Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
To SatelliteToday at 11:27 pmHanzo UchihaNew Acquaintances Today at 7:58 pmCiel UchihaA meeting most unusualToday at 7:22 pmIzu MomochiFar Away Today at 6:33 pmReitenFrom the SidelinesToday at 8:06 amKenchiVoices in the GardenToday at 3:41 amShiru IyasuA meet in HoshiYesterday at 7:02 pmMizaki HyuugaTeam 1!Yesterday at 6:54 pmMizaki HyuugaGrowing TalesYesterday at 6:32 pmAkira NamikazeTori Jintaro [Mission Record]Yesterday at 6:03 pmTori Jintaro
Top posting users this month
29 Posts - 27%
25 Posts - 24%
11 Posts - 10%
10 Posts - 9%
8 Posts - 8%
6 Posts - 6%
6 Posts - 6%
4 Posts - 4%
4 Posts - 4%
3 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Shiro Hyuga
Shiro Hyuga
Master
Master
Stat Page : The Coming Storm
Taijutsu Iryōjutsu Bukijutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Taijutsu
Village : Kirigakure
Ryo : 11050

Meeting with a Doctor Empty Meeting with a Doctor

Wed Jul 26, 2023 12:50 am
Mission Details:

He always hated going to the doctors, especially when he felt as though that now he had the full authority and right to fix himself up without having to pay for the expenses and costs of going to the hospital on his own. It was back before his time as Mizukage. Back before his time now as the leader of a blooming squad of Genin. Instead he was assigned to go to the doctors office, as it would be the only way he would have actually gone through with the doctor’s appointment in the first place. He kept at least one small kunai on him along with his body suit clung tightly to his skin. He knew taking it off would be a pain in the ass, but he would have rather just be prepared in case of an emergency just in case. His hands sliding deep into his blue jean pockets. The constantly wet ground was a staple of Kirigakure. One that he couldn’t help but appreciate that at least they would always have some form of water source. The Storm barrier being re-used and reapplied by their Mizukage was something that honestly made Shiro slightly glad that Akabayashi had been the one to defeat him. It taught him a valuable lesson that he couldn’t forget. Yet the sacrifices and deaths that were wasted on that day did not help his current thoughts on Akabayashi much more than a simple relief that he had somehow survived. Yet this trip to the doctors office also reminded him of the person that had seemingly helped take out his eye and also parts of his body to be given towards Akabayashi. Ban still had not awakened from their coma, and were constantly bed ridden as a result. He wasn’t sure when the Doctors would eventually pull the plug on them.

Yet his hands balled up into slightly fists inside of his pockets when he saw the hospital. Yet again reminding him that he was here for a simple check up from the doctor. He felt find, he knew he hadn’t been doing something stupid as of recently. Nor was his body overly damaged from his exercises around his house from time to time. Even with him taking up the art of cooking, his love for calligraphy, and the dexterous use of his fingers and hands would never go away. It was something that his late mentor had instilled in him, the women who had trained him in the art of mastering the overwhelming power of the Samurai Spirit. Something that was so strong, it even managed to override the power of most Medical Jutsu. Something that completely surprised the Hyuga when he had first gotten used to the overwhelming power that had been brimming inside of his body. Now however, he was walking through the doors of the clean hospital, one of the only truly clean places inside of Kirigakure. It was also a place that was constantly filled with people, especially people that either looked at him with slight pride, or absolute disdain for his failure on the front lines that had caused the deaths of two, or possibly three of Kirigakure’s finest Shinobi. What made it worse was that some of the nurses had even given him a slight side eye. His hand immediately reached for one of the pens, when the woman who was working the desk addressed him by his full name.

“You’re Shiro Hyuga. Current Master of Arms of Kirigakure?” The Male nurse listed off Shiro’s own current rank and full name. Handing him a clean white sheet of paper with wording of signing off to an agreement of the doctors inspection. It was the routine at this point for some, while for him he felt as though that the doctor's office was a waste of time for those that knew how to heal themselves on their own. Yet some of those within the mission office had seemingly been worrying about their previous leader. Shiro face was slightly paler then usual, his eyes having slight bags underneath them from the constant strain and stress that he was placed under with being the surviving member of that entire defense of the village. With the paper signed, he immediately took off towards the Doctor that would be seeing him today. The Doctor, Kenko Shimona would be the one who was checking up on him today. She was a rather short, attractive woman. Brown milk chocolate hair and green eyes. He saw a slight hint of surprise when he saw that her client was the actual previous Mizukage and not simply an average shinobi. Nodding her head immediately as he walked with her into the office. Where Shiro would sit down on one of the chairs.

“How are you doing right now?” She questioned almost immediately, with Shiro rolling his eyes towards her.

“I’m fine, a bit tired though,” He chuckled, Kenko wrote down some notes regarding his state of skin, and the fact that the small bags under his eyes seemingly were normal for a Shinobi of his status. Yet he seemed slightly bored out of his mind. So she decided to continue questioning him while inspecting his body.

“Any recent pains? There’s a few files that say you came here with muscle aches?” She asked again, also checking his ears to see that they were surprisingly clean. Shiro sat on the chair bored out of his mind. Trying to think of something that would keep him occupied while she gave her check up.

“No, and I’ve learned to deal with it myself,” This response led to an eye roll from the doctor. Her hand gently being placed on his chest as she instructed him to breathe in and out. It was the typical doctor's instructions that everyone was use to at this point. His mouth opened up in order for her to get a sample of his saliva. However the sudden thought made him wonder. Immediately opening his mouth to ask her as she was writing down more notes on her notepad.

“Are you able to do a Dna test for me?” He asked, wondering if the women in question would be able to do him a favor, especially given that he was the previous Mizukage.

“What would you need for a DNA test for Shiro-San?” Her head lifted itself back from its slightly leaned over position. Now curious about what the Mizukage was asking.

“I wanted to get my DNA tested to see if anyone else within the village had my exact DNA, there’s a Genin that I’m looking after, and her story and mine line up pretty well for the most part. I was curious if me and her were actually related at all.”

Kenko gave a small smile, before nodding her head towards the Previous Mizukage, obviously now taking a small interest in his plight now that he had explained it further.

“I’ll see what I can do, although you two will probably have to come here to get the full test results, I hope to see both of you very soon, even if you two are siblings or not.”

Shiro rolled his eyes, getting up from out of his chair as the Doctor gave him the go ahead to leave, filling out the proper paperwork that he was in tip top condition, but that he needed to drink more water if he wanted to try and sleep better. Shiro felt slightly better now that he had actually asked to take a DNA test, as someone else who had his Hyuga blood specifically surely was going to be someone who he wanted to cherish. He wanted his whole squad to improve. Yet he couldn’t shake off the feeling of being a brother to someone for the first time.

“Hopefully things can get better from here…”

WC:1310
Ryo gained:12500(2000 + 500(From bonus Ryo) + 10000(Master pay)

Hyuga’s Grit:1875/1875(Previous WC:Here)
Ayato Hyuuga
Ayato Hyuuga
Hogokage
Hogokage
Stat Page :

Mission Record :
Summoning Contract : Forest of Dreams Ravens

Living Clones : Natsuki
Toneri
Familiar : Maneki
Legendary Equipment : Raiment of Eternal Fortune
Stone of Gelel
Remove Taijutsu Remove Kanjutsu Jikūjutsu Default
Remove Earth Water Lightning Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Taijutsu
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 435700

Meeting with a Doctor Empty Re: Meeting with a Doctor

Wed Jul 26, 2023 4:25 am
Shiro Hyuga wrote:WC:1310
Ryo gained:12500(2000 + 500(From bonus Ryo) + 10000(Master pay)

Hyuga’s Grit:1875/1875(Previous WC:Here)

Approved
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum