Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Life is a HighwayToday at 6:11 pmMegami KuogaBreakaway (exit)Today at 4:15 pmAkki SenjuSomewhere Out There Today at 2:15 pmGoto SenjuAqueous Transmission Today at 1:39 pmDante HyugaWorking With a New Friend!Today at 2:54 amKayori HatakeA Ghost! Where?Today at 2:01 amKayori HatakeJoro and Hebiishi on Party Detail!Today at 12:53 amJoro ShokkuFirst SessionToday at 12:41 amKayori HatakeEvery Rose Has it's Thorn Yesterday at 10:20 pmZim NaraAnother Brick in The Wall Yesterday at 9:01 pmZatoichi Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
248 Posts - 41%
87 Posts - 14%
69 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
36 Posts - 6%
35 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
24 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Arantima
Arantima
Missing-Nin (B-rank)
Missing-Nin (B-rank)
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Link
Mission Record : Link
Summoning Contract : Forgotten Owls
Living Clones : Valeiru
Remove Bukijutsu Remove Puppetry Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Space/Time
Village : Missing Ninja
Ryo : 54000

Homecomeing, The Rain and The Wind. Empty Homecomeing, The Rain and The Wind.

Mon Oct 17, 2022 4:50 pm

Homecomeing, The Rain and The Wind. A9ZAf7m

Homecomeing, The Rain and The Wind. RlNMUAA

Arantima was down in his forge running a hand gently over his tools and equipment with the Heatshield hood that covered the Lava floe forge from completely filling his workspace with intense and blistering heat. In fact, the way that he pulled the cooling mist and air from the waterfall down and circulated that air back up and out kept the area at a tolerable temperature but even so it was still hot and he was wearing his Tenkai No Ma robes but the top parts were all wrapped up around the middle and Tima was completely shirtless for the time being, his White hair that was growing out was pulled back into a messy Tail of hair to keep it out of his face.

Arantima's Nails which were now a Strange ruby color glinted in the light of the fires that flicked from their sconces as he tipped the sharp nails across plans and schematics and such things.  He flicked a hand over some half-finished small-scale projects and then went over to his raw material bank and went through the labels and things for different metals, the basics were all put together but his Special Materials were in a locked cupboard above the main storage.  He sighed contentedly as he pulled his small clipboard off the bench and walked out of the main workspace into the underground cavern. Its proximity to the lava floes was much farther away and as such, the temperature difference was a lovely change of pace especially when he wasn't working actively

He drew his fingernail over some notes he had made and nodded as he wiped his forehead with the back of his hand and flicked the sweat off to some dusty rocky corner of the cavern around himself. He thought about all of those that were now here.. Kinko, Tenka, Kana-mi. All of these His sister had found and He was here as well. He reached up to touch the Seal of Sojo Koka and closed his eyes as he could feel Mizuki somewhere in the Yugure hideout. He smiled at the sensation and Remembered the time when they first met.

When Mizuki had felt his strange heartbeat.. that facsimile created by his father that kept him hidden.. that strange sensation as she awakened his blood with her touch and called him brother. He recalled when he was moved out of his terrible apartment and into an actual home. A Comfortable place where he didn't feel alone. He remembered how hard it was, having to stay clear as much as he did back then, but he knew it was right. And then the Mess with the summit came and sent his whole life and Mizu's into a rush for life and sanity.

The Frantic racing of his mind went on while she was away and when she came back and the entire Tower was covered in blood. He was excited, but she was very pained deep in her soul and he remembered feeling that with her. He was afraid of losing his home and family. But he stayed near her whenever she was ready. She was closed off to him more than usual then and was hardened and kept him at more than an arm's length until suddenly. They had to leave.

He recalled the Fast actions that were needed to get them out of Sunagakure and on the road to Tanbogakure back then and how hard and yet easy the journey had been. She was his family and he loved her. More than he should, sometimes he saw her as more than a Sister, more than a leader but someone like her he could never expect that to be returned. So he loved her as he could. He gave her what no other would dare risk, perfect loyalty. His life belonged to her and she never need to worry about him or his feelings. If she kissed him on the forehead and told him to destroy anything he would find a way or die trying.

