Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
New Acquaintances Today at 10:56 pmTori JintaroI'll Spot you! || Open ThreadToday at 2:46 pmRyumi HiyuA Late Night DipYesterday at 11:17 pmJunko TsukikoFar Away Yesterday at 10:08 pmAmikiri GuhinJoro and Hebiishi on Party Detail!Yesterday at 7:29 pmJoro ShokkuJoro meeting Sephy!!Yesterday at 7:20 pmJoro ShokkuMissing Merchant (Mission)Yesterday at 4:59 amShiru IyasuA Dark Mark, The First or Final?Tue May 14, 2024 10:00 pmDenkiteki1,2, 3....Tue May 14, 2024 9:47 pmSephora HyuugaMy Immortal Tue May 14, 2024 9:21 pmSephora Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
36 Posts - 25%
31 Posts - 21%
17 Posts - 12%
14 Posts - 10%
13 Posts - 9%
10 Posts - 7%
9 Posts - 6%
6 Posts - 4%
5 Posts - 3%
5 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Tenshi Uchiha
Tenshi Uchiha
Genin
Genin
Stat Page : Tenshi’s Tools
TenCorp (Shop)
Mission Record : Tenshi’s Track Record
Living Clones : Ayane - Kaya
Remove Taijutsu Fūinjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Konohagakure
Ryo : 165714

Way of the Sharingan: Part II - Page 2 Empty Re: Way of the Sharingan: Part II

Fri Aug 04, 2023 12:15 am
Tenshi chuckled out loud when his team mate finally began putting the pieces together, leave it to a fellow Uchiha to see through Genjutsu. He DID leave a little trail of bread crumbs to hopefully help his friend figure out the truth of the whole situation. Tenshi was glad to see that Okisho was as perceptive as he thought he was, he would have been in for an embarrassing moment if he had blindly just attacked. He gave a nod before responding, "You are right on the ryo there Okisho. The two of us have not actually moved an inch since you activated your Sharingan, good job. But you are only half right."

He had a little smirk on his face as he continued, "This moment in time itself, it is not real. However, the dimension I speak of DOES indeed exist. It looks exactly like what you see around you, as do the eyes I am showing you now. Unfortunately my eyes seem to take a toll whenever I use them, or else I would have sent us there at this very instant." At that moment, Tenshi breathed in slightly, before slowly releasing the Genjutsu on his team mate.

The world around them came crashing down far quicker than it had formed, Okisho would see his return to the Advanced Training Facility happen in mere seconds. Tenshi's hands would still be by his sides at that moment, as would Okisho's. Tenshi's eyes would only be showing his three tomoe Sharingan, the illusion of his Mangekyo no longer visible. A big smile on his face.

"Had I maintained that Genjutsu for a little bit longer, you would be sound asleep right now. That right there is just how powerful the ability is, we can end battles without our opponents ever realising it. There is nothing more compromised than an unconscious Shinobi." Tenshi wanted his team mate to have as much knowledge about his own eyes as possible, any small bit of information could save a life, or help end one if necessary.

He smiled brightly at Okisho's praise, it truly meant a lot to hear those words. "I appreciate your kind words Okisho, I must admit that I am not the most experienced teacher, but I will gladly do what I can to help out a friend." Seeing Okisho perform the seal of confrontation, Tenshi would nod respectfully and perform the same, it was time for the two to spar.

At first Tenshi considered performing a summon to bring out one of his fearsome dragons, but noticed that Okisho was about to move forward for some hand to hand combat. Wanting to see what his team mate was capable of, Tenshi instead focused on his own chakra system, flooding it with space-time energy to enhance his chakra control and increasing his speed with Chrono Augment, receiving +50 to his Chakra and Speed.

As Okisho advanced, Tenshi raised both of his fists to cover either side of his face, moving his left foot forward and turning his right leg outwards to maintain a boxing stance. Using his three tomoe Sharingan and a speed of 95, Tenshi would be able to see Okisho's incoming strikes moments before they were thrown. Instead of meeting the jab head on, Tenshi would first move his head to the left, before ducking and rolling under the jab. As he would get low and under Okisho's arm, he would throw a left hook aimed at Okisho's sternum, attempting to knock the wind out of his sparring partner. Following through with his movement, Tenshi would end up on Okisho's left before taking several quick steps back, aiming to return to five meters away from his team mate.

If successful, Tenshi would grin, before speaking as he performed a set of hand seals. "Let us see how quick you have become Okisho!" Tiger - Horse - Ram - Clone seal. With that, Tenshi would create two Shadow Clones who appeared in a puff of smoke. They would appear one meter ahead of him and half a meter apart from each other, together they would form a reverse triangle formation, with the real Tenshi at the rear.

"I hear that Shadow Clones pass on their combat knowledge to the original once they have been dispelled, advancing the speed that one may improve when training and fighting." Both clones would take up the same stance as Tenshi had earlier, with their fists ready by their faces, waiting for Okisho's next move.

Clone Stats:

Combat Stuff:

WC: 750
TWC: 3,918
Okisho Uchiha
Okisho Uchiha
Genin
Genin
Stat Page : Okisho's Stat page
Mission Record : Okisho's Mission page
Ninjutsu Remove Default
Wind Remove Remove Remove Fire Default
Clan Specialty : Genjutsu
Ryo : 151050

Fri Aug 04, 2023 5:46 pm
The environment around the two slowly receded, returning them back to the indoor training facility. He made sure to focus his vision away from Tenshi’s eyes to avoid direct eye contact. There was no telling what he would create next if caught again in a genjutsu. There was so much homework for Okisho to do, because if this was a real fight it would have been already over.

Of course, Tenshi once again swears by it that he was sone master of time and space. His claims of him owning a his own seperate dimension were proving to be quite comical. Even though said dimension they were in, by his claims being real, proved to be an illusion. “Mhmm…”, was all he said.

After the two formed the seal of confrontation, the spar was on it’s way. His heart raced with excitement to see what was going to happen.

He was much faster then before, his speed was nothing like the speed he held during team 212’s first meeting. He exprienced a second long flashback of Tenshi charging their old sensei ahead of him and Himari. Was it due to the insane amount of training he underwent the past few weeks? Possibly. However, something else stood out that lingered within the mind of Okisho. As he charged towards Tenshi, his eyes focused more so towards his jaw and below, he noticed the chakra within his body changed. It flared up as if he had gotten stronger. Perhaps this was what the root cause was, for the sudden enhanced speed and ability. From what he had dealt with Tenshi so far, nothing isnt as it seems. There was always some hidden variable behind it all. Atleast with his new sharingan, he was able to piece the puzzle together a bit easier.

With Tenshi’s counter strike successful, Okisho’s breath grew harsher as he tried to take in more air. Meanwhile, now with Tenshi on Okisho’s left, Tenshi retreats back, regaining the five meter gap just like before. His stance now widen with both hands on his knees as he watched Tenshi back petal. He matches the smirk on Tenshi’s face, while watching him form another set of handseals. The chakra within Tenshi flared once more, proving his theory about where Tenshi’s speed came from. The Sharingan could do more than just cast genjutsu, so much more.

Now standing up right, after listening to Tenshi’s bit about the usefulness of shadow clones, he responds. “You’re fast, is it because of a jutsu you activated? Everytime you used a jutsu, the chakra within you flared up. It flared up then, and just now after you used the Shadow Clone jutsu”, Is it possible,  these qualities are the reasoning behind the the sharingan’s ability to foresee people’s movements before they make them? He wasn’t too knowledgable on the sharingan yet, but he and almost everyone knew why the sharingan was so famous. With todays lesson, he was starting to put the pieces together.

Now it being a three on one, close quarters combat wouldn’t be the wise move, instead he would have to resort to ninjutsu. He knew that Tenshi’s speed was great, so the chances of him lauching an attack and catching him would be slim. His eyes took in the fact that wach of his clones held chakra within, which meant they were no illusion of any sort. He kept his vision at lower jaw level and below still.

Making another move, Tenshi being five meters away, his shadow clones being four, he weaves a set of handsigns at full speed. After completing the seals, two shadow clones appear beside him, mirroring Tenshi’s formation. “That’s good to know”, he stated.
—-
TWC/ 3790

AP and Jutsu Used:
Tenshi Uchiha
Tenshi Uchiha
Genin
Genin
TenCorp (Shop)

Sun Aug 06, 2023 5:53 am
Tenshi smiled at Okisho's question, "Indeed. I have learnt a couple of new techniques that help me enhance my speed and chakra control. They rely on my affinity for Space Time Jutsu, so it would be hard for me to teach someone who does not share that trait, nigh impossible. I see that you are getting even better at using the Sharingan already. Once you reach your third tomoe, you will even be able to see my movements before I complete them, it is a valuable skill to have."

He raised an eyebrow as Okisho imitated his own technique by summoning two shadow clones, a very interesting development. "Evening the odds ay? Very well, I will make the first move then!" Ram - Rat - Tiger - Snake - Bird, with these hand seals, the real Tenshi forms a 30 cm tear 10 m ahead of himself, five metres behind Okisho and his clones. The Imitation Black Hole begins expanding at a speed of 105, into a sphere with a maximum size of a 30 m diameter.

Both of Tenshi's clones would dash backwards by seven metres, with a maximum speed of 45 each, to reach 16 m away from the centre of the technique, keeping them out of harm's way. Tenshi would remain where he stood, the Imitation Black Hole not affecting him as its caster. If they could not get away in time, Okisho and his Shadow Clones would each need to have strength equal to or exceeding 105, lest they find themselves being pulled into the centre of the Jutsu. They will also take 30 damage per post while in range of the technique.

Tenshi would cross his arms once again as he observed how Okisho would react to this. "Something I have learnt the hard way is this. The Sharingan, for all of its might, is useless if its wielder is not quick enough to react to the things it sees. If you face a Taijutsu who is far superior to you in speed, the Sharingan will simply let you see the punches coming, right before they strike you in the face."

Behind him, Tenshi's Shadow Clones would stand waiting, preparing to face any counter attack that Okisho may attempt.

Clone Stats:

Combat Stuff:

WC: 374
TWC: 4,292
Okisho Uchiha
Okisho Uchiha
Genin
Genin
Ninjutsu Remove Default

Mon Aug 07, 2023 11:00 pm
The spar didn‘t go quite the way Okisho had envisioned. There was more to a fight between shinobi than fists and swords. Or maybe, perhaps Okisho was stuck in the fantasy that he was still a academy student, waiting his turn to fight hand to hand with the opposing foe. It was so much easier back then, he recants immediately after the thought. He wasn‘t some old figure, he was too young to be reminicing. The only thing he could do now is taking everything with a grain of salt.

He stood there, trapped by the gravitational pull of Tenshi‘s strange technique. His shadow clones were no longer at his side. They disburst the moment the void behind him formed. He could feel his body being sapped of energy as the forces pulled. Whole his hair and clothing tugged backwards, as if he was being brushed with strong winds…, he conceded.

Remaining stationary, he gauged the power of the pulling force upon him. He feared if he threw any weapons, or cast any jutsu they would all turn against him.

His vision was blurred, but could still make out Tenshi. Once again, he kept his focus towards his lower jaw, and below. “There’s nothing more I could do…, you’re simply too fast.”, he said. His voice loud enough for Tenshi to hear. waits for Tenshi to make his move. Okisho clearly had some homework to do. The illusions, the special space/time jutsu, and even the mechanics of the sharingan, it was all relatively new to him. But it wasn’t all bad, it wasn’t as if he didn’t care for them. It simply meant that he needed to train more so within, instead of doing dead end missions.
—-
TWC/ 4077
Tenshi Uchiha
Tenshi Uchiha
Genin
Genin
TenCorp (Shop)

Mon Aug 07, 2023 11:46 pm
Tenshi smiled at Okisho, there was no smugness on his face, only kindness. There was one piece of knowledge he had wanted to impart onto his team mate, it was something that he had learnt from Jecht. It was that they were never safe in battle. Tenshi deactivated the Imitation Black Hole, releasing his team mate from its gravitational confines before speaking. "It hurts for us to learn the hard way that we are no longer safe and snug as we were in the academy. Master Jecht made sure he drilled that piece of information in me when I tried to fight him. No matter how skilled you or I are, there will always be someone with power to defeat us. None of us are invincible, no matter the colour of our eyes."

Tenshi did not deactivate his Shadow Clones just yet, the two of them would walk back up and stand on either side of him, each one meter away. "Okisho, our clan is not what it once was. The Uchiha name was once spoken with an unmatched level of fear and respect. We were THE clan. Now, I feel like we have fallen a long way down from that pedestal, it is humbling. We are only seen as tools now, tools used for one purpose or another."

Tenshi sighed as he deactivated his two Shadow Clones, both of them disappearing in a puff of spoke as he continued to talk. "I did not do that technique just before to humiliate you or make you feel inferior in any way. I just want you to know that the both of us need to become stronger, MUCH stronger. There are those both protecting the village and seeking to destroy it that could flatten us with a finger."

"I admit, that was a bit unfair just before, what do you say, ready for a round two?" Tenshi chuckled and awaited Okisho's answer.

WC: 321
TWC: 4,613
Okisho Uchiha
Okisho Uchiha
Genin
Genin
Ninjutsu Remove Default

Sat Aug 12, 2023 11:31 pm
His vision returned to normal, the technique behind him slowly losing its power after finally dissipating. A lone, yet scornful shinobi now stood before Tenshi. He was humiliated, and defeated with ease. Nevertheless, he attempted to fix his frame.m and accept the loss. He once again forms the seal of confrontation amd lowers it, signaling tge end of thr spar. It was all just indeed just a spar, right?

With Tenshi’s technique gone, Okisho’s form relax a bit now that there was no stress on his body. He scoffed upon hearing Tenshi’s words of earnest. Honesty that was meant to teach him that there will always be a bigger fish in the sea. He already knew this, long before even meeting Tenshi Uchiha. But, he also remembered that Tenshi would always help him. The best he can, he knew this to be true.

Flashback Quote:

The shame he felt now, was the fact that he honestly underestimated him. His blood boiled a bit upon realizing the truth that he himself, was weaker than Tenshi. Reduced to nothing but a play thing, the Uchiha grew weary of this.

He, never felt like this before, the need to best his superior just to be, better. Normally, humans did it for self worth. But Okisho wanted, well needed to do it simply… just cause. Was it shame, or just his ancestral roots. He did indeed come from a warrior clan. But he would felt this deeling in his blood long ago. It was just simply out of character for him.

It just didn’t add up. The boy he met in the training grounds, capable of this. He just couldn’t accept it, well, he wouldn’t let such a thing stand for ever. Looks towards him, eye contact. “I simply…, underestimated you. That is all. I came here ill prepared, and it cost. I meant what I said be for Tenshi, you are quite the teacher“, he finished as he padded down his shoulders. It was the truth, it was all fine when the two were together on teams working side by side. Equals. But this gap between the two, revealed the weakness within Okisho. He dusts the debris off of him while deactivating his sharingan. It was taking a tool he was still not comfortable with. He hoped that with time, he would get used to the strain.

“Thats what we all our, Tenshi. So long as we wear our headbands, and operate under the sole directive of protecting this village, we are forever tools to these people. We each have a function, and we follow the blueprint set before us. Whenever you become the Hokage, like you’ve always wanted, you’ll understand a bit more that things work they way they do for a reason.”, he said with conviction. He was however, a bit vexed upon hearing, Tenshi speak as if he just realized this. Every shinobi knows this, regardless of clan. His parents drilled this hard truth in him before he graduated the academy. His military Uchiha parents, allows following the serve and obey directives. He could still hear his father and mother indoctrinate him, as if they were right here in this very facility.

The Uchiha clan has its history, that much is certain. But he did agree with the first bit, the clan has suffered. With today’s current standing, the Uchiha clan is now living on past victories. A dangerous path, considering it always leads to a battle unseen. A defeat so easily made because the high and mighty were, just not prepared.

He couldn’t help but chime back to the spar between the two. He was talking about himself. The truth Tenshi spoke did indeed stung, and to hear it from another Uchiha, actually soften the blow. Perhaps this is what was needed. He couldn’t imagine the type of humility Tenshi faces against the Jounin. Okisho couldn’t help but feel helpless, what Tenshi spoke of was years and years of work undone by inactivity. We were all to blame for it, atleast that was how Okisho saw it.

After Tenshi finished, Okisho tilted his head after hearing the power gap. Was it that bad, the fight with The Jounin? Rumors tend to, stretch truths to the point of mere fancy fantasy. But he could hear the worry in his voice, as if he was a doomsayer speaking prophecy. Getting stronger was not just a way of life reserved for shinobi. It was a way of life for all humans who sought a better future. A way of life passed down from generation to generation, especially within the Uchiha. He thinks back to the feeling he felt before, him wanting to be better than Tenshi just because. But the real question, was where to start?

“The clan is, in need of a overhaul. There’s just so much going on right now. The council isnt functioning on the same page, the gentrification is out of control in our district, it’s alot. And that’s only with our people. We only have one life, Tenshi, how are we suppose to fix all that?..”, as for the offer for round two, he holds off on it for now. He saw no sense continuing after what he just saw. Plus, it would do more harm than good knowing that there would be a good chance of Tenshi holding back when he should be giving his all, just like Okisho wanted.
—-
TWC/ 5025
Tenshi Uchiha
Tenshi Uchiha
Genin
Genin
TenCorp (Shop)

Mon Aug 14, 2023 2:38 am
Tenshi could tell that Okisho had not taken it all too well, not that he blamed him though. It was not long ago now that the two of them had been on equal footing, with the same combat experience and abilities. So seeing Tenshi excel so quickly would understandably upset his fellow team mate.

Tenshi did not say anything for a short while, letting Okisho process his emotions. He knew that his words would not help, in fact they may even have the opposite effect. Being an Uchiha was not an easy role, there were large shoes to fill. Tenshi did not know much of the Uchiha roaming the world outside of Konoha, but he was aware of the lack of worthy clan members within it. Gone were the days of his clan being the paramount power in the village, now they were mostly up and coming or promising Genin at best.

Finally, Okisho spoke up, surprising Tenshi with his words. Admitting his own shortcomings and even praising Tenshi's teaching skills, he had not been expecting this at all. Following suit, Tenshi would deactivate his own Sharingan, none of his abilities were active anymore. Before Tenshi could respond, Okisho continued to speak. His words were deep, sad even. The words seemed to echo a difficult past, perhaps it was something he was raised to believe and live by, a sad truth.

"I can only agree with you to an extent, friend. Yes, Shinobi are tools... tools used by the village for the village. But that is not all we are. We are not mere little play things that get pointed in a direction told to hurry. We are more than just that. Yes, you are the Shinobi Okisho Uchiha, tool of Konoha. Weapon and Shield of Konoha. But you are something else as well. You are Okisho Uchiha, HUMAN of Konoha. You have a will of your own. A life of your own. You feel joy when something good happens, you feel pain when something bad happens. You have life and emotion within you. As do I."

Tenshi had not expected to get this deep in their discussion, they had only come here to train, but now he could not help himself. "I will not stand idly by and allow my friend to degrade himself as anything less. There is no blueprint for how we live our lives Okisho. That is simply the old fashioned way of our clan, drilled into our heads by those who have come and gone in the past. It is time for us to break free from that prison. WE are the future of the Uchiha. The clan lives through us and we have the power to mould the Uchiha moving forward."

Regardless of Okisho's frustrations with the training and difference in their current abilities, Tenshi knew his team mate was on the same page as him here. They had both grown up as witnesses to the embarrassment of the modern Uchiha clan, they both knew it was not good enough and that something needed to change.

He was proven right with the last things that Okisho said, the clan was not good enough as it stood. They needed to achieve more, to become stronger and to change. "Yes you are absolutely right, the Uchiha need to become stronger. Not just as individuals but as a complete collective, unified under the same goal. You are right, we do only have one life, but we are still young. There is so much that we can accomplish still. Look at the founders of our village, they built this from nothing in their lifetimes. Who is to say that we cannot achieve the same? So you ask how we fix our clan? I think the path ahead is quite simple actually. We take control. We rise to the top of the Uchiha and replace the delusional mentality that our council seems to have bestowed our clan with. You and I can do this, because we both have the drive to do it. What do you say partner? Ready to rise to the top of the Uchiha mountain?"

Regardless of Okisho's answer, Tenshi would simply walk up to him and shake his hand. The two of them had achieved a lot today, and Tenshi hoped that he had helped his partner in some way. Their conversation had inspired Tenshi. His goal was to become Hokage, but that was a long way away still, it would be best for him to think smaller in the meantime. How could he possibly consider himself a suitable fit for the Hokage title if he could not even unify his own clan yet? That was his next step. He and Okisho, if he wanted, would grow stronger together and take over their clan. It was time to get to work.

"Thank you for your time today Okisho, I feel like I have learnt a lot. I am sure we will see each other again very soon. I look forward to seeing you grow even stronger." He would give a respectful nod before making his way out of the facility.

Exit Thread

WC: 855
TWC: 5,468

Claims:
Marabelle Blossom
Marabelle Blossom
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Stat Page : The Everbloom
Mission Record : Misson Log: Everbloom
Iryōjutsu Bukijutsu Kanjutsu Default
Remove Earth Water Lightning Remove Default
Village : Vagabonds
Ryo : 2500

Mon Aug 14, 2023 10:35 am
Tenshi Uchiha wrote:
Exit Thread

WC: 855
TWC: 5,468

Claims:

Approved.

Make sure to remove 32 WC from your WC Bank.
Okisho Uchiha
Okisho Uchiha
Genin
Genin
Ninjutsu Remove Default

Tue Aug 15, 2023 5:01 pm
Okisho was forced to take a big sigh, the ideals Tenshi held were admirable, but didn’t quite fit in from what he’d seen growing up as a child, nor did it agree with his way of life. Tradition is all we had to respect those who died in the past to get us here. Things werent working as they ought to, simply because nobody was on the same page. Perhaps on could say that was Okisho’s nindo. His way of life that he planned to hold on to for as long as he drew breath. He simply could’nt ignore everything that was going on.

“Rise to the top of the mountain…”, his tone, although a bit weary, held a bit of worry for Tenshi. His fork approached the pondering Uchiha, shaking his hand. It was one of the many qualities he liked about Tenshi. He had manners, respect that went a long way. Okisho nod, grasping Tenshi’s hand with now a firm grip. “Of course, I plan to get stronger. Same time next week. See ya around, Tenshi”, he turns around to see him saunter out. Of course he did, he won the fight. He smirks at the petty thought, something he thought he wasn’t capable of doing.

The more he kept Tenshi around, residing in his interesting company, the more he felt that team camaraderie and the bigger picture just didn’t quite seem enough. He couldn‘t fully explain it, but wjat he knew for sure was that there wasn’t any malice behind it. Growing up as the only child, Okisho never really had any competition besides himself. No one to goad, or challenge his every move. His parents motivated him to be the best he could be, while upholding the very same traditions passed down to them. In fact, he had the very same mindset for as long as he could remember. Did he grow up in a sheltered life? He didn‘t think so, he always respected and treated everyone with good manners upon first interactions. But now, he felt that his very beliefs were under attack.

Tenshi Uchiha: “We are more than just that. Yes, you are the Shinobi Okisho Uchiha, tool of Konoha. Weapon and Shield of Konoha. But you are something else as well. You are Okisho Uchiha, HUMAN of Konoha. You have a will of your own. A life of your own. You feel joy when something good happens, you feel pain when something bad happens. You have life and emotion within you. As do I."

Okisho will remember what you said.

He rotates his arms a bit while roaming around the arena. His hands now in hid pockets as he tried to understand the enigma that was, Tenshi Uchiha. He eventually discovered the fact that he really didn‘t know much about him. All he knew, was that he was an Uchiha, lived in his mother’s house, and wanted to become the next Hokage. He needed to get to know more about his teammate, Himari too. There was some much he wished he did in the past. He stops dead center in the middle, taking a deep sigh.

He remembers Tenshi speak on the past,‘That is simply the old fashioned way of our clan, drilled into our heads by those who have come and gone in the past. It is time for us to break free from that prison. WE are the future of the Uchiha. The clan lives through us and we have the power to mould the Uchiha moving forward.’ He’s really trying to change everything. Okisho was quite familiar with this type of change. The change that was destroying the Uchiha district, the change that was forsakening all the past Uchiha members that got us here. It was the current Uchiha head master, who was allowing all this to happen. He stips his tracks, he wasn’t the one to blame someone else when he himself had two hands himself. If he wanted to really do sonething about it, he would’ve.

Tenshi was indeed right about one thing, the fact that both of them had to become strong to endure the storm he somewhat spoke of. He remembered hearing the worry in his voice. What he spoke of was real and true. In order to protect what you held dear, you needed the ability to get things done; power. He heads to the exit, reflecting on everything that happened today. As of right now, he needed to work on his arsenal of jutsu, as well as shinobi tactics. Also, he needed to take on more challenging missions to help gain more prestige. He couldn‘t change anything within the Uchiha district if nobody knew who he was. There was much work to be done, that much was for sure.

As he left the advanced training facility, he makes his way towards the Uchiha district to head home.
—-
Exit
TWC/ 5838, 58 stats 5 stats to vigor 33 to chakra 20 to speed, 2,000 words for Wind element 50% discount, 1,500 words for Minus Field V7, 1,500 words for Debuff Bolt V7, using 813 words towards Sharingan Training to bring it up to 1036/4000 for Two tomoe sharingan. 25 words to finish this.
Marabelle Blossom
Marabelle Blossom
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Stat Page : The Everbloom
Mission Record : Misson Log: Everbloom
Iryōjutsu Bukijutsu Kanjutsu Default
Remove Earth Water Lightning Remove Default
Village : Vagabonds
Ryo : 2500

Tue Aug 15, 2023 10:07 pm
Okisho Uchiha wrote:
Exit
TWC/ 5838, 58 stats 5 stats to vigor 33 to chakra 20 to speed, 2,000 words for Wind element 50% discount, 1,500 words for Minus Field V7, 1,500 words for Debuff Bolt V7, using 813 words towards Sharingan Training to bring it up to 1036/4000 for Two tomoe sharingan. 25 words to finish this.

Approved!
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum