Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
A toughtfull momentToday at 8:33 amKaikos BlossomFar Away Yesterday at 8:56 pmMegami KuogaLord Paramounts Of The TridentYesterday at 8:25 pmShikami ShinkouDoing Your Part (Mission Thread Pt. 1)Yesterday at 8:18 pmXena UchihaDrowning his SorrowsYesterday at 8:02 pmDante HyugaMy Immortal Yesterday at 7:02 pmDante HyugaDesert BloomsYesterday at 4:15 pmShogo FreyaRaiden Chills (Open)Yesterday at 1:51 pmMizuki OhtaAqueous Transmission Yesterday at 1:51 pmDante HyugaThe Culling Games: Ninth MatchYesterday at 11:52 amMarabelle Blossom
Top posting users this month
24 Posts - 35%
11 Posts - 16%
9 Posts - 13%
8 Posts - 12%
4 Posts - 6%
4 Posts - 6%
3 Posts - 4%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape

Morning Cardio [open]

+24
Ryouta Shinkou
Ciel Uchiha
Hakumo
Enishi
Tsunayoshi
Shinrei Yamato
Haruto Kenzo
Kensei Onomori
Hotaru Shinkou
Roy Goka
Toran Uchiha
Kurayami Shinkou
Auron
Akaboshi
Isemori Uchiha
Aki Yamanaka
Fu
Sebastian Loghain
Youta Shinkou
Mizuki Ohta
Zeref
Typhon Sepsus
Emilia Kaneko
Ayato Hyuuga
28 posters
Go down
Emilia Kaneko
Emilia Kaneko
Genin
Genin
Stat Page : Emilia Kaneko
Remove Ninjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 14000

Morning Cardio [open] - Page 11 Empty Re: Morning Cardio [open]

Sat Nov 06, 2021 7:03 pm
Emilia had wandered into the training ground on a most peculiar day. You see, it hadn’t been that long since she delivered a eulogy for her parent’s funeral. Emilia had pretty much stayed inside since that day… even though she promised herself that she would try and do the best she could to move forward and keep the promises that she made to them. Emi just needed a little bit of time to process everything and go over the scrolls once more of the clan that she just found out she belonged too. Once the young genin felt like she had completely processed everything, she made her way to the training grounds and just got really lucky on the day it seems.

”Wow… I got really lucky coming to the training grounds today. Everyone is out here learning different things…” Emilia’s eyes wandered around as she saw the Hogokage teaching ninjutsu and other things. The Nova Commander was there as well, teaching a young girl the water element…which would be useful for Emilia. She would indeed be using that method during this training. There was also a young boy who seemed to be learning ninjutsu and trying to optimize his use of Fire Release… which was a really great idea. Emi went straight to her own little spot to begin working on different things. She had even brought a small notebook of sorts to keep track of what she wanted to learn and what she ended up learning.

”Yep, this little thing should come in handy to keep my  mind on track with what I have already done. Knowing me, I’ll forget what I’ve already done and be worried about something else. Which would be pretty lame for a ninja to be honest.” She made herself chuckle a little bit with that last comment… realizing just how true it actually would be. Emilia went ahead and set her book down – she would be working on Ninjutsu first which would be followed by the water element. Luckily, she had witnessed the young boy working on Ninjusu, otherwise she wouldn’t have a clue on how to actually go about training it either.

”So I think what I am going to do is actually start to meditate and work on molding my chakra for ninjutsu and then trying to control the sparks from my lightning element…. Yeah that makes sense.”

Emi made sure to sit down as she butterflied her legs, letting the backs of her hands rest on the inside of her knees. Her golden eyes disappearing as her eyelids shut over them, letting her focus completely on the task at hand. Emilia began to breathe in and out, making sure to maintain and slow and steady pace where she could keep control of the chakra that she was looking to nurture. She wanted to make this particular practice all about relaxing and being able to understand exactly how she is doing something and if it doesn’t feel right, then she could make a change to the training she’s doing.

Luckily though, nothing had gone wrong, and she was able to allow her chakra to flow effortlessly through her hands that began to spark with lightning. Emilia could feel how different the chakra was from what she was used to. ”It’s really nice to be able to control these lightning sparks to such a degree. I’m really glad this didn’t take a long time either, makes it easier to go ahead with other things, specifically getting the water element done.”

--

Emilia had already planned her training ahead of time, well at least the order in which she wanted to get things done. She went ahead with the ninjutsu training and now of course she is going to work on the water element. She got a bit of a sneak peek earlier at how some people were doing this training and she felt like it was a great way to work through the process. The young girl who had been successful in this training and seemed excited when she got done looked extremely similar to her… which was a little odd to Emilia. They really could have passed as twins if you had put them side-by-side.

”Okay, so the way they really went about that training was that they practiced the meditation part of it and nurturing the chakra they had. Then they focused on trying to pull the water from the lake into the hand and having it spin like a vortex in the palm of their hand.”

Emilia thought it was a really effective way to gain control over the water element and was ecstatic that she actually got to see them perform it. She likely would have done something similar, maybe not as elegant as that seemed but something where she was near the lake and tried to control the water. It certainly would have been on a much larger scale than this. Thinking about it though, trying to control only enough chakra to contain such a small vortex of water was probably a more difficult task than just have a large amount run amuck.

The young kunoichi headed over to a body of water that wasn’t far off from where she was. In fact, it was really only a few paces over for her and so once she got to an area that wasn’t populated, she plopped herself down on the ground and close to the water. ”This should do nicely right here. I’m close enough to the water to let my hand rest over it and try and control the water with it. Hopefully this is a piece of cake… just like the ninjustsu training!” A smile crept on her face as she finished the last thought. The young girl had been really proud of herself and honestly may have become a little too confident in her current abilities… which really wasn’t a lot of ability.

The kunoichi started this training in a similar fashion to the ninjutsu training. She got down in a meditation like pose to concentrate on her breathing and chakra control. Once Emilia felt like she had it down pat she would let her hand flow out over the water and just hover with her palm facing downwards.  As she began to focus the chakra into her hand, she could feel the water swirling around it and she then tried to focus more on making the vortex. When she opened up her eyes, she could see that the water was just flailing around and not actually being controlled in a great way.

”What the? Why the water so wild… and not being controlled? That’s what I was focusing on!”

It was a question that really had a simple answer, but for some reason Emilia was not able to figure it out right away. She immediately went back to what she was doing before and started to meditate once more. It didn’t take her as long to focus her chakra into her hand that was hovering above the water. When she began to feel the water swirling this time, she opened up her eyes and saw the same wild results. The water had no control and was not focused on a point to the hand. The focus area was too broad for Emilia and that’s why she was having so much trouble completing the training for the water element.

”Damn, it’s the same freaking results. Come on Emilia, just breathe. It can’t be that difficult to concentrate on a single point here to control the water.”

Emilia’s eyes widened a bit as she realized the problem she was having with this training. She immediately got back into her meditation pose and let her hand hover above the water. This time though, she had her palm facing up with the back of her hand nearly touching the water. In fact, she let her hand go down in the water and feel the way it moved. She wanted to become one with it and understand it’s properties. She figured every little bit would help and if she could understand it’s movements, she could better focus it to a point for control.

A long breath out for Emilia got her back on track and her hand rose up above the water a few inches. She first would concentrate on the water just below here, letting her chakra grab hold of it and pull towards her hand. Once she could feel the water swirling, she focused on the center of her palm to allow the water to rotate like a tiny vortex. When Emi felt confident enough to basically pry her eye’s open, she noticed a beautiful little vortex in the palm of her hand. It was so controlled with a tight right spin that she could hardly believe it to be honest. This proved that she could persevere through tough training and that she had learned some things from her parents after all.

”Alright, so let’s go ahead and right this down in the notebook and mark it off the learning page. I also should go ahead and do that for ninjutsu as well. I think the next thing I need to learn is one handed seals. That really shouldn’t be too difficult, just need to focus enough chakra through one hand to complete the jutsu.”

--

Emilia sort of migrated back to the little area that she was in, which was empty for the most part, she didn’t have to worry about folks entering her own space and disrupting anything she was doing. Not that this training was going to be super intense, she just wanted to ensure she gave everything 100 percent focus. She also realized that she didn’t have a whole of jutsu to actually choose from to practice the one-handed seals. She could use one of the academy jutsu that she knew or she could use the mass pull technique that she had just learned… which is probably what she was going to do.

Emilia had watched the same girl who mastered the water element also master the one-handed seals skill. It didn’t take her nearly as long and she just needed to practice forming chakra from that one hand. Emilia got in a stance that suggested she was about to attempt her first jutsu with one-handed seals.  She moved her right hand in front of her and then began the motions for the required hand seals. Rat, Boar,Dog. As she completed the seals she focused her chakra and couldn’t feel anything happening or the chakra disc appear.

”Huh.. well I’m an idiot. It would probably help if I focused chakra as I was doing hand seals.. weirdo.”

Emilia realized soon after she had said that out loud and hoped no one had heard her say it. It would be pretty embarrassing for folks to know that she didn’t focus chakra while doing hand seals. Regardless of that though, she would have to begin again and got back into her ready stance. Her right hand once again flowed in front of her and went through the appropriate seals for the mass pull jutsu. Rat, Boar, Dog. This time she concentrated chakra as her hands formed different signs. The chakra disc that’s invisible to the naked eye formed and Emilia could feel it, moving it towards the tree line to see if she could feel it hit. It wouldn’t destroy the tree at all and it didn’t matter. She had already successfully completed the technique.

Emi would go ahead and attempt the jutsu some more to try and gain some familiarity with the skill that she was learning. Doing something once didn’t mean you had control over it – so making sure you were used to it and understood the functions that made it work were important to her. It was more about being detail oriented than anything, which was something her mother had actually instilled into her. Her mother always made sure that when she did something, she was 100% sure of what would happen or what the consequences would be if something went wrong.

For clarity sakes, Emi decided to attempt the technique one more time, of course it would be successful. Something was just nagging at her to do it one more time. This Emilia switched it up and performed the seals with her left hand, just to see what the difference was. For a right hander, it was definitely odd feeling, but something she should potentially work on to get more proficient at. Luckily she wasn’t in a stressful situation and was able to take her time and complete the jutsu successfully.

”Alright, well that takes care of that. Now I need to go back to the little notebook and look at what else needs to be completed!”

Claims:
Isemori Uchiha
Isemori Uchiha
Citizen
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Ise's Stat Page
Remove Bukijutsu Fūinjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Fuinjutsu
Ryo : 232500

Sun Nov 07, 2021 1:00 am
Ise was kind of surprised when he felt Toran placing a hand on his shoulder. What’s more was that when Ise looked up to see the other young Uchiha’s expression. It told Ise, ‘I know what you’re going through’. Honestly, Ise didn’t really know anyone else who had lost someone like he had. Sure, there was his older brother, but … the loss of their dad didn’t strengthen their sibling relationship like one would think. In fact, Ise believed that it was the exact opposite. Itsuki had distanced himself from Ise. He had always wanted to tell Itsuki that something like this should bring them together; not tear them apart. However, his older brother avoided it at all costs for whatever unknown reason. It made Ise angry - angry at the fact that his older brother was too stubborn to face the truth. It was why they’d always argue with one another back and forth. It’d resort to name-calling, passive-aggression, and everything else that followed along with it. Ise thought their fighting drove their mother insane, which it more than likely did, but somehow, she was also the one reason - the only reason, why had at least some semblance of normalcy between them. What’s more is that their mother had been really good at hiding how she felt about dad being gone. Something told Ise that she was probably the one who was in the most pain, but had never shown it.

“I have…. Something similar in your case to my dad…. Hell I’d say my dad probably knew yours. He’s the one that usually works in the library…. He’s the one with the eyepatch over his eye.” Toran had said, admitting to the silver-haired Uchiha. “I admit, I don’t really go to the library, but I have been there a few times when I was an academy student. My mom would force me to go there and study. I remember seeing him around here and there, yeah. So, that’s your dad?” Ise had asked, asking a rhetorical question, which was kind of a habit of his, and not really a good one either. “At least you still have your dad … Ise had thought to himself, but it wasn’t out of rudeness that made him think that. Ise just wished that his dad was still alive. If so, things would probably be a lot different than how things were now.

As the fighting of the people within Ise and Toran’s background continued, Ise snapped out of his funk, and with a grin, he spoke once more. “Well, that’s enough of that! I still gotta teach you that jutsu!” Ise cleared his throat, and then spoke once more. “Before I teach you this jutsu, though, there’s something that you should know about it first,” Ise started, pausing before continuing to explain. “Despite it being a powerful ninjutsu, there’s one huge drawback. You have to get close to your target before using it. Watch closely,” Ise had said, forming a set of hand seals with his hand, and then, while his left clutched the wrist of his right hand, a surge of highly concentrated chakra came to life in the form of lightning. While the electricity in his hand chittered away, Ise spoke once more. “Ya hear that sound? That’s what gave the jutsu its name. It’s Called Chidori - One-thousand Birds,”

Shortly after Ise had finished speaking, stood up once more, letting the lightning in his hand slowly die down; the sound dissipating soon after. “Now, go ahead and try it out yourself!” Ise had said, giving him his goofy grin once more. Ise had a feeling that since Toran had known how to perform lightning style long before had known how to that he’d more than likely have an easier time with it than he did.

WC: 635
TWC: 2273

Claims:
Fu
Fu
Jounin
Jounin
Stat Page : Fu's Fat Stats
Familiar : Archie the Bear
Remove Remove Remove Bukijutsu Fūinjutsu Remove Ninjutsu Remove Remove Default
Ryo : 176650

Sun Nov 07, 2021 2:55 am
Approved
Toran Uchiha
Toran Uchiha
Genin
Genin
Stat Page : The Wily Amusing Uchiha
Remove Taijutsu Bukijutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Genjutsu
Ryo : 62500

Sun Nov 07, 2021 4:01 pm
“Yeah, that was him, he apparently lost his eye when fighting against an enemy ninja during his time. Although no one who’s who destroyed his eye as he had to escape because of it. I just hope he’s doing well with mom as of right now.”

Toran believed the little white lies that his father had given him and the whole village, no one had reason to accuse him of lying, since he did just lose an eye to some enemy ninja. Toran however knew that it couldn’t probably compare to what Ise had gone through. Nor could he compare any kind of pain and sorrow that Ise potentially was going through family wise. But Toran wanted to be there for a friend. And having friends was also something that could help him out more and more in life. As such he focused more and more when Ise returned back to his more cheerful side. Toran nodded his head while watching Ise get his pep back in his step.

“Well what kind of jutsu is this? Is it some kind of offensive or defensive technique?” Toran asked before immediately getting the answer he was looking for in the explanation about how it needed to be used in close range. His eyes widened when the sparks of electricity appeared suddenly inside of Isemori’s hand after doing the specific hand seals. His body almost tingled at the sight of it. Thus wanting to learn the jutsu as soon as possible. His own hands dance with electricity from his uncontrolled signs of chakra.