He opened his eyes and looked around the Cavern lit by naught but Lava floes and the light that crept in from the cave mouth above. He leaned back against the wall of his workshop and hung the clipboard on the hook to the side of the door. He stayed leaning there for a long while before he pushed himself away and made the seal of confrontation, in a Flash of Dusty Gold chakra he summoned Pakuun to rest on his shoulder but the little buddy hopped up to set himself on Arantima's head who let out a soft groan of 'not again'.

"Pakuun. Would you go Find My sister Mizu, please? I would very much like to talk to her it's been so long since we had a chance to be alone and truly talk. Though well.. she isn't one for heart to hearts really is she?" he let out an audible chuckle after having spoken to Pakuun in his mind. The Little buddy of an owl tilted his head and flew off confused but not wanting to delay in carrying out a request from Tima, who always gave him the best treats when he did a good job!

873/873

-10 to summon Pakuun

Current Health Bar: 300/300  | AP: 890/890

Vigor: 25 |  Chakra: 100 | Speed: 150 | Strength: 25 | Throwing Speed: 115 | Throwing Distance: 57 Meters | Jumping Distance/Height 42 Meters

Mizuki Ohta
Mizuki Ohta
Missing-Nin (S-rank)
Missing-Nin (S-rank)
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Mizuki Ohta
Mission Record : Mizu's Log
Remove Remove Remove Remove Fūinjutsu Remove Ninjutsu Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Medical
Ryo : 330650

Homecomeing, The Rain and The Wind. Empty Re: Homecomeing, The Rain and The Wind.

Fri Oct 28, 2022 5:52 pm
Had she known she was to be summoned by her own owl she might have been better prepared - instead she laid restless in one of the trees in the courtyard. High enough in it’s branches to not be spotted unless the one searching was right upon her. The days previous had left her weary as she dolled out the seals of Soja Koka, feeling the connections grow like a web of interlocking threads of chakra weighing on her usual quiet surroundings. On top of this intrusion of her usual stillness she was wrought with the images of her father in the temple, his words and his mannerisms so unfounded and unexplained even now. The sanctuary of her created home was beginning to feel constrained with the inaction, the itch was spreading into her mind and bringing an imbalance to her mood once more.

Thus when Pakuun came soaring to land in the branch just over her head the shock of the sudden fluttering beat of his heart threw her into a tense mood. “Can I help you… Pakuun.” Her voice was just as tense as her body, arms folded tight across her chest as she tried to settle back into her relaxed position in the tree. “Master Arantima w-wishes to speak with you in the forge.” In his youth and inexperience, and possible excitement, the bird flew off in a flurry of haste before she was able to question him further. Biting down on her molars she would sit up enough to watch the bird fly off into the direction of the forge she had crafted for the one man she knew had talent to put it to use. Heaving a sigh to unclench her jaw and relax the tension she still had she would seem to slam her head back into the tree only to melt her entire body into it - sliding into the darkness of the earth with Mayfly.

The ironic memory of her own irritation with the man who taught her her most treasured jutsu hit her in the silence of the earth - she understood why he used it as much as she did now. It was mere moments before she slid up from the ground to stare at her most loyal sibling. As she formed from the ground her face was staring up at the ceiling, the glow of heated earth lighting her face with it’s red glow, the hat she wore at her back like a crown spreading past her shoulder width. The air smelled differently in this place, the deep breath she took in revealing the scents of heated metals and sweat, causing her to wrinkle it in a show of distaste. As she acclimated to the temperature she would turn her gaze upon Arantima, disgruntlement evident upon her features. “You… summoned me?”

wc 469
Arantima
Arantima
Missing-Nin (B-rank)
Missing-Nin (B-rank)
Survived 2021

Homecomeing, The Rain and The Wind. Empty Re: Homecomeing, The Rain and The Wind.

Mon Oct 31, 2022 9:14 am

As Mizu began to rise out of the floor Arantima would Sink to his knees at the same pace. His features looked down towards the floor and his long hair cascaded down his shoulders to cover his bare-chested torso as he replied to her question. "It was.. Not meant as a Summons, but more of a request if you had the time... I know you are busy and I am probably interrupting something important that you need to be doing... But We have not had time to speak or visit... Since..." He trailed off.

He reached up clearly and visibly and touched the Curse mark that she had bestowed on him, now the Empty circles were filled with Fuinjutsu symbols as if the curse mark had been fully formed by now. He wasn't speaking swiftly nor was he struggling to hold himself still, he seemed tired almost... worn. He didn't raise his gaze to look at her, having seen her disgruntled demeanor he was prepared for a verbal lashing and his whole body showed it, slightly tensed muscles in his shoulders, and through the curtain of his hair, she could see his eyes were screwed tightly shut.

There were no tears, but there was an obvious trepidation. Fear was also not present in his posture but there was apprehension as he spoke again "The last time we had any real... time to speak, it has always been rushed... It has always been fleeting as you are off to leave somewhere or getting ready to do something important. We have time now, don't we? To just Talk like family for once... Without worrying about needing to leave before something bad happens or needing to worry about someone listening to what we might say."

He finally looked up at her with his Red piercing eyes that were always impossible to change the appearance of. His face was a mask of longing and sorrow as he gazed up at her from his position of supplication. He was not hurt, he was just tired and hopeful and needing some warmth after such a long time chasing a flicker of flame. He stayed there kneeling and looking up at Mizu as he waited for her response.

371/1244

Current Health Bar: 300/300  | AP: 880/890

Vigor: 25 |  Chakra: 100 | Speed: 150 | Strength: 25 | Throwing Speed: 115 | Throwing Distance: 57 Meters | Jumping Distance/Height 42 Meters

Mizuki Ohta
Mizuki Ohta
Missing-Nin (S-rank)
Missing-Nin (S-rank)
Survived 2021

Sat Nov 05, 2022 4:42 pm
Closing her eyes she would actively force her figure to relax, his desire to see her initially brought irritation but his words showed a desire to meet for once without impending problems. His body language also showed more to the expectation of a verbal lashing as it tensed in her presence… When had she become someone to fear in the company of her most loyal? Letting out a low breath she would return her gaze to Arantima, far gentler than she had arrived with but still holding the edge it always did around the edges. “I have been neglectful in the last year…in a way. Though all those times I rushed off were necessary I am not blind to what it has done to our relationship.” Biting the inside of her cheek she would turn slowly away from him to take in her surroundings with adjusted eyes once more, as if in afterthought.

“You have a point in that though, this may be the first place I feel the most at ease with open conversation in… decades perhaps? Was there something specific you wanted to talk about or just..”, trailing she would turn her face once more to him her expressions were open to read as she had dropped the mask in earnest. On them was a shocking array - contempt, unease, a hint of confusion, and finally uncertainty. It was a rare sight to see under the mask of Mizuki Ohta, to see her inner thoughts of turmoil roll over her face as easily as a teenager - but to be fair it was in her teen years when she had perfected her masking. Instead she exposed this to Arantima, the one who had followed and listened closer and more rapidly than any before - even with the little amount of information she had given in times past - he stayed dependable. Is this what Hashirama felt toward Kyobo in the generation before?

“What is there to talk about other than the fact that we have lengths to go before action can be taken? Or shall we talk about how I'm being visited by the ghost of my father in the shrine? What is it that you would like to discuss?” Her tone had shifted through the words, growing shriller and more unstable - the mask gone and she felt alive again - truly.

wc 389
Arantima
Arantima
Missing-Nin (B-rank)
Missing-Nin (B-rank)
Survived 2021

Wed Nov 09, 2022 5:16 pm

He nodded simply as she spoke, first softly towards him and then unleashing her inner emotions. And yet he did not flinch or waver at all. He simply looked up at her.  ".. We could talk about those things. And they are pressing as always they will ever be. But we can also relax and take things as they come. You and I have not spoken about us. And what I said when you gave this mark to me. You have not even yet inquired about my mastery of it. Or has it become taken for granted that I will always succeed?" He did not make a move to rise nor had he sounded upset or chiding, just simply curious.

He took another breath and looked up into her gaze as best he was able to for the moment. "You are not the only one who has had an encounter with their father.. though yours being dead.  Makes your visions more of a concern.  My father.. is alive... And is none other than Kyobo Kyuketsuki. I only know he is my father because I tasted it.. in the horrifyingly grotesque liquid he considers blood.  Like squid ink mixed with blood and glue.  But when I tasted it I knew he was my father...  And he is still alive." His eyes were not hard but they were serious and yet nervous as he looked up at Mizu, unsure how she would take that information.

"As to the lengths we have to take. I am aware of those lengths all too well.  I am doing my best to aid in their training Mizu-ane. It just takes time. I am one man, and not skilled in clones like yourself so I can only train them one at a time and my skills are only in close-quarters combat.. And not all of them share that affinity. I am doing my best. For you. As always. I just wish it were enough for you." There was no sadness in his words nor vitriol or malice just truth and an honestly spoken remorse.

He took a deep breath, began to rise from his kneeling position, strode two long strides to his left, and then turned to Mizu once more as he ran both hands over his hair, which had grown long since his time in sunagakure. His hair was now about the length where it would hang at the middle of his back when it was not fully up and done like it was now. He grabbed his ponytail and ran the bundled hair through his hand as if feeling its softness would help calm and center himself for the moment. He took another deep breath and looked down at his feet as he hung his hands off the back of his neck.

"There is a lot to discuss and much of it is confusing and heated. Emotionally charged. But I am here, and while I need you here too.  I understand you are not the warm type. I find it where I can and when I can, and that is fine. I am just needing to remind you that I am also here for you to talk to and help shoulder things when it gets to be too much. I do. however, also understand that there's a reason you aren't a warm person.  I know you don't trust me well. But I will always be here if you feel you can give away some of that burden."

579/1823

Mizuki Ohta
Mizuki Ohta
Missing-Nin (S-rank)
Missing-Nin (S-rank)
Survived 2021

Sat Nov 19, 2022 7:38 pm
His words grazed her ears at first, though she heard them she had little reaction to them - she knew deep down she never questioned the mark due to the fact that she never questioned his ability. If it was something to make him greater she would do it without so much as a second though - learning techniques to help him build his arsenal would not only help him but aid her. So the thought of it being taken for granted troubled her for a moment at which she wanted to address - but his next words shut that immediate thought down and stored it for a different time. He was imbibing her with knowledge of an alive original; Kyobo.

With his name associated in the conversation she would snap her full attention to Arantima - suddenly more sharp in posture and in gaze. Not accusatory but watchful as she drank in his body language and tone. If she had a beating heart she was sure it would have frozen with the news, but as it beat no more than a still offering to Jashin she simply stared at him with unmoving absorption - she had no words to the news and it stung her to know she had lacked it’s knowledge for some time. “How long ago was this meeting with your father?” She internally hoped it had been some time but somehow she felt it had been more recent, his reaction too visceral for it to be a distant memory.

His words further pushed at the limits of her own thoughts - had she been giving this group her time as they needed? At this interval it seemed as though she was lacking in this aspect as well - taking a moment to herself, her mask still let down around her closest companion she would lift her fact to ceiling and take in a deep breath, her hands stretching out for a moment as if she let out all tension from her body with this breath. In a second longer she would open her eyes, staring at the ceiling and away from the gaze of Arantima as she spoke in a quiet voice more like her previous Ohta persona. “I heed your words and see the issue as it has grown to be… it seems as though it is time for me to get my hands back in the fray sooner than I expected. May this be a testament to your tutelage as well as the degree of ability those in our ranks possess.”

His sudden movement from kneeling was not unseen by her but was also not reacted to - instead she simply closed her eyes as if to block out the underlying emotional threads to his words. Though she felt them all the same she couldn’t help but feel as though things weren’t mended nor dealt with she still felt the burn of their impact on her conscience. I’ve done more harm than I thought… I took more for granted than I should have without consideration for those under me. With her head still to the heavens she would speak in her gentle quiet voice she rarely used, “It is always enough Arantima, doubt yourself less it will do us all good, more so you. And to speak on my warmth, no, it is lacking in more ways than you might see as of yet, it burns like a drenched firepit… the embers sizzle and are ready to reignite but have yet been set aflame.” Taking another deep breath she would lower her head from skyward into a prayer-like downward position as she whispered her next words, “Pray we do not ignite those flames with rage and instead with passion my brother.”

Though his last words stung she hid it well enough as the mask slid onto her face in it’s pervasive manner, instead of showing hurt or anger she allowed regret to shine through as she directed her gaze to Arantima, “I don’t trust you well? I don’t see where you get that notion at all.”

wc 674
Arantima
Arantima
Missing-Nin (B-rank)
Missing-Nin (B-rank)
Survived 2021

Tue Nov 29, 2022 7:17 pm

Arantima looked at her reaction to the mentioning of Kyobo and took a gentle breath. "He is.. In the village of Yugakure.. It was less than a week ago during the time of spirits. I was out in the village to procure more blood pills. He followed us from Sunagakure apparently.. But doesn't know of Yugure, just that I am around here..  He doesn't seem to care about the exacts.. just keeping a general eye on me.." Arantimas voice was not shaky or concerned more curious about the subject he was speaking of.

Arantima touched his cursemark again and looked up towards Mizu "I had to use my cursemark just to stop him.. I don't think he was going to kill me outright but he was going to make me unconscious and take me away.. To study me.." Arantima's voice did sound worried at that prospect.. But for the moment he had more pressing things to discuss. He nodded to her when she spoke of her warmth burning like a drenched fire pit.. having naught to say in response to this. but it was her response at his thought that she did not trust him well..

"You do not tell me things..  You act and expect me to follow, which is a trust of its own but it is more of a test of trust than actual trust.. I know nothing of what is planned nor what is going forward.. I Walk forward after you blindly accepting whatever comes next with no idea of what i should prepare for or when to expect you to return. In Tanbogakure you left me with nothing but a note saying to wait.. Is that trust? I understand you think it would have kept me safer but it would have only prolonged my torture if someone had captured me looking for you."

"Trusting me to be strong enough to evade capture.. Trusting me to be what you want me to be and explicitly telling me what you need me to be.. and trusting that I can follow you even when i am not being tested.. That is why i do not feel as though you trust me well. Am I probably the person you trust more than any other? I do not doubt that Mizu-ane.. But it doesnt mean I am well trusted, do you understand what I mean? I did not mean it as an insult.. just a statement that even I am not well trusted.. and that I understand that, and yet still follow unwaveringly."

He wasn't worried about how he spoke but how he spoke was gentle and filled with compassion and understanding instead of self pity or any discontent with the situation.  He understood, less from having been told about mizu's life but it was an observation from her manners and way of behaving that he had read out through their time together.. It seemed he was quite good at paying attention to cues that mattered when they truly mattered, and  was capable of understanding that while it was true that he was not as trusted as someone might think.. he understood how hard it was to even get as far as he had gotten.

535/2358

Mizuki Ohta
Mizuki Ohta
Missing-Nin (S-rank)
Missing-Nin (S-rank)
Survived 2021

Thu Dec 01, 2022 6:55 pm
To hear of his escape from his time worn father was a definite shock to hear but not something she didn’t think he would be able to pull off - just that she had not been there for it… bothered her. Her mind wandered slightly down the thread of why she felt bothered, was it due to worry or due to control? Stowing the thought away she gave her attention once more to her brother, as the worry had crept into his tone - she continued to stand confident and held a shrewd look to her eyes as if the concept of his being studied sickened her. That sickened look melted away at his new course of words though, morphing slowly into inner reproach.

It was not trust. Put simply it was control and his patience in her was all that kept him at her side to this day. She had done what Kenshin had to her - and the truth of it sent her mind reeling back along memories she had stored away. Memories of how she felt played and used by Kenshin, never truly knowing his motives in spearheading her training nor his sudden thrusting of kageship onto her shoulders. Unable to look at him now her eyes stared hard at an insignificant piece of floor as her eyes became more wild in their growing rage and discomfort. She had not simply learned from Kenshin… she had adopted his mannerisms and treatment of people - all wrapped in the guise it was her own nature to do it as she had.

Taking a few steps back she would bump into the table, catching herself with both hands and a slow shaking of her head - disbelief now mixing with her expression before taking it over completely. “I see…”, the strained whisper of acceptance was hardly audible over the sounds of their surroundings, finally closing her eyes she would nod once in full admission and understanding of his meaning. “You have earned my trust time and time again and I have yet to fully bring you in as I intended to, for that I apologize. I do trust you, you are my closest friend and family, please know that.”

Having regained her calm she would open her eyes and allow them to pierce his, steady and clear of any hidden agenda. “For that trust to go both ways I will be more forthcoming in plans, you know of the reason Yugure stands, one thing I haven’t yet told you is that I have been in contact with the leader of Tanbogakure.” her hands would tighten at these words upon the table, “It seems in our short time away there has been a change of leadership, and in my attempt to gain an amicable alliance I have been summoned to the village. I am hoping to gain an alliance with such a close and trusted neighbor to widen our borders of safe travel… this alone will make our moves in the future easier when we have a wider space to reconvene to. This alliance is still in the works of course and I’m sure it would come with sufficient benefit to Tanbogakure as well. I will keep you informed as the negotiations play out. I trust that you will be able to keep our home and our new family safe in my absence… is that something you are willing to do?”

She had yet moved from her position, and even as she forced her face to remain readable and her body language to maintain open she felt the fingers of desire to close up pressing into her mind. Whispering that she has said enough for now, there was nothing more to reveal, and to place the wall back down - but she held fast as she waited for his assent.

wc 634
Arantima
Arantima
Missing-Nin (B-rank)
Missing-Nin (B-rank)
Survived 2021

Fri Dec 02, 2022 6:18 pm

Arantima simply Listened to Mizu speak on what she was doing next and nodded as he watched her.. something he had said had shaken her somehow and he was not certain if that was a good thing or a bad one but he was not in a position to ask on that right now. He instead focused on what was being said and nodded as he understood.  He looked around the forge and smirked as he nodded along to what Mizu was saying and when she was done he clicked his tongue once. "I can indeed accept this charge from you.. But I can do something better. If I know anything about you it is that once you get an idea in head you like to act swiftly.  And I have been working on something to.. Facilitate that."

Arantima began to step closer to Mizu and held out his left hand flat and open palmed showing her the palm of his hand as if to say halt but that was not the intention here. "If you wish to go to Tanbogakure swiftly I can take you there.. now.  No time will have passed from the moment you left here and the moment you are in the borders. It is a Technique called Instant transmission.. I have been using it to get us supplies without being followed back to yugure. I am the only person able to Teleport in and out of Yugure currently.. So I can take you to Tanbo, and be back here before anyone even knows. Just take my hand and say the word and we are gone."

270/2628

Mizuki Ohta
Mizuki Ohta
Missing-Nin (S-rank)
Missing-Nin (S-rank)
Survived 2021

Fri Dec 02, 2022 11:29 pm
Her eyes lit up at his words, instant transmission was something she had heard of and used once before with Ayato at her side… to have it in access once more was something to truly delight over. The smile that broke over her face was filled with the purest delight - and as she pushed off the table in what felt like a daze she could barely contain the malicious glee in her voice. “Arantima… you have outdone yourself yet. If I were not one for praise before you deserve all the accolades now.” She would bring her hand up to his, grasping it gently in her thin pale one as she reached with her free hand to lightly grip his chin in a very familial way and give it a gentle shake. “Crafty, one would think it runs in the family. Let’s go Arantima, a swift act is in order.”

EXIT
TWC 2316 25% discount used
1125 to learn Barrier: Canopy Method Formation 1125/1125
1191 to learn Cherry Blossom Impact B rank 1313/1313 [122 words used from wc bank on stat page to fulfill the wc requirements]
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum