Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Far Away Today at 3:51 pmAmikiri GuhinLate Night Customers!!Today at 3:08 amDaikiAqueous Transmission Yesterday at 7:59 pmDante HyugaTori Jintaro [WIP]Yesterday at 7:16 pmTori JintaroJoro meeting Sephy!!Yesterday at 1:35 pmShiro HyugaDrowning his SorrowsYesterday at 1:35 pmShiro HyugaAn Unruly Situation; Unrest SurgesYesterday at 1:33 pmShiro HyugaA Dark Mark, The First or Final?Yesterday at 1:32 pmShiro HyugaA Ghost! Where?Tue Apr 30, 2024 11:49 pmJoro ShokkuMerchant MonsterTue Apr 30, 2024 7:32 pmReiten
Top posting users this month
12 Posts - 55%
5 Posts - 23%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Senshi Sotenki
Senshi Sotenki
Vagabond (D-Rank)
Vagabond (D-Rank)
Stat Page : Senshi and Ryou
Remove Remove Iryōjutsu Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Lightning Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Medical
Village : Vagabonds
Ryo : 0

Training maybe Empty Training maybe

Sat Aug 14, 2021 8:35 pm
Kain was walking out of his run-down house by the grace of someone he had not been given a mission today. He was given some free time that they said would come around at points to allow them to recover from missions or long strings of the low-rank missions. Unsure what to do for the day he headed over to the training facility. Figuring that if all else fails he could work on his physical body or his chakra control either one depending on how the day ended up going. The day itself was quite nice. The mists were a bit thinner than he would have liked. He was able to see to the end of the street and it made him a little uncomfortable as he liked not being seen. 

The training facility was a bit slow for the day something he was happy about. He didn’t want a bunch of people standing around watching him do stuff and trying to learn what he was capable of. He quickly made his way over to one of the sides of the building and sit down on a rock. Lighting up a cigarette and pulling his flask out of his black trench coat Kain took a sip before screwing the lid back on. He sat and watched the few others going through their workouts. Mostly to see how this place was supposed to be used. It was part of the package after all free use of the facility for registered shinobi of Kiri. 

After finishing his smoke and getting a good feel for the way things were handled here Kain got up. He walked over to one of the training dummies and started to go through some basic fighting techniques like he had seen some of the others do. Once he had finished he started a nice jog around the training facility like he had seen others do. However, after about 5 mins he found no point in it and stopped and sit back down. It wasn’t that it was too much work, but more along the lines of it didn’t do anything for him. While he sat there he scanned the area once more looking for someone to maybe train with or eat.

(WC-373)
Cosplay Queen Saya
Cosplay Queen Saya
Citizen
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Saya
Remove Puppetry Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : ninjutsu
Village : Kirigakure
Ryo : 58600

Training maybe Empty Re: Training maybe

Sat Aug 14, 2021 8:53 pm
Today was sure to be the start of another beautiful day. Ai had woken early, making sure her little sister was up, fed, and ready for whatever was ahead of her. With both the puppets, the pupeteer, and she assumed pinochio out of the house she had some time to tidy up, wipe down some surfaces, and then found herself a bit bored. She didn't have the drive Saya had to create. She also didn't really have the fire in her to push her body to the limits, but she still wanted to learn how this new body worked, and try to gain some technique that would allow her to protect the ones she cared about. There was a wierd dissonance between her understanding of ninjutsu thanks to her sister and the application of techniques using her own body. It was this, and the gift left at the door to the room they shared that brought her step after step towards the training area. 

Laying on the couch near the elevator, Ai had seen a box wrapped plainly, with her name on a card on the top. The message was simple: 'So you'll always have me around'. Inside the box was exactly what it sounded like... It was Saya--or at least a facsimile. She now had her own Ai puppet to use, but she did not quite have the power to be able to use such complex manipulations of Chakra threads. Realistically, even if she had it wouldn't be of much use. She also didn't have any ninjutsu for the puppet to use. That was fine. She would spend some free time learning how to control her chakra network, enhance her own kit with some of the tricks that made her little sister so terrifying on the battlefield, and hopefully build her reserves to be able to make use of this wonderful gift. 

The sliding glass door brought a flutter of excitement to the girls chest. She'd been within these walls a hundred times over the past years, but there was something about the way the cool air blasted her face, the smell of sweat, and the general tension between groups sparring in rings at the center that felt so new. Now where to begin?

It would be an inevitability of fate that brought her to the training dummies. She really wanted to get a feel for her Suiton affinity, and The techniques she'd planned to learn needed to involve more precise control. It was convenient that her would be training partner happened to be in the same place. As she focused her chakra, trying to allow it to pool naturally within her Solar point, she watched a man shift from training at the target dummies to heading off somewhere. Maybe he was getting his blood flowing with a jog? She wouldn't bother him. Ai was pretty used to being in the background. She could focus on shifting what she knew of theory into practical application, and if this man needed or wanted something, she was right there to assist. Maybe she could even make a friend!

(TWC 517)
Senshi Sotenki
Senshi Sotenki
Vagabond (D-Rank)
Vagabond (D-Rank)

Sat Aug 14, 2021 9:08 pm
Kain was turning around to walk back to his rock sticking up out of the ground. When a girl walked in pale skin and dark hair and caught his eye. He noticed that she noticed him and he was thinking about going over and asking if she would like to spar or work on something. In his 60 plus years on this planet he hadn’t really had much to do with people, so talking to someone was something he really didn’t do. He wasn’t sure what it was but something about her reminded him of Selene. It was probably a similar build and pale skin but the hair was wrong. 

Kain lit up another cigarette and took another sip of his whiskey before he started to head that way. He tossed the cigarette down and stepped on it about halfway over to the girl. “Hey, you want to train or something. I’ve never really used one of these places before” he would tell her. In the 3 months that he had been in the village, this was probably the only time he had told anyone anything about himself. He didn’t really even like talking to people and as much as he wouldn’t admit it to anyone he needed some help getting used to how all this stuff worked.

(WC-218 TWC-591)
Cosplay Queen Saya
Cosplay Queen Saya
Citizen
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!

Sat Aug 14, 2021 9:20 pm
It took some time, but she could feel the pulse of suiton building in her chest. Her eyes closed as she focused her power, allowing the dummy before her to appear in her minds eye. Yes. The difference between herself and her sister was massive, but she could tell it wasn't night and day. Her blood flowed with the same strength, and she would be able to bend the elements to her will. Her hands shifted between various hand signs. She wasn't sure which ones she wanted. There wasn't a particular jutsu in mind right now, she just knew she needed the focus between moulding chakra and forming the seals needed. Half way into testing out the way the seals felt, memorizing the connecting point between each finger as she shifted from dog to rat, Dragon to horse, Her hand formations changed. WIthout even meaning to she'd jumbled up her positioning, and one hand slid from place. 

What came next wouldn't seem impossible to the girl, but it was definitely a surprise. She continued forming seals with her left hand. Her right followed suite one seal behind, and she could feel as each formed that the direction between her hands was allowing a unique effect. She didn't need to bring them together to form seals, and with this, it seemed like she had the ability to cast two jutsu at the same time. How would this even work? As she considered, she recognized points in their battles that Saya had managed to cast two at the same time. At the time she assumed it was some trick of mastery, but no. She would have recognized the techniques she'd gained mastery over. This must be some skill she'd been given upon birth, that allowed her to form seals one handed. 

"Uh. Sure. I'm not going to lie, I'm pretty new. Haven't actually figured out the means of casting a serious jutsu yet, but I think im on the edge of understanding something. Apparently I can cast with only one hand? Have you heard of something like that?" Where Saya was loud and abrasive, Ai was smooth and gentle. What could have been a wierd or awkward altercation flowed like a river between them. The back and forth was instant, but felt fairly natural, leaving her to wonder if this was some effect of the personality traits she'd gained? Was she leaning to hard on the gifts of her sister, or was this all fabricated for her use? Technically she was her own person now. 

"I'm Ai. I've been in the training ground quite a bit, but I just started really learning and training recently--like today recently. What is your specialty, If i might ask?" A soft smile graced her lips in a way she wasn't used to. Skin shifted so much more easily than silicone, formed gentle creases and tight curls that she could feel forming facial expression that she recognized, but that felt foreign on her muscles. She was truely alive finally, and the world seemed so much grander though her own eyes. 

(TWC 1030)
Senshi Sotenki
Senshi Sotenki
Vagabond (D-Rank)
Vagabond (D-Rank)

Sat Aug 14, 2021 9:48 pm
Kain was shocked to find out that not only had he found someone that didn’t look at him as a monster, but someone else that was new to these training grounds. “I’m also new to this place. First time coming here the admissions said it was free for registered shinobi so I figured id give this thing they called training a shot.” He told her in response to her admitting that she was new as well. He watched the way she moved and noticed that it looked like she was still getting used to her skin. Something that was weird to Kain the only time he had seen that happen was when someone was turned into his kind. The transition can sometimes be awkward and painful. Even though he simply ignored it happy to find someone he could maybe connect with at some level. After all, this was the first person he talked to since Selene that he didn’t think of as food. 

He listened as she agreed to train with him. He figured that they would just figure this whole thing out together. She was apparently on the verge of some kind of breakthrough and could make hand signs with only one hand. Something that he had heard of but never seen before. “I have heard of that, but I have yet to see anyone do it.” he would tell her taking a small break before continuing. “I hope you can figure this breakthrough out and hopefully I can help you with you if luck is on our side” he would tell her the first real smile he’s had since coming here. 

The names Kain and you could say I have been training for decades, but most of that was simply hunting or getting beat up by my father” he would say the last bit in a joking tone. Even though it was a completely true one of his father’s best past times was kicking him around the forest for the joy of it. “I’m currently studying ninjutsu but I have some talent in medical jutsu’s as well” he would answer her question. “What about you” he would add figuring that if he was going to open up here she might as well.

(WC-374 TWC-965)
Cosplay Queen Saya
Cosplay Queen Saya
Citizen
Survived 2021

Sat Aug 14, 2021 10:01 pm
What luck. This newcomer seemed to be exactly what Ai needed! It was amazing to her how a positive disposition and tendency to treat situations with the care and kindness neccessary seemed to make everything fall into place. First her day of missions had been absolutely lovely, and now the one day she decided to head off to learn some things this gentleman just happened to also be around so they could learn the ropes together. The only thing that could make this better was if he was a ninjutsu user!

"Excelent! Training is a very important part of a ninjas ciriculum. Can it be called a ciriculum? I mean, it seems right I suppose. Hm." She'd ponder the usage of this particular word, giving him time to comment on a few things. The timing was perfect, their convorsation weaving naturally between him and herself. 

"I believe my sister has learned to do it. I just didn't know she'd passed that knowlege on to me. I suppose theres quite a few things I don't know about this new body... Sorry. I should explain. That probably sounds very wierd. I've been around for a long time, but this form is kind of new to me? Like an awakening I suppose. I'm trying to learn the new strength I've been given and figureing out what exactly I can do. It's a pleasure to meet you Kain." The next phrase suprised her. No not the comment about being neaten up. Well, okay, that was also surprising she supposed. It sounded like he'd been through some tough spots, though she couldn't exactly judge. As a puppet she'd also been kind of in the same boat, putting herself between anything and everything that threatened to cause harm to Saya. Saya hadn't actually beaten her up personally though--outside of training or spars of course. Getting beaten was more of Pinochio's thing. Maybe that's why he's been so distant. 

"Actually. Uh. This may be wierd, but I'm studying ninjutsu myself. Ninjutsu and puppetry, but I'll need to enhance my chakra potency before I can actually make use of my puppetry past just the base level. My sister gave me a puppet as a welcome to your new life gift, but it's quite advanced. Looks just like her though. We're twins, you see, except she's naturally a blonde where I'm well. " She simply motioned, tossing her hair for a moment to emphasize its ebony hue. 

"This is crazy though. We both met up at the same time on the same day for our first real training and we both have a focus on ninjutsu! The only thing that would be more rediculous is if you used suiton like I did. I couldn't even imagine the convenience of our skills aligning to that degree though. It would be a statistical impobability, even in a village that focuses on Suiton. " She was prepared for the inevitable let down of this man's chakra natures. Even with her previous luck, there was no way it would hold out to this extent. 
(TWC 1539)
Senshi Sotenki
Senshi Sotenki
Vagabond (D-Rank)
Vagabond (D-Rank)

Sat Aug 14, 2021 10:15 pm
Kain couldn’t believe what he was doing. Standing in a field at a training facility and talking to a girl that he actually got along with. It was possibly the strangest thing that has happened to him in the past decade. What made it even more strange was that she was also studying ninjutsu and puppets but that could be overlooked. He preferred to fight his own battles and not rely on tools like puppets and weapons or even armor really. However, the thing that caught his attention the most was when she mentioned that she had been around for a while and that she was getting used to this new form. All things that he had heard before from people that his father had turned. However, she was not expecting that he was also a water user as well, and was something he was ready to tell her as well. “Well believe it or not I do use water as well. It’s really my only element right now if you don’t count my blood” he would say. Catching himself as he realized what he had said he had gotten too comfortable talking to her and slipt up. He was not supposed to tell people what he was or what he could do. It was something that had been literally beaten into him from birth. 

Quickly he tried to change the subject. “So what do you mean you are still getting used to this new form. Were you something else before” he would ask trying to cover up his mistake and hope she missed it. After all, it was something that he wanted to know about. It just sounded like she was something like him maybe, but he knew she was not a vampire. Vampires have a smell and their heartbeat is way different than normal mortals. However, he simply just couldn’t shake the feeling that she was different from everyone else like he was.

(WC-325 TWC-1290)
Cosplay Queen Saya
Cosplay Queen Saya
Citizen
Survived 2021

Sat Aug 14, 2021 10:27 pm
Some people get all of the luck. Second day on the job, Ai had somehow managed to hit the mission jackpot followed by the training jackpot. With their affinities aligning there was nothing to stop them from working together to become stronger in a way that amplified the extent of their own training. While neither really had anything to teach one another, working on jutsu that worked statistically the same meant if one of them struggled with something, the other might have insight. They could also work on the same techniques, and find the flaws in their own methods much more quickly. This really was the start of another lovely day. 

"Ah! Well that's just great! Water is an excelent element in my opinion, though I couldn't speak on the uses of blo--blood? Sorry. You can use your own blood as a source of suiton? " Well that was new. It made some sort of sense she supposed. blood was a liquid, the human body, which she was now fully, was like almost completely made of water or whatever, so why wouldn't someone be able to draw power from their blood in the same way they would the water around them? It seemed a wierd flex considering one of the core abilities of a suiton user was just to spew water from their mouth though. She couldn't think of a situation where that would be stopped to the level that she might try to leverege the power of her own blood. Did this man need to like. Cut himself in order to use it?! That could get messy very quickly. 

"OH! Sorry. Right. So uh. I was a puppet. Well. First I was a partition in my little sisters head personified as a voice only she could hear. Then she figured out how to craft puppets and I was a personification of her favorite puppet that took on particular aspects of her history and understanding in order to allow her to think and understand on a higher level. Then she figured out a means of using her bloodline ability to control plant matter in order to create a wood style clone that was so perfect it actually could think and act with absolutely no direct connection to herself. Well mostly. We can like. Talk to one another telepathically and stuff but you get what I mean. So she crafted these clones, brought them to life, and passed my understanding, personality, and existence into the clone making me! So now I'm a real person who has a puppets understanding of the world around me. It's really alot to deal with if i'm being honest. I move so much slower now, and my ability to use ninjutsu has gone way down without direct connection to my sisters technique pool. Instead of relying on her own chakra in order to be a catalyst for her techniques I have to physically learn them myself. " While she'd just said alot, her tone and cadence was slow and methodical, allowing time for her new friend to synthesize what she was explaining before she went on to the next point. 

(TWC 2061)
Senshi Sotenki
Senshi Sotenki
Vagabond (D-Rank)
Vagabond (D-Rank)

Sat Aug 14, 2021 10:50 pm
Kain simply nodded in agreement when she jumped to the conclusion that he could use his blood for water jutsu. It was probably about as good of an outcome as he could hope for. Plus his plan worked she took the bait and explained to him that her sister created her out of a puppet through some kind of powerful plant-based jutsu. To Kain, this sounded crazy that someone could have a jutsu strong enough to create life, but then again his clan did the exact opposite of that and killed life to turn them into one of them. The fact that she was a puppet at one point though really threw him for a loop, and it took him a few seconds to fully wrap his brain around that. 