When he saw the electricity slowly begin to dissipate inside of Ise’s hand he immediately got to work. Nodding his head all the while as he began to remember what the hand seals were. The hand seals were relatively simple. The hand seals of Monkey → Dragon → Rat → Bird → Ox → Snake were easy to remember. He began to memorize the jutsu’s hand seals with one hand. Trying to at least compare his speed with one hand then with two hands. His fingers slowly danced with lightning as he held his hand before surging his hand with lightning chakra. The electricity crackled and jolted out before suddenly he activated his sharingan. Seeing the chakras slowly intertwining and connecting made him giddy with excitement. As such he tried to dissipate it the same way that Ise did so. But eith the drawbacks of a newly learnt jutsu. He didn't really know how to turn it off without stopping the surge of chakra. The lightning bundle inside of his hand slowly shrunk down until it fully stopped sparking. 

"Whew, that was a bit much, but that jutsu's so cool! It's awesome that it was one of your dad's! I think maybe I can try and manipulate it for longer ranges right? Or maybe I can imbue lightning into a kunai of sorts? That'd be awesome!" 

Toran continued to go on and on about how cool it'd be to imbue lightning into any kind of weapon. Whether it be a simple sword to something as blunt as a hammer. His imagination ran wild in this case, being that he had just learned a jutsu that could entail a whole host of new abilities and the like. That's when he also remembered something else of note with another element. As much as his father didn't like fire, believing it to be rather crude and erratic. Toran always found it to be beautiful in a way. His mother showed him different types of fires inside of books and even getting to see some of the chunin make a showing by using fire release. And that's exactly what Toran wanted to try when it came to any other element. With fire came a more wide range abilities rather than lightning more refined and mostly close ranged attacks. Fire was widespread, it could be used at longer ranges, and it had the added benefit of being able to create a distraction with smoke, or even use ash. 

"Do you know any fire release jutsu? I wanna try and learn it as soon as possible! I mean even the Hogokage has the element! So maybe you'd know some Ise?" Toran asked suddenly, his eyes lightning up with passion like never beforehand. It truly seemed Toran was interested in almost everything that was going on in the morning routine. From the constant fighting amongst others to a sudden and very cautious tone he had with some of the newest arrivals. It made him want more from himself. To get to that level as soon as possible with Ise as well.

"And maybe afterwards we can have a few spares as well? That way I don't get rusty on any physical activities right?" Toran gave a small laugh at the sudden idea he gave to Ise. Testing out his own abilities would be worth it in the long run. Especially since it'd also give his friend some battle experience as well with another shinobi. Toran thought the idea would be great. Both of them fighting against each other to the fullest without the threat of death since it'd just be a spar. His blood pumping quickly as he had to think about what else he could learn. Genjutsu was a must for him, as his father knew it and wanted to make sure his son knew about it too. But he was stumped as to what to learn. It seems Torans mind was jumping all over the place. As a child's would when it came to something so exciting as this.

Chidori 625/625
Fire Release:500/500
WC:934
TWC:4,920
Emilia Kaneko
Emilia Kaneko
Genin
Genin
Stat Page : Emilia Kaneko
Remove Ninjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Ryo : 14000

Tue Nov 09, 2021 9:59 am
Emilia had taken a small break from training after she had completed the last few tasks that she had set out for herself. She had already completed ninjutsu training along with learning the water element and one-handed seals. The next thing for her to do was just to go ahead and learn as much jutsu as she could before the training was over – which looked like it was going to be ending really soon. The Hogokage had performed quite a few ninjutsu techniques when he entered the grounds, so Emi had decided to pick from that bit he had done. A few that immediately stuck out to her were the clone techniques, some lightning style jutsu, and then also an amplifier to help make the jutsu stronger.

”Hmm… where should I start off first? I suppose maybe learning the clone jutsu’s would be a good place. Then I could go to the amplifier and also work on the lightning jutsu and see how much amplification I can get from that. Yep, sounds like a plan.”

Emilia would make sure she had the correct hand seals for the jutsu she was getting ready to learn. She had them written down in her little notebook that she brought with her, which was coming in handy. As her golden eyes scanned through the pages of the book, she was able to read off the seals for Shadow Clone jutsu, which was – Tiger, Horse, Ram, and then Clone seal. She laid the notebook down on the ground near her and began to practice the seals for a little while, wanting to have a better feel of how they flowed together. After thirty minutes or so, Emilia decided that was plenty of time to run through them and felt comfortable attempting the jutsu.

”Alright, here… we… go…”

Emilia let her hands flash in front of her, moving through the required seals with ease. Once she landed on the clone seal, you could see a puff of smoke appear near her and a figured appearing out of it as the smoke disappeared. What you would see is a perfect replica of Emilia, down to the spider web design on the front of her shirt and leggings. Every little detail was absolutely right which was quite a surprise for her first time actually attempting the do the jutsu.

”Ha! Let’s freaking goo! Now it’s time to move onto the lightning clone which I don’t expect to be a whole lot different. I just really need to focus on my lightning chakra and deploying that with the actual clone as I perform the hand seals. Sounds like rudimentary stuff.”

Emilia went back to her little notebook to check out the appropriate hand seals for the lightning clone technique. She also made a point to go ahead and cross out shadow clone jutsu and write it down in the learned section. Emi was able to memorize the seals that we along with this technique rather quickly and would then begin the same process she took for the shadow clone jutsu. She would spend the first little bit making sure she had the flow of the seals down pat before actually attempting the jutsu.

”Okay okay, so I need to go Tiger, Ram, Dog, Tiger. I then need to make sure I’m focusing lightning chakra into this.”

The kunoichi let her hands move quickly in front of her body again, making sure to get every seal necessary for this technique. Once she finished on the tiger seal, a puff of smoke appeared near her once more. Except this time, she couldn’t see a figure appearing from it and just saw lightning crackle outwards as the smoke cleared. Emilia had a rather confused look appear on her face as she didn’t understand what went wrong this time.

”Well what did I do wrong here? I obviously focused on the lightning chakra. Maybe I didn’t focus enough on the clone aspect, and so it didn’t fully complete?” The young genin wasn’t really sure but she would immediately get back to work and try it once more. No sense in wasting a lot of time trying to figure it out when you could just do some trial and error stuff. She went through the hand seals once more, Tiger, Ram, Dog, and then Tiger. This time the cloud of smoke appeared, and she looked at the figured standing there as the smoke cleared. Most everything seemed right with this technique… except the eyes. The clone had different color eyes than her… which obviously wouldn’t fly in an actual combat scenario, so she’d have to go ahead and try again.

”If I don’t get it absolutely perfect this time, I might scream.” Emilia was clearly frustrated with herself as she went through the hand signs, this time creating a perfect lightning clone. Emi did a little dance as the clone disappeared and she went over to complete the notes in her book, also checking to see what else was on the docket for today’s learning.

--

”Looks like Ninjutsu Amplifier is what I am going to be learning next, then after that I will need to also practice Thunderclap arrow and see if I can enhance that jutsu at all.”

Emilia was going to have to work on two different jutsu at one time with this one. Otherwise, there would be absolutely no way to understand if she had been successful in performing the ninjutsu amplifier. Plus, she had to perform a technique right after it to even activate it. This may have been one of the techniques that excited Emilia the most to be honest. She was in desperate need of something to have so she could enhance her current jutsu for when she actually has a chance to get to real combat. Otherwise, she would just have base power techniques that likely wouldn’t affect anyone a great deal.

”Okay, so looks like the hand seals for this amplifier are going to be: Tiger, Boar, Dog, Rat. So, once I get done memorizing them and practicing the flow, I should be good to go. The technique I want to pair it with though is going to be Thunderclap Arrow. The reason is so that I can collaborate it with water jutsu when I learn some. That could definitely come in handy for me.”

Emili began her journey to memorizing the hand seals for the ninjutsu amplifier. Allowing her hands to flow together to create unique seals that would help strengthen her jutsu. She wasn’t practicing to perfect this technique, seeing as she didn’t even know if it would work right away. She was just hoping to master this on the first try, though in order to do that she’d also need to master the Thunderclap jutsu the first try as well, which was something she didn’t have faith would actually happen. You never know though.

”Alright, I know I have the hand signs down for the amplifier. Now I just need to learn the hand signs for the Thunderclap jutsu and then get to work practicing. Maybe what I should do is practice it without the amplifier first… to see what it actually looks like, and then use the amplifier to see the difference.” Emilia nodded her head in agreement… with herself, then laughed at how stupid that probably looked.

”Ram, Ox, Snake, Rat. Looks like those are the hand seals for Thunderclap Arrow. Okay, so essentially I am going to shoot this arrow from my hand in any direction I please and it will be able to travel up to 30 meters and have a base power of 30… sounds good.”

Emilia’s eyes got a determined look at them, she wasn’t going to allow this jutsu to trick her up at all. She began to practice the hand seals for the technique and noticed just how much easier she was getting the hand of going through the seals for each technique. It must be because she’s actually using them more and more now. Emi never really had a whole lot of practice with jutsu hand seals, and she wasn’t learning techniques with her father, so she didn’t get that benefit that some other kids probably got. The young kunoichi decided to go through the hand signs once more before attempting the lightning based attack, though she didn’t need to. The speed at which she is performing the hand signs is so much greater than she realized.

”I suppose practice really does make perfect.”

As soon as those words left her mouth, Emilia began the seals for the jutsu, running through them seamlessly. Lightning chakra began to gather in her right hand and formed in the shape of an arrow, as she released it towards the tree, she could hear it hit and the mark it made. She was glad that she could successfully perform the jutsu, but now it was time to attempt it with the amplifier.

The young and eager genin began to slow her breathing and calm herself down a bit after got a little too hyped up. She let her hands move in front of her together to perform the seals for the ninjutsu amplifier. Once that was done, she then went into the seals for Thunderclap Arrow and let the lightning chakra take the shape of an arrow in her right hand once more. This time though, she could easily tell the difference in power it had. She let the arrow go in the direction of the same tree and watched as it pierced through it, leaving behind a hole as the chakra dissipated.

”Wow… that was awesome. I think I should take that and end on a high note. EEK! That was so cool!”

Emilia gathered up her notebook and jotted down her completions, all while having the biggest damn grin on her face you ever saw. The young girl was just so happy that she almost couldn’t stand it. She headed out of the training area and back home for a well-deserved rest, promising to be back tomorrow if her body allowed.

(Exit)

Claims:
Fu
Fu
Jounin
Jounin
Stat Page : Fu's Fat Stats
Familiar : Archie the Bear
Remove Remove Remove Bukijutsu Fūinjutsu Remove Ninjutsu Remove Remove Default
Ryo : 176650

Tue Nov 09, 2021 8:32 pm
Approved
Youta Shinkou
Youta Shinkou
Genin
Genin
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Link
Remove Fūinjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Water Lightning Fire Default
Clan Specialty : Fuinjutsu
Ryo : 87406

Thu Nov 11, 2021 8:17 am
Youta watching Sebastian leave would say “hey Sebastian, I had a good time training and would like to do it again sometime. If you ever want to train again let me know and I will make sure to come and help you or ask for help if I ever need it. We should make sure to help build each other up and help all the other shinobi who might need it in the village.”  After talking to Sebastian he decided that he had had enough for the day and that it would probably be a good time to go home and maybe relax for a little while. He could not wait till his next mission.  He would look for ayato to thank him but he seemed busy at the time and just decided to talk to him later if possible. He knew Ayato would be busy because of the whole being the hogokage thing but he was happy to get to train today. He would sorely saunter home.  Youta was not use to working on taijutsu or just body conditioning anyways and it sucked.  He was already getting sore and he knew that Sebastian was holding back and not really trying his hardest. He knows from watching him on missions that without his jutsu Sebastian could probably tear him limb from limb.  But that was not his problem right now and that all he wanted to do was to get some ice and heat and rest his sore muscles,
[Exit ]

Twc2500

Claims
summoning technique. 250

Mist servant 125

fire darts 375

[url=Block250/250]https://www.narutoroleplaygame.com/t46043-block-v7]Block[/url]250/250[/url]

[url=false]https://www.narutoroleplaygame.com/t45251-v7-demonic-illusion-false-surroundings-technique?highlight=False+surrundings]false surroundings rank C[/url] 250/250

[url=fuinjutsu]https://www.narutoroleplaygame.com/t44938-fuinjutsu-breaking-v7]fuinjutsu breaking rank C[/url]

[Url=demon]https://www.narutoroleplaygame.com/t45291-v7-fire-release-demon-lantern?highlight=fire+dragon+flame+bullet]demon lantern rank B[/url] 375/375

[url=Fire]https://www.narutoroleplaygame.com/t45290-v7-fire-release-fox-fire?highlight=fox+fire]Fire fox rank B[/url] 375/375 

[url=flying]https://www.narutoroleplaygame.com/t49146-flying-swallow-v7-2]flying swallow[/url] 250/250 
Roy Goka
Roy Goka
Genin
Genin
Stat Page : Roy Goka
Musu Uzumaki(RIP)
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Ryo : 500

Sun Nov 14, 2021 8:34 pm
approved
Toran Uchiha
Toran Uchiha
Genin
Genin

Mon Nov 15, 2021 5:28 pm
The morning routine was going dangerously well for some, including the young Uchiha by the name of Toran. His body was covered in sweat as was the case with most accompanying him in the morning. The hot sun beating down on them like a hawk looking at its prey from a distance.  And yet he felt safe here, chakra pooling inside of him as the flames that others created a fire in his belly. Leading to him eventually learning fire release during the routine as a result.

It was a rather simple affair in the grand scheme of it all, Isemori Uchiha also had the fabled fire release that originated from their clan. And yet Toran was born with something more suited for what he loved, the crackling of lightning was beautiful in his mind, but fire was a close second in terms of what it could do. It was… effective and efficient, lacking the loud crackling of thunder, instead hosting the roaring flames that everyone associated with flames. But what Toran liked about fire wasn’t any of these things, it was istead the look of fire, how it fueled others to do something, be it both good or evil. That’s what made him enjoy the flames so much, maybe that was his Uchiha side taking over, but he didn’t care. Fire could be beautiful if used correctly. Molding it to your chakra’s whim and being the easiest out of the five elements to make shapes with it. Toran found himself learning the fire jutsu known because of his clan. Fire Release:Great Fireball. The shape of the flames could be bright yellow to orange, it was versatile in how it could be applied, from a burst of flames, to a flamethrower that burned people to ash. But Toran liked it for one simple reason, because it looked cool to use and was useful.

Using the jutsu to great effect, Toran was busy practicing the fire release staple on a boulder. Knowing that the boulder could hold up for a little while until eventually he wanted to put more power into it. Instead of using it as simply a fireball, he wanted to use it as a flamethrower to melt or simply destroy a part of the boulder. Hopefully Isemori wouldn’t mind him training himself in fire release after separating. It was just simply natural for him to put his time and effort into doing. His hands were slightly bruised and burnt from using the jutsu, his lips felt dry when he weaved the hand seals of the tiger again. Going for a deep breath aimed towards the boulder before spewing fire directly towards the boulder, Doing some damage to it in the process as he thought about taking a small break. His eyes wandered towards what else was going on. He could see squabbles beginning to form and end. People fighting for someone else's honor.

Toran found all of these different interactions like a film, flowing wildly without much shape and form compared to his own life. Everyone else seemed to have all of these connections and people to help them, while he was busy practicing by himself. He really did feel like a loner, but at the same time he didn’t want to interrupt what others were doing. When he saw Emi learning weaponry, he felt jealous as he wanted to learn about weapons, specifically the art of Kenjutsu. But at the same time he wanted to learn more about jutsu, lightning release was his main element, and learning Isemori’s Chidori made him finally feel like he was achieving something, as well as learning more about and awakening his own sharingan. And yet he didn’t feel like he was doing anything. His body was worn and battered, and yet he didn’t feel he did much if at all. Learning this new jutsu didn’t amount to anything when compared with everyone else learning more about their own specialities, and here he was without any genjutsu to his craft, and seemingly no one had any speciality for genjutsu. 

“What am I going to do? Genjutsu is my specialty, and yet I don’t have a lick of techniques related to that craft. Maybe I should ask someone around here? Perhaps they’ll tell me? No no no! Teach yourself a simple Genjutsu before going for something crazy! Come on! There’s got to be one Jutsu that my father knew!” His mind was racing for ideas as to what kind of Genjutsu his father potentially had. Toran’s slender hands wrapped around his head in stress and disarray. He was making a fool of himself wasn’t he? He sounded so pathetic in his head. Just what was he thinking, he had to teach himself something. Perhaps the Genjutsu release technique! That could help him out in the future! He could potentially escape a Genjutsu while others that he was with could potentially not be able to! That way he would be able to help them out of their own Genjutsu in the future!

Toran was flip flopping in his own mind, and it annoyed him to no end, he had to keep up with his own optimism sometimes. His eyes turned the blood red that was known from the sharingan. Shifting his gaze he needed to think for a moment while having these eyes active. Scratching his chin he seemed to be in thought. Using the release hand sign he felt his chakra pool around his body before jutting out like a gust of wind surrounded him. Smiling as the sharingan could also help him see through illusions potentially. He could see others' chakra and their colors. Finding them like small flickering flames and lightning. Each having different colors and shapes compared to what is normally associated with said elements. Some even looked like they had more air like chakra, flowing around them and rising upwards. People with water chakra had it circle around them and flow, while earthen chakra was solid in shape and size, very solid and concrete in how it was shaped. It just felt so beautiful to look at all of these people doing what they want, and perhaps he could also mold himself around them as well.

Toran watched on while he continued to smile, returning back to his own devices for a moment as he wanted at least ways to talk to others. And since Isemori was helping him learn. He could at least take a thing or two from the other boy. They were both after all friends of course. But he also wanted a jutsu for himself, one that he could call upon that was his and only his. But that would have to wait for another time. As Toran was now busy focusing on amplifying his own Chakra and his attacks. If he could get this down. He'd be at least partially ready for any type of small mission that he could help in the future with. His body wanting to be molded it seemed into that of now a weapon, the hot winding blowing against his back as he continued on with training, not stopping now in his newest pursuit of the art of ninjutsu.

WC:1201 TWC:6121

Great Fireball:250/250
Mist Servant:125/125
Ninjutsu Amplifier:125/125
Shadow Clone Jutsu:375/375
Block:250/250

Toran Uchiha
Toran Uchiha
Genin
Genin

Wed Nov 17, 2021 4:13 pm
Toran’s sharingan flared to life once again during the morning time. Believing it to be something that he should use as much as possible. Analyzing the colors of others' elemental preference felt relaxing. The young Uchiha’s crimson eyes gazed upon a few others now, noticing something rather curious. Since Toran was a little kid in comparison to some, he didn’t know much about love or romance, but the two people fighting for the hand of a woman who seemingly showed up out of nowhere made him want to say something. But in the end went back to his own practicing, learning new jutsu was something much better to be focusing on then seeing two people struggle for a ladies hand.

“I swear there’s a word people say for people like that, people who fight for a woman's hand in marriage. Throwing out fists to protect someone’s honor…. Sounds like a load of baloney to me.”

Toran hadn’t really grown as a human being, even at the age of twelve his voice sounded like a childs rather than a squeaky pipe. However what got him noticed was just how short he was sometimes, yeah he was a pretty tall kid on average, but compared to some just a few years older than him he was a midget. Honestly, it made him think he wasn’t strong enough, even if that might not have been the case based on what people have said to him recently. His mother for instance always gave him advice on being a ninja, following orders was one, but keeping people alive was the most important rule. She was the medic of the group, which made sense as Toran never saw his mother ever get angry at him, nor his father who spent half of his day inside of the library.

Toran sighed at the thoughts of his father, once a proud jonin of the stars, reduced to a library missing an eye and scaring children sometimes when they asked what was underneath. He swore his dad had a sick sense of humor sometimes with how easily he’d pull up his eyepatch to reveal the milk white that was leftover from the appart slash mark that was given to the mans face. Like most Uchiha, his chin was narrow and sleek, his nose rather straight compared to most that made their way throughout the village, and his eyes like the blackest of nights. But Toran and his mother felt warmth whenever he came home. It made Toran appreciate him even more when he was away, usually having to talk with people throughout the night or be with friends. Toran wanted to be with his father, and know what his father knew.

“If only Isemori had his father, I bet we would have met a lot sooner rather than later…. What could have possibly taken his father away?” He asked himself as he began to walk towards those training dummies with the rotating stick arms, they were meant for practicing taijutsu, and a few of the muscle headed kids were currently training with the wooden dummies. Toran trailed along when he saw one of them was open for use, it made him think, if the sharingan was known for being an eye with reflex enhancement, maybe it would be best for him to practice. Toran’s pinwheel eyes spun to life, the one tomoe in each eye making him focus intently on what he was about to do. Stepping foot right in front of the dummy, Toran immediately swung his arm towards one of the logs, his eyes traveling to where the next attack was, using his other hand to block the next swing. The revolving dummy swung back even faster, nearly smacking the Uchiha when he physically had to glance at the log. His arm shot upwards and smacked at it again, but was suddenly hit by one in the leg. His leg jerked for a moment, a shot of pain making him jump and trip, smacking his head against the wood before falling backwards. His arms sporting purple blotches from the bruises of smacking the wood, leading to another child trying the dummy on for size. Toran recovered slowly, dragging his body forwards and wiping away the sweat that was near his eyes. Having something blocking his sharingans view was not what he needed right now, especially since sweat was a pin when it got into your eyes. He could feel the pain coursing through him, he didn’t know if he even wanted another go at the fighting wood. Seeing it as an annoyance rather than something he could actually get good at during his time in the morning. But it was the best way to train his sharingan to the point of being able to react to other objects, it was like sparring with someone, except they couldn’t get exceptionally faster with each hit like the stupid dummy he was facing down again. He took a deep breath as more and more people came up to bat to face the spinning machine.

“Jeez, almost every other kid wants to try this one, is it like the hardest or something or did the other ones break?” His eyes turned towards the others, in which other kids were there, but it seemed more and more people noticed the newest training device. Designed to increase your reaction speed with constant use. Toran wished he had one all too himself, the thought of being able to use one every single day scared his arms about the constant bruising they’d possess, as well as his mother scolding him for having so many bruises across his arms. Arms bracing for more action, his coat covered in sweat. Toran threw off the black vest, deciding it wouldn’t help him with this now. He needed as much help with this as was needed, his eyes focused purely on what was ahead of him, his sharingan constantly activated now, even right before he got onto the stand he was thinking of how he could impress, even if it was only for a moment against a group of people.

Toran winced as the person two spots before him was slammed in the jaw by the wooden death trap, sending him against the dirt in a few seconds immediately afterwards. Toran wanted to both wince at his fall and smack. But found it darkly comedic how he fell down slowly rather than fall immediately unconscious. Like the blow to his chin was only bad when he was on his knees before falling. Toran patience was slightly waning, as the person before him was rather confident in what they were doing, as they came up to bat and began to use the dummy. Smacking against each and every log that came their way almost immediately. It was like they had practiced for this beforehand, their reaction time was amazing compared to his first time using it, making him jealous at how fast they were going. Their leg perfectly kicking against the wood before their arm came to block and attack, his sharingan could barely track her movements either. Having to look his eyes to specific places to even see what the girl was doing. He found it kinda awesome to see them easily kick and smack at each log that came their way, only stopping when they forcefully grabbed at one of the logs to stop the contraption from smacking them in the stomach.

Toran was given a small smirk at the orange haired girl, making his heart beat for a moment. Maybe he knew a little bit as to why people would fight for a woman's hand, but that was mostly out of sudden reverence for their taijutsu skills. Making him feel a lot less ready to go up against the death trap in front of him. But he had to at least try, if he didn’t try then how would he even be able to improve. He had to at least do what he came here to do. Improve his time against his newest challenge. A revolving dummy that was able to smack people with their own force. He had to remain calm and collected to keep his sharingan in its most potent state, even if it wasn’t in it’s most powerful state.

Toran began like he did last time, this time expecting the smack from the log easily and going to speed up the process, smacking against the other log that was coming at him from beforehand, then came the one to his leg, which he was able to kick away. Noticing how it seemed to almost be a pattern of sorts, he had to think of three attacks at once. If he was able to react for a moment, Toran could then prove to be better in a combat setting, which was the most important usually for shinobi’s. However Toran was suddenly smacked in the head, followed by two more strikes, one to his leg, and then a third to his stomach that knocked the wind out of him. Placing Toran flat on his ass while the girl from before offered a hand to him, giving him a small smile before skipping away to another location entirely. Toran found it very interesting that he was able to even get her to help him up. Or perhaps it was because she was a nice person, simply seeing him getting knocked on his ass and wanting to help him.

“Maybe I’ll be able to do that some other time, and that line is now way too long for me to try again without it becoming night time. And I should really be sparring with Isemori soon, so I hope he’s still able for me to train with after all of this.”
WC:1632 TWC:7,753
3,658/4000:Two Tomoe Sharingan
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum