Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Substitute TeacherToday at 6:55 amAyato HyuugaKintsugi is hereToday at 5:39 amHanzo UchihaA new man Today at 5:37 amHanzo UchihaThe first few steps in Today at 5:36 amHanzo UchihaThe wolf and the lambToday at 5:34 amHanzo UchihaMay the gods bless the broken roadToday at 5:33 amHanzo UchihaShinji's Brazen ArrivalToday at 5:28 amHanzo UchihaMeeting under the moonToday at 4:56 amHanzo UchihaA Solemn Meeting [Junko]Today at 4:55 amHanzo UchihaLearning The RopesToday at 3:59 amAizen Chinoike
Top posting users this month
158 Posts - 22%
137 Posts - 19%
86 Posts - 12%
70 Posts - 10%
56 Posts - 8%
52 Posts - 7%
51 Posts - 7%
38 Posts - 5%
38 Posts - 5%
34 Posts - 5%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Gamerilla_jg
Gamerilla_jg
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 150

Wind Release: Wind Arrow Training Empty Wind Release: Wind Arrow Training

Thu Mar 09, 2017 2:11 am
Han reads his new Jutsu Encyclopedia and looks over his bookmarks. One jutsu that he is drawn towards is the Wind Release: Wind Arrow. He feels that this jutsu could really help him out. He gets out of his house and heads out to the Training Grounds. 

Han reads the Jutsu over one more time.  "The user pressurizes the air in an area causing it to form 5 arrows." Han focuses his mind and sits to meditate. He clears his mind from any stray thoughts and doubts and concentrates on his chakra. He can feel it moving gently like a soft breeze throughout his body. He imagines an arrow, its sharpness and quickness. He moves his chakra to his hands and repels it out. He tries to sharpen the chakra in his hand and expels it out of him. It fails completely. He creates a rigid chakra pole. "Ok that's hard. Think. How do I use Wind Chakra." 

(How does wind move, how does it feel?) He thinks to himself. He feels the gentle breeze on his face and he tries to grasp it. He has a revelation. The wind is constantly moving and revolving, so he should constantly emit chakra. He concentrates the chakra in both his hands and makes them revolve. The chakra spins faster and faster and he claps his hands together. As he slowly opens his hands, a spiraling arrow forms out of the air and chakra. "It worked! I did it!" He says ecstatically. The arrow dissipates and he prepares his chakra for another. He creates another one with ease. Over the course of the next hour, he make two at once.He makes them sharper and faster. He eventually makes three at once. "Ok. I got it down,now how do I throw it." he grabs it and throws it with all his strength but it doesn't go far. He pushes it, he throws it faster, he does all he can but it does not seem to work. He decides to train his strength and chakra. 

He starts exercising determined to master this technique. He does push ups sit ups and almost everything he can to increase his strength. When he's tired, he exercises his mind and chakra. He focuses his chakra,learning how to control his chakra even better. He can change the nature of his chakra easily and almost instantly. He trains like this for almost the whole day. He exhausts himself tirelessly until he knows he can do it for sure. "OK. I have an idea. I hope this works." He creates his arrow and keeps it floating above his palm. He thrusts his arm forward with all his strength and expels a force of chakra to push the arrow forward with maximum strength. The arrow pierces the tree twenty four feet away. The arrow explodes inside the tree forming a small crater inside it. He continues training this until he can do multiple arrows in a row.  In the end, he manages to make all five arrows and launches them all in a row. He watches the arrows fly. The pressurized mix of chakra and air cutting through the wind with three wings pushing through the wind causing streaks of silver wind to fly past it. "I did it. I mastered the technique. Yes!" He smiles, filled with bruises and utterly exhausted from today's training. He collapses and stares at the moon shining in his eyes. "I've never been this sore. I can barely move. The moon looks so calming right now. Like a bright light bulb in the sky. It's so relaxing. I just...want...to..." He says as he drifts off to sleep under the night sky. The next morning he wakes up and returns back home. He takes a long cold shower and decides to rest for the day.

(Exit)
WC:639
Claims: 3 stats + Wind Release: Wind Arrow
Rin Togakawa
Rin Togakawa
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Ryo : 0

Wind Release: Wind Arrow Training Empty Re: Wind Release: Wind Arrow Training

Thu Mar 09, 2017 2:20 am
Approved