Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Silver Lining [Training] [Private] Today at 4:14 amKiko TsukikoMerchant MonsterToday at 1:51 amHebiishi OrochiAqueous Transmission Today at 12:14 amKayori HatakeLife is a HighwayYesterday at 7:11 pmMegami KuogaBreakaway (exit)Yesterday at 5:15 pmAkki SenjuSomewhere Out There Yesterday at 3:15 pmGoto SenjuWorking With a New Friend!Yesterday at 3:54 amKayori HatakeA Ghost! Where?Yesterday at 3:01 amKayori HatakeJoro and Hebiishi on Party Detail!Yesterday at 1:53 amJoro ShokkuFirst SessionYesterday at 1:41 amKayori Hatake
Top posting users this month
248 Posts - 41%
87 Posts - 14%
69 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
36 Posts - 6%
36 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
24 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Kawahaga Niku
Kawahaga Niku
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 500

Morning! (P, NK) Empty Re: Morning! (P, NK)

Tue Jul 09, 2013 1:58 am
Sokka Creaked open his door and looked down...His brother zuko had fish served..oh fish, so delicious, the taste of meat upon his teeth would be so amazing, it would shatter all other things. so with that. Sokka stood up, Dashed forward, Tripped down the stairs. With a Owww...Sokka then dashed for the fist, Tripping on a wet spot on the floor. And with a raise of his finger, he spoke "Fishy?"

(Posting from ken since apparently this has a email or link in it? xD)
Sora Kayto
Sora Kayto
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

Tue Jul 09, 2013 9:34 am
The light from his window shone onto his eyelids as he groaned. Aang always did hate waking up early, sleeping in was the only reason he was to cheery and full of energy later on in the day. He rubbed the sleep out of his eyes and got up from his bed. Then he walked over to his bedroom door and looked into the kitchen. Seemed like Sokka tripped... again, and Zuko was serving favorites this morning. Aang took a quick sniff of the air and almost drooled. 'Mmm, definitely egg custard tart!' He thought as we dashed from his room, down the stairs, and to a seat at the table.

Snoozles
Snoozles
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 88

Tue Jul 09, 2013 2:14 pm
As sokka lay upon the ground with his head he spoke "What if i think the floor is just peaaachy, huh?" Adding the greatest ammount of sarcasm that will ever be seen. "Mmmm..The smell of a clean floor" As he poked at it, Obviously the floor was not clean, and probably had a CRAP TON of diseases. since it used to be white and could be considered gray now. Sokka did get up to grab the plate, or the Fish in particular and nibble on it as he lay.
Sora Kayto
Sora Kayto
Citizen

Tue Jul 09, 2013 2:34 pm
Aang watched as Sokka poked the floor. "I don't think you should do that, it's unsanitary." He said chuckling. "And good morning to you too Zuko". Looking around the table he spotted an egg custard tart and immediately put it on his plate. 'This looks delicious!' The boy thought, 'But I still need to get a drink with it.' He then grabbed some soda to pour into his glass. As he went back to sit in his seat he already drank most of it off. "So is there some special even today, or something? You don't make favorites that much" Aang asked.

Snoozles
Snoozles
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 88

Tue Jul 09, 2013 2:42 pm
Sokka gave a 'Im sorry floor' For he had now felt a connection to said floor, like they were meant to be together, sokka wanted to eat on the floor..so badly, and while in his halucinnations..from hitting his head twice, he had begun to see the floor move. and with it, the floor had spoken "Sokka! I am the almighty floor spirit!...Lick me and gain the magical powers of E-TETNUS, AND COLI." Sokka would reply with "Floor spirit!" Which came out as a large yell, as sokka stood up he layed on the floor and licked it once....Luckily sokka had finished all his fish by this time. as all that remained was a skeletal remains. Upon licking said floor, Sokka realized his mistake "YOU LIED FLOOR." And with that he dashed upstairs, a large ammount of green on his face.
Sora Kayto
Sora Kayto
Citizen

Tue Jul 09, 2013 2:57 pm
Aang almost fell out of his chair from laughing so hard. "Man! The things Sokka does never get's old!" He said in between laughs. Turning back to his breakfast, he quickly engulfed it leaving only the plate. The boy then put his dish and cup in the sink. "Well, I really appreciate you doing this for us Zuko!" He said with a smile. "I better go get dressed, don't wanna walk around in my pajamas all day!" Then Aang walked up the stairs as well.

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum