Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Leaving One's MarkToday at 12:28 pmSebastian MikaelsonDay One Greenie. Rise and Shine (Open)Today at 11:08 amIchirō IshitoyaLord Paramounts Of The TridentYesterday at 10:00 pmMarabelle BlossomA toughtfull momentYesterday at 9:59 pmMarabelle BlossomDrowning his SorrowsYesterday at 9:59 pmMarabelle BlossomThe Fury Meets A FurryYesterday at 1:09 pmIchigo SatoFar Away Tue May 07, 2024 8:56 pmMegami KuogaDoing Your Part (Mission Thread Pt. 1)Tue May 07, 2024 8:18 pmXena UchihaMy Immortal Tue May 07, 2024 7:02 pmDante HyugaDesert BloomsTue May 07, 2024 4:15 pmShogo Freya
Top posting users this month
24 Posts - 31%
17 Posts - 22%
10 Posts - 13%
8 Posts - 10%
4 Posts - 5%
4 Posts - 5%
4 Posts - 5%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Snoozles
Snoozles
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 88

Morning! (P, NK) - Page 2 Empty Re: Morning! (P, NK)

Tue Jul 09, 2013 7:55 pm
And from the bathroom emminated a flushing sound. and sokka appeared from the bathroom. Upon hitting the floor of the stairs...After succesfully walking down it. Sokka felt a huge ammount of rage built up. And he slammed his fist into the wall on the left of him. Then it was stuck inside it "Uhh...."
Sora Kayto
Sora Kayto
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

Tue Jul 09, 2013 8:18 pm
'Man, I really like my outfit.' He smiled. Walking out of his room he spotted Sokka and... his fist stuck in the wall. Aang started to laugh at the scene, "Oh wow Sokka, I didn't know you were strong enough to do that.". Walking up to his big brother he inspected the hole he made. Walking towards down the stairs, Aang went to get some more soda. "I think you get your hand out before Zuko sees you like this." He said. He then poured his drink into the cup and drank it all of it. "Do you need my help with getting you out of the wall?" Aang asked.

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Snoozles
Snoozles
Citizen

Tue Jul 09, 2013 9:32 pm
"Uhh....Look..Wow! Hey zuko look!" Sokka would say "There was a weak spot in the wall...." And almost as quickly a rat scurried into the house from a rathole..Below kens punch hole. And with that sokka started leaping around "RAT!" he would say. Looking like some kind of ballerina, With...His hand in a wall. Eventually the rat would scurry away. and sokka looked at the wall... "Now how do i.." So going to die from this Sokka raised his right hand, And slammed it in too, Attempting to grab his other fist...And then upon trying to pull it out...His right was stuck...Crap..
Sora Kayto
Sora Kayto
Citizen

Tue Jul 09, 2013 10:50 pm
Aang burst out laughing again. It was just to funny! "Now you're really going to get it Sokka!" He said. Okay, maybe he did feel a little bit sorry for him. "Do you still need my help getting your arm -I mean- your arms out of the wall?" He asked. He looked at the hole again. It looked like his arms were stuck deep in there.
Hanako Subarashi
Hanako Subarashi
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 500

Tue Jul 09, 2013 11:03 pm
The fire in Zuko's eyes burned even brighter. His lips were set into a thin line, while the rest of his face was completely relaxed. He slowly, ever so slowly, walked over to Sokka. He stood directly behind his brother and... knocked him on the side of the head. He then grabbed the back of Sokka's shirt, yanked him out of the wall and carried him to the couch.

After dropping his brother on the couch, he stood in front of him, a deadly air surrounding him. "You're paying for the wall this time, Sokka," he said. "And you're catching the rat."

Honestly, he wasn't all that mad about the wall being broken. I mean, sure he was mad, but it wasn't his main concern. Unknown to his two younger siblings, the Social Workers could stop by any time. If they were to see the rat and the two holes in the wall, they would surly put them in the orphanage.
Snoozles
Snoozles
Citizen

Tue Jul 09, 2013 11:17 pm
Sokka was lifted to the couch. "Uhh" Sokka would say "I dont have money. and the rat seems to be stuck in the hole and doesnt want to go out..." Sokka lied. Then he looked around "Why do you never get mad at aang?!"
Sora Kayto
Sora Kayto
Citizen

Tue Jul 09, 2013 11:27 pm
That.. was actually a good question! Why didn't he ever get mad at him before? "Hmm, I really don't know Sokka. Probably because I don't really do anything bad. After all, you getting your arms stuck in the wall would get anyone pretty angry, you know because of paying for it?" He replied chuckling. There was a possibility that because Sokka got in trouble so much Zuko might not pay attention to what Aang does since it's not really anything bad.  "Still we need to get an idea for getting that rat out of the house" he said.

Last edited by Twinkle-Toes on Tue Jul 09, 2013 11:35 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : I read the damn post wrong >.>)

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Snoozles
Snoozles
Citizen

Tue Jul 09, 2013 11:43 pm
Sokka shot a look at aang. Hopefully aang would know it meant Can you keep zuko occupied? Sokka would try to get that point across. Because sokka had a plan. Such a great plan it would overcome the god of plans and make that a plan worthy of him. and even more.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum