Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Substitute TeacherToday at 6:55 amAyato HyuugaKintsugi is hereToday at 5:39 amHanzo UchihaA new man Today at 5:37 amHanzo UchihaThe first few steps in Today at 5:36 amHanzo UchihaThe wolf and the lambToday at 5:34 amHanzo UchihaMay the gods bless the broken roadToday at 5:33 amHanzo UchihaShinji's Brazen ArrivalToday at 5:28 amHanzo UchihaMeeting under the moonToday at 4:56 amHanzo UchihaA Solemn Meeting [Junko]Today at 4:55 amHanzo UchihaLearning The RopesToday at 3:59 amAizen Chinoike
Top posting users this month
158 Posts - 22%
139 Posts - 19%
86 Posts - 12%
70 Posts - 10%
56 Posts - 8%
52 Posts - 7%
51 Posts - 7%
38 Posts - 5%
38 Posts - 5%
34 Posts - 5%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Kit Kat
Kit Kat
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

Water Park up in Suna[IO, NK, P, Salzem] Empty Water Park up in Suna[IO, NK, P, Salzem]

Sat Oct 17, 2015 8:11 am
Another day for training, Etch thought. The day in Suna was quite the peaceful one, and might he add cool. It wasn't the usual hot and humid day, but more so those rare ones where theirs wind that barely kicks up the sand and the sun doesn't seem as close to the village. Etch was making his way towards the training grounds. His progression to getting stronger has been getting better by each day. He remembered back in his Academy days, searching for this moment he's in now. Etch felt like he had a bright future, one filled with happiness and joy. And definitely prestige and power. Etch was over to the casual and memorable training grounds, full of sand and trees. 

It was such a beautiful sight he thought, so many things done here. Just so many vast memories, and he was going to create even more today. On his agenda today were two things, the first and most obvious was to learn more jutsu and get stronger, and second was to actually get a new element. Yup, it's time to use his ninjutsu finally! Gosh it's been so long, actually no. He's never used a lightning jutsu before really. And now time to add water because why not! It actually be cool to become his own water park in a desert. So, he had no clue of how to get started. He just arrived to the training grounds around noon and didn't see much life to it, but he was extremely eager to get started. Time to get powerful, tournament is showing up soon, and he was looking for a win.
Anonymous

Water Park up in Suna[IO, NK, P, Salzem] Empty Re: Water Park up in Suna[IO, NK, P, Salzem]

Sat Oct 17, 2015 8:25 am
Salzem, wrapped in the comforting blackness of his coat, sat upon the warm sands of the Suna training grounds, meditating. One might not think a master of the marshal arts would require this form of mental exercise but keeping focused under extreme circumstances, such as under a desert sun, would prove most useful when the time for combat rolled around. Occasionally he'd open his eyes, observing the new faces as they came in. Some were new, some he'd seen before. He always exacted some sort of satisfaction in remembering a face. It made him feel more.... connected with the world.

There was one, though, that seemed to stand out from the rest. He looked about the same age as Salzem, though he was a bit taller and thinner. He had shorter black hair and yellow eyes. He dawned a black and blue track suit, which seemed to contrast with the whites, browns and greys of Suna. Salzem observed him a little while longer than the others, though his attention did eventually shift to someone else. Salzem sighed deeply and went back to his meditation, once again craving the numbing silence of mindless balance.
Kit Kat
Kit Kat
Citizen

Water Park up in Suna[IO, NK, P, Salzem] Empty Re: Water Park up in Suna[IO, NK, P, Salzem]

Sat Oct 17, 2015 8:36 am
While walking around the grounds, Etch came to find a person sitting down in the middle of broad daylight. Even though it was a cooler day then usually, that must of had to be hell! He also seemed completely contempt with what he was doing, and didn't seem  bothered by the sun in the slightest. It actually freaked Etch out a bit, he wasn't expected to counter such a soul in these grounds. He even was wearing a black coat, but still this made Etch respect the guy. He knew it would be difficult to do such a thing, and the person over there was doing it just fine. It also made Etch wonder how many times the person did this casually, but it was besides the point.

While surveying the event at hand, Etch saw the black coated person glaring at him for awhile. It kinda took him by surprise to see such a thing. It also peeked Etch's interest, he wasn't aware of the type of meditation he was probably doing, but the guy just intrigued him. Maybe Etch could learn a thing or two from the guy, and get some training in with him. For this reason, Etch made his way over, but in a calm and respectable manner. Even though unaware of what type of meditation it was, Etch was aware that it was rude to just come in and disrupt the mans process. That's just uncalled for and ungentleman like, instead Etch walked quietly and slowly, until he was a few feet in front of the meditating individual. Etch began to sit down, even though it was in the heat, and wait for the person to open up his eyes again so he can begin conversation. He hoped this didn't come off as rude, but the guy seemed quite wise and can maybe help out a bunch on his training for the tournament. Burning up, Etch began to raise his hand above his head to reject the sun. He was considering what type of hat or hoodie he would have to get in the future whilst waiting patiently for the man to finish his session.
Anonymous

Sat Oct 17, 2015 8:54 am
Salzem heard the boy approach and sit down next to him. He opened one sanguine eye and looked him over, as if probing a weapon in a store, critically. It seemed as if he had something he wanted to say. Something to request. Just like so many others before him, it was likely that this boy saw something he enjoyed and wanted to learn it. Likely, the boy saw Salzem do a technique or something when he was training earlier today. Such greed people have! Salzem would glare at the kid next to him for a moment, hoping he would just take a hint but if he didn't Salzem would be the first to speak.

"Is there something I can help you with?" Salzem mumbled, voice muffled further by his mask. His necklace of prayer beads jumped ever so slightly as he spoke.
Kit Kat
Kit Kat
Citizen

Sat Oct 17, 2015 9:08 am
Etch stared at the black haired boy speak. He was just around his age! He looked a lot more older and menacing a distance away, well no matter. The guy looked like he knew what he was doing, and Etch was in need of some jutsus! But before anything, Etch started off by introducing himself, " Hey there! I'm Etch, and needed some help. I wanna learn the water element and some taijutsus for a tournament coming up here. You seem pretty professional in what you're doing, and I was wondering if you were able to help out or something. Of course you don't have to though, but it would surely be nice of you." Etch finished his sentence while standing up. The only reason why he sat was to not be rude and disturb the guys training, but he wasn't sure if he succeeded in any of those. " Oh by the way, what's your name?" Etch felt a little bad interrupting the boys training, and tried to be sincere and thankful about him stopping what he was doing  just for Etch. It seemed like the guy however was pretty cool, either that or cold. But nonetheless, a tutor is a tutor. Etch felt however this guy was safe, even though he wore no headband. Etch has been considering lately to not wear a headband at all, but still represent Suna. It wasn't because he didn't like Suna, just the headband was a little painful, and stuck to his forehead due to the sweating from the sun. Etch stood and offered his hand to the sitting person, as a greeting, and support to help the guy up.
Anonymous

Sat Oct 17, 2015 9:28 am
Salzem's expression never changed as the boy gave him his name and request. He knew it! Just like all the others, he'd come up to talk to him because he wanted to learn something. What kind of a world is it when people only talk to you either because they feel they should or because you have something they want? Salzem shook his head and got up. He wasn't in the mood for an argument, nor did he have the built up fury to tell this boy to take a hike. His meditation would have to wait for now.

"Salzem." He said. If the boy didn't get what he was going on about, he would add "My name." He would then cross his arms and look over the boy. He didn't seem especially strong, nor did he have that look passion or vengeance one would expect when a stranger would approach another for training.

"What do you want to learn from me and for what purpose would you approach me, a stranger, one that is also likely a criminal?"
Kit Kat
Kit Kat
Citizen

Sat Oct 17, 2015 9:43 am
Uhhh alright then. Etch wasn't expecting these turn of events from all of this. But no matter, he was gonna do what he had to do in order to get powerful. Etch brought back his hand, and just stood there with his hands by his sides. The guy was pretty intimidating, Etch gave him that. Sigh. Still, a bunch of weird and mean people at Suna, was he the only nice person here? Sheesh. Well anyway, Etch already presented what he wished to obtain from the boy, but just had no clue what he meant when he asked again. Oh well, guess he wasn't listening. " Well, I want to learn the water element in preparation for the tournament happening here in Suna soon. I also wanted to get some help on taijutsu that could benefit me for it all, so I was wondering if you were willing to help out. And the reason why I approached you? Well I need help, and you seem like a trustworthy guy. I don't see any Suna ninja running around looking for you, and neither was I notified." Etch shut his mouth after. He felt extremely uneasy about this all, and was somewhat regretting his decision.
Anonymous

Sat Oct 17, 2015 7:18 pm
Salzem laughed internally when the kid said he saw Salzem as "trust worthy." What? A stranger with this face and talks this way? That's a laugh. On the outside, Salzem kept his face as stone, not letting one hint of emotion become visible.

"So... This is for sport?" Salzem asked. "You asked a potentially dangerous stranger for help... for sport?" Salzem shook his head, not believing it. He just had to hear it again so he could believe it. People these days. So trusting. Why are people so trusting? What became of their common sense? Or was it over confidence...?

"Regardless..." Salzem said internally and externally. "I suppose I'll teach you." Salzem said shrugging his shoulders. What he didn't tell Etch was that if this came back to bite him, he wouldn't hesitate to end what he began.

"Lets start with the Water element." Salzem said, flaring up his chakra. "It's going to be difficult, what with nothing to work with, but we'll have to improvise. There are 2 layers to this jutsu. To be more accurate, there are two layers of chakra. One on the outside, one on the inside." Salzem paused a second, checking to see if Etch was paying attention. "You know how to focus chakra, as you most likely have cast a water walk-" Salzem stopped himself, forgetting where they are, in a desert. He waved the thought away. "Anyway...." Salzem continued. "Focus about 2/3's your chakra into your belly. Let it rumble and form. Tell me when you have it there, then we can proceed with the second layer."

(OOC: Dividing it up makes it easier for the both of us)
Kit Kat
Kit Kat
Citizen

Sat Oct 17, 2015 8:54 pm
This seemed very odd. Salzem seemed extremely aggravated and pissed to do this for Etch, and he had no way to respond to this. It was just scary sorta, Etch didn't want to make any bad blood, but he was surely questioning his choice is asking for help. Even so, Etch felt some relief when Salzem agreed to help, as cold as it may have been. Etch wasn't sure why he agreed at this point, he knew Salzem didn't want to do so, just off from his attitude. Still, he took the lesson with great passion, and thanked Salzem briefly before moving on.

Was Etch being too trusting? Or was it just to get more jutsu he was willing to do whatever? Etch had no clue which it was for himself, but he decided not to ask anymore questions from now on. This guy seemed like the one who hated when he was interrupted and just wanted to get this all over with. After, Etch would be able to leave him alone and go on about his day. So, two different layers of chakra? Odd, Etch wondered if producing water was just like using the lightning element. Honestly, he never really thought about how he used lightning, he just did. Even so, he knew it probably would be like learning a new language in a sense. Etch knew how to summon up and produce chakra at least, so this was going to be a easy task. Etch took a stance and began to feel the pit of his stomach rumble from the chakra being infused. It was building up, and Etch tried his best to not make the chakra turn into lightning. From here on it would just be pure chakra, and not lightning. When he felt the majority of his chakra take place there, he tried to keep the same flow at the continuing height it was at, and not to wavier. After a few moments of keeping the upkeep, Etch felt it was just there where Salzem wanted.

" Alright, I made it there. I feel the chakra rumbling inside my stomach....And thanks for this by the way." Etch waited patiently for Salzem to continue teaching, whilst having the peak of the chakra flow stay common and continous.
Anonymous

Sun Oct 18, 2015 7:47 am
With Etch having his chakra in his stomach they could move onto the next step.

"Good. Now focus the remaining 1/3 of your chakra down into your belly but don't let them mix." Salzem instructed. "Allow the 1/3 of chakra to lay atop it, squeezing it. Condensing it. Let it rumble inside you. Once you feel it start to get uncomfortable, force it out through your mouth. Allow it to take shape...." If Etch did this right, what would come out of his mouth would be a surge of water, spurting out of his mouth and down his pants. If Etch did this correctly, Salzem would clap slowly. Clap....... clap......... clap.........

"Well done. Moving onto your taijutsu techniques. Is there anything specific you wish me to teach? Lariate? Dancing Leaf Shadow?" Salzem wasted no time moving on.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum