Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Meeting the BladeToday at 1:13 pmKakushin SenjuTraining, or making friendsToday at 12:49 pmKakushin SenjuThe Dark Side ArisesToday at 12:27 pmRanagi JomajoDaiki getting in Moon!Today at 11:48 amSakoshi KurosawaSubstitute TeacherToday at 6:55 amAyato HyuugaKintsugi is hereToday at 5:39 amHanzo UchihaA new man Today at 5:37 amHanzo UchihaThe first few steps in Today at 5:36 amHanzo UchihaThe wolf and the lambToday at 5:34 amHanzo UchihaMay the gods bless the broken roadToday at 5:33 amHanzo Uchiha
Top posting users this month
158 Posts - 22%
139 Posts - 19%
86 Posts - 12%
70 Posts - 10%
57 Posts - 8%
52 Posts - 7%
51 Posts - 7%
45 Posts - 6%
38 Posts - 5%
34 Posts - 5%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Bar Hyuuga
Bar Hyuuga
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

E-Rank: Clean the Park (P, IO, NK) Empty E-Rank: Clean the Park (P, IO, NK)

Sun Jun 22, 2014 3:32 am
Spoiler:

Bar was on his knees in front of a wooden bench, scrubbing with a bit of steel-wool and hot water at the oil-based paint, that used to be a local gang sign. It was tedious, exhausting work. Bar was used to it. Bar hoped Goon would show up soon. Halving the work, but not the pay, was always a plus. Also, you never knew if the gang was going to come back, never-mind the current ongoing investigation.
#superSkrull
#superSkrull
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 250

E-Rank: Clean the Park (P, IO, NK) Empty Re: E-Rank: Clean the Park (P, IO, NK)

Mon Jun 23, 2014 8:30 pm
Goon was in a rush, he told Bar he'd help him clean the park today. He's usually early when it comes to working, but he got caught up helping some old lady carry groceries. When he got to the park Bar was cleaning a bench, "Sorry, I'm late, got caught up helping someone with groceries." He apologized, and commenced cleaning up the broken glass and bottles, that were thrown around. "So what do they know about the people that have done this?" He asked curiously, seeing if Bar knew anything.
Bar Hyuuga
Bar Hyuuga
Citizen

Mon Jun 23, 2014 9:30 pm
"It's fine." Bar went back for a clean bucket of hot water. "And you know how the cops are, they knock on a buncha doors, question a buncha people, shake a buncha fingers, and do a whole buncha nothing. Even if they did catch the specific people who did it, there's always Academy dropouts who want to prove they're tough enough to join, and tag up the park again. Or a rival gang does it. I don't care, as long as I'm getting paid, and I don't have to bleed too much." Of course, as Bar said that, a bit of steel wool broke a bit of the skin on his thumb, but it wasn't bleeding. "Ow."
#superSkrull
#superSkrull
Citizen

Tue Jun 24, 2014 2:20 am
"Figured as much, the cops don't do much, they're mostly for show. WE shinobi do ninety percent or all of the work, for that matter, and they take all the credit for it." Goon said as he grabbed a bag and was throwing the bottles and Glass he put into a pile into it. "Think the people that did this are gonna back while we're here?"
Bar Hyuuga
Bar Hyuuga
Citizen

Tue Jun 24, 2014 2:59 am
"You know, I almost wish they would, but we don't have a dustpan large enough to pick up that trash." Bar says this loudly, daring any nearby gang members to come out. "Maybe if we beat up enough Academy dropouts and Genin Test failures who are trying to over-compensate, the park might actually REMAIN CLEAN for once. I mean, what kind of idiot thinks that putting a buncha cheap-ass paint somewhere, which is then cleaned off, really proves anything? Does anyone CARE about your tiny four-man-gang-that-used-to-be-a-cell? Does trashing up a park REALLY send a message to anyone except your over-inflated ego? Do you really 'own' this park if nobody else knows, or cares? Is your pathetic hand gesture that used to be a hand-seal really supposed to impress anyone? Lemme know now, so I don't have to clean up your shit twice!" Bar punctuated his rant with more scrubbing.
#superSkrull
#superSkrull
Citizen

Wed Jun 25, 2014 7:16 pm
Goon listened as Bar was calling out anyone to come, he got a few weird stares here and there. But there was a group of three men just grilling Bar, and Goon watched as they did. They didn't move, it seemed they were a little scared, or waiting. "You seemed to have caught someone's attention, but it looks like they're stuck on stupid." He nudged his head in their direction, as his hands were full, from a bag and bottles. He kept cleaning around keeping his eye on the people, they were just watching, it was a little annoying. If youre gonna do something, just do it already, don't just sit there. He thought, but he wouldn't say anything, unless they decided to do anything.
Bar Hyuuga
Bar Hyuuga
Citizen

Thu Jun 26, 2014 12:50 am
"Yeah, I see them. Too lazy to help clean up, but too scared to 'protect their turf.' I know little girls who make better pranksters than these sorry excuse for human beings. I heard the other day she turned her life around after she bumped into Hannibal the Cannibal? HAHAHA! You idiots wanna turn around, or are ACTUALLY stupid enough to brush latex paint over wet wood? Yeah, that's why your colors run. It's called 'not using primer.' Come back tomorrow, when it's dry." Bar finished scrubbing off the last of the paint, and called it a day. Without the spice of a fight to cap off the night, he was looking forward to going home.

(Bar's WC = 454. Goon's WC = 281. Post an exit if you want, but I claim mission completion.)
Yang Xiao Long
Yang Xiao Long
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 5500

Thu Jun 26, 2014 2:33 am
Approved
#superSkrull
#superSkrull
Citizen

Thu Jun 26, 2014 4:29 pm
No fights broke out, even though Bar was calling them out, but it was done the park was clean, and it was time to go home. Goon tied up the bag he had and threw it into a dumpster. "Time to call it a day, c'ya, I gotta get food in this stomach." He said as he took off back to the market to grab food to make.

[Exit, +250 ryo, +1ap]
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum