Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Leaving One's MarkToday at 12:28 pmSebastian MikaelsonDay One Greenie. Rise and Shine (Open)Today at 11:08 amIchirō IshitoyaLord Paramounts Of The TridentYesterday at 10:00 pmMarabelle BlossomA toughtfull momentYesterday at 9:59 pmMarabelle BlossomDrowning his SorrowsYesterday at 9:59 pmMarabelle BlossomThe Fury Meets A FurryYesterday at 1:09 pmIchigo SatoFar Away Tue May 07, 2024 8:56 pmMegami KuogaDoing Your Part (Mission Thread Pt. 1)Tue May 07, 2024 8:18 pmXena UchihaMy Immortal Tue May 07, 2024 7:02 pmDante HyugaDesert BloomsTue May 07, 2024 4:15 pmShogo Freya
Top posting users this month
24 Posts - 31%
17 Posts - 22%
10 Posts - 13%
8 Posts - 10%
4 Posts - 5%
4 Posts - 5%
4 Posts - 5%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Sora Kayto
Sora Kayto
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

Morning! (P, NK) - Page 3 Empty Re: Morning! (P, NK)

Tue Jul 09, 2013 11:52 pm
Aang thankfully saw Sokka's face and immediately understood what he wanted him to do. "I think I might have seen something in the bathroom too Zuko!" he announced. "It might be a mouse instead of a rat. Can you go can check it out with me?". He hopped this is what Sokka wanted because this was the only idea he could come up with quick enough. "We better go now, I'll show you where I saw it!" He said dragging his oldest brother along with him.

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Snoozles
Snoozles
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 88

Wed Jul 10, 2013 12:06 am
Sokka got to work extremely rapidly, Reaching in the hole and grabbing the mouse. He lifted it, threw it out the window, and rushed for the broom.  He started sweeping all the dust into a pan. or the clean..dusty..holder thing, And started washing the plates. This would be rapidly too. Though the work was mediocre at best. it got the job done. Sokka grabbed a small ammount of wood from his...Stash. And hammered it into the wall. Since he placed it inside. It looked brand new. and not like a piece of wood sticking out. then from his 'Stash' he pulled out the paint color of the wall. and painted the wood....Everything was fixed. and the floors in the kitchen and living room were better.

And suddenly, The door creaked open and a small puppy..a wolf actually, leapt at ken and tried to lick his face.
Sora Kayto
Sora Kayto
Citizen

Wed Jul 10, 2013 12:22 am
When they reached the bathroom, Aang pointed behind the toilet. "I think it might be there, I saw something crawl right in that spot yesterday!" He explained. He then picked up the noise at someone hammer at something. 'Oh boy, he better not do anything to get us in trouble!' he thought.

Snoozles
Snoozles
Citizen

Wed Jul 10, 2013 12:43 am
Sokka was scared to death by the wolf. as it licked his face he would speak "NO..YOUR NOT MY TYPE!" Sokka would say running up-stairs. and putting his hands on the bathroom door. Sokka would try to open it Is it jammed? sokka would think. So he paniced. He pulled his foot back and with a push. Kicked the door in.
Sora Kayto
Sora Kayto
Citizen

Wed Jul 10, 2013 12:49 am
Aang started to chuckle at what just transpired. He never knew Zuko could look so funny with bandages! Trying to conceal his laughter he covered his mouth with his hands. He honestly didn't even know there was a rat behind there! Aang just made it up to give Sokka ti-
"NO.. YOUR NOT MY TYPE!"
The boy then heard someone banging or hitting the door. "Um Zuko I think you better-" He didn't get to finished and someone kicked the door opened. That someone was Sokka with a wolf. Now it was just way to hard for him to try and not laugh!

Snoozles
Snoozles
Citizen

Wed Jul 10, 2013 1:01 am
The wolf responded by licking zuko's face... Of course and then sokka stepped forward. He then took the wolf from zuko and began to stratch its tummy. "Ill name it ruff" Sokka said. as it started dazing off..that scratch on the belly was really helping the situation. it was asleep like a baby now.
Sora Kayto
Sora Kayto
Citizen

Wed Jul 10, 2013 9:40 pm
Aang immediately appeared beside Sokka, looking at the little animal with sparkles in his eyes. They should know by now that he loved animals, none that he saw ever escaped him! Seeing that it was asleep he carefully used his left hand to pet the wolf's head. "Aww, it's so cute." he commented, "Maybe I should get my own pet".
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum