keep her mouth shut.

WORD COUNT: 531
TOTAL WORD COUNT: 456 + 531 = 987
Valeiru
Valeiru
Citizen

Mon Sep 04, 2023 8:28 pm

Valeiru wrote:

Valeiru nodded as he watched the Humes rush off and chuckled at her confusion. He made sure his hood was off and hung on his shoulders before running his hand through his hair in a mannerism he shared with his creator. "I am A clone of Arantima, A creation called a Living clone that will persist even past his own death should I survive long enough. I share a mind with him as long as we are in close enough proximity and when I was created we briefly shared our minds with each other, so when he saw you in the training room, so to did I in a sense."

He turned and gestured to the Humes that had been annoying her "They will not bother you from this day onward, at least not like that. They may inquire as to your needs but they will be respectful to you from now forward. They get a bit out of hand with their curiosity, which is a side effect of most of them having been former jashinists." He chuckled again and the sound was soft and somber, with mirth but there was a deep melancholy within this man that came through in everything he seemed to do.

Valeiru gestured for Saya to follow him towards the Sanguine baths. "Arantima wanted me to find you while he was gone.. You seemed reluctant to join the training but willing to watch, which piqued his curiosity which is.. As beneficial as it is dangerous, speaking from the experience of having been in his mind more than once." He turned his head and winked to her, a gesture that should have been comforting but may have the entire opposite effect depending on says general feel for Valeiru.

He moved smoothly but nowhere near as graceful as Arantima did and his body seemed less fit for battle than Arantima's had when she had seen him.. It was a very different person that stood and now walked before Saya and yet the similarities were there. The way he would run a hand through his hair carefully using the tips of his clawed fingers.. The way he would sway to avoid obstacles instead of stepping to the side.. and how he seemed to try and keep Saya at at least an arms length from him.. He must have a thing about personal space.

396/907

Saya Kirihara
Saya Kirihara
Genin
Genin

Wed Sep 06, 2023 2:05 am
A living clone. That’s what he was. Saya blinked and nodded, somewhat understanding the details of his existence. It was a possibility of technique that she wasn’t even aware could happen, and the curiosity of how began to take root in her mind. Were there any materials involved? How was the chakra molded? On and on until Saya put a clamp on that particular thought process. ”Oh, well. That does make sense then.” She replied as he raked his relatively long hair with a clawed hand, though his original persona had longer tresses. ”With you, uh, knowing who I am and all.”

And she supposed that him telling her how he knew who she was did put her at ease. Valeiru was not one of those impassioned stalkers. He continued to console her when he mentioned that the Humes wouldn’t bother her as they had earlier, but only to question her needs and wants. Thinking about that made Saya feel somewhat odd and icky. Ever since she was a child, she had been self-sufficient as she grew up with only a single parent and that parent had been absent due to work (and eventually defecting from Kumogakure).

An instant refusal was on her lips, ”I see. That’s nice and all, but I’m sure I can manage on my own.” Saya didn’t even want their respectful manners. If anything, she would prefer their open hostility as opposed to their forced obedience and deference to her. Hoping that he got the message, she quickly latched onto something else that caught her attention. ”Former Janshinists, huh?” That was a religion that she was unfamiliar with. Of course, she had heard of their cult from time to time, and how… enthusiastic their followers could be. Connecting those people with the ones in Yugure, it was not so hard for the woman to see the transition.

At the man’s signal she began to step with him, only to stutter-step so that she ended up half a step behind. Valeiru, even with his “clone” status, was a part of Arantima, a person of power and importance. So, knowing that, Saya made sure that he was only slightly ahead. ”He did?” She questioned him, confusion apparent on her visage.

The memory of her interrupting the conversation between him and Mizuki left her reddening at her cheeks and her hand came up to rub at the side of her face in embarrassment. It was absolutely baffling that Arantima would take an interest in her, even if it was related to their training and why she had only chosen to observe rather than participate. She let out a strained laugh at his wink, unsure of how to take it.

Just as before, she was sure that Valeiru was being friendly and welcoming to the new person in the area. Or a sacrifice. You never know. Were her unbidden thoughts, the one part of her that was determined that the higher ups of Yugure were simply using her as entertainment before off-ing her the moment they were bored of her.

Saya kept pace with Valeiru, completely unaware of how his gait and elegance lacked compared to that of Arantima. She had only met both men once each, and had not spent enough time with them to respectfully take note of their mannerisms. ”Ah, hope I’m not being rude, but where are we heading to?” With Valeiru taking the lead, Saya slowly began to notice that their surroundings were not familiar to her.

WORD COUNT: 582
TOTAL WORD COUNT: 987 + 582 = 1,569
Valeiru
Valeiru
Citizen

Wed Sep 06, 2023 11:03 pm

Valeiru Tilted his head when she said she can manage "It is.. Less about self sufficiency and more about comfort. Do not allow yourself fall to the weakness of believing you are all you need. A man is but a man, he can remove a few trees.. A community can clear an entire forest." He was not dismissive, he was not chiding.. It was more like sharing wisdom that had been earned at his own expense in the past. He however shrugged before finishing "But we each walk our own way. If you do not wish them.. I will tell them you do not wish to see them."

His way of speaking was so calm and without subtext or emotion.. His metaphor was clear instead of cryptic and yet not an ounce of judgement behind it.. He didnt call her weak, nor did he call her wrong merely offered her a perspective that was different. As they continued on for a few moments he turned his head to watch saya as she asked about arantima's interest "Yes.. It is as flighty as he pretends his emotions are.. But when it sticks it is there. You are someone that Mizuki brought into Yugure, and yet Mizu has expressed no intentions towards you other than the protection of our home. This interests him becuase he can also see that you are no commoner."

Valeiru's voice took on a smirking tone even if she couldnt see the smirk she could feel it on the air as he spoke. The way he walked didnt change, the way he held himself didnt change but there was a predator like playful-ness in him now that was clear only through the tonal change in his voice. "If you arent careful one of these day he will come and train you, and you may not even realize he is doing it.. He stopped infront of a building that was semi open air in the entrance and gestured towards the resting areas where there were lounging chairs and pools of water that steamed lightly with heat that contrasted the chilled mist that clung to everything else.

"These are the Sanguine baths.. You need not bathe as neither will I be but the natural warmth of the hot spring and the lounge chairs are a comfortable spot to wind down after a stressfull ordeal." Valeiru walks off into the entrance lounge and slides into the nearest lounge chair with a languid and smooth motion that looks as if he nearly became liquid for a moment before solidifying into the lounger.

430/1337

Saya Kirihara
Saya Kirihara
Genin
Genin

Fri Oct 06, 2023 9:40 pm
Wisdom flowed effortlessly from this strange man. Saya struggled for a split moment. There were sense in his words. If those people were there to be of service of their own accord then she should be okay to accept their help. A guest, that’s what she was. It had been verbalized. Though internalizing it was taking some time. Despite attempting to come to terms with the whole situation, it simply felt wrong. Whether it was her pride or being used to loneliness, the idea of receiving help had her gritting her teeth together and clenching her fists.

In the end the woman could only nod and settle with, ”I suppose you are right. I will think more about it then.” And she would. It was another thing that she had been working on for years - accepting help. When it came to battle or missions or work in the hospital, the concept was absolutely necessary. Except when it came to doing mundane or day to day activities. It was as if “help” was taboo for Saya.

Nevertheless, she followed Valeiru, allowing him to lead her to a new area that she had yet to explore. Listening to him gave her a little bit more of a glimpse of how she’s perceived by this Arantima. She was “interesting” because the lady that brought her in did not have anything in mind for her purpose. Saya shivered at that implication. There it was. There was always something to be given and taken whenever something happened. Not that Saya was completely unaware of that possibility. She was offered a place to stay. For how long? Even she had not been sure. Was she overstaying her welcome? Or, once again, was she there for entertainment? The thought would not leave her.

Even more so when Saya's ears perked up at a change of intonation in his voice. It felt like he was teasing her, in a way. Smirking with the manner in which he spoke his words. ”Hahaha! I doubt I would even resist,” Saya replied with a laugh, the energy underneath her skin sending goosebumps at the prospect of being trained and training again. The pace of her heart quickened with that notion. ”Anyways, I am a commoner. A retired kunoichi, but still a commoner.”

A pause. ”A civilian.”

There was a slight emphasis on the word, almost as if it was a reminder to herself rather than telling her escort. Saya left it at that once a building loomed over the pair and she was ushered in. She had seen the curious red waves from a distance, unsure of what it was until they drew nearer. It was liquid. Water? Valeiru called it the Sanguine Baths. Saya knew that she should follow the man’s actions, but water has always been her element. It tempted her. Splashing against the edges of its container.

”It is indeed quite warm,” Saya commented as she, almost in a trance, picked up the ends of her kimono and kicked off her sandals to step into the heated waters.

WORD COUNT: 511
TOTAL WORD COUNT: 1,569 + 511 = 2, 080
Valeiru
Valeiru
Citizen

Sun Oct 08, 2023 10:19 pm

Valeiru smirked to himself more than anything else as she slipped into the warm waters of the baths."A civilian, who had training in chakra control. knows the ways of the ninja and were trained in such a way that your Lowest levels of strength are such that a commoners bones would be crushed should you grip them too tightly. But yes, A Civilian." His words were not chiding nor sarcastic. They werent admonishing nor teasing, just simple statements of fact about ninjas in this world, retired or not.

Vale strode over to a lounger and pulled a fan from a holder on the nearby pillar before sliding himself into the lounger a languid pose as he unfurled the fan with the unique sound fans make when opening before lazily fanning himself, keeping the steam around his face fresh and cool. He reached over and tapped a small gong nearby the lounger with his nail tips creating a soft but resonant sound that summoned a Hume servant from.. where had they been? It seems they were waiting in small crevasses kneeling down and waiting to be called.

When the Hume came over she offered a small bowl of Red pill shaped balls and began to pour tea into two cups that were produced from a pocket in her waist sash. When she was done Vale draped a hand over her fore-arm, dragged his thumb nail down her flesh gently with a warm smile to her and waved her off back towards her crevice where she knelt and closed the sliding paper door. "Do not eat the pills, They are not standard food. The taste i am sure would not be to your liking. But the Tea is fresh and warm."

He laid on his back now having taken a pill and chewed it slowly, swallowing and sighing gently as he reclined. "Retirement is often a path we take when we can not see a road forward on the path we are on. But it is not my place to ask why you decided to retire, the only thing I do wish to ask.. Is would you consider coming out of Retirement ever? And what would.. Bring that itch upon you if you could be tempted?"

He shut closed the fan he was waving idly and used it to point directly at her without looking, as if he knew where she was even if she had moved. "I ask not in an attempt to place that itch in your heart but merely out of curiosity.. Speaking from someone who understands what it is to be rendered bereft of drive and purpose to go on.. In a way i truly hope you do not already understand." He then turned eyes to her that spoke of such sadness and loss that it was as if she was looking into the eyes of a man who had his whole world burned before his eyes and was forced to go on.

495/1832

Saya Kirihara
Saya Kirihara
Genin
Genin

Mon Oct 09, 2023 10:22 pm
The sounds of water as she moved about was a balm to her soul. She sighed in pleasure, half-listening to Valeiru comment on her status. He was right. Though her life was spent meandering the lands as a wanderer, there was no denying that she could still utilize the flow of chakra or as he had mentioned - crush an actual ordinary person’s bones to bits. Saya chose not to reply verbally, feeling as if that was the end of the line for that topic. Still, she shrugged her shoulders to convey a nonchalant, ‘What else can I say?’

As she closed her eyes and tried to heighten her other senses, the dark-haired woman could discern the swish of clothing and a body settling onto a surface. It was an obvious “educational” guess that the man had taken to reclining on one of the many lounge chairs that had been provided for use. There was even an interesting note of a fan opening. It was something she was quite familiar with as it was included in the kunoichi arts as well as experiencing it first hand when dealing with noble civilians. What else could she perceive…? At this point Saya had relaxed her hands, unwittingly dropping her kimono and soaking it.

”Shit.” Her amethyst orbs flew open the moment Valeiru called forth a servant by knocking a nearby gong. Automatically, she turned toward the ringing and was surprised to see someone - a young lady - already serving the silver-haired man with a bowl of curious red spheres and a tea set. Another sigh was exhaled as Saya walked out of the baths, movement slightly hindered as the water dragged at her clothing.

”Not standard food… Well, I’ll have you know that I don’t mind trying something new.” As soon as she was out of the red tinged waters Saya was trying to wring out as much liquid from her kimono as possible before carefully settling at the juncture of a lounge chair next to Valeiru’s. She flapped the damp edges, but gave up soon after. It would take a while for it to dry and Saya knew she had to deal with how uncomfortable it would be.

Eyeing the familiar red pill, Saya was tempted to pop one into her mouth. Though the color was different, it looked just like a soldier pill to help replenish energy during long journeys or a long fight. However, she did heed his warning and simply reached over to take one of the cups of tea, blowing on across its top before taking a sip. It did warm her, adding more to the heat that the environment was already producing.

The question of coming out of retirement made her pause on her second sip. Sharp eyes cutting towards his languid figure just a few feet away. A firm and resounding “no” was on her lips, but it did not yet pass. She continued to hear him out, though her mind was in a fog from his intrusive question. For a few moments she could only establish eye contact with him, her eyes peering into his own and almost mirroring the despair and sorrow.

”No.” Her voice cracked. She cleared her throat, her tone more polite and monotonous than he had ever heard her since their meeting. ”It’s not something that I would do or think of doing. I’ve… I - The decision has been made and I do not regret it.” Her heartbeat slowed by a beat, an ache shooting through her chest by her declaration.

Another clearing of her throat as she drank her tea. Hoping to change topics, Saya leaned over and picked up one of the red balls to examine it. ”You said they’re not standard food. If they’re not soldier pills then what are they? I remembered that a couple of the other people from the training room consumed them.” She brought it closer to inspect its texture before sniffing at it.

WORD COUNT: 663
TOTAL WORD COUNT: 2,080 + 663 = 2,743
Valeiru
Valeiru
Citizen

Fri Oct 13, 2023 8:51 pm

Valeiru reached forward towards the plate of red pills and suddenly, although slowly so that it didn't look like a trick his finger nails on the right hand all elongated to a three inch length and he used his middle finger, forefinger and thumb nail tips which were like needle points to grasp the pill gently and hold it up to show it to Saya more closely, this pill was much larger actually and looked almost like a Mochi ball. He smirked as he began to speak "These are pills made specifically for the Clan that myself, Kana-Mi, Mizuki and Arantima, as well as kinko belong to. We are the Kyuketsuki. I wont go into too much detail explaining us to you unless you wish to know." He bit into half of the pill and in the center was a core of deep black-red liquid that oozed out onto his lips like a gooey crimson caramel.

He took in a sharp breath as his eyes went from a soft grey tone to a vibrant crimson red as he stared at her, now as if he could see the veins pulsing in her veins and feel the heart beating in her chest, a predator in human flesh that was suddenly lounging not 2 meters away from her as he squeezed the liquid from the mochi-like pill into his mouth, it flowed like a sickly sweet honey and yet the color was anything but candy. When it was emptied he finished off the chewy exterior and followed it up with a healthy swig from his tea.

"The Kyuketsuki have been cursed by Lord Jashin to consume the blood of living creatures. We have figured out how to hide it in food so we can sate our dark hunger in polite company, and so that we do not risk undue death due to us going into a blood rage." He smirked to her as he gestured to the plate of mochi pills "but please, if you wish to explore your culinary universe do try them. they are quite sweet." he let out a soft chuckle that wasnt condescending or chiding but it was genuinely amused.

He tilted his head after a moment of that and looked saya up and down once more before moving from his lounging position to one where he elbows were on his knees and his chin rested on his knuckles as he stared towards Saya. He looked to be deep in thought and opened his mouth several times as if to ask a question but before he could speak it looked as if the question was changing itself and was hard for him to nail down. "If that is the case I wonder.. What made you give that life up? It is not my place but I must admit i am quite a curious little mouse when it comes to mysteries and you Saya are quite a mystery. Wandering alone in this world of Ninja, especially out somewhere that Mizuki would spot you and offer you a safe haven here.. You must have a genuinely interesting past and history little Charry blossom of the Hotspring."

526/2358

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum