Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Breakaway (exit)Today at 4:15 pmAkki SenjuSomewhere Out There Today at 2:15 pmGoto SenjuAqueous Transmission Today at 1:39 pmDante HyugaWorking With a New Friend!Today at 2:54 amKayori HatakeA Ghost! Where?Today at 2:01 amKayori HatakeJoro and Hebiishi on Party Detail!Today at 12:53 amJoro ShokkuFirst SessionToday at 12:41 amKayori HatakeEvery Rose Has it's Thorn Yesterday at 10:20 pmZim NaraAnother Brick in The Wall Yesterday at 9:01 pmZatoichi HyuugaUnknown shinobi leaves Kumo [Village Exit]Yesterday at 12:49 pmHimari Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
248 Posts - 41%
87 Posts - 14%
69 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
36 Posts - 6%
35 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
24 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape

Let's Fvcking do it [Protest]

+6
Rokuro Masamune
Hafuma Pendragon
Ghost
Shikami Shinkou
Gael Uchiha
Uri Jintori
10 posters
Go down
Hafuma Pendragon
Hafuma Pendragon
Citizen
Stat Page : Hafuma Stat Page
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ninjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Bukijutsu
Village : Kirigakure
Ryo : 58400

Let's Fvcking do it [Protest] - Page 4 Empty Re: Let's Fvcking do it [Protest]

Wed May 18, 2022 6:55 pm

Hafuma Pendragon

These eyes see more than lies
No reason to Hafuma spoke mercy on Gael behalf and it seemed he would get it at least since Maki had stopped attempting to throw him around like a rag-doll, so with that part of the business done there was the topic of who would be the next kage, and the status of Lady Murata, the current kage that seemed to be missing. Hafuma himself was just offered the position and he felt greatly honored to even be considered among two jounin, he was poised to accept it as well, that was until Maki an anbu level shinobi of the village came.

In his heart, he still wanted the position but he knew just like the jounin he wasn't the most suitable for it, at least not now with Maki apperance, he could object but then why would he do that? Maki was obviously the best choice now. "I have no objections, I could tell other shinobi about how I did a mission with the Kage back in the day heh. But as I did to Lady Murata I offer my eyes, my blade, my everything to the protection of the village of Kirigakure. I, Hafuma Pendragon of "House Aurum" swear my loyalty to the new Kage." Hafuma spoke as he walked towards Maki, taking one knee as he did the rat and dog hand sign, summoning his two blank tanto laying them in front of him on the floor as he took a personal Pendragon pledge, the knight's pledge of his family.

"Oh and one  more thing, I have come upon a scroll in the library that was restricted and I need the Kage permission to learn, may I have you're permission as the new kage? The scroll mentions "Salt Release" a more advanced nature of earth. "

With that Hafuma would collect his things and move back, if Maki or anyone else had anything to say to him he would stay and listen but if not he would leave the three jounin to discuss the future as they pleased.

(350/2,368)
2,000/2,000 for Advanced Element: Salt Release
1,000WC to take away -10 stat points of strength
500WC to Vigor(+5), 500WC to Chakra(+5)

A Dragon can be obsessive as they are cruel...
Rokuro Masamune
Missing-Nin (C-rank)
Missing-Nin (C-rank)
Stat Page : The Goof Troupe

Remove Taijutsu Bukijutsu Remove Ninjutsu Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Ryo : 59500

Fri May 20, 2022 4:52 pm
The shaggy haired Jounin looked at the group for a moment and instead of standing around he went to take a seat in one of the free couches and brought his hands together, each fingertip pressing against each other gently as he spoke," Not much else to dote on given the situation. I'm new here, he just got back and that just leave our lovely Chuunin here. Until Murata gets back your the best shot the village has at stability. If Murata trusted you enough to label you as an ANBU operative, then I trust her decision. Just don't betray the trust of those in this room... and those of the village and we have absolutely no problems," that was his two cents of the matter as he took in a drag of the cigarette that had still been placed firmly between the corners of his lips.
Gonk
Gonk
Citizen
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Sharky Boi
Remove Taijutsu Bukijutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Ryo : 151400

Mon May 23, 2022 4:54 pm
The ANBU agent blinked in surprise when Hafuma got down on one knee and gave an oath of loyalty to Gonk. It was a weird feeling to see someone showing that much respect to him, so Gonk just nodded and gestured for Hafuma to stand when he finished his pledge. The chuunin’s next question reminded Gonk of a new responsibility he had as Kage: managing restricted techniques. He had no knowledge of the element Hafuma wanted to learn, but he trusted the boy. 

“Of course,” Gonk told Hafuma. “I’m not skilled in earth release so I wouldn’t be able to help you, but I’ll be curious to see what kind of powers this element grants.” 
Gonk heard a knock at the door, and Chizu entered the room. 

“You requested me agent Mako?” The elderly lady asked. 

“Yes, I did, one moment,” Gonk replied before turning to the other shinobi in the room. “I appreciate your support, but I’d like to speak with Chizu in private for a moment. Assuming the two were left alone, Gonk would turn back to Chizu and explain to her what happened.
“So all of this to ask, do you know if Murata’s coming back?” Gonk inquired once he finished recounting the story. 

“Gonk, take off your mask for a moment,” Chizu told him, a sad look already starting to creep across her face. Slowly, Gonk brought his hand up to his face and removed the shark face that covered his actual shark-like features. “I’m afraid that lady Murata doesn’t plan on coming back. I’m not sure where she’s gone, but she’s doing what’s best for her.”

“I see,” Gonk said as he looked at the ground and tried to suppress the emotions that started welling up. 

“I know she was like an older sister to you,” lady Chizu said, putting a hand on Gonk’s shoulder, “and I’m sure she still cares about you. But your paths simply had to part.”

“Yeah, maybe you’re right,” Gonk said as he slowly raised his head and looked at Chizu. “But what do you think we should do about the Kage situation?”

“Well I’m too old for it, that’s for sure,” Chizu said, chuckling. “But I think you should take it if that’s what you want. You have the support of your peers, and you’ll have the support of me if it’s what you desire.”

Gonk slowly nodded and turned to the desk. As he gazed down at the hat, his memories of the village flashed through his mind. Then he made the decision that would not only alter his life, but the future of the village and all of its inhabitants. Gonk picked up the blue kage hat, and placed it on his head. 

“I suppose my first order of business will have to be getting that one locked up,” Gonk sighed. He didn’t want to exercise any of his new power quite yet, so he created a shadow clone in his ANBU attire and had them bring the genin to the prison. Someone else could question him more later. 

Gonk sat down in the chair and began pondering how to run the village. It was a lot for a mere 15 year old, but the new Mizukage would do his best to fill the large shoe’s left behind by his predecessors. 

[WC=554]
[TWC=1455]
[Claiming Mizukage]
[Exit]
claims:

Hikari Namikaze likes this post

Crom Orochi
Crom Orochi
Genin
Genin
Stat Page : Stats
Mission Record : Missions
Remove Ninjutsu Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Medical
Village : Otogakure
Ryo : 500

Sat May 28, 2022 3:39 pm
Approved for Gonk!
Shikami Shinkou
Shikami Shinkou
Jounin
Jounin
Stat Page : Shikami
Genjutsu Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ninjutsu Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Genjutsu
Ryo : 226000

Sun Jun 12, 2022 11:23 am
Shikami would nod to Gonk as he requested to speak with the lady alone "Very Well Sire, If you need me for anything, just summon" And with that Shikami would head out just as he had been requested to do , Shikami would head home and upon getting home he would first clean up all the dust from a years absence, and he would begin to formulate a plan as to how he could give back to the village, missions was one way, and another would be to sign up to help at the academy, and even taking on a role as a mentor to future shinobi. It would be quite a while before Shikami would go looking for answers again.

TWC-2056, 20 Vigor

Beloved Presence 2k/2k

Exit
Fu
Fu
Jounin
Jounin
Stat Page : Fu's Fat Stats
Familiar : Archie the Bear
Remove Remove Remove Bukijutsu Fūinjutsu Remove Ninjutsu Remove Remove Default
Village : Hoshigakure