Once she had finished explained how it happened and how she came into being. It really did make a lot more sense with how she was acting. He started to feel as though he could trust her with his secret as well. After all, she did just tell him that her sister could create life after all. That had to be a big secret. “Can you keep a secret” he would ask her. “I don’t really like people knowing stuff about me but I feel as though I can trust you” his tone is mild and calm. 

If Ai agreed that she could keep a secret Kain would explain to her what he was. “Ok, your the first person outside of a few anbu guys and the mizukage and whoever he has told or has access to my file anyways. That knows about this” he would take a deep breath before continuing as if he was having to force himself to do this. “I’m not mortal like everyone else around here. I am a semi-immortal being that feeds on the blood of mortals. Don’t freak out on me though I’m not going to hurt anyone, and I haven’t killed anyone since I came to this village.” He would take a moment to let that sink in before lifting his hand and showing it to Ai, before letting his 2-inch claws slowly push up from behind his fingernails, and then opening his mouth to show her the 2-inch fangs that would slowly push down from his above his teeth. 

We tend to hide among you or in isolation which is what my father and I did. We lived in the forest off one of the islands. Feeding on animals and anyone one that came on our island, but I left and came here. We hide because most people tend to freak out and go and round up a mob and try to kill us. The blood element is our advanced nature element combining water and yang chakra natures.” Once he had finished he would wait for what he was sure was going to be a hundred questions as it always was. Normally starting with how old are you then. A question that was always seen with disappointment. Apparently, when you tell people you a semi-immortal being they tend to think you are hundreds if not thousands of years old, and the fact that he was only in his 60s apparently was not what people wanted to hear. Soon followed by did you ever mee this famous guy or that famous guy or what was it liked living in this time period. All to more disappointment when he told them he lived on an island for 50 of those years.

(WC-588 TWC-1878)
Cosplay Queen Saya
Cosplay Queen Saya
Citizen
Survived 2021

Sat Aug 14, 2021 11:14 pm
"I like to think i'm quite trustworthy, but i don't discount the fact that peoples perception of me can be quite different from my own. Still, I believe that whatever you're about to say I can keep between you and I.... And puppAIt, and my little sister by proxy. That's not really something I can help though. I have to tell the puppet version of me what i've done at the end of the day so she has the same knowlege base I do. Telling the puppet version of me kind of.... Tells my sister, but she's cool. If i tell PuppAIt that it can't be said to anyone Aya will also keep it under wraps. She wen't like. six months not telling anyone about her clan because we told her she wasn't allowed. " She'd actively listen as he explained his history. This village was much bigger than they'd initially thought. 

"Huh. Well that's interesting. If its helpful i'm technically semi-immortal myself. Like. I can die, but as long as We continue passing knowlege between puppet me and real me my sister can just cast the technique that made me again and I come right back. Would have to relearn how to use a phsical body though. And retrain every technique i'd learned. That would definitely be a pain. I'm glad you haven't hurt anyone though. I suppose if they're willing and unharmed that seems pretty okay, but I will warn you. You seem like a good guy. If you harm someone in the village I garantee my little sister will not be happy. Protecting people and working towards a brighter future is kind of her thing" There was no edge in her tone. It was clearly not a threat despite the obvious implications that it probably should be. There was no cruelty in either of the girls hearts, but where Saya wouldn't be comfortable speaking of the grittier side of ninja life, Ai understood the neccessity. 

"Hm. Sounds like Our bloodline a bit. I mean not like the icky blood part--not that I think you're icky. Just like. Blood and stuff, yanno? Are there any major advantages to mixing suiton with yang instead of using it by itself? It kind of feels like the same thing, unless you can manipulate other peoples blood?  Our bloodline is control over mokuton; Wood style. My little sister has access to some powerful jutsu that create vines or trees and roots to give her incredible control over the battlefield. Maybe one day i'll be able to figure it out too. " She was far too green to even think about trying to mix chakra natures. She only had one after all. While Saya had learned incredibly early in her training how to combine earth and water into strength she could call on to protect herself, Ai was content with learning the hidden secrets of water style for now. There was so much that could be done with suiton. So many secrets still left to be unlocked. 

(TWC 2563)
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum