Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Surviving the Apparition of MalevolencyToday at 4:36 amKaiya UchihaWhere the men shall gatherToday at 12:55 amAkaime ChinoikeTea Shop on the Corner Pt1Today at 12:45 amJoro ShokkuMapping the VillageYesterday at 11:44 pmJoro ShokkuIlluminate the UmbraYesterday at 9:41 pmAkaime ChinoikeA Tale of Tribulations and MysteryYesterday at 8:25 pmAkaime ChinoikeLate Night OutYesterday at 7:19 pmAzuki ShinodaTaking Down the Mob in Hoshi!!Yesterday at 2:45 pmMizaki HyuugaMissing People in Hoshi!!Yesterday at 2:01 pmMizaki HyuugaA meet in HoshiYesterday at 1:48 pmMizaki Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
238 Posts - 43%
76 Posts - 14%
65 Posts - 12%
40 Posts - 7%
33 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 5%
24 Posts - 4%
17 Posts - 3%
17 Posts - 3%
16 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Senshi Sotenki
Senshi Sotenki
Vagabond (D-Rank)
Vagabond (D-Rank)
Stat Page : Senshi and Ryou
Remove Remove Iryōjutsu Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Lightning Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Medical
Village : Vagabonds
Ryo : 0

Training maybe - Page 3 Empty Re: Training maybe

Mon Aug 16, 2021 5:21 pm
Kain watched as Ai’s sphere shot a whip out and knocked his away before they both got entwined around each other fighting for dominance. “I agree it would seem that we are a good team, and as far as only being able to learn a certain amount of jutsu. I feel is more we can only master so many that we can call on in the heat of battle. I’m sure your sister could perform plenty more jutsu when she is not in combat” Kain would tell Ai. 

You make a good point it wouldn’t be much practice, and I don’t know if a spar would be best just yet either, as if I’m not mistaken we only know the same jutsu’s. Being the hidden mist and water dragon whip, and since you can’t sense where I would be and I could I feel that would not be a very fair test of our abilities. I tell you what how about we both go and study and practice and we return here in one week to have our spar and see who can learn the better jutsu, and if we both like it we might be able to make it a normal thing” Kain would ask Ai. part of him wanting her to agree and another part making him feel bad about liking the girl. While at the same time he didn’t know if he liked her like he did Selene or if it was more a friends thing yet. 

Kain would wait eagerly for Ai’s response wondering if this could possibly be his first friend he has ever really made.

(WC-271 TWC-3710)
Cosplay Queen Saya
Cosplay Queen Saya
Citizen
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Saya
Remove Puppetry Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : ninjutsu
Village : Kirigakure
Ryo : 58600

Mon Aug 16, 2021 5:36 pm
"I don't know if her ability to cast is limited by being in combat. I mean theres one jutsu she can't really use in combat, and a lower rank that isn't particularly effective while in combat because its a creation technique, but generally I believe she's found some use for every single technique she's learned both in and out of combat. She's pretty resourceful like that though. I just meant. I dunno. I feel like my current skill level limits my ability to learn. I'll need to get much stronger before I have the depth of ability my sister has, much less the mizukage or something. It's a good goal to set though. " Their techniques clash had turned into less of a battle for dominance and more of a slap fight. The single tendril tried desperately to find some way around Kain's but it just wasn't strong enough. She was working on a technique that would help that, but it wasn't exactly clear how long figuring the nuance of an amplification technique would take. It's better that she not worry about that now. With the ability to learn and understand granted by Saya's creation and the history of ninjutsu she'd learned from traveling around the village meeting basically anyone and everyone who would interact with their team, It was an inevitability. As long as no one ended up killing her, she would be strong. It was just a matter of when.

"Yea. A spar would be pretty uneventful right now. Like. We could test our taijutsu, but I won't pretend that's a skill I have in spades, and I can't expect you're fantastic at it either. " She was being a bit humble here. While her body wasn't prepped or ready to go all in on a battle of fists, her time as a puppet allowed her to learn many things. Along with jutsu knowlege, She'd been able to learn the theoretical effectiveness of unamplified taijutsu in their training time. Freyja often ended up testing her own kumite against Saya's Ninjutsu in order to try and push her to new levels.

"I think that sounds like a fine idea. I have a few more techniques i need to learn, but I'm sure I can figure them out on my own. That way when we meet back up I'll have a few surprises to really kick your butt with!" 'surprises' was using the term very loosely. She'd basically told him everything he needed to know about her build. Sure she had skillful achievement, and she would have at least one puppet by the time they'd met up again, but everything on her jutsu list for the most part she'd already revealed. The battle would be a test of his bloodline versus her ability to manipulate and control suiton in a way that made the strait forward techniques seem far more complex than they actually were. She was ok with that. Even without unlocking a second chakra nature she had confidence in her skills.

(TWC 5553)
Senshi Sotenki
Senshi Sotenki
Vagabond (D-Rank)
Vagabond (D-Rank)
Stat Page : Senshi and Ryou
Remove Remove Iryōjutsu Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Lightning Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Medical
Village : Vagabonds

Mon Aug 16, 2021 9:25 pm
Kain agreed that his taijutsu skills were not the best and he rarely practiced them. Leaving it as a last resort when all other things have failed. Kain was also excited that she agreed to return for their practice spar in a week. “We shall see who’s butt gets kicked,” he told her. “Well till next week then” he would turn to walk away. 

He was a little worried about what Ai would be able to learn since she apparently had a powerful sister that could teach her a lot of stuff within a week. It worried him that maybe he might lose this fight, but it quickly faded as he focused on what he had to do. In truth, it only increased his desire to become stronger something that he hasn’t really cared too much about since Selene left. On his way back home Kain would stop and pick up another book this time paying closer attention to what jutsu’s was in the book. While it didn’t have a jutsu as powerful as the last one it did have a more useful jutsu. 

In his head, he went over everything he had learned about Ai. He would need to practice and come up with a strategy on how to beat her. He knew that it would have to rely on the hidden mist jutsu since that gave him a distinct advantage but at the same time, he knew that she would be expecting that. Making him think that maybe that wasn’t the best idea since she would probably spend her time figuring out how to get around it. It was a nightmare he realized trying to get stronger to beat someone, so instead, he would focus on just getting stronger. His mind raced around in circles the entire time he walked home and even once he got home.

WC-309 TWC-4019

Exit unless interupted

claiming 40 stats
750 WC for Hidden Mist jutsu
1250 WC for Water Dragon Whip
Both Half off for training together in military training facility 
454 WC to finish Hemostasis the rest from here
1500 WC for Blood Clone
1k WC for C rank Bodily Restoration
The Remaining 165 falling into the abyss
Cosplay Queen Saya
Cosplay Queen Saya
Citizen
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Saya
Remove Puppetry Remove Default
Clan Specialty : ninjutsu
Village : Kirigakure
Ryo : 58600

Mon Aug 16, 2021 9:48 pm
"I suppose we shall! Until next time Kain, It was absolutely a pleasure to train with you." There seems to be a theme towards Ai's experiences. Since she became both alive and a ninja, Everything seemed to be going better than she could ever imagine. The missions she'd taken were all a delight, The people she's met were wonderful, and generally every day since her creations was more brilliant and beautiful than the day before. She knew this was a trap, but was unwilling to stop herself from enjoying the good, at least until the bad started to seep in. There would be days when she had to actually fight for her life. There would be enemies who wouldn't take peaceful paths towards resolution, but for now she was free and having a blast, and that was good enough.

~Hey little sister. What were the seals for that jutsu you made? Yanno the suiton one with the big area of effect?~ She loved that even from this distance, it was no trouble at all for her to contact her team. If possible, they would need to find out if this effect could be replicated without the participants having to have been literally made from one another. It would be so convenient to be able to message one of their friends if they needed something, or for Saya to be able to check in with all of her training partners and students. Thinking back to the techniques they'd learned, she wondered if that would fall under the umbrella of fuinjutsu. Probably. That means saya could probably figure it out at some point.

She recieved a pretty swift response, that is cut from the wondering ears of our dear listeners to ensure there is no question that the two were not in the same topic. There are rules, you know, and we wouldn't want to screw something up horibly! With a nod she'd take note of the technique, forming the seals slowly to make sure she would remember them later. Part of her wanted to test the jutsu out. It would be exciting to end this day with something incredibly powerful, but she decided it wasn't the best plan. There was something about destroying a large section of the training are when she didn't have the means to rebuild it that just didn't quite set right. Maybe the pair did have some differences after all.

She slid through the autotmatic doors of the training facility, out into the street and onto the path that would lead her home. She needed to pick up some fresh fruit for breakfast, and inevitably some Mappo tofu for dinner. Maybe if she was alone she could convince the old lady who ran the stall near their home to add some mixed vegis into the entre for an extra cost? Would Saya even notice that there was extra stuff put in there? Hopefully she'd just think 'yay extra mappo tofu' and not question the added weight. Yes. That would be the best plan probably. Day one of hopefully increasing the variety in her diet was going as well as everything else. This really was a lovely day.

(TWC 6083 claiming 60 speed, 750 for hidden mist jutsu and 1250 for water dragon whipwith 50% discount, 2063 for whirling waters of wowness 1319 to finish ninjutsu amplifier previous training and 701 towards chakra infusion (701/1500) all using the 25% reduction exit and topic closed )
Daiko
Citizen
Stat Page : [url=statpage]Stat Page[/url]

Tue Aug 17, 2021 2:07 pm
Approved.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum