Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Life is a HighwayToday at 7:11 pmMegami KuogaBreakaway (exit)Today at 5:15 pmAkki SenjuSomewhere Out There Today at 3:15 pmGoto SenjuAqueous Transmission Today at 2:39 pmDante HyugaWorking With a New Friend!Today at 3:54 amKayori HatakeA Ghost! Where?Today at 3:01 amKayori HatakeJoro and Hebiishi on Party Detail!Today at 1:53 amJoro ShokkuFirst SessionToday at 1:41 amKayori HatakeEvery Rose Has it's Thorn Yesterday at 11:20 pmZim NaraAnother Brick in The Wall Yesterday at 10:01 pmZatoichi Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
248 Posts - 41%
87 Posts - 14%
69 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
36 Posts - 6%
35 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
24 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Sebastian Mikaelson
Sebastian Mikaelson
Master
Master
Stat Page : King of Hearts
Remove Iryōjutsu Fūinjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Wind Earth Water Lightning Fire Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Tsukigakure
Ryo : 422000

Lemme See Them Guts (p. Seb) - Page 2 Empty Re: Lemme See Them Guts (p. Seb)

Thu Jul 07, 2022 2:22 pm
Before any part of the surgery started, the two of them agreed on a price for both the Byakugan as well as the Ketsuryugan. "Deal". Now that they got that out of the way, it was finally time to prepare for the procedure. As he was laying on the table waiting for it to begin, Sebastian suddenly heard a voice interrupting them. "Who's the little shit- oh, it's you, carry on". Recognizing the boy as one of the Genin he proctored the exam for, the Berserker laid down again, minding his own business as it appeared Guren had invited Naki as well.

He would close his eyes, listening to Guren's voice. "Alright, but no funny business. I'll know if you're touching me in any weird places". The Tau felt rather relaxed, already having experienced the same feeling a couple of times by now. Pain was a sensation unbeknownst to him, his strange physiology causing him unable to suffer from any such occurrences. A couple of minutes had passed, both his eyes replaced by those of the Hyuuga and Chinoike clan. Sebastian would slowly get up as he sat on the table. "Oh no, I'm blind!" the Berserker cried out holding his hands in front of his face. "Hehe, kidding. Good job doc". He'd sit up straight, giving himself some time to slowly adjust to the new pair he just received.

(WC: 230, TWC: 1464)
Raijin Hidemori
Raijin Hidemori
Chunin
Chunin
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Raijin
Remove Remove Remove Bukijutsu Remove Remove Remove Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Sensory
Ryo : 145466

Thu Jul 07, 2022 7:12 pm
He would nod as Guren told him what he needed to do, and he did it without really thinking about it. He'd move himself to the cabinet grabbing a jar and began to poor the liquid inside of it. "Well, hello there too sir." Though Naki was still all smiles as he continued to pour. Once it was full he would move over to the corner still holding the jar as he wasn't sure if he was supposed to leave it there or not. The young man would sit back and watch Guren go to work on Sebastian and watching it kind of made him a bit nauseous but for the sake of keeping the lab clean he held it back. The sight of watching Guren go to work was indeed fascinating but still off putting. When he finished he would overhear that keeping his eye out of the light for a bit was best as he looked at him as Guren spoke to him. When he told him that it wasn't gonna be the eyes he wanted he didn't look upset or saddened in anyway in fact he was happy to take this on. There's always a chance that he'll get another eye, as he didn't see that he gave Sebastian the Byakugan, and when he does he just might switch things up with what he had originally planned and hearing the price he figured that it was a fair one. "That sounds perfect to me. You want the money now or afterwards?" He asked as he watched the Tau get up before saying he's blind which made Naki a bit scared though he tried not to show it. He doesn't know how this was gonna go so he's extremely nervous about it. As he awaits to hear what Guren wants him to do. 

WC 306
TWC 586
Guren Chinoike
Guren Chinoike
Sound 5 Commander
Sound 5 Commander
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : The Big Blood
Living Clones : Zidane
Remove Iryōjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Clan Specialty : Genjutsu
Village : Otogakure
Ryo : 25000

Fri Jul 08, 2022 12:46 pm
In response to Seb's compliments on the surgery, Guren would offer him a reassuring nod. "Of course, I wouldn't want to do a poor job and risk harming my precious Seb." He couldn't help but muster out a laugh as he made his remarks, due to the long standing jocular friendship the two had formed over the years. He'd then direct his attention back towards Naki, who was inquiring on if he should pay now or pay later. Of course the Third would want to be paid sooner. He'd somewhat scoff in return as he answered, "I'd like the payment now actually. And Sebastian I'll need you to cough up your cash too."

Once he'd be offered the 170,000 ryo from the pair, he'd pull his wallet out and stuff the funds inside. "Alright excellent, Naki hop on that table that Sebastian was lying upon. I'll make this quick." With the mystical palm aura still active alongside the shrouded chakra scalpel and chakra anesthetic in each hand, Guren had no need for preparation. Once Naki laid on the table he'd get right to work. First he'd numb Naki's right eye, the sever the connecting tissue between his optical system and his eye itself. As that would be done, Guren would carefully extract the severed eye from Naki's socket and walk over to the jar that the genin had prepared. He'd calmly drop the eye into the jar filled with preserving liquid then seal it shut. Following this he'd return to Cuervo's corpse, and carefully pluck out the other Ketsuryugan which sat within it. Calmly he'd continue over towards Naki, and slowly position the eye into Naki's eye socket. Within seconds of it being placed, the mystical palm aura would restore the connection between the new eye and Naki's eye socket and the wound would be healed. This process was quick and efficient, allowing Naki to feel no pain and not bleed at all. Just like he did for Seb, Guren would wrap Naki's head in some bandages to cover the eye from being exposed to too much light prematurely and then Guren would walk over to the sink in the corner of the room. He'd wash his hands, dry them, then grab ahold of his notepad and document the surgery he performed. While he conducted this whole process, he'd engage in some final banter with the two patients he had treated today. 

"Alright, I trust that you both are feeling okay. Give it a couple minutes then remove that bandage and let me know how your vision is treating you. If all is well, then that really covers everything I wanted to talk about today. Is there anything else either of you wish to speak with me about?"

WC = 458. TWC = 3035
Raijin Hidemori
Raijin Hidemori
Chunin
Chunin
Survived 2021
Stat Page : Raijin
Remove Remove Remove Bukijutsu Remove Remove Remove Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Clan Specialty : Sensory
Ryo : 145466

Fri Jul 08, 2022 2:47 pm
Naki being the eager lad he was would take out the 50,000 ryo from his wallet and handed it over. He would then hop on the table and laid down per instructed as he wondered how would it feel to have his eye removed. Would it feel like having a tooth pulled or something similar? While he was lost in thought the surgery was already underway and by the time he realized what was going on his new eye was being wrapped up with gauze as he blinked a few times before sitting up. He realized that he was overthinking again so he would let that go as he sat up. After awhile when he was given the okay by Guren or when he saw Seb take his off he would wait a bit before taking his off as he looked around just fine. He would nod giving him the thumbs up though he never really thought about how to actually activate the eye but he would have to figure it out later he has stuff that he needs to complete. "Nothing from me doc, though if you're available to I'd like to take a chance to learn more about your clan and how to use the eye, really anything you'd be willing to teach me." He said as he looked around a bit more before his eyes fell on the body in front of him. Maybe he can return back for something but he didn't have the time to really stick around much longer. "I'm sorry to cut this short but I must get going, if you're free after I return I definitely will reach out to you about possible training. I must go the others are waiting for me." He told him respectfully as he got off the table and bowed towards both men before running out the room and out the lab.  

WC 315 
TWC 901 

Exit claims :
Sebastian Mikaelson
Sebastian Mikaelson
Master
Master
Stat Page : King of Hearts
Remove Iryōjutsu Fūinjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Ryo : 422000

Fri Jul 08, 2022 2:59 pm
Before it was Naki's turn for surgery Guren made sure to remind Sebastian he still had to pay. "What, I thought the little twerp was going to cover my part as well". The Berserker reached for a pouch of money inside his Sunarmani jacket, retrieving the bag as he started to count his ryo. "There, one hundred twenty thousand, should be the right amount". Slowly beginning to adjust to the new pair of eyes the Tau prepared to head out. "I'm good, I'll probably use the time to check if everything is ready for the third and final part of the exams". Whether he liked it or not, the Genin still had a last chance to prove their skills.

If all had been said and done, Sebastian would make his way back. "Thanks for the goods G, I'll see you soon". And with that the Black Guard Commander disappeared, leaving close to no traces behind. 

(Exit)

(TWC: 1619)
Claims, using 25% max stat discount:
- 1619 towards Talented (previously trained here and here)
Byakugan & Ketsuryugan (both unawakened)
- 120.000 ryo to Guren
Kaito Inuzuka
Kaito Inuzuka
Otokage
Otokage
Stat Page : Stat Page

Health: 300 points
AP: 2,000 points
Vigor: 125 points
Chakra: 125 points
Speed: 45 points
Strength: 5 points
Mission Record : Mission Log
Summoning Contract : The Wolves of Death Gorge
Living Clones : Uchiha, Tatsuya
Familiar : Raidomaru (Needs Revamped)
Legendary Equipment : N/A
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ninjutsu Kanjutsu Jikūjutsu Default
Ryo : 0

Fri Jul 08, 2022 7:37 pm
Exit Claims approved for Naki!
Shinrei Yamato
Shinrei Yamato
Jounin
Jounin
Survived 2021
Stat Page : Yamato

Mission Record : Yamato's Record
Living Clones : Kanzaki
Ryota
Legendary Equipment : Jōki no Yoroi
Remove Remove Bukijutsu Fūinjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Fuinjutsu
Village : Hoshigakure

Sat Jul 09, 2022 12:31 pm
Approved for Sebastian
Guren Chinoike
Guren Chinoike
Sound 5 Commander
Sound 5 Commander
Survived 2021
Stat Page : The Big Blood
Living Clones : Zidane
Remove Iryōjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Ryo : 25000

Mon Jul 11, 2022 2:16 pm
With both men offering their final words, Guren would simply nod in acknowledgement to Naki. He was unsure if he was worthy of learning the techniques that were bestowed to Guren through his bloodline or the ones he himself pioneered. But the Third was at least offering Naki a step forward with the transplant. And to Seb, things to just further reinforce his kit. "I'll catch up with you later Seb," Guren would say as he continued to jot down in his notebook. 

- Exit -
WC = 83. TWC = 3118
+ 120,000 Ryo from Seb
+ 50,000 Ryo from Naki
- 2 Ketsuryugan from Cuervo Chinoike's Body
- 1 Byakugan

25% Max Stat Discount
- 374 WC Towards Chakra Mask (C Rank, 750/750); rest trained here
- 2062.5 WC Towards Counter Vanish (A Rank, 2062.5/2062.5)
- 681.5 WC Towards Devouring Sphere (B Rank, 681.5/1875)
Kaito Inuzuka
Kaito Inuzuka
Otokage
Otokage
Stat Page : Stat Page

Health: 300 points
AP: 2,000 points
Vigor: 125 points
Chakra: 125 points
Speed: 45 points
Strength: 5 points
Mission Record : Mission Log
Summoning Contract : The Wolves of Death Gorge
Living Clones : Uchiha, Tatsuya
Familiar : Raidomaru (Needs Revamped)
Legendary Equipment : N/A
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ninjutsu Kanjutsu Jikūjutsu Default

Tue Jul 12, 2022 12:42 am
Exit claims approved for Guren!
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum