Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Far Away Yesterday at 8:56 pmMegami KuogaLord Paramounts Of The TridentYesterday at 8:25 pmShikami ShinkouDoing Your Part (Mission Thread Pt. 1)Yesterday at 8:18 pmXena UchihaDrowning his SorrowsYesterday at 8:02 pmDante HyugaMy Immortal Yesterday at 7:02 pmDante HyugaDesert BloomsYesterday at 4:15 pmShogo FreyaRaiden Chills (Open)Yesterday at 1:51 pmMizuki OhtaAqueous Transmission Yesterday at 1:51 pmDante HyugaThe Culling Games: Ninth MatchYesterday at 11:52 amMarabelle Blossom1,2, 3....Yesterday at 11:52 amMarabelle Blossom
Top posting users this month
24 Posts - 35%
11 Posts - 16%
9 Posts - 13%
8 Posts - 12%
4 Posts - 6%
4 Posts - 6%
3 Posts - 4%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape

Morning Cardio [open]

+24
Ryouta Shinkou
Ciel Uchiha
Hakumo
Enishi
Tsunayoshi
Shinrei Yamato
Haruto Kenzo
Kensei Onomori
Hotaru Shinkou
Roy Goka
Toran Uchiha
Kurayami Shinkou
Auron
Akaboshi
Isemori Uchiha
Aki Yamanaka
Fu
Sebastian Loghain
Youta Shinkou
Mizuki Ohta
Zeref
Typhon Sepsus
Emilia Kaneko
Ayato Hyuuga
28 posters
Go down
Aki Yamanaka
Aki Yamanaka
Citizen
Stat Page : Link
Remove Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 500

Morning Cardio [open] - Page 3 Empty Re: Morning Cardio [open]

Fri Oct 01, 2021 6:42 pm
Aki approached the bustling crowd of young genin just outside the water gardens, today was a very special day, the Hogokage would be giving a one day training demonstration of the full range of techniques at his disposal. It was sold as a morning cardio exercise but everyone else knew that this was a chance to learn techniques from a village legend and a master of the shinobi arts. Aki just hoped there would be enough room.

Space was quite tight but Aki was able to find a spot near a young girl with black hair who was doing warm up exercises, she looked new and somewhat nervous. Aki put down a practice mat and got set up, he wouldn’t need the mat but it was nice to have as it sectioned out a place for him to practice.

Just as soon as he finished setting up one of the figures in the centre of the gardens stepped forward the sleepy looking honour guard with the coffee moved back a little, “So this was Ayato, Seventh Hogokage, Lord of Hoshigakure” Aki regarded him closely havening never really had the chance to see him up close. He was a similar size and shape to Toneri his brother, whom Aki was not a fan of, but his hair was completely different and his eyes were closer to Natsukis.

"Today, we work on Ninjutsu. I am going to showcase the following techniques..." Ayatos list was long and detailed, listing off a countless number of Jutsu, Aki heard several he knew and many more he did not. Aki frisked himself frantically for a pen and paper as the Hogokage demonstrated the techniques one after another. After brief moment of panic Aki quickly signed off the Storage displacement technique, causing a blank scroll and a pencil to appear in little poof of smoke dropping 3 ft behind him, he really did need to work on where the seal dropped items but now he could make notes.

After the demonstration Aki looked over what he had written, it wasn’t bad but there was a lot to get through he would need to work hard to master it all, honestly it was a little daunting.
”Tiger – Horse – Ram – Clone seal.. Shadow Clone Jutsu.” The girl near him cried, a puff of smoke appearing to her left to reveal…nothing at all. Aki supressed a smile, at least he wasn’t starting from Zero.

Aki reviewed his notes, he had observed that there had been distinct differences between Ayatos versions of the Earth techniques Natsuki taught him. He spawned more spears with the Rock pillar spear technique, moved underground faster with Hiding like a mole, and moving core…well that one at least was exactly the same.

Figuring he should try the spears again Aki repeated the hand seals adding the extra one and slammed his hands into the earth, the spears extending out the ground in a tight formation in front of him their points angled in all directions. Altering the flow of chakra he was pouring into the earth the the spears changed their angle forming a wall, shifting his chakra the spears then started to spread out again. “This feels just as easy as the first one” Aki noted however that this was a good bit more draining. Not interested in fixing yet another flowerbed Aki undid his Jutsu the spears moving back into the ground from whence they came.

” Shadow Clone Jutsu.” The girl near him stated flatly and familiar puff of smoke issued fourth. Aki grinned as he sensed the second chakra of a clone forming a second copy of her appearing. Having seen it for the second time Aki thought “Why not” and performed the seals and with a loud pop, bought a second Aki into being.

“Neato”

WC 634
Claims
125 to take Hiding like a mole from C- B
125 to take Rock Pillar Spears from C- B
375 to learn Shadow Clone 
+6 Chakra
Isemori Uchiha
Isemori Uchiha
Citizen
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Ise's Stat Page
Remove Bukijutsu Fūinjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Fuinjutsu
Ryo : 232500

Sat Oct 02, 2021 12:49 pm
Isemori didn't even have time to tell his mom that he was going to be heading out to the training grounds. Then again, it could have been because he was excited about learning jutsu from the Hogokage, himself. To him, it was like a dream-come-true. He quickly got dressed and headed for the training grounds in town, wearing an ecstatic grin on his face the entire time as he continued to run. "I get to learn jutsu from the Hogokage! Oh man, this is gonna be awesome! His thoughts echoed inside his mind. The moment he had made it to the training grounds, Ise had politely squeezed through the crowd of shinobi who had come to watch their own kage demonstrate his jutsu. "I wonder if he knows any fire style?" Isemori thought to himself as he watched the Hogokage's other demonstrations. He knew a few decent fire style ninjutsu already, but he wanted to learn some more so that if he ever went on a dangerous mission, he'd be prepared. Not only that, but fire style ninjutsu was what he was good at. Maybe it had something to do with his Uchiha blood coursing through his veins, or perhaps it was just as simple as that being the only kind of Ninjutsu he could do at the moment. 

"Today, we work on Ninjutsu. I am going to showcase the following techniques ..." The Hogokage started, listing off an immense amount of ninjutsu. Ise had tried to contain his excitement, however, he couldn't help but grin excitedly as the Hogokage's list grew more with each passing second. When he started talking about fire style ninjutsu, Ise couldn’t contain his excitement anymore and shouted, “Alright!” Most of the other shinobi gave him looks the moment he shouted while others didn’t seem to pay no mind. Once realizing there were some eyes on him, he started to stand up straight; whistling innocently while having his arms wrapped behind his neck while avoiding eye contact with those who were looking at him. After some minutes had past, the Hogokage had stopped, ending his list and had begun his actual demonstrations. There were a bunch of shinobi practicing all kinds of ninjutsu, trying to do what the Hogokage had done. Some of the ninjutsu he had already known how to do, like the shadow-clone technique, as well as jutsu that even he didn’t really think possible. 

After watching a few people practicing the jutsu, he glanced over to see the Hogokage start demonstrating some of his fire style. Ise quickly activated his sharingan. It wouldn’t help him copy the hand signs he was weaving, however, it would at least allow him to read some of his basic movement with his hands, allowing him to at least be able to somewhat predict the hand signs. He had wished that would be able to actually copy ninjutsu someday though, and since he was actively using his sharingan while learning from the Hogokage, him being able to progress his Sharingan eyes was also a possibility. 

Ise watched carefully, or at least tried to. The Hogokage’s ability to quickly weave hand signs was remarkably faster than the typical shinobi. “Woah, my eyes can’t even keep up with his basic movements! Is this a sliver of what it’s like to be a Kage?” Ise thought to himself. Despite not really having a set goal for being a Shinobi, it was still impressive to see and even acknowledge what the Hogokage could do. There was no doubt in the young Uchiha’s mind that the Hogokage was strong, and it made Ise not necessarily want to become Hogokage, but it definitely encouraged him to try his absolute best, which was something he naturally already strived for. Then after a few short seconds, the Hogokage spit six small fireballs from his mouth, directly aiming them all at the pond while all of them spread apart by ninety degree angles. The clash between the small fireballs instantly created steam as the water of the pond shot up violently from each burst of flame. However, despite him already knowing the jutsu, he noticed a slight shift of the fireballs trajectory being slightly altered - something that Ise hadn’t been able to do with the jutsu yet. However, with a determined grin forming on his face, he began to do the jutsu, while trying to do the same thing the Hogokage had done. Ise weaved the four hand signs Rat, Tiger, Dog, and Ox in that order. He then jumped up high in the air as he could go and said, “Fire Style - Phoenix Flower Jutsu!” Isemori said, spitting out six small fireballs one after the other while in midair. He tried firing them the way the Hogokage had done, or at least tried to do so. They weren’t exactly fired the way he had wanted them to; however, just as they were coming down on the pond, they had altered their trajectory just as he landed on his two feet. 

Even though Ise was unable to read the Hogokage’s movements, he decided to learn from the movement of his fireballs instead, and that was what was able to help him mimic the same thing. Ise grinned and said, “Heck yeah! I did it!” he said, laughing soon after the words escaped his lips. After Ise had his moment of excitement, he stopped himself, wanting to catch more of the Hogokage’s fire style Jutsu. Ise continued to keep his Sharingan up; his one-tomoe eyes continued to watch the Hogokage carefully, despite being unable to predict his movements. He figured that even though he couldn’t read the Hogokage’s fast movements, that didn’t mean that he couldn’t at least try. The Hogokage quickly weaved some more hand signs, demonstrating another fire style ninjutsu; one that Ise didn’t know this time. Ise may not have been able to fully predict his movements, but what he did notice with his Sharingan was that a large amount of chakra was being compressed from his upper body. He then released a thin stream of fire by exhaling it. Three of them were created one after the other, turning into dragon heads as they were shot upwards into the sky. Ise felt his jaw drop in amazement and thought, “Okay. That was even more awesome!” A small drop of sweat formed on his forehead, not entirely sure if he’d be able to pull something like that off. 

“What am I thinking!? I won’t know for sure unless I try it myself, right!? Besides! I’m an Uchiha! Fire Style ninjutsu is like second-nature to us!” Ise continued thinking to himself; giving him his own version of a mental peptalk. With that same determined look in his eyes, Ise slapped his cheeks with both of his hands at the same time, and had begun to weave the same exact hand signs for the jutsu. He formed the hand signs Dragon, Rabbit, and Tiger in that order, while breathing in deep. “Fire Style - Great Dragon Flame Jutsu!” and with that, Ise exhaled out a thin stream of flames, aiming it towards the sky; shooting out a total of three streams which had all formed into Dragon Heads. With another laugh escaping from his mouth, he started to speak again. “If I keep this up, my older brother might actually get jealous!” he said out loud with a smug little grin on his face, imagining what he’d say when he finds out that his younger brother learned jutsu from the Hogokage himself!

WC: 1254
Notes: 

Claims:

With Discount:
Pheonix Flower - B Rank | 1500-75% = 375 words total 
Great Dragon Flame - B Rank | 1750-75% = 438 words total

Without Discount:

Sharingan - Two Tomoe | 441 + 930 = 1371/4000 words
Additional words for this can be found on my stat page here w/ links to confirm
Sebastian Loghain
Sebastian Loghain
Citizen
Stat Page : Loghain's Stats
Remove Taijutsu Iryōjutsu Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Sensory
Ryo : 0

Sat Oct 02, 2021 9:47 pm
Loghain would wait and watch, allowing the other members of this presentation to practice their techniques. It wasn't long before he was spotted by one of those among his team. Youta would speak up, making his way to the young wolf and mentioning how interesting it was that the Hogokage himself had showed up to instruct them all. He was right, it was a rather surprising turn of events. The leading of the village was a busy job that the wolf hadn't expected to allow a great deal of free time. To utilize that time to better the village and train the younger generation... that was a show of the man's dedication to Hoshi. 

When asked about how he had been the wolf would answer, "I am doing well, though it feels odd to be granted this much freedom." The words uttered might sound strange to the young man, especially since Loghain's particular condition had not been revealed to the rest of the team. It was still not a subject he desired to talk about, but he had been far more willing to speak on the matter than he had been those months ago. He had grown a great deal, his control over the beast now almost absolute.

"Was the demonstration useful?" He would ask, wondering it the jutsu shown would help add to the team's repertoire. "I am not particularly well versed in the use of ninjutsu techniques, so my application of this training is limited to say the least." The wolf would stretch, moving his arms in full range of motion to limber up. "If you are looking to practice anything you learned, I'll happily assist in your training. Its been a while since I've gotten some proper practice in." 

wc: 292
Emilia Kaneko
Emilia Kaneko
Genin
Genin
Stat Page : Emilia Kaneko
Remove Ninjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Ryo : 14000

Sun Oct 03, 2021 7:39 pm
The young genin thumbed through the journal that she had been using all training session to try and find a technique that she had not conquered… but wanted to, and to her surprise there really weren’t a whole lot left for her to go after. ”Have I really been working this hard on these techniques?” This was her thought as she flipped through several more pages before widening her eyes every so slightly as she identified the perfect jutsu. It was an amplifying technique that would allow her to boost the speed, the power, or both of those things in regards to a jutsu that she used. ”This could absolutely come in handy some time.”

Emi tossed her journal to the side and noticed at how many people had now joined the training session. A lot of them had come and gone as they completed some of the technique’s that they were looking for. The young… but pretty looking girl had refocused herself and began her techniques preparation in a similar manner to what she had already been doing. She started off by learning the actual hand seals that were involved with completing this jutsu and they were as followed: Tiger - Boar - Dog – Rat. She would focus on getting this set of seals down before actually attempting this technique.

”I’m really excited about being able to learn this particular jutsu. I think there are some others that provide an actual buff to some of my physical traits… but this is the only one that actually buffs my ninjutsu in particular.” Emi allowed her lips to curve up slightly… showing a grin on her face that would let people know how happy she was to be training to be getting stronger. After a while of practicing the hand seals, she thought it was time to actually attempt the jutsu. The larger question is what jutsu would she attempt after to see the power increase?

”Ah! I got it!”

Emi pulled her hands in front of her to start creating the specific signs for the Ninjutsu Amplifier technique. She focused hard on just melding her chakra with each seal and obviously didn’t worry about a specific element. Once she finished the jutsu… she began to maneuver her hands in a slightly different order and then let her right arm flow in front of her as lightning slipped out from her fingertips. It would ripple through the area and hit a few trees… which would come as no surprised when they were destroyed by the jutsu. More specifically a piercing hole appeared where each bolt of lightning hit the trees.

”How do I actually know the technique worked? Should I attempt the lightning jutsu without doing the amplifier first? I suppose that actually makes a lot more sense!”

Emi may have been a quick study and a really hard worker, but she definitely had some room to grow in the common sense department. That probably doesn’t bode well for her beginnings as a shinobi to be honest. She needs to get some experience in situations that she has yet to be in… so she couldn’t be taken advantage of in the long term. She went ahead and completed the seals for the lightning jutsu once more… this time without the amplifier to see what sort of reaction she would get from the technique. As Emi’s right hand and fingers pointed towards the trees, she released the lightning from her fingertips and could immediately tell a difference. The speed alone that the jutsu had previously was much greater than this.

”Wow… so I was able to tackle that technique the first try.. WAY TO GO EMI!” The genin let out a slight scream as that was another jutsu in the books. She hoped no one would notice her little happy parade as she marched and danced a little back to her journal.

”So what now?”

WC - 635 | TWC - 8111 | Claiming 375 for B rank Ninjutsu Amplifier

Last edited by Emi Ren on Wed Oct 06, 2021 5:24 pm; edited 2 times in total
Isemori Uchiha
Isemori Uchiha
Citizen
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Ise's Stat Page
Remove Bukijutsu Fūinjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Fuinjutsu
Ryo : 232500

Sun Oct 03, 2021 10:38 pm
Ise had continued watching the Hogokage to see if there was anything else that he’d be able to learn some more fire style ninjutsu, however, that wasn’t the case anymore, because he had announced that he was now moving on to Lightning Style. “Ah man. I don’t know how to do lightning style,” He pouted, but only slightly. That was when a lightbulb went off in his head. “I may not know how to perform lightning style, but that doesn’t mean that I can’t still learn!” The young Uchiha thought to himself, remembering something he had learned when he was an academy student. At that moment, it was like a flashback playing inside of his mind. 

“So, now that we got into the fundamentals of chakra natures, did you all know that you could learn jutsu from a different chakra nature other than your primary one?” The academy teacher’s voice rang inside Ise’s head. “Really? But isn’t that hard though?” Ise’s young child-like voice piping up soon after. “In a way, yes,” Ise’s teacher had started to explain. “Ya see, you can’t just simply learn a different chakra nature. You have to see if you’re able to perform ninjutsu of that particular chakra nature with this,” The teacher had said. Ise had remembered that was the day he had learned about the special litmus paper that shinobi used to see what chakra natures they were compatible to perform. Ise of course hadn’t ever tested it himself to see what other possible chakra nature he was compatible with. 

To be fair, he thought it was already pretty awesome that he was able to learn Fire Style ninjutsu. What’s more was that it was a bonus for him that not only his older brother was able to perform fire style, but his mother as well. They were the ones who had taught him the basics of it while he went and physically applied what he had learned from them in his own training. Luckily though for him, his mother had given him one slip and ever since, it had been sitting in his hip pouch the entire time. He honestly thought that he would never have the need for it, but better late never, he thought. 

He quickly shuffled through his hip pouch, trying to find the blasted piece of paper. He was rummaging through his hip pouch carelessly, where the kunai and shuriken that were sitting in there poked him slightly, and then when he felt the slip of paper, which was of course buried underneath everything else, he grinned as he had held it in his hands. He sent some of his own chakra into it, and within a few seconds later, the paper had crumbled up and then had suddenly burst into flames. At first, he thought that it just meant that he could only do fire style ninjutsu, but that was when he remembered his academy teacher showing him how the paper had actually worked. “All you gotta do is just send some chakra into it, and depending on how the paper reacts to it, it will tell you what chakra nature is. If it burns, it means you have fire chakra nature, but if you have more than one, it will do both. Like this,” Isemori was surprised when he saw the paper wrinkle up and then crumble apart. “See what happened? The wrinkling of the paper signified that I have a lightning chakra nature, and then when the paper crumbled apart, that signified I also have earth chakra nature as well,” The teacher’s voice echoed in his voice once more. Isemori had smirked, realizing now that the wrinkling of the paper before it burned meant that he had a lightning chakra nature on top of his fire chakra nature.  

Ise had recollected his thoughts when the Hogokage spoke once more, stating that he would begin. While the Hogokage had proceeded with weaving hand signs, Ise had noticed that the sequence of lightning style was very different from how one would typically weave hand signs for a fire style jutsu. After making the final hand seal for the jutsu, The Hogokage summoned a construct of a hound in the form of lightning. Ise stood there in awe as the hound of pure lightning just stood there, watching those looking back at it. The hound made of lightning was connected to lightning coming from the Hogokage’s right hand. “So, this is a long-ranged attack in the form of a lightning style jutsu,” The young Uchiha thought to himself as he watched the lightning hound dissipate. Ise had watched the other spectators who were practicing the same lightning style jutsu do it first before practicing out himself just for the simple fact he didn’t like making a fool of himself if he had messed up. It was his first time ever performing a Lightning style ninjutsu, and if he wanted to do it, he wanted to do it right the first time. 

“I sound like a perfectionist or something,” he thought to himself. As he watched everyone else practicing, he paid close attention to the hand signs they were all making. He recognized the Tiger hand sign, which was the very first hand sign to the jutsu, same with the Ram hand sign. The next hand sign had always been tricky for the young Uchiha to learn, but from what the Hogokage told someone as Ise spectated was that it was the snake hand sign. Ise, having a derpy, yet focused face as he had begun scribbling things down from his notepad wrote the hand signs he had been able to have gotten from spectating so far. Then the last three hand signs for the jutsu were monkey, bird, and dog. The young Uchiha stood up from where he popped a squat in the grass, setting the notebook down with the notes he had written himself for the jutsu. 

Ise had attempted forming the hand signs only, making himself get used to the formation of the hand signs. He had messed up a few times, wanting to use the hand signs that he was used to for performing one of his fire style techniques, however, as soon as he would mess up, he’d start back over from the very beginning immediately after.  “Well this is one thing my brother would get a kick out of,” Isemori thought to himself as he continued to practice. Ise was never good at remembering things. In fact, he was the polar opposite in that regard to his brother. His brother is even able to remember things that Ise was supposed to remember that he would completely forget about. “How can you be a good shinobi, if you can’t even remember the simplest of things?” His older brother’s question rang in the young Uchiha’s head as he messed up again, once again starting over. 

Ise shook the thought away, as he had continued to try and get the hand signs down. Gradually, he was getting better at it, and then after a while, he actually had gotten the formation of the hand signs right. With a grin, he attempted the hand signs only, getting more comfortable with it as he was becoming more successful in the formation of weaving the hand signs. “Okay, I think I got the hang of it now. Time for the real thing,” Ise thought to himself, weaving the correction formation of hand signs. That was when a surge of lightning came from his hand, constructing his own lightning hound. “I … I did it! Holy crap, I DID IT!” Ise had said to himself, able to perform his very first lightning style ninjutsu. 

Ise’s grin was filled with excitement, not really caring what others would think about his sudden explosion of excitement. He was never able to help himself whenever he got excited like that. His older brother would say that he was just being a silly child, trying his best to act like an adult. However, Ise didn’t believe what his brother would say whenever he said stuff like that. Excitement was an emotion - something that made him feel human. What’s more was that to him, it was a great feeling, and becoming a Shinobi shouldn’t mean that one should discard such emotions. In fact, Ise didn’t really know the true answer. Becoming a Shinobi - no matter what village or even what part of the world you were born in doesn’t define you as a Shinobi, or at least not completely. However, Ise was sure of himself that he would one day find out what personally defines him as a ‘Shinobi’.  Ise looked around seeing the other happy faces that seemingly matched his own while thinking to himself, “I’ll prove that I’ll be a great shinobi. It might not happen within one day, but it’ll come. Just you wait, brother.”

Ise snapped back to reality once again, when the Hogokage seemed to have demonstrated the Shadow clone technique, however, after a few minutes of creating the shadow clone, he threw a Kunai at it. The young Uchiha had thought that it would go away in a puff of smoke; however, something else had happened instead. The shadow clone erupted into a small wave of lightning instead. “He infused lightning chakra into his own shadow clones? Was that because of the hand signs he added on to perform the jutsu?” The young Uchiha thought to himself. Ise had attempted to try out the jutsu, weaving the hand signs, creating a shadow clone. 

“What’s up, boss? Do you need something?” The shadow clone had asked the real Isemori. “Something like that,” Ise had said with a slight smile. This in turn made Isemori’s shadow clone tilt its head in confusion. “I won’t necessarily be able to explain it to you, but could you stand in front of that tree over there?” The young Uchiha said, pointing towards the tree a few yards in front of them while holding his smile on his face. “Huh? Why!?” The shadow clone asked, in an annoyed tone. Normally, Isemori was kind of the up-front kind of person, even when it came to his own shadow clones. “Just do it, alright! Jeez,” Isemori had said, not really sure how to tell him that he was merely created for target practice as well as to see if he’d burst into a wave of lightning right after getting hit. The shadow clone raised his arms slightly, shrugging with a sigh. “Alright, fine! So persistent,” The shadow clone groaned while walking towards the tree. The real ise had sighed in relief. “I was kind of worried if he touched me it’d set the lightning chakra off. That … wouldn’t have been good,” the real Ise thought to himself. The shadow clone of Ise got to the tree and said, “Okay, I’m at the tree. What now?” The shadow clone had asked. The real Ise grinned at his shadow clone’s question, and then immediately hurled a shuriken straight at him. It hit the shadow clone in the center of the chest, and it was at that moment the shadow clone burst into a small wave of lightning. “Alright! It worked! Learning a completely different style of elemental ninjutsu is fun!” Ise said with his signature goofy grin of his.

WC: 1890
Claims w/ discount:

Additional Element - Lightning | 4000 - 75% = 1000 words
Lightning Beast Tracking Fang - B Rank | 1750 - 75% = 438 words
Lightning Clone - B Rank | 1500 - 75% = 375 words
Fu
Fu
Jounin
Jounin
Stat Page : Fu's Fat Stats
Familiar : Archie the Bear
Remove Remove Remove Bukijutsu Fūinjutsu Remove Ninjutsu Remove Remove Default
Ryo : 176650

Mon Oct 04, 2021 12:53 am
Approved
Akaboshi
Akaboshi
Nova Captain
Nova Captain
Stat Page : Stats
Genjutsu Remove Bukijutsu Remove Remove Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Clan Specialty : Genjutsu
Ryo : 607500

Mon Oct 04, 2021 5:58 am
The white cloak blending beautifully with the red of his hair, a combination most suited for a scenery such as The Water Gardens. Whereas usually it were his crimson locks that would draw the attention there was now a different reason as to why people were giving him all kind of looks. Akaboshi, slightly embarassed yet proud to walk around as the symbol of the Nova Corps, greeted everyone he passed since there'd be no point in hiding any longer. Following behind were two of his most trusted men, individuals who from now one would be acting as the Uzumaki's personal guard. On the left a young swordsman hoping to become a knight one day while on the right an imposing warrior who had been friends with the captain for as long as he could remember.

For now Akaboshi decided to remain on the side, observing the upcoming talent in the Land of Haven, young and old. "Keep an eye on anyone standing out, who knows someone shows promise" the Uzumaki voiced to both Aemon and Leonidas. With a bit of luck today would be one of those days where talent and hard work rises. From a distance he noticed Ayato took it on himself to be the one instructing, if time allowed it perhaps the two of them could have a moment to talk as they had a lot to discuss. But for now the Nova Commander would continue what he was doing, watching over the old, current and new generation of Hoshigakure shinobi.

(WC: 255)
Emilia Kaneko
Emilia Kaneko
Genin
Genin

Mon Oct 04, 2021 8:53 am
As the young genin allowed her eyes to glance up, she caught the fella who had been behind the Hogokage for most of what seemed the training session so far. Emi had to admit that he had a beautiful and serene aura around him… or maybe it just the white cloak that went so well with his crimson hair. He had begun to make his way down the training grounds, saying hi to the folks that were nearby, finally stopping on the side to observe a little more closely at what some of the shinobi were doing. Emi could see him mouth something to the two who had been following behind this guy.

”Clearly he’s someone important. Maybe I should go say hi to him… see if he could offer up any different training than what the Hogokage was doing today.” The young genin wore a huge grin as the thoughts raced through her mind, and without hesitation she began to strut over to the elegantly looking man and introduce herself. She hoped this wouldn’t cause too much commotion with what seemed like two body guards right behind him. Emi sort of stopped mid-strut and had a though; ”Am I even allowed to approach this man? I started off so giddy and then got to thinking… what if this isn’t even wanted?” She would have to push these thoughts out of her mind and continue forward – she wanted this… no, she needed this opportunity.

As the young genin approached, the wind pushed her black hair, allowing it to flow just off of her back as her golden eyes sparkled in the sunlight. Not that Emi would ever admit it, but she also gave off an elegant look with her shiny pale skin and outfit that was clearly custom made… though not likely to the degree that this man was donning.

Emi would bow her head ever so slightly to the gentlemen and introduce herself. ”My name is Emi Ren. I’m a fairly new genin here. I was hoping to come meet you and ask if you had any other techniques or training that I could do today? I’ve actually already completed a lot of what I was able to from the Hogokage.”

Her golden eyes met his as she finished her sentence and waited for his response. Though she did have one other thing to say to him really quickly and she didn’t want to interrupt him when he started talking, so she just went for it.

”Um.. Also, I really really love your white cloak.”

WC - 420 | TWC - 8531

Last edited by Emi Ren on Mon Oct 04, 2021 1:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
Akaboshi
Akaboshi
Nova Captain
Nova Captain
Stat Page : Stats
Genjutsu Remove Bukijutsu Remove Remove Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Clan Specialty : Genjutsu
Ryo : 607500

Mon Oct 04, 2021 12:18 pm
His crimson locks softly touched by the gentle breeze of wind, the white cloak comfortably around his body as he continued to watch over those present at The Water Gardens. "Lord Commander" Leonidas whispered closely to his captain to inform him of the approaching individual who was brave enough to do so. "I'm aware, thank you my friend". Through the eyes of others it would be quite the view, a cloaked man showing up out of nowhere with two guards staying by his side, perhaps the kunoichi's curiosity got the better of her and the Uzumaki could hardly blame her for that. 

With a brief motion of his hand Akaboshi informed both guards to remain at ease and that he would handle it from there. The redhead allowed the young lady to introduce herself, taking note of as to why she made the bold decision to approach him. Once the introduction on her side had finished the Nova Commander couldn't help but wanting to show off a little. Activating one of his techniques Akaboshi manifested an aura which would then be shaped to take the form of a hostile image as a use to intimidate and install fear into the kunoichi.

What Emi sees:

Of course all of this would only be temporary as his only intent was to display the difference between an inexperienced Genin and a full-fledged shinobi who'd seen many battles in his life. Perhaps when her fear had disappeared the young woman would realize that through hard work she could achieve the same. Deactivating his little display of power the Uzumaki then introduced himself as well, almost as if what happened a moment ago never took place. "Emi, was it? Nice to meet you, my name is Akaboshi Uzumaki, Captain of the Nova Corps". Looking at the young girl with her black hair and golden eyes he realized it had been quite some time since he last trained someone.

A smile appeared on his face, not having forgotten about her compliment on his cloak. "Thank you, it comes with the job", a little joke but also one that implied it was something worn by those of the Nova Corps. "Now tell me, what is it you're looking to learn?". Once he had figured out what Emi needed help with they could move from there. 

(WC: 385, TWC: 640)

- 50 AP Uzumaki Resolve
- Display of Power (750 stats, Emi would need 450 stats to resist fear)
Emilia Kaneko
Emilia Kaneko
Genin
Genin

Mon Oct 04, 2021 1:18 pm
It took only a few seconds… only a few seconds for Emi to even have the faintest idea of the difference in her power and the guy in the white cloak. The young kunoichi had no explanation for what was happening to her body… other than the fact that she felt fear radiating throughout her entire being. Her eyes widened with each passing second and her breathing… well that seemed almost impossible to do. An image appeared that seemed to be made of chakra and showed an incredibly hostile like skull that seemed to have fangs. It truly demonstrated the fear that Emi currently felt and there was no other way to describe it.

”W-w-what… is… this… power?” This was the only thought that could even enter the mind of the young genin. She was curious if she had made a mistake in walking over here and introducing herself to this man… and she clearly had. Why on earth would he show such strength to a genin who only wanted to learn what he knew? The display in power that this man showed began to fade and then went away entirely and ultimately lasted only a few seconds, though it felt like an eternity for Emi. The kunoichi began to stand up as her body was now free of the fear she had been placed under and she noticed the man started to speak.

”My name is Akaboshi Uzumaki, Captain of the Nova Corps”. Emi’s eyes widened a little bit as she heard this – she finally understood the difference in power, as this man was in charge of an elite squad that was only in Hoshigakure. The young girl was slightly confused though, as he was acting like nothing had just happened, as if she hadn’t just been paralyzed by the fear that had taken over her body.

As a smile had come onto Captain Akaboshi’s face, he thanked Emi for complimenting his cloak and then asked what the passionate young kunoichi wanted to learn from him.

”I-I’d like to learn my second element, Captain Akaboshi! I’ve gone through almost all of the jutsu the Hogokage has performed today… at least the onces I am capable of learning. If possible – I’d also like to learn some jutsu from this second element… if you know any of course.”

The brazen genin had clearly gotten over her fear as she was ready to get started with this training. You could see the fire burning in her golden eyes and the passion for wanting to become an excellent shinobi. The only question that remained was – would the captain be familiar with her second element?

WC - 441 | TWC - 8972
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum