Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Breakaway (exit)Today at 3:27 pmGoto SenjuSomewhere Out There Today at 3:15 pmGoto SenjuAqueous Transmission Today at 2:39 pmDante HyugaWorking With a New Friend!Today at 3:54 amKayori HatakeA Ghost! Where?Today at 3:01 amKayori HatakeJoro and Hebiishi on Party Detail!Today at 1:53 amJoro ShokkuFirst SessionToday at 1:41 amKayori HatakeEvery Rose Has it's Thorn Yesterday at 11:20 pmZim NaraAnother Brick in The Wall Yesterday at 10:01 pmZatoichi HyuugaUnknown shinobi leaves Kumo [Village Exit]Yesterday at 1:49 pmHimari Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
248 Posts - 41%
87 Posts - 14%
69 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
36 Posts - 6%
35 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
24 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Fu
Fu
Jounin
Jounin
Stat Page : Fu's Fat Stats
Familiar : Archie the Bear
Remove Remove Remove Bukijutsu Fūinjutsu Remove Ninjutsu Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 176650

Meeting in a park Empty Re: Meeting in a park

Thu Aug 04, 2022 9:46 pm
Fu remained in the hospital for 3 days after being defeated in her battle with Enishi Kurosawa. The injuries to her shoulder and abdomen were serious, but nothing fatal, and the Hoshigakure Medical unit had healed her without a hitch. However, the physical damage done to her body was nothing compared to the emotional damage done to her ego. “How could I have lost…” She muttered to herself for the 100th time since she began her stay.

Fu was currently sitting upright in a bed closest to the window. There were bandages wrapped around her stomach and shoulder and she was gazing outside. Had Fu been reckless? Of course, but it was nothing terribly out of line- and that sword. How was it able to penetrate her ultimate defense? These were the questions that tormented the kunoichi during her extended stay at the hospital, but no matter how many times she replayed the battle in her head, she always came to the same conclusion: She just wasn’t strong enough. There were holes in her battle strategy that needed to be filled and parts of her arsenal elaborated upon. Fu had come into the possession of a multitude of renowned powers in a short period of time and had not had the opportunity to explore them. Maybe she needed a teacher? She thought about asking Ayato, but figured he was far to busy being the Hogokage. “Maybe… just maybe…” Fu thought to herself, the face of a specific Nova flashing through her mind. Fu decided if she was not strong enough to become a Nova, then she might as well be trained by one, although she was uncertain if he would be willing to teach her.

Fu, tired of feeling sorry for herself, mustered up as much energy as she could, and leapt from the hospital bed. Whatever Iv’s and medical equipment attached to her, now released from her body in a mess of wired, causing the equipment to scatter around the room. The old man in a bed nearby whom Fu had befriended, gave her a final cheer, “Oh! The power of youth!” and then she grabbed her belongings, “See ya, Pops.”, and exited the room.

Fu exited the hospital lobby and was met by fierce sunlight and a loud, snoring sound. Fu’s familiar, Archie, was nearby and currently sleeping on his back. There was a styrofoam trey resting on his nose, and with each snore, the trey would float just a few inches into the air, and land gracefully on his nose once more. Littered around the bear, were more treys. The Hospital staff had been feeding the bear in exchange for him not destroying the place in fear for his owner’s safety.

Fu took in the sight for a moment, smiling, and then she prodded the bear in his side with her foot. “Hey!” She yelled, “Get up! We got work to do.” Fu would say, kicking the bear in his side once more impatiently. Archie would groan, and then sit up, causing the treys to break beneath his large body. He was confused at first, but once he recognized Fu, he became enthralled. The beast leaned forward and threw his large arms around the girl, embracing her.

“I know! I know! I’m excited to see you too, but come on, we have work to do.” Fu would say, brushing her companion off.
During her hospital stay, Fu had found herself offering up her assistance to the hospital staff in exchange for her extended stay. Fu had been fine to leave a few hours after her initial admittance, but she had been so devastated by learning that she had lost, that the hospital staff could not contain her, therefor they offered her a room on the top floor, so that she could work through it. Anyways, an opportunity for Fu to giveback had come about, there was a member of the Queens guard that has become bedbound from a severe illness and one of Hoshigakure’s factions has taken this as an opportunity to make an attempt on their life, therefor, they need Fu’s help to stand guard until they get better.

Fu exclaimed it would be far too boring to stand guard by herself, and the old guy she befriended was too old to be moved from his bed, so she was able to barter with the staff to let her have a friend accompany her. Now, she only needed a friend.

Fu wandered out into the garden that had been the spectacle of her hotel rooms view, and decided to take a seat on a bench, her familiar sitting down besides her. Unbeknownst to Fu, she had now become the owner of a very powerful dojutsu. The sharingan Wan had imbedded in her head had now transformed into the Rinnegan due to her introduction of Senju DNA to her body, but Fu herself, did not truly know what the eye was or its name.

“So… where to begin.” Fu would ponder to herself.

WC: 836

Fu
Fu
Jounin
Jounin

Thu Aug 25, 2022 9:26 pm
By the time Madara had finished her good deed, Fu had resorted to catching some wild frogs that happened to be hopping around in the park. “Ohhhhh, comere Froggie Froggie froggie” Fu would say while chasing around a brown toad. Fu became frustrated in her inability to capture the frog so she planted her feet, pouted, and then flung her right hand out, producing a black rod from the palm of her hand, and with great accuracy, the kunoshi would fire! A black, metallic looking cylindrical rod would shoot out of her palm at lightning speed, quickly piercing the toad in mid-leaping motion. “Got em!” Fu would cheer. “Grooooaaarr!!” Archie would say from behind her, cheering his master on- hoping he would get a chance to eat the frog for a snack.

The 3-inch rod pierced the frog, causing it to become limp immediately upon impact. What happened next, was totally freaking weird. When Fu threw her hands into the sky in celebration of hitting her target, causing the frog’s lifeless body to leap from the ground and fling high into the air above Fu and Archie. “AHHHH!!!!!” Fu would scream as she began to make a run for it. The deceased frogs sudden return from the afterlife had startled the pair, “GHOST!!!” Fu would say, as she ran past Madara with Archie in tow. A few feet behind Archie- was the lifeless toads body flying towards them. To Fu, Archie, Madara, and anyone else watching- it would appear as if a dead toad was chasing after them. The reason for this was because of the black receiver rod that was now embedded in the dead toad’s body. Fu hadn’t known, but she was on the cusp of unlocking another one of the ‘Funigans’ mysteries. Fu- who was the owner of a single, legendary dojutsu, the Rinnegan, was unaware of what the eye was actually called. She had never seen it before- nor had anyone she’s showed it to. Therefor- she named her new mysterious dojutsu after someone legendary- herself, thus dubbing the purple eye- the ‘Funigan’.

After a few minutes of frantic running and screaming and despite their best efforts, the frog following them, Fu decided to accept her fate. “I’m sorry Mr. Frog! I’ll never kill another frog ever again! I promise!” Fu would say, throwing her arms out wide and facing the toad. Instead of meeting her maker, Fu’s movement of her arms to the outside would cause the frog to fly off into the distance. Archie- who had stopped running from the frog immediately took a seat once he realized the frog was only after Fu- would see the frog land right next to him. He eyed the frog curiously for a moment, contemplating if he would do it- then he did. Archie bent over and ate the frog whole- receiver rod and all. “Archieeeeee!” Fu would say, “Oh man, that’s really not going to feel good coming out the other end.” Fu would say, laughing at the stupid woodland creature.

Fu had almost forgot she had gotten this stranger, Madara, caught up in her antics. “Oh! Sorry about that…” Fu would say sheepishly while scratching her head. “I- can’t even begin to explain to you what just happened, but my name is Fu!” she would say in a chipper voice- quickly forgetting about what had just happened.

WC: 562

Fu
Fu
Jounin
Jounin

Tue Sep 20, 2022 8:40 pm
“Yeah… me either.” Fu would say benevolently. For a moment, she was lost in a trance. She was not focused on the stranger before her or their questions, but on the events that had just occurred. Since obtaining the Funnegan, Fu had discovered her ability to cast almost half-a-dozen unique jutsu that were very different than any other jutsu she had come into contact with, or even heard about, before.

Realizing that Fu had now dragged a random person into her personal business, and they were standing right before her, Fu would snap back to reality and acknowledge the person. The kunoichi’s mood was chipper once more, although she was mildly confused as to what this girl wanted.

“Sorry! You got the wrong person, I’m not supposed to be meeting anyone here right now, I should be competing in the next fight!” There was a fiery blaze of passion in Fu’s eyes but it was quickly extinguished once she was reminded that she lost her first fight. “That damn Enishi…, I have to learn how to use the Funnegan to my advantage…” She thought to herself, while staring blankly at Madara. If Madara didn’t know better, she would probably assume that Fu wasn’t all there. Although eccentric, Fu was no fool- she just had a lot on her mind.

“However, The nice hospital people did ask me to help them out! They said I could bring a friend.” Fu would say, leaving out the part that the mission was potentially dangerous and specifically to guard a patient from any assassination attempts while recovering. “Come on! It will be super funnnn, we can stay up all night and mess with the staff and patients! I have so many ideas!” Fu’s eyes were twinkling once more, having quickly forgot about her recent blunders. Fu’s begged the woman to join her, giving the Uchiha her best impression of puppy dog eyes, Fu’s own eyes, appearing to grow bigger the longer she waited for an answer.
WC: 333

Fu
Fu
Jounin
Jounin

Fri Sep 23, 2022 3:30 pm
“Yay!!” Fu exclaimed, excited that Madara had agreed to keep her company on her side mission. “Oh, I’m sure it will be.” Fu grinned devilishly. “Nothing really.” Fu responded nonchalantly. “I guess we gotta protect some guy while he rests up after a surgery or something, I don’t really know. I wouldn’t be too worried though, it would be pretty low to try and kill someone while they’re sleeping in a hospital bed.”

Madara then asked when the mission would be. “Um, they didn’t really say, but I think tonight. Do you mind?” Fu would say, her eyes falling on maradara’s arm. “Here, stick you arm out, this is just in case.” Fu would begin to perform a series of hand signs, and once finished, if Madara complied and stuck out her arm, Fu would proceed to place a Unity seal on her. If Fu placed the seal, Madara would notice that the seal would now be etched into her skin. The seal was triangular and black and has a circular pattern weaving through and around the triangular structure. “That should do it. This will keep you safe from my attacks in case someone shows up, I’ve been having some trouble controlling them recently and don’t want you to get hurt-“ Fu paused, worried that she may have scared the girl off from accompanying her. “but you don’t have to worry about that, like I said, nothings going to happen!” Fu smiled at her goofily, doing her best to make Madara feel good about the situation.

“Here, take this seal as well. This one will also protect you.” If Madara stuck the same arm out, Fu would perform another string of hand seals and then place another black seal on her arm, this one shaped like a diamond with stylistic chains wrapping around it. “I should be a tattoo artist.”

WC: 310

Seals Potentially Placed:
Seal of Absorption 60 power
Unity Seal 30 power

Fu
Fu
Jounin
Jounin

Mon Sep 26, 2022 1:36 am
“Alright, I’ll see you later! Why don’t we meet right here at the park before night fall?” Fu would suggest. Once Madara would leave, Fu would proceed to applying some seals to herself. She activated her pure sage mode, then performed the seals for the fuinjutsu amplifier jutsu before performing the seals for the spellbinding seal. Once completed, she placed her left hand over her right hand and placed a small, four-inch seal that appeared to be an extremely complicated alchemical formula. This seal would come in handy if their potential opponent had any tricks up their sleeve.

“Alrighty Archie, let’s get going. We can go pick up some snacks so you have something to eat tonight while I’m gone, okay?” Archie grunted in approval and off the two went into the down to gather some provisions.

WC: 137
TWC: 2041

[Exit]

40 Bonus AP (Max Stats) 964 New Bonus AP Total

Spellbinding Seal: Placed on Fu 250 Power/Speed

229 towards Nature Storage Seal 2271 Previously trained. 2500/2500
1812 towards Black Receiver Rod 4312/5000 A Rank to S Rank

Madara Chakra Signature
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum