Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Working With a New Friend!Today at 3:54 amKayori HatakeA Ghost! Where?Today at 3:01 amKayori HatakeJoro and Hebiishi on Party Detail!Today at 1:53 amJoro ShokkuFirst SessionToday at 1:41 amKayori HatakeEvery Rose Has it's Thorn Yesterday at 11:20 pmZim NaraAnother Brick in The Wall Yesterday at 10:01 pmZatoichi HyuugaBreakaway (exit)Yesterday at 8:13 pmAkki SenjuSomewhere Out There Yesterday at 5:48 pmMegami KuogaUnknown shinobi leaves Kumo [Village Exit]Yesterday at 1:49 pmHimari HyuugaIchirō Ishitoya (WIP)Yesterday at 9:30 amAyato Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
248 Posts - 41%
87 Posts - 14%
69 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
36 Posts - 6%
35 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
24 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape

Coming Together As One [Open]

+8
Hinoishi Uchiha
Raiden Ametsuchi
Hotaru Koutaishi
Sukiba Moeagaru
Sumiko
Raijin Hidemori
Yusuke Sarutobi
Kaito Inuzuka
12 posters
Go down
Kaito Inuzuka
Kaito Inuzuka
Otokage
Otokage
Stat Page : Stat Page

Health: 300 points
AP: 2,000 points
Vigor: 125 points
Chakra: 125 points
Speed: 45 points
Strength: 5 points
Mission Record : Mission Log
Summoning Contract : The Wolves of Death Gorge
Living Clones : Uchiha, Tatsuya
Familiar : Raidomaru (Needs Revamped)
Legendary Equipment : N/A
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ninjutsu Kanjutsu Jikūjutsu Default
Wind Earth Water Lightning Fire Default
Clan Specialty : Genjutsu
Village : Otogakure
Ryo : 0

Coming Together As One [Open] Empty Coming Together As One [Open]

Sat May 21, 2022 1:47 am

Kaito
Inuzuka

'I am so hungry!'

Inuzuka, Kaito and Sarutobi, Yusuke were both walking through the village at a rather relaxed pace. The day thus far had been a rather long one. The Hound and the Ape had spent the past few hours training rigorously, and Kaito had made the rookie mistake of not eating before leaving the house that morning. After using as much Chakra as he had during their training, he was sure kicking himself in the rear for not having done so. He would move his attention over to Yusuke to try to forget about his hunger for a little while longer, and the Inuzuka found himself falling back into a bit of jealousy.

Jealousy about how fast the younger Genin had been progressing...

Jealous that this boy might very well beat him in the upcoming Chūnin Selection Exams...

'I need to get stronger...' He thought to himself as he looked down upon his closed right fist. Sure, Kaito had recently obtained a level of synchronization with the Wolves Of Death Gorge than his father never had; one involving a type of Sage Mode once thought lost to the ages, and he did have some very powerful Jutsu up his sleeve, but how could he realistically put any of it into practice when this boy was so much more proficient than himself at using Ninjutsu?

'Stronger...'

Kaito quickly lost track of his thoughts as a pain in his hand made him wince slightly. Opening up his hand and looking down, he could see that he had unintentionally balled his fist so tightly that his fingernails dug deep into his palm and drew blood. Shaking his head with a sigh, he wiped his hand upon the leg of his pants before turning his attention back to Yusuke.

'Why do I keep getting so worked up? Yusuke is my friend. So what if he is stronger than myself...'

Again, Kaito's stomach growled deeply. He couldn't help but chuckle as he placed a delicate hand upon his seemingly endless pit of a gut.

"You ever been to BBQ Shotaisen before, Yu?" Kaito asked. BBQ Shotaisen was perhaps the most well known and popular BBQ joint in all of Sunagakure. The part that attracted many people to it, however, wasn't its barbeque. It was the wide variety of food options that it had available; Barbeque, chicken, steak, fish, pretty much anything one could think of they had it.

The Inuzuka awaited a response before continuing on.

"The last time I came here was with my father when I graduated from the Academy. That was months ago, but this is our favorite place to come and just talk." He paused again, reminiscing. "I hope I get a chance to come back here with him soon."

After a few more minutes of silent walking, the two Sunagakure shinobi would find themselves at the front entrance of BBQ Shotaisen. Kaito would hold the door open for his friend and follow the boy inside, throwing his arm around the Sarutobi's shoulder when he did.

"Take it all in, Yu." He said. "The smell of the searing barbeque... The sizzling sound of fried chicken... Whatever you want today, my friend it is yours. My treat." From there, Kaito would lead Yusuke over to a rather large booth perhaps big enough for ten people, give or take a few. He himself would order the rarest cuts of beef and the best selection of chicken, sashimi, and steak that the joint had to offer. Now all the boys had to do was wait for it to be brought to their table so they could prepare it...

Coming Together As One [Open] Pagebreak6

AP Utilized:
Items Utilized:

[Word Count (Post) - 606]
[Word Count (Total) - 606]

Yusuke Sarutobi
Yusuke Sarutobi
Citizen
Stat Page : Demon Ape
Remove Fūinjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Tsukigakure
Ryo : 21390

Coming Together As One [Open] Empty Re: Coming Together As One [Open]

Sat May 21, 2022 3:00 pm
Yusuke was pretty hungry. He hadn't eaten much before he left home today. Just a banana to keep him going. Their training had been successful, and Yusuke was starting to think he knew what he was doing. Once I get these techniques under control I'll be able to finally show Kaito and the rest of the village what I'm made of! He smiled to himself as they made their way thorough the streets of the village hidden in the sand. The chunin exams were going to be a lot of pressure so he was happy that they get an easy relaxing evening before it started.

I haven't actually. My mom did would order in or cook when she was home when I was too young to cook for my self. I had to learn how to get good in the kitchen pretty quickly. My allowance got docked a lot as a kid, so I couldn't go out on my own. With my parents so busy, I usually just had to work with what we had at the house... Yusuke let out a tentative laugh after he responded to Kaito. He really was rambunctious in his youth. He listened to the boy talk about all the time he spent there with his dad. Yeah? that sounds nice... Yusuke was a little jealous that Kaito seemed to actually get to spend time with his Father, but he also heard no mention of a mother so he would just be silently thankful for what he had.

Thank you sir~ Yusuke would tip his none existent had as he walk through the threshold. The smell of cooking meet flooded his nostrils. His stomach rumbled louder than a screeching howler monkey. Kaito's descriptions only made him more hungry. Well...if you say that I guess I'll just have to enjoy myself huh? hehehe He wouldn't refuse Kaito's generosity, but he would thank him. Thanks Kaito-Ni! They sat opposite each other and Yusuke let Kaito order first as it was his first time. Yusuke wasn't a big fan of seafood, but his mostly order mimicked Kaito, with the addition of pork, and beef tongue and subtraction of the sashimi. Yusuke rubbed his hands together as they waited for their cuts. After only a few minutes a huge pile of meats was placed on their booth. Uh oh Kaito-ni A-are we gonna finish this ? Yusuke questions their order. Maybe my eyes were bigger than my stomach... He thinks. Perhaps they could get an assist...

WC:425
Raijin Hidemori
Raijin Hidemori
Chunin
Chunin
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Raijin
Remove Remove Remove Bukijutsu Remove Remove Remove Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Clan Specialty : Sensory
Ryo : 145466

Sat May 21, 2022 6:28 pm
Naki had just finished doing a simple painting of the village in the Grove, after doing a simple touch up on the sign he made for it, with his eyes locked in tbe people who either sat in front of him or walked by. Naki was constantly training his mind to notice the smaller detail in things around him. He was painting a piece where people walked by but the main focus was on the person who sat across from him. This person seemed happy as they say with their book but Naki didn't draw them with an expression like that instead he gave them a more serious look. He would add hid signature to the bottom of it and gently stood up with the painting. 

The young genin would make his way through the village heading back to his place to get cleaned up and prepare for a mission. He would try something new he remembers seeing Kaito doing this before and when he tried to do it he failed but that only made him want to be better. He would hold a hand up as he clenched his painting before focusing on which direction he wanted to go. Soon he would disappear in a quick flash of lightning that had no sound nor did it leave a mark on the ground but he was gone and reappeared on a roof before smiling at himself. "Hell yeah i did it!" he exclaimed before teleporting a couple more times towards his home stopping and going in. He would place his painting with the others before heading into the shower though it didn't take him long to get cleaned and come out. He would look towards his kitchen before grabbing his wallet. "Eeh you don't treat yourself much Naki how about we go out to eat." He said to himself as he webt to get dressed he thought about what to wear and decided to throw on his demon gear on before heading out. He kept the mask in its holder as he left walking around thinking about what to eat before hearing a familiar voice. He would turn around just in time to see kaito walking into BBQ Shotaisen as its been a good minute since they spoke. He would walk over before proceeding inside and looking around as his ears picked up on that familiar voice before heading straight to him and the other young male. 

This would kaito first time seeing Naki in this demon armor as the well as the weapons that come from it. He didn't bring his gauntlets but he did have the twin demon lances on his hips as the masked stayed tied to the end of one. "Hey kaito so long no speak huh." he said chuckling softly after he approached him. "Hey there, sorry if I'm interrupting something." he said as he apologizes not meaning to interrupt anything that they were talking about. The dark skin lad would stand there wondering if he should let them be or not. 

WC 507
AP used 30
AP left 1118
Sumiko
Sumiko
Citizen
Stat Page : Demon Princess of the Sand
Remove Ninjutsu Remove Default
Clan Specialty : None
Ryo : 17570

Sat May 21, 2022 7:36 pm

Coming Together As One [Open] F04d9d01f239158863d1de4026deb281

Coming Together As One [Open] RJxfJ3y

"She who masters both the art of language and steel owns the world. . ." ~ Jingyi Yoshido

(thought) "Today has been so delightful. . . I managed to get so much done."

~ Sumiko slowly strolled through the streets of Sunagakure aimlessly and visibly content. The kunoichi's day started early and was immediately streamlined into a formal to-do list that she tended to make earlier in the week that was drawn from the monthly goals that she wished to achieve. Today was dedicated to promoting herself throughout the village whether it was her holding a casual greeting and conversation with the elder she encountered or a few lower rank missions that involved deliveries and other forms of maintenance. Normally the girl would work herself until the village just about went to sleep but today was to be dedicated to "leisure" activity that was heavily suggested by her mother who must have been able to see how tightly wound her daughter had been in the recent weeks.~

~ Her tiny hands were tucked into moderately sized kimono sleeves and her posture was perfect in such a way that it was possible for her to balance books on her head without a second glance. Her grey hues were hidden behind her eyelids as she allowed her senses to guide her way which technically went against her mother's wishes of cutting back on the training but the world seemed to take a different 'light' without her eyes to guide her way. Her removal of eyesight didn't do much to disturb the ease at which she made her way through the village as she managed to evade various stands and people without a hiccup but that is when she noted a group of familiar chakra signatures that caused the girl to pause before opening her smokey grey eyes in the direction of the signatures.~

(thought) " Kaito and Yusuke again? At this point, running into these two so often is more than a coincidence ."

~ The kunoichi was a ways behind them when she noticed them so it wouldn't cause them to stop and acknowledge her and she decided to keep her distance as they seemed to be busy. Sumiko's wandering resulted in her trailing the boys and eventually "BBQ Shotaisen" was brought up and she knew what was going on.~

(thought) "How delightful. . . a lunch get together?"

~ Her internal voice still held a heavy analytical tone to it as if the idea of actually wanting to hang out with her peers was something that required thought. To her, her perspective of those in her age range and rank held a muddy status as they both presented themselves as competitive threats due to the high demands of becoming a notable Sand shinobi but also as allies due to the close-knit culture of the village as a whole. A slight frown formed on her face as she pondered her next move. She had to admit that imposing a stark social distance between literally everyone besides her family was lonely but the comfort that she felt with her ambiguity and her own ability to read others like children's books was strong. The two sides fought internally as she trailed behind the boys as they made their way into the restaurant where she then paused; a decision had to be made. . .~

Coming Together As One [Open] E9d83038c52058bd7d60b62c824f39ef

~ As soon as the new party had asked to enter the fray is when Sumiko appeared inside the restaurant. She walked inside of the restaurant pretending to not notice that they were there as part of her was about to betray her previous decision but then her eyes noted a boy dressed in armor? A single brow raised as she found that he appeared to be a similar age to them and with closer inspection she realized that he also held a notably strong chakra signature thanks to her skill of Chakra Insight. It was at that moment that her original plan regained importance as she logically knew that neither one of the boys would ever turn away the chance of meeting a new friend which would provide her the perfect opportunity and cover to learn as much about this demon armor boy as possible.~

~ Sumiko made her way towards their table and should they look up at her the girl would offer them a slight smile before nodding to them in greeting.~

" Hello, Kaito and Yusuke? Fancy seeing you two here. Mind if I join you? Eating alone is pretty dull."

~ Her tone was warm but held a bit of her signature formality before her eyes would trail to the new face. ~

" Ah, I don't think we've met before! I am Sumiko Yoshido, what's your name?"

~ WC: 759 ~

Sukiba Moeagaru
Sukiba Moeagaru
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Stat Page : Raging Inferno
Remove Bukijutsu Ninjutsu Remove Remove Default
Village : Missing Ninja
Ryo : 79000

Sat May 21, 2022 11:24 pm
It was times like these that had the village bustling with excitement over the news that a new Chunin exam was indeed coming up very soon. One that seemed to have a very promising amount of talent inside of it. Something that was seemingly released to the public was a few of the ninja there as well. Yet when it came to the seemingly oldest out of the group of Genin participating. He might be considered the weakest in a fundamental level sense. Yet that wouldn’t stop Karo from strolling around the main center of Sungakure. He was apart of the village after all, it was best to at least get with the times and interact with a few of his fellow contemporaries if any of them were nearby, Yet it also might have to do with his own mother kicking him out of the house as a result of him staying there for far too long. He tried to explain he had been busy with trying to train himself for the Chunin exams. Which he totally was by the way! He simply lost track of how long he had been outside when he was kicked out practically for the day.

Karo roamed around the village with a light sway in his own steps. It was his only chance of figuring out what to do and to keep himself deep in his own thoughts. The sand crushing against his shoes and the townsfolk humming with the sounds of chatter made Karo feel this sense of safety while walking along the village. It was a good thing that he felt so safe in the first place even while this village was in a bit of conflict. Yet that wouldn’t stop him from wearing that smile wherever he went. His own stance while walking was so casual that it couldn’t have come from a Shinobi, much less a seventeen year old ninja. Karo acted too casually for a lot of people, maybe that was why he seemed to get under almost everyone’s skin with just how jovial he indeed was while talking or simply sharing information. Yet he heard the chatter of at least a few people that caught his interest. Something about a BBQ place? That certainly was an interesting prospect for the Yogan.

Yet the ones who were talking about lunch, only one of them, the Yogan, knew. Someone who had helped him the previous day when it came to training for these Chunin exams. How fortunate was he too be able to meet up with the person that helped him beforehand! Almost like fate had something in store for this group of fine Genin in the future.

The BBQ place wasn’t too far ahead to where Karo got swept away by the crowds of people walking past him. He was more interested in meeting up with everyone else that had seemingly begun pooling into the shop. He hadn’t been able to catch the name, so seeing the sign plastered right in his view certainly helped him with now knowing about where to go for his future food plans. Karo’s nature compelled him to stroll on inside without a care in the world. Immediately he began to scan around the room, catching an open table right next to the one that Yusuke and Kaito were at. It would make things a bit easier to talk to them if possible. Yet almost as if fate would have it, many more Genin began to show themselves inside of the BBQ place. Karo witnessing a man clad in armor show himself and greet the two. As well as a lady adorning a well placed Kimono take a seat with them. Which made Karo also decide to introduce himself to the group as well.

“Heya Yusuke! Seems you’re pretty popular aren’t ya!” He joked towards his fellow Genin. Wanting to make some semblance of small talk as he signaled a wave towards the rest of the group. Wondering if he could perhaps steal a chair and place himself with the group to merge the table entirely. It certainly could be possible. Especially with how other restaurants usually allowed it if you weren’t an ass.

WC:700
Hotaru Koutaishi
Hotaru Koutaishi
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Stat Page : The Shikigami Summoner
Remove Remove Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Village : Missing Ninja
Ryo : 500

Sun May 22, 2022 2:02 pm
It was a blazing hot day out within Wind Country, the sun currently being at it’s highest peak within the clear sky. As the name would suggest, zephyrs could be felt blowing down the backs of those currently living within the desert region, offering a touch of cool air to soften the otherwise blazing temperatures of the sun’s harmful rays. Most people would be out and about, fully utilizing this gorgeous weather to their advantage, without any form of complaint. One of those many people who decided to go out and about at this particular time, was Kin Akiyama. The only exception being, he did have a few complaints about this day. It was way too hot for him; so much so to the point where he was almost glistening with sweat just by walking. That was with a golden clad umbrella too, in a feeble attempt to create some semblance of shade. He couldn’t be having his fair skin be damaged by the impurity’s that the sun would bring about, red wasn’t his color in the slightest t say the least. But, unfortunately, that was life now. It was a sad, sad fact come to think of it.

And now that the genin had come to think about it, he was feeling awfully hungry. Not having eaten anything since breakfast, his stomach had begun to rumble a bit. What an awful sound Kin had thought to himself. Any sounds of the sorts didn’t bring up an air of beauty and grace, which was something that the noble had a consistent need to thrive for and attain. It was easier said than done, given the fact that being a shinobi was plain and simply hard work. Very dirty work once things would fully get into it’s normal swing too. That was one of the numerous things that he wasn’t looking forward to. All the movement in areas where it would just cover him in filth and grime, practically rolling in the dirt while fighting, sand being kicked up and ruining his clothes, those sorts of things. Ya know?

It wasn’t long before the Akiyama heir had found himself in front of a barbecue joint, the sounds of chattering people could be heard from within. Things had sounded like there was a gathering of sorts happening within the restaurant. While it wouldn’t be the first place in which the golden braided adult would think to stop in, the panging thought of satisfying the need to eat just couldn’t be helped. Plus, it was good to occasionally make the acquaintance of the poors of the village. Especially given the fact that the Chunin Exams were coming up, so it would be a good thing to see what his competition would look like and get a feel for their strengths and weaknesses; anything really to get a leg up over them.

So, he would enter the building in an extremely gracious manner. It definitely looked like he was out of place from the rest of the guests within. Dressed in white robes, that were intricately designed with all sorts of gold patterns inlaid into the edges of it, circling and spiraling here and there showing off that he came from a bit of wealth. His hair was styled how it usually was, the black strands being neatly combed and brushed back without any frizz or pieces being out of place with the typical two loops wrapping gently around both ears. In the back, a braid would be formed, wrapping down to his left shoulder where it would ombre into the golden blonde color. Wrapped within a white silk cloth which acted as a binding of sorts, was his puppet, Sparrow. The thing was set up so that way the construct would be pressed up against his back, sitting there as snug as bug in a rug. It’s head was uncovered, so people could see the wooden bird like face of the puppet peering over Kin’s right shoulder.

Immediately taking notice of 5 others who all seemed to be the prior group in question, it was probably time to make an introduction with them seeing as they were the ones making all the noise. Taking it one slow step at a time, the essence of beauty made his way on over to the group of shinobi, clearing his throat before saying to them all ”I take it you lot are gathering in regards to the upcoming exams? If that’s the case, I do hope it wouldn’t be much of an intrusion if I had joined in. Kin Akiyama by the way. And yes, of the noble Akiyama family.” He made sure to put an extra ounce of emphasis on that last sentence, just to make it known who he was if it wasn’t already obvious.

WC: 801
Raiden Ametsuchi
Raiden Ametsuchi
Missing-Nin (A-rank)
Missing-Nin (A-rank)
Stat Page : Raiden
Remove Remove Remove Bukijutsu Remove Remove Remove Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Clan Specialty : Space/Time
Ryo : 63250

Sun May 22, 2022 4:16 pm
After his first mission, Or missions, everything kinda ran together for Raiden, he had yet to face his past and was still trying to run from it so tried to keep busy. He had been recommended this barbaque place, in which he decided he would treat himself to his first completed mission as a Sunagakure genin. Upon arriving at the place however, he noticed that there was a rather large gathering of genin. After a head count, it would almost be like everyone who had signed up for the exams that were coming up was here. Raiden would let out a sigh, this would be his first meeting of his fellow genin. At which time he would brush the headband on his waist, giving himself some encouragment before walking up to the group with a toothy smile, eyes closed even as he wave "Howdy fellows" the long haired white mane of the towering man seemed he was taller then a good few of them, after he had fully grown within the dragon dimension he stood just over six foot tall. He did have his sword on his hip, but he was a swordsman he never went anywhere without it.

He would open his eyes and look around after he said his hello, if there was people looking at him he would be a little hesitant, but he would Introduce himself "Sorry to intrude, My Name is Raiden Ametsuchi... Ya know what, I will go ahead and leave, nice to meet you all" And with that the nervous Raiden would turn away as if he was going to walk away and if he was not stopped, he would go to a table by himself and look over a menu to see what he may possibly want to eat.
Hinoishi Uchiha
Hinoishi Uchiha
Citizen
Stat Page : Red Demon Flame of the Sand
Remove Ninjutsu Remove Default
Ryo : 44500

Sun May 22, 2022 7:50 pm
Hinoishi feeling super excited with himself and his resent training he decides to roam the town. He wanders around thinking about his recent accomplishments, while walking he hears a loud "grrglrgrrrrrrrrrrrgl", surprising him Hinoishi speaks,"welp that's my cue to get some food!". Hinoishi looks around town getting hungrier with every step. Hinoishi finds a BBQ place called BBQ Shotaisen. Hinoishi walked in to see his 3 friends Kaito, Sumiko, and Yusuke along with 3 other shinobi gathered around Hinoishi walked in as one of the Shinobi spoke and seemed to leave right away, the expression on everyone's faces couldn't have made it more clear that they wanted him to stay, Hinoishi walks in and acts like the new Hinoishi would,"Hey buddy, I'm Hinoishi but you can call me Hino, why don't you sit with us" Hinoishi does this while walking towards raider physically turning him around and walking him back to the table with the rest of the genin. "Hey guys what's up!, long time no see, I take it we're all genin here getting ready for the exams. I can't wait! Those of you who don't know me, I am Hinoishi Nensho-Akai-Kaiketsu,a mouth full I know, that's why you guys can call me Hino,  I am pleased to meet you. I hope we can all be great friends!" Hinoishi speaks clearly and is very up beat taking a page out of Yusuke's book, he's very animated with his body as he speaks to get the attention of everyone and command the group with his words. Hinoishi notices Sumiko in her beautiful kimono taking note of her posture seeing how she was getting used to the idea of friends especially groups of them. "Hi Sumiko,..." Hinoishi grabs a seat next to her and pulls up another seat for Raiden next to him. Hinoishi looks around the table noticing the many powerful people. Hinoishi is wearing his black jacket and his tinted glasses that block the gaze of anyone who chooses to see, his outfit is actually the jacket he received from his mother as a child, it’s been refitted to him thousands of times. He keeps it nicely; the jacket was something his mother gave him when he was born before “The Events that Changed the Flame” occurred. Hinoishi often left his jacket at home and wore the Senbonzakura armor instead and changed its appearance, even though it drained his chakra he wore it with pride, it was something Hinoishi loved. Hinoishi's jacket looked similar to Hidan's jacket that he wore before joining Akatsuki. Instead of white on the hood it was black. Hinoishi now had two large belts of cloth that were accustomed to samurai kimonos, that he wore under his jacket. Hinoishi scanned the room taking notice of everyone's appearance, Hinoishi watched closely to the movements of everyone and dropped the animated nice guy act quickly, he wasn’t cold or rude, just pensive, Hino whispered over to Sumiko moving next to her ear and putting his hand on the back of her chair so he doesn’t fall,”Hey, how are you doing,...(giving her time to respond)...I know I came in late so what are their names and what did I miss anything i should be wary of, sensory/combat wise?” Hinoishi listened to her response and popped his head back to its original position with a smile. Hinoishi looked around and grabbed a menu,”Let's eat!” he turned his cool guy attitude back on with his guard heightened.

wc-585
Kaito Inuzuka
Kaito Inuzuka
Otokage
Otokage
Stat Page : Stat Page

Health: 300 points
AP: 2,000 points
Vigor: 125 points
Chakra: 125 points
Speed: 45 points
Strength: 5 points
Mission Record : Mission Log
Summoning Contract : The Wolves of Death Gorge
Living Clones : Uchiha, Tatsuya
Familiar : Raidomaru (Needs Revamped)
Legendary Equipment : N/A
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ninjutsu Kanjutsu Jikūjutsu Default
Wind Earth Water Lightning Fire Default
Village : Otogakure
Ryo : 0

Thu May 26, 2022 1:48 am

Kaito
Inuzuka

'I am so hungry!'

Kaito and Yusuke were led into the restaurant by a waitress and seated at a rather large table. Normally the Inuzuka would request a booth or a small table if it was just him and his father, but looking around he could easily see that the place was much busier than normal. Shrugging it off, kaito would order a tea preparation set and a pitcher of water alongside a bit of everything from the menu.

"You really are in for a treat, Yu." Kaito would say as he leaned back in his chair with his arm folded over the back of it to showcase a relaxed air about him. Then the food arrived, all piled on separate plates to dictate what type of meat it was. Kaito would begin to fry a bit of everything upon the grill in the center of the table as Yusuke asked if they would even be able to consume all of what was placed before them. "I don't know, honestly. I love the food this place serves, but even I can't eat half of this by myself..."

Suddenly, there was a rather... familiar voice that called out to the Inuzuka. Kaito would look to his left, where at the edge of the table he could see a person clad in a full set of armor. It would take Kaito a moment to recognize the person and voice behind the armor, but once he did, he couldn't help but feel absolutely delighted.

"Naki!" He would exclaim, holding out his hand for a dap from his fellow Genin. "You're not interrupting anything, Please come and join us." Should Naki accept or decline Kaito's invitation to join him and Yusuke, the boy would acknowledge either way. "Naki, this is Yusuke. Yusuke, this is Naki." He would allow both Naki and Yusuke a bit of time to get to know each other as he prepared the meats upon the grill. As he did so, yet another familiar face would arrive on the scene.

"Hello, Kaito and Yusuke? Fancy seeing you two here. Mind if I join you? Eating alone is pretty dull."

Looking up, Kaito could now see the Princess of Sunagakure herself standing above the three boys. She was wearing her typical form of attire; a kimono, and she had her typical pristine aura about her. Kaito could feel his heart skip a beat as he looked at her, his face starting to become red.

"We-welcome, Sumiko." He said in a flustered way. He would stand up to give a respectful bow before offering the girl his seat. "W-we'd love to have you join us." Should the Kunoichi accept Kaito's offer of his seat, he would walk over to the other end of the table and sit next to Yusuke. If not, he would sit back down in the seat he had chosen upon his arrival. Either way, though, he couldn't help but shake the churning sensation that filled his gut. It wasn't the "I'm going to be sick" kind of churning, however, rather it felt as though butterflies were flying all throughout his body.

'What on earth is this feeling?' He would think to himself as he clasped his stomach with his free hand.

As a bit of time went by, Kaito continued to prepare the meats and distribute them once they were done cooking. The group's friend, Hinoishi, would join them without question before yet another person would join the five of them. The boy seemed to know Yusuke quite well, so Kaito would nod to the boy and smile as he distributed the full plates of food amongst his friends. He would prepare the first one for Yusuke, then the new arrival, then Naki, Hinoishi, and finally Sumiko. As he was about to hand Sumiko's plate over the table to her, he would look right into her eyes. As he did, however, he could feel that same sensation as he had upon her arrival. His heart would skip a beat and the churning of his stomach would begin again as his face became a deep shade of red. Yet again flustered, he would almost drop the plate upon the hot grill but was able to catch himself before it happened. He would turn his head to the right and close his eyes.

"Her-here you g-go, S-Sumiko..."

Once Sumiko would grab her plate, Kaito would look down to his right and close his eyes before taking a deep breath. His heart was now racing a mile a minute...

'What in the hell is wrong with me?' He would ask himself, trying to slow his heartbeat down to a more manageable level. He would look deep within himself and remembered something that his mother had told him. It was about how she had first met his father, and she had mentioned that upon seeing him for the first time her heart had skipped a beat and she felt as though butterflies were flying throughout her body. 'No way...' Kaito then looked back upon the interactions that he had with Sumiko up until that point. The pristine way she carried herself with elegance... the way she took charge on the mission they had done together... the small interaction that the two of them shared during the training they had done together... 'There is no way... Do I... like her!?'

Just then, two more people would arrive to join the herd of Genin.

In a matter of no more than ten minutes at the very most, Kaito and Yusuke's little get-together had grown from two people to eight. It was really quite the crowd, but Kaito didn't mind. In fact, the arrival of the last two individuals would help him to shake the possibility of him liking Sumiko from his mind.

'It would never happen anyways, for she is a lady and I am but a tramp...'

The first of the two to arrive introduced himself as Kin Akiyama; a noble of the Akiyama clan. He wore a white garb with gold accents and carried an uncanny amount of preppiness about him. Much unlike the way that Sumiko presented herself, Kaito couldn't help but be a bit apprehensive of this character. The boy too mentioned the upcoming Chūnin Selection Exams. Kaito narrowed his eyes, easily able to tell that his boy wasn't looking to make friends. Rather, he was looking to scope out the competition. Nonetheless, Kaito would acknowledge his presence.

"This isn't so much about the exams so much as it is a group of friends gathering together for a meal." Kaito would stand up, not trying to be aggressive but rather to show that it was not the time nor the place for such things. "The names' Inuzuka, Kaito." The Inuzuka would outstretch his arm to the boy for a handshake, the slits that made up his pupils narrow against their green backdrops. "I can't say that I've ever seen you around before, but feel free to join us if you'd like to." Turning his attention to the other boy, who introduced himself as Raiden Ametsuchi, Kaito would take a different approach. The white-haired boy seemed to be a bit nervous and shy, and he would quickly turn away and start to walk away. "Come join us, Raiden." He would say, flashing Raiden a smile. "Eating alone is never fun, and why pay for your own food when I've got more than enough food here already?" Kaito would chuckle a bit and smirk at Kin. Kaito knew the type of person he was dealing with, and while his own family didn't come from much, Kaito knew that through hard work and dedication he would make all of the money he needed.

He would proceed to pull out a wad of Ryō from his wallet, making sure to do it in view of Kin. He would lay down 2,500 of it down upon the bill that sat upon the edge of the table. While the bill itself only came out to be 1,250 Ryō, he wouldn't allow himself to be overshadowed thanks to the conditions of his birth. He had to show Kin up.

"Okay, everyone. Dig in! Everything is on the house today!"

Coming Together As One [Open] Pagebreak6

AP Utilized:
Items Utilized:

[Word Count (Post) - 1,371]
[Word Count (Total) - 1,977]

Yusuke Sarutobi
Yusuke Sarutobi
Citizen
Stat Page : Demon Ape
Remove Fūinjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Ryo : 21390

Mon May 30, 2022 1:11 am
Yusuke was really ready to eat as anew face joined. He greeted them Nice to meet you Naki~ We honestly need some help so welcome aboard! Yusuke would give a playful salute to the new comer and make room. Next the princess made her appearance. Oi princess fancy meeting you here! Yusuke would say as Kaito stood up. He did make note of her appearance she was dressed in her usual attire, but it somehow seemed fancier. hmm does she look prettier in this lighting? Yusuke perished the thought once given a chance to observe Kaito's stiff reaction. oya oya where was this when you almost kicked her in the head Kaito-ni? Yusuke was surprised, but not too surprised it seemed like all the boys had a crush on Sumiko. Nothing has changed since the academy huh?  He thought before semi mocking Kaito's mannerisms.

Yes we would be delighted to have royalty join us for a humble peasants meal of grilled meat~ Please princess grace us with your presence! He held a serious face before laughing to himself a little making the joke obvious. Yusuke poked the new arrival Naki under the table as he watch Kaito come and sit with him. Uh oh looks like he's getting nervous... He would whisper to Naki queuing him in on what he had observed from Kaito if it wasn't obvious to the boy. 

It's nice you've warmed up a bit Princess, I guess hanging out at the fair was enough to get you out of your shell? He asked her a bit curious about her change in behavior. Yusuke never though Sumiko was the type to hang out on purpose, but, to him, it was a welcome change. He would listen to the girl if she chose to answer, and then kaito would hand her a plate over the table. After he watched Kaito stutter more than a man who'd been kicked by a donkey a few times he felt a bit of pity for his friend. It wasn't impossible for Kaito and Sumiko to be together, but she certainly had a lot of suitors. He had also said he'd help Hinoishi get with her if it was possible. hmm I wonder if Kaito is rich? Mom says the ladies love money...Maybe I should ask Sumiko what she likes for the boys...Yeah! I'll help them out! He would poke Kaito in the side under the table and start to whisper to him when his attention was taken away by a new arrival. 

Oh Karo! Heh I guess you could say that~ I am well loved by the masses~ He said with a joking air of dignity and regality. Come join us we could use some help with all the meat we ordered! Yusuke invited him in to the fold. The gathering was getting quite big. Much more than he expected, but it was nice knowing that there were lots of genin he didn't know yet a lot of friends to make.

Two more genin showed up after Karo a posh looking one that Kaito seemed to have beef with and a white haired guy who was about to excuse himself, but Kaito luckily invited into the gang. Yep Yep! The more the merrier. Yusuke Sarutobi Nice to meet everyone. Next the wily Uchiha Hinoishi arrived. The boy pulled the white haired guy over to sit with them. A bit aggressive, but he appreciated Hinoishi's straight forward attitude. Next he introduced himself with a fake name for some reason. Yusuke waved at him as he walked over. Oi Hino-chan, you're late~ You're gonna be stuck with only the beef tongues. Yusuke tried to inject a little humor into his introduction. I'll make sure to ask why he'd hiding his name later... Hinoishi sat right next to Sumiko, a bold move in Yusuke's opinion. He seemed to be whispering to her, but Yusuke couldn't make out what he was up to over the restaurants dull, low roar. He just gave up and decided he'd watch Sumiko's reaction. Yusuke then noticed as Kaito pulled out enough cash to cover the bill and then some. HAHAHA Thanks Kaito-Ni ! You're the best I'll get the next one. Yusuke tried to make it easier for the others to accept by accepting the kindness with no questions asked.  

The boy then quickly stood up and raised his water up in one hand and clanked the glass with a spoon to gather everyone's attention. We're all here to fill our stomachs before the Chunin exams right? Well good luck to all of you. I know no one plans on losing, but I'll say "give it you best shot" anyway. May the best shinobi win! To the Chunin Exams! Yusuke raised his glass hoping to clink it together with the others. Now let's eat I'm starving! He'd grab one of the meats Kaito had distributed to him and start wolfing it down.

WC:821
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum