Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Missing BoyToday at 4:00 pmJoro ShokkuRampaging Wild AnimalToday at 3:36 pmJoro ShokkuEarth DayToday at 3:21 pmJoro Shokku Wrist-held SlingshotToday at 1:51 pmAyato HyuugaKaguya SavageryToday at 1:17 pmIchigo SatoSeal of ApprovalToday at 9:43 amIchigo SatoDetached Embodiment TechniqueToday at 8:43 amAyato HyuugaJun TsukikoToday at 8:33 amIchigo SatoKiko TsukikoToday at 8:33 amIchigo SatoRaiden Chills (Open)Today at 8:25 amRaiden Ametsuchi
Top posting users this month
189 Posts - 57%
43 Posts - 13%
19 Posts - 6%
17 Posts - 5%
14 Posts - 4%
13 Posts - 4%
12 Posts - 4%
10 Posts - 3%
9 Posts - 3%
6 Posts - 2%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Shisou
Shisou
Genin
Genin
Stat Page : Project Attributes

Mission Record : Project Log
Bukijutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Water Remove Remove Default
Village : Vagabonds
Ryo : 1000

Testing the Academy  Empty Testing the Academy

Fri Mar 22, 2024 6:38 am
Missions: :

Shisou wakes up from her long sleep and gets ready for her checklist for the day she knows she has to test the instructors and the best way to do that is to go through the exams herself. But first it is time for a medical checkup as she heads down the stairs greeting the various instructors in the hallway as they pass her, she keeps her sheathed blade to the ground feeling around towards the exit of the academy grounds. On her way out of the exit she doesn’t have time to dodge as she feels her arm impact on the chest of a much taller man, “Yo Shisou, where are you heading? Do you need someone to come help you out?” Shisou responded by shaking her head and responding matter of factly, “Sure Kenta I just need to get to the Medical Facility..” before she has time to answer he cuts her off “ARE YOU INJURED?!” in response Shisou would shake her head “No I’m fine I’m merely doing some testing for the various facilities our students are going to have to go through once school starts.” Beside her the much taller man breathed a sigh of relief, his brown hair rustling a bit in the coming wind, the square glasses on his face almost slipping off, “Well regardless come this way Shisou, you were starting to head in the wrong direction.” Shisou who had started walking off towards the right in a straight direction was of course corrected by Kenta.

Heading into the institute of medicine the amount of noises began to slightly overwhelm Shisou's senses as she tried her best to focus on the noises from beside her and Kenta’s footsteps. Kenta coughed lightly as he saw she was struggling quite a bit, she stuck close tightly to him as he led her to the front desk where a woman with long black hair and a tired looking smile stood, her eyes visibly baggy to Kenta, she seemed mostly disinterested. Kenta informed Shisou that they were now at the front desk, “Hello, I am the headmaster of the academy and was running some tests for the upcoming exams that will be done soon. I just need to run a routine checkup and make sure things are going ok.” the lady sighed a bit as an audible bite of whatever the lady had been chewing on was heard, “Right this way Ma’am my name is Aki Chinoike I will be doing the check up for you and is the man coming as well?” Shisou would look back towards where Kenta was, “I’ll be fine in there you just wait outside while I do this check-up real fast.” Shisou’s arm slightly shook as she gathered her nerves and followed the lady into a small room lined with medical equipment and a small bed with a partition in front of it, Shisou was guided onto the bed where she sat down.

Aki took some paperwork inside the small desk on the inner wall, “I’m just gonna have you remove your blindfold, and your shoes while the procedure is ongoing.” Shisou would follow the lady’s orders removing her blindfold as the seal covering eyes was made visible, the pattern seemed to be several chains encircling a butterfly. Aki examined the seal,“Now seals aren’t my forte per say, but that is extremely messy. Why haven’t you gotten it checked out?” the lady seemed genuinely confused and in response Shisou would answer quite plainly, “It’s not that I haven’t gotten it checked out anywhere, it's that it won’t go away no matter what they tried. The man who made this mark, he wasn’t exactly careless when he made this.”
Aki would make a note of this as she wrote down in the chart about it continuing through the checklist.

They went through various tests, the first involving her reflexes as Aki grabbed a small rubber hammer from her kit and hit it in various places testing the responses as she noted the responses to be above average. Everything seemed in line with a perfectly healthy shinobi as she finished the checkup she gathered her notes and finished the exam off by concluding the results, “You are fine, there are two concerns but your health is in good enough order to continue with the exams. I will be sending a letter out later regarding the seal on your eyes to either the kage or the deputy but the rest you can handle on your own with some simple dietary changes.” as the exam concluded Shisou would put her blindfold and shoes back on before leaving the medical facility with Kenta, Kenta would wait a bit before asking her how it went in response Shisou would be a little on edge, “It went fine, regardless onto stage 2 of the exams.”

WC: 808
Shisou
Shisou
Genin
Genin

Bukijutsu Remove Default

Testing the Academy  Empty Re: Testing the Academy

Fri Mar 22, 2024 6:42 am
Heading back to the academy from the medical facility she discussed the upcoming test and thought about which instructor could possibly be teaching it, having arranged a drill the previous night. Entering the academy again she made sure to move out of the way of anyone that Kenta said was incoming. The halls were filled with silence as they climbed the stairs and approached room 2-9, two shinobi stood outside of the door to the room and simply responded “Ma’am” Shisou nodded in response to the two guards figuring that they should have at least grilled her to make sure she was her she’d have to enforce that later once the exam had ended.  Entering the room with Kenta they were immediately greeted by the smell of cigarette ash. A man in his late 40s with graying black hair sat with his legs up on the desk at the front of the classroom looking like he couldn’t be bothered with the whole thing.

Upon the man noticing the two entering he straightened up, setting his feet down and attempting to stamp out the cigarette, “Sorry about that, Shisou sometimes you gotta breathe right and relax anyways we can get the test started. I selected some questions that should get you!” In response Kenta would grunt lightly and Shisou would sigh, “We’ve talked about this before Taro, you must act professional even if the class hasn’t technically started yet. I understand this test won’t be typical for you but I do require Kenta to be here so he can tell me what the questions are on the paper, make sure to have the monitors keep watch for any signs of cheating not that I will be cheating but they must stay aware.” Shisou would sit down with Kenta standing right beside her as the paper was handed out.

Shisou flipped the paper over as Kenta looked over her shoulder at the questions beginning to read the questions aloud, the monitors in the distance seemed a bit peeved till Taro nodded signaling it was fine and that no cheating was taking place. Kenta continued reading the next question, “You and your team members are in a situation where one of you is captured and you have to choose between the mission or going back for the team member, how do you respond?” Shisou would grab the pen nearby and begin writing her answer, “In a situation where one has to choose between losing a team member or the mission one should prioritize the safety of the team first, one is nothing while together they may find that one day saving that person could save them as well. Ultimately one must be compassionate and strong enough to achieve both.” following this question the test would continue as Shisou answered the test as honestly as she could before handing her test into Taro’s hands as he looked over the answers of the written test, “Well well, it looks good enough though I wasn’t expecting that answer from you from number 26, Now how about you and your boy get out of the classroom so I can get a little more peace and mind, yeah I know complaints and whatever but a man has gotta have his peace every now and then gotta prepare the tests for tomorrow.” Shisou would prepare to speak up before deciding it wasn’t really worth it and she would just make a note of it in his performance review before going with Kenta towards the training arena.

WC: 587
TWC: 1395
Shisou
Shisou
Genin
Genin

Bukijutsu Remove Default

Fri Mar 22, 2024 7:06 am
AP: 235

Heading on her way to the Shinoda Springs with Kenta, Shisou took notice of the now familiar shift in feeling as she felt a tranquil air wash over her, as Kenta commented on the way the various trees seemed to bend and the glow that seemed to illuminate the area from various crystals, the light seeping through the inbetweens of the foliage as Kenta spoke up, “You know I can never get over how beautiful this part of the land is, the way everything is balanced just creates this feeling that you can’t explain, as if the land itself is trying to sing a song for us and tell us about the events that have taken place in this very land years and years ago. And if we could only listen….. Maybe.” he’d take a deep breath sounding quite somber for a second before clearing his throat and attempting to sound happier, “Sorry, you didn’t need to hear about that, you are just here for the exam right?” Shisou would think for a second before answering, “No it’s fine I am here for the exam but what you said, it’s alright we can enjoy the environment a bit longer till the exam starts.” they would take in the environment for a couple more minutes before heading into the Shinoda Springs training grounds themselves.

In the grounds themselves they entered a small setup platform with a border setup on the exterior to mark a sort of ending point as Kenta walked over to the other end the platform and readied himself into a stance with one fist lowered towards the ground and the other arm raised up towards the sky, “We are going with this setup for today sorry I didn’t tell you I would be the person you would be sparring today I was the only instructor who was cut out for this part of the exam, anyways the rules today won’t be the usual but we can’t afford to get seriously injured before the start of exams or cause too much of a mess, for the purposes of today’s fight it will be mostly hand to hand and the winner will be decided by with which one of us is still able to stand by the end of it.” Shisou would nod on her side of the platform taking things more seriously and focusing on expanding the scope of her senses to sense the position and movements of Kenta in front of her, a slight bit of sweat forming already.

As she finished preparing she heard Kenta start the timer and the two were off, Shisou started by heading in and attempting to bait Kenta’s attacks as she heard the slight movements of his feet and the shifting of his form as he went on the offensive going to take a strike for her ribs aiming to incapacitate on the first strike with a left hook punch, aiming for the right side of her body. In response Shisou shifted her weight back, crunching her elbows inwards to make herself a smaller target as she attempted to shift to left and was caught slightly off guard by an attempt to swipe her off her feet. To respond she moved her body just barely out of the range of the leg sweep going for a simple barrage of physical strikes aiming for more strikes focused on speed over strength, hand to hand may not be her strength but she would try her best to overcome this. Hitting her stride as she began to dodge his incoming strikes left and right getting hit with some staggering blows.

She made sure to keep her guard up as she alternated guards and Kenta responded in kind, hitting her over and over again before she began to notice his breath beginning to become much more labored as it seemed he was having to take a bit of a breather. She took this as her chance and aimed for the back of his neck breaking a swift strike down from behind to incapacitate Kenta as she took a few labored breaths. Kenta now incapacitated, stayed that way for a bit before getting up and facing Shisou, “Well done, you fought well this match has come to and end and you stand victorious.” Shisou would respond a bit more emotional, “You did well too you know hand-to-hand is one of my weaker areas so that was definitely a good choice, overall good job in fighting the way you did, I can trust that you can at least break up a fight if things go too far.” the two would clean up the area as they went back and Shisou wrote a report in her office about the events of the day to report them to the kage and what possible holes may be in the current instructor roster.

[Exit]
AP Used: 10 for Adaptive Deprivation
WC: 809
TWC:2204

Claims:
Completion of 3 E Rank Missions/The Arc
+3500 RYO
17 Bonus AP from completion of missions
+2 Vigor
+20 Speed

Techniques:
885 words towards Shimi Daikon (Skill)(2000/2000) continued from here
1000 words towards  Lightness Skill (1000/1000)
319 Words Towards Shimi Daikon Jutsu (319/2500) Stage 1: Breaking Bud
Marabelle Blossom
Marabelle Blossom
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Stat Page : The Everbloom
Mission Record : Misson Log: Everbloom
Iryōjutsu Bukijutsu Kanjutsu Default
Remove Earth Water Lightning Remove Default
Ryo : 2500

Sat Mar 23, 2024 1:45 pm
Shisou wrote:

[Exit]
AP Used: 10 for Adaptive Deprivation
WC: 809
TWC:2204

Claims:
Completion of 3 E Rank Missions/The Arc
+3500 RYO
17 Bonus AP from completion of missions
+2 Vigor
+20 Speed

Techniques:
885 words towards Shimi Daikon (Skill)(2000/2000) continued from here
1000 words towards  Lightness Skill (1000/1000)
319 Words Towards Shimi Daikon Jutsu (319/2500) Stage 1: Breaking Bud

Approved
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum