Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Far Away Today at 8:56 pmMegami KuogaLord Paramounts Of The TridentToday at 8:25 pmShikami ShinkouDoing Your Part (Mission Thread Pt. 1)Today at 8:18 pmXena UchihaDrowning his SorrowsToday at 8:02 pmDante HyugaMy Immortal Today at 7:02 pmDante HyugaDesert BloomsToday at 4:15 pmShogo FreyaRaiden Chills (Open)Today at 1:51 pmMizuki OhtaAqueous Transmission Today at 1:51 pmDante HyugaThe Culling Games: Ninth MatchToday at 11:52 amMarabelle Blossom1,2, 3....Today at 11:52 amMarabelle Blossom
Top posting users this month
24 Posts - 35%
11 Posts - 16%
9 Posts - 13%
8 Posts - 12%
4 Posts - 6%
4 Posts - 6%
3 Posts - 4%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Kira Semei
Kira Semei
Citizen
Stat Page : Stat Page
Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Missing Ninja
Ryo : 500

Testing the equipment. Empty Testing the equipment.

Thu Apr 06, 2023 11:15 pm
Kira had had mostly free reign over the ship since joining the crew of this strange band of pirates. It didn't bother her of course, that they were pirates that is, she had long ago accepted that the rule of the strong trumped the petty rules of the various daimyo and kages of the lands, and strong they were, she had watched from the ship as the members of the crew fought various foes in their travels; each of them were impressive combatant's in their own right, and far more equipped for the close quarters combat that they all seemed to favour. Her on the other hand? She was content to keep her distance and observe, she was still rebuilding her strength after the events in the winter town, hell she still needed to find some bodies strong enough to be used in actual combat. For now however she was happy to simply watch and observe, contributing to this small group in more commercial ways, offering support and services to help them grow.

The ship didn't have an official doctor yet, and she certainly wasn't the sort to fill that role, every time she had cut someone open they had already been dead or dying, she favored rooting around in their organs and experimenting to better know how to use those corpses for her own purposes over repairing the damage. Still she knew enough that she could patch up any emergency wounds with a bit of time, to which end she had taken to familiarizing herself with the infirmary, making sure she knew where everything was. One of the little quirks of her time in the infirmary had been discovering an educational skeleton crammed into one of the many cupboards. Why it was there... why there was a literal skeleton in their cupboard, was beyond her, but it had been a handy little find. The skeleton itself, after a quick clean followed by a ritual, had been animated with enough will to act as a nurse, handing tools as needed to whoever was working in the infirmary at the time. The naked skeleton wandering around the infirmary itself was a little jarring perhaps, not that it bothered kira, but she made a mental note to find the cadaver some clothes to at least soften the blow when she got a chance. Perhaps they could find a nurses outfit for the creature the next time the stopped at a trading port.

WC: 410
Auron
Auron
Missing-Nin (B-rank)
Missing-Nin (B-rank)
Stat Page : Stats
Remove Remove Bukijutsu Remove Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Clan Specialty : Sensory
Ryo : 125900

Testing the equipment. Empty Re: Testing the equipment.

Sun Apr 09, 2023 8:12 am
As Auron had re-boarded the ship after successfully dealing with the two threats in the Land of Iron, he carried with him a sense of exuberance that radiated from his body. This had been the first time that him, Grey, and Hoori had been tasked with facing off against threats. And although this confrontation didn't result in exchanging blows with the targets, that was even more of a testament of the group's capabilities. Each of the men had stealth, wit, and precision on their sides and as a result they meshed well with each other. And being a part of this brought about a certain confidence to the young Yamaguchi. A certain, swagger even. Normally he had been the strong silent type, with a stone cold stoic face that would unsettle even the most easygoing man. And although that was still the case right now, Auron at least felt a little happy. Perhaps it was partially from the satisfaction of the kill. The rush he got from it. The echoing of his ancestor's joyous cries riveting throughout his body as he stilled the men's bodies to prime them for his comrades' strikes. Whatever it was, he wanted more of it.

But in the meantime, he made his way to the infirmary. His goal had been to inspect the body of the Oni. But what he hadn't expected was the sight he came across once entering the infirmary. It had been Kira, alongside an educational skeleton looking to work the room. With a peculiar expression upon his face, he'd knock twice on the door to the infirmary before propping himself on the frame of its threshold. 

"Sorry if I'm...interrupting anything."

WC = 280
+2 NE Stacks
Kira Semei
Kira Semei
Citizen
Remove Default

Tue Apr 11, 2023 2:21 am
Just as she had finished familiarizing herself with the room Kira heard a knock at the door, having to stifle the urge to jump and spin around she took a brief breath in, reminding herself that an assassin would not be knocking at the door before turning around to face her visitor. Standing there in the doorway, was a familiar face, Auron, the mysterious individual who had drawn her to this crew in the first place. She couldn't help but let a brief excited smile dance across her face before looking the man over, there were no injuries she could see and yet she could smell blood on him, the dust and grime of battle leaving its mark to those who could sense such things.

"Auron... please come in, I take it the fight went well?" She asked, stepping to the side and leaving him plenty of room to step inside the room, though the skeletal nurse continued to clean, tidy and organize the room even as she waited to see his reaction. They had not yet discussed the reason she had followed him, but perhaps this brief show of power might serve to broach the topic with him. Assuming the man stepped inside she would wait a moment, giving him a moment to speak if he so wished.

WC: 219
Auron
Auron
Missing-Nin (B-rank)
Missing-Nin (B-rank)

Tue Apr 11, 2023 3:36 pm
Auron would proceed inside once invited. He'd walk inside of 5 x 10 meter room, noting the various amounts of surgical equipment and medical supplies that Kaizoku had obtained and put to work. Although he himself wasn't an expert or even a novice with the medical arts, he knew that some members in his crew either were or were aspiring to be. The inclusion of such a place aboard the Dreadnought had been a tremendous display of foresight from Cid, Grey, and Auron. It would serve as a small but effective place for someone with an interest in the medical arts to study and work. Now all they needed was a surgeon to actually play the role. 

As he mentally commended himself for the Dreadnought's all inclusive design, he'd subtly stride through the room until he stood near the wall furthest from its entrance. Turning in place, he'd prop his weight against it and fold his arms and look upon Kira with a soft smile. The woman had joined the crew not long ago and seemed to be making herself at home, even reportedly spending more time in the infirmary. Perhaps she had an interest in the medical arts? This interest could be fruit considering the query on the Yamaguchi's mind. 

"The fight went well. Actually ended up taking out two potential threats. And I came here to study the body of one of them, though admittedly I'm not very equipped to do so. Considering you're here and...at work with your assistant over there...which I'm not even going to ask how you made that work...do you have any type of knowledge of medical practice?"

WC = 274. TWC = 554

+2 NE Stacks; 4 Total
Kira Semei
Kira Semei
Citizen
Remove Default

Wed Apr 12, 2023 2:58 am
Letting the man stride into the room Kira, took a moment to rifle through some of the cabinets, pulling out a selection of herbs, most of which she had acquired throughout her travels, although some had already been here when she arrived. It was a small contribution, one that cost her little and yet one that allowed her to show some small modicum of gratitude to this strange band of pirates who had welcomed her with open arms. Taking the herbs in a pestle she began to grind them even as she turned back to face the man just as he settled himself against the back wall of the cabin, waiting to listen to his reply, nodding along as he spoke. Of course the fight had gone well, the crew were strong, terrifyingly so in the case of Auron. 

"I'm not even going to ask how you made that work..." the man said and Kira couldn't help but pout a little. "Aww, i've seen you work some pretty amazing magic yourself, you can't tell me your not even a little curious" she said, resting the pestle in its dish for a moment and lifting her hand and allowing sparks of electricity to dance between her fingers in a show of power for a moment before going back to grinding the herbs she had been preparing with a sigh. "But to answer your question yes i have some medical knowledge, I'm no doctor but to do something like... well like that" she said gesturing to the still moving skeleton. "You need to have some knowledge of how the body works, what organs do what and what makes a body move. Why, you considering a makeover?" she asked with a playful smirk at the man. "I'm not sure ivory white would suit your complexion Auron" she said chuckling as she placed down the now ground herbs, turning and pulling out a pair of cups from one of the many cupboards within the space.

"Tea by the way?" she asked, even as she portioned some of the powdered herbs into each cup and filled them with some fresh water nearby, sparks of electricity dancing across the cups as the water was heated from the excess energy. 

WC: 373
Auron
Auron
Missing-Nin (B-rank)
Missing-Nin (B-rank)

Wed Apr 12, 2023 10:04 am
While propped against the bare wall, Auron would study the movements and motions of Kira. She seemed to be retrieving some herbs along with a mortar and pestle. And upon grinding up the herbs, she'd electrify them, showing off her talent for Raiton. Along with the display, she'd playfully complain about the Yamaguchi not being interested in her dancing skeleton. However on the contrary, he was interested but it just wasn't the focal point of his concentration today. Alas though, he'd sigh and retort back to Kira.

"Fine, humor me. How are you manipulating that skeleton?" he asked with a slight glimmer of intrigue in his eye. He knew that he himself could manipulate the dead, but perhaps Kira also possessed some type of reanimation capabilities. Auron himself was limited to what he knew, meaning that he could only do so when a weapon was used to channel the spirits. Though potentially he could learn from Kira, if she had a different way of using necromancy. He'd bear an expression curiosity upon his face, as his arms folded and his hand rested upon his chin. Though he'd not delve too deeply into the subject matter. When the female pirate would explain, he'd offer a thoughtful and deep "hmm" in reflection of what Kira's capabilities meant for Kaizoku and himself especially.

But as the conversation shifted to Kira's competency in iryojutsu, rather than the medical field, Auron's eyes would narrow in contemplation. Her mentioning of organs had struck a chord with the Yamaguchi, as he knew only the bare minimum. Auron was aware that bloodlines often times dictated a shinobi's capabilities, and more specifically he connected the dots between a bloodline's DNA and the organs that come with it. Perhaps there was a way to...harvest the organs, and install them in others. This thought process was quickly broken with a joke from Kira, hinting that Auron may want to remove his melanin. He'd scoff at the idea, and with an uncharacteristic jocular tone would mock the woman. "No thanks, I'll save the pasty appearance for you and Grey."

Kira would then offer a cup of tea to Auron, who had admittedly never had a cup in his life. "Uhh, I'll try it but I can't say I'll fancy it." It would be cordial to taste the tea, considering the efforts that the woman had gone through to make it. He'd wait to be offered the tea while Kira brewed it, but in the meantime he'd inquire a bit further on Kira's aptitude. 

"But back to the medical arts, I don't think I need a doctor. I think I need someone to analyze a body. And considering what you said about organs, I'm wondering if it's at all possible to extract and preserve them. Specifically for the purpose of harvesting a shinobi's bloodline and potentially transplanting that into another shinobi. One of the men we killed seemed to have quite a potent chakra source, and I'm thinking there may be something special about him. And I do have his body on me, if you'd like to study it."

WC = 516. TWC = 1070
Kira Semei
Kira Semei
Citizen
Remove Default

Thu Apr 13, 2023 12:06 am
Kira couldn't help but let a brief look of excitement flit across her face as the man showed an interest in her little creation, a glimpse of the girl's youth slipping through her mask for but a moment before she returned to a more coy expression as she answered the man's inquiry. "Well that's the fun part; technically I'm not" She said, pausing for a moment with a smug smirk on her face before you elaborated. "It's a family technique, not very useful in combat, at least not this variant of it, but it's great for when you need servants or menial labor." She said gesturing towards the 'nurse' who had now taken up a straw tipped broom and was sweeping out the room of any dust or debris. "But to answer how, its a little more complicated; I basically just pulled the spirit of some one with the sort of personality i need out of the ether; tweak their inclinations enough to make them want to obey me, then put that spirit in a cadaver along with a supply of chakra to keep it moving. Surprisingly simple, though I haven't seen anyone else able to replicate the process since my grandfather passed away..." She said, trailing off for a moment before snapping back to reality. Continuing on with the conversation

When the man quipped back at her, pointing out her and Grey's penchant for avoiding the sun she blushed a little, he certainly had a wicked sharp wit, "Suit yourself, Personally I think it could suit you" she retorted, trying to force down the blush as she began work on the tea to distract herself, offering the tea once it was ready before going back to lean on a nearby wall as she listened to the mans continued line of inquiry her eyes brightening again at the mention of organs. Taking a few seconds to recall the books her grandfather's library had held on the subject she spoke "Well if thats all you need i can certainly help; from what i've read there is a decent amount of debate on what can be used for such things, the variety between individuals and bloodlines makes for murky waters; but even without further information on the bloodlines in question there are also some organs which could be considered to be save investments; so by all means lets see him, if nothing else we might learn something from him." She said; gesturing towards the examination table for the man to lay out the cadaver even as she snapped her fingers; drawing the attention of the animate corpse that was still sweeping the floor. The skeleton rushing to attention at the motion.
WC: 449
Auron
Auron
Missing-Nin (B-rank)
Missing-Nin (B-rank)

Thu Apr 13, 2023 11:59 am
It was in fact interesting how Kira seemed to describe her abilities. They seemed centered around her bloodline, which may have not been awakened by many clan members considering she only made mention of her grandfather's capabilities. Or on the contrary, it could have been possible that Kira only had grown up with her grandfather and wasn't aware of any other clan members. In either case, her relationship with her grandfather seemed strong and perhaps it met an unfortunate end considering how she verbally and visually segued from the topic. If he had an ounce of social understanding, the Yamaguchi would have apologized for Kira's loss. He knew she had gone through pain with the death of her grandfather, but he personally felt it wasn't his place to comment any further on the matter. Instead he maintained his posture and stoic expression, with a bead of sympathy in his eye. He proceeded to take the tea once it was offered to him and took the first sip. It was warm and soothing, with a subtle yet impactful taste. He couldn't quite put his fingers on its notes, perhaps if he had been a connoisseur. But alas, he'd sip it slow and offer the woman a nod of approval. 

Auron didn't bother to comment any further on the slightly humorous topic regarding the team's skin tones, truthfully he was just happy as he was and didn't want to discuss that matter any further. Even if it had been a joke. But what came next was more to his liking. It seemed like the woman was well versed with bloodlines and organs, which would realistically be hugely beneficial for the team. Potentially Grey may even want to speak to the woman to investigate the body that he commandeered as well. And so without word, he listened to Kira and followed her instruction.

He took the few steps over to the examination table and performed a series of hand seals which resulted in the summoning of the corpse storage scroll containing the Oni. He'd set his tea down on the edge of the table, then place the scroll down in the middle. Unrolling it, he'd then perform a single hand seal which would summon the corpse from its hiding, revealing the damage that Grey, Hoori, and Auron had done to it. Thankfully though, the locations of the vital organs would still be intact. However the man was quite mangled. 

"There, that's him. Take a look."

WC = 412. TWC = 1482
+2 NE Stacks; 8 Total
Kira Semei
Kira Semei
Citizen
Remove Default

Thu Apr 13, 2023 10:01 pm
Kira looked over the body; letting out a low whistle at the damage the body had sustained; parts of it were absolutely butchered. The team had managed to avoid any vital organs but they'd still done a lot of damage to it, some things would not be salvageable. "Look its not clean, but i should be able to extract something from it" she said as she began examining the cadaver. Parsing her hands together for a moment she formed a thin blade of chakra, a sickly colored glowing blade that looked just a bit off from what one might expect a traditional chakra scalpel to look like. Not that she expected anyone here to mind; or even know the difference. "May I?" she asked, poised to begin cutting into the body even as the skeletal nurse had begun preparing a series of jar's for sterilization, filling them each with an ethanol wash from one of the cabinets, the harsh scent of refined alcohol filling out the room.

Assuming she received the man's assent Kira would start by cutting her way through what remained of the cadaver's sternum, the bone and cartilage had been shattered from some sort of impact at one point, the anterior medial line of the structure showing significant fracture points that would shatter if removed improperly. She wasn't afraid of killing the already dead man of course, but having bone fragments floating around while she tried to extract salvageable biological material for use in another body would be less than ideal. Making a quick incision through the inferior connecting portion of the structure she paused for a moment, glancing over at the skeletal figure still busy preparing the jars before looking back up to Auron. "I hope your not too squeamish, here i need you to hold your hand here." she said indicating a point she needed pressure applied before, assuming the man did as asked, she would make a second swift incision upon the superior line of the sternum, the applied pressure just enough to keep the structure from falling apart. "Okay you can rip it out now, the connective tissue should come away without much resistance given the state of the rest of the body." She would say with a nod, releasing the scalpel for a moment and wrapping her hands around the ribs of the cadaver as she waited for the man to pull back. As he did so she would give a heave, enhancing her strength for just a moment with a burst of chakra as she pulled outwards on the ribs; causing them to let out an audible sequence of cracks as the bones gave way.

Tossing the removed Ribs out onto the side of the table one by one she moved back to the procedure, it was simple enough to isolate the organs within the thoracic cavity, she started by moving aside the left lung, trimming away at the connective tissue and arteries that had been damaged until she had exposed the corpses heart. She spoke then, mainly focusing on the procedure but still making sure to give her audience some context. "The heart is one of the safest organs in terms of our odds of successfully transferring the bloodline, the trade off is its perhaps one of the hardest to extract and even harder to successfully transplant... Thankfully we don't have to keep him alive through the process..." She said even as she made a simple incision through the inferior vena cava; making a slight tisk of disappointment as she found the blood had already started to congeal within, it wasn't unexpected but it was still an inconvenience. A second incision through the superior vena cava and then a third incision just above the aorta; retaining just enough of the structure itself to make transplanting the organ possible. "Go get me one of those jar's, the left most one, and make sure its empty" she said tilting her head in the direction of the nurse who had just finished washing the last of the jars and was starting on preparing a concoction of preservative liquids. 

Assuming the man did as asked she would begin to carefully extract the cadaver's heart, severing away at the pericardial tissue as she held the organ in place, finishing the trimming just as the jar would be delivered. Gently pulling the organ free she would place it within the jar, making a brief nod of thanks. "Thanks, now take it back and exchange it for the next one; the lungs are next." she said even as she began to work on the left lung, she had wanted to extract the heart first; knowing that removing the lungs could result in incidental damage to the organ and knowing the success rate for the organ was much higher than that of less vital organs. The left lung came out simply enough; a few indications of superficial damage from whatever impact had fractured the sternum but nothing that would impair the organ's function. Once that was done the Right lung came easy, an almost perfect mirror of the left lung's extraction.

Having reached a moment where she could take a break from the operation she stepped back, wiping her forehead with the back of her sleeve, the sweat that had been forming there threatening to trickle down her face. "Okay, we're about half way there, Eyes are the easiest to extract so we'll do those next" she said, moving up to the cadaver's head. She could in theory extract potions of the brain in the hopes they too held some genetic potential, but she was not even remotely game enough to mess around with such things; instead she simply activated her scalple, slicing a clean break through the skull, severing the frontal lobe and superior portion of the face in an oblique plane that freed the eyes from much of the rest of the cadaver; a few further slices and the eyes had been freed from the now horribly butchered remains of the cadaver's head. Passing the two ocular structures over to her impromptu assistant she moved back down to the bottom of the body; making an incision into the abdominal cavity she assessed the situation, a horrid stench beginning to leak out of the corpse. "Shit, looks like one of you punctured their intestinal tract during the fight" She said, trying her best to avoid breathing in any of the horrid gas. "Get me the other two jars, I'll try and make this quick." she said, deciding it was better to just salvage the body's kidneys than to try and finesse this. A hand thrust into the cavity she pushed aside the intestine's, knowing roughly where she was looking she found a ureter and followed it up to where the kidney was nestled, swiftly severing the ureter at the base and then trimming the residual connective tissue before removing the organ, switching over to the second kidney in much the same manner before performing the same procedure again.

Once that had all been done kira took a moment to stitch over the abdominal cavity, not inclined to tolerate any more of the rotten smell than she had to before turning to Auron. "Thanks, your not a bad assistant" she would offer before going over to clean off.

Sadly upon further examination the two salvaged kidneys would not be suitable for transplantation, but they’d make for some good decoration at least
wc: 1220
Auron
Auron
Missing-Nin (B-rank)
Missing-Nin (B-rank)

Tue Apr 25, 2023 9:45 am
Kira made a comment about the damage that Auron, Grey, and Hoori had done on the corpse before her. And it was true. But regardless of how messy it was, the saving grace was that she still thought it was salvagable. Auron did not comment on this observation, but instead walked a little closer to the body as Kira created a chakra blade which she primed to dissect the body with. The Yamaguchi would simply nod in response to her question, granting her permission to begin the surgery. She began with a series of incisions throughout various locations on the body. Auron tried to study her process, but realistically he couldn't find rhyme or reason to her methods. The only explanation he seemed to follow was that she was looking to access the vital organs. 

Kira broke the silence by stating she needed some assistance from the Yamaguchi. And Auron, being a relatively stoic man, complied without issue. He'd raise his hand and place it on the point which Kira specified, and following this the woman would make another incision on the body. He was far from squeamish, and truthfully had a stomach of steel when it came to the human body. So he remained unbothered throughout the entire process. Still though, the sounds of flesh separating and guts being moved around was unsettling. Nevertheless he maintained a calm expression and would follow the directions the woman gave, inserting his hand into the wound the woman made and pulling out some connective tissue she requested him to retrieve. 

The subsequent cracking of bones was odd to Auron, as the process seemed quite barbaric. But he wouldn't question the woman's knowledge as he knew next to nothing when it came to iryojutsu or surgery all together. She made a coment about the difficulty of extracting a heart, which was shortly followed by a request of Auron bringing her an empty jar. Again, he followed her orders and brought the jar over to her without any complaints and continued to watch her in action. The process was rather repetitive, as he fetched her jars and she filled them with various organs. 

Following this, the woman maneuvered up to the corpse's head where she began to sever the ties between the Oni's connective tissue and his eyes. Once these were disconnected, she moved down to the abdomen which prompted her to comment on the puncture to the Oni's intestinal tract. This warranted the first vocal response from Auron throughout the entire process. 

"Fuck" he let out as he made his way to grab two more jars which the woman would fill with the kidneys from the Oni. When this was concluded, she'd stitch the body back up and offer Auron his flowers as an assistant.

"Thanks, I didn't really do much though. This was all you. However I'd request you to trial something out with me. Seeing as we've extracted the heart, two eyes, two lungs, and two kidneys, I'd like to witness you repeat the process. This is quite interesting to me, and I think I'd benefit from seeing it over again. Can you potentially reattach the kidneys and lungs? I have this item, which when I received it I was informed that it has restorative potential so long as the bulk of a body's organs are intact. I'm thinking we may benefit from an extra harvest of DNA if we're able to repeat the process after I use this item on the body...Of course, only if you can put the kidneys and lungs back in first."

While he waited for the woman's response, he'd grab the jars with the two eyes from the body as well as the heart and set them aside on the adjacent countertop. He'd leave the jars with the lungs and kidneys for the woman to reattach so that he could use his Hashirama Cells on the body.

WC = 657. TWC = 2139

+2 NE Stacks; 10 Total
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum