Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Breakaway (exit)Today at 5:15 pmAkki SenjuSomewhere Out There Today at 3:15 pmGoto SenjuAqueous Transmission Today at 2:39 pmDante HyugaWorking With a New Friend!Today at 3:54 amKayori HatakeA Ghost! Where?Today at 3:01 amKayori HatakeJoro and Hebiishi on Party Detail!Today at 1:53 amJoro ShokkuFirst SessionToday at 1:41 amKayori HatakeEvery Rose Has it's Thorn Yesterday at 11:20 pmZim NaraAnother Brick in The Wall Yesterday at 10:01 pmZatoichi HyuugaUnknown shinobi leaves Kumo [Village Exit]Yesterday at 1:49 pmHimari Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
248 Posts - 41%
87 Posts - 14%
69 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
36 Posts - 6%
35 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
24 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Mizuki Ohta
Mizuki Ohta
Missing-Nin (S-rank)
Missing-Nin (S-rank)
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Mizuki Ohta
Mission Record : Mizu's Log
Remove Remove Remove Remove Fūinjutsu Remove Ninjutsu Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Medical
Village : Missing Ninja
Ryo : 330650

Diverged Bloodlines [P, Kenshin, Souji] Empty Diverged Bloodlines [P, Kenshin, Souji]

Thu Jul 01, 2021 1:33 am
Since her return to Suna she had been in the thick of it - coordinating combat training and overseeing war plans with meetings with a plethora of people that, in all honesty, made the sleepless nights of solitude in her office hours of reprieve. Perhaps she was finally living up to her family's lineage, or at least her father’s written obsession with power and control… but turning to those things solely lost him his way and ended up in his demise, so finding a middle ground was something she had to actively seek or else she would find herself walking his footsteps. Which is why she had set time aside to invest in her family, or rather her found family - Kenshin being her brother at this point and Souji her adoptive son. Two incredibly important people in her life that had yet to meet - and now was more a time than any for them to come together. 

So when the message inviting Kenshin to dinner at her home on the outskirts of the village was sent, it was sent with no intent other than to converge her family and grow their bond - let off some steam before the crack down of work was sure to succumb them all. They were all due for it too, seeing as all they had recently been through, and the coming months weren’t going to be kind either. So with the invitation sent, and Souji informed of the coming date in person, she stood in her home - surveying the modern furnishings and clean manner as the sound of Souji bustling in the kitchen would filter in. Her son had insisted he cook for this evening's meal ‘I don’t spend enough time at home…’ The sad thought would filter in between the thoughts of war, scrunching her nose momentarily to bring herself to her full height and forcing her mind to focus on the evening; this was no time for plans and schemes. 

As she stood in the area between the dining area and the living room, with Souji’s heartbeat in her peripheral, she would also hear the soft pounding of another chorus of hearts penetrated her mind - Kenshin - with a knock on her door she would be more than confirmed of his arrival. Going to the door she would stand in the shadow cast by the First Kazekage, though their last meeting was rough to say the least, this meeting was met with a smile and a laugh. “Good of you to join us, though a free meal is a tempting offer for even the least compliant.” Stepping aside she would gesture into her home, only then realizing this was the first time he had been invited in.

Gogyou Bushuugi likes this post

Gogyou Bushuugi
Gogyou Bushuugi
Citizen
Ryo : 0

Diverged Bloodlines [P, Kenshin, Souji] Empty Re: Diverged Bloodlines [P, Kenshin, Souji]

Thu Jul 01, 2021 9:51 am
Lilac eyes traced and dart from left to right, up to down, corner to corner. A faint smile in forming at the corner of his mouth, Souji moved with purpose in the kitchen of his shared home. Today was an important day, for his mother, Mizuki. She was having company over, something that she spoke about with such enthusiasm. There was a warmth that came from here when speaking of this particular individual. “Kenshin, Lord first?” Was the thought that echoed in his head. Perfect recognition of this man upon Mizuki’s ascension at that spire. Souji recalled a certain degree of unease that spewed from him when he first laid eyes on the man. A chill rushed down his spine, even now that he thought about it. 

The presence of a familiar chakra signature sat in his peripheral. As his mother could hear his heartbeat, he could sense her chakra. He decided on a dinners fit for a first impression. He understood how important this was for his mother and did not wish to screw things up, as passively as he was inclined against his own will. Sort of follows him around. It’s been some time since he cooked for anyone, other than his rejected family. Even than it was a chore that became a passion, something he excelled at. The only thing that made him feel safe, outer body in a way. The aromas from the preparations filled the house as fast as he began. Seasonings, spices perfectly blended to knock on the door of any living being. Souji took it upon himself to head out ahead of time and acquire wines and other adult beverages that may suite the occasion. There was nothing worst than having a beautiful meal without the perfect match in drink. 

There was some other matter that needed Mizuki’s attention. Something that Souji have been studying over for some time, since his very first mission as a shinobi of Suna. He’s held this scroll ever since then. There was something he wasn’t quite understanding about the text. Something that he felt that Mizuki, his mother would be more than capable of helping him learn. 

Suddenly he felt a heavy chakra, like a twisted abomination of mixtures enter his passive field of sensing. His eyes immediately shifted from what he was doing to the door of the home. It would seem that Mizuki sensed, or heard this presence as well for she immediately took to the door a fraction before the knocking occurred. Souji, his posture shifted as he prepared for what worse as the presence was suffocating enough to cause him chill. It wasn’t until she opened the door to greet the owner of such a nasty chakra. It was him.... Kenshin, the monster that was at the spire. Souji felt unease from his mere chakra, seeing him only further pushed him into an uncomfortable state. 

SHATTERING GLASS

Eyes widen, Souji fumbled a glass and shattered it. Sure that this would draw their attention, he was embarrassed in that moment. “Shit... M-my bad. Lost track of myself.” He crouched to collect the larger pieces of the broken glass before moving to dispose of it and sweeping up the remaining smaller bits. He noted that Mizuki was rather lax around that man, but something about him made Souji feel overwhelmingly uneasy. Was he a threat? Or was it something more? 

[WC: 565]

Mizuki Ohta likes this post

Shin
Citizen
Stat Page : Shin
RIP Kenshin

Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default

Diverged Bloodlines [P, Kenshin, Souji] Empty Re: Diverged Bloodlines [P, Kenshin, Souji]

Thu Jul 01, 2021 11:26 am
The Ragdoll would smile fondly down at the rather elegant scrawl that adorned the small letter that sat on his desk, an invitation for a small dinner with Mizuki and her son in all but blood, a boy that Kenshin had heard quite a bit about from quite a few people, but never met. Truthfully, Kenshin wasn’t sure whether he would actually like the child or not, based solely on what he had heard… the boy was both brash and extremely arrogant, two of his least favourite character traits, especially from those that were too weak to actually back anything up. He would put up with it for Mizuki though, it had been far too long since he had actually been able to spend some time with her outside of a professional setting, something that he knew he was more than partially at fault for. He was anti-social at the best of times, and Mizuki was extremely busy now that she was the Kazekage… he would have to put more effort into ensuring this didn’t happen again in the future. 

It was getting to be time, so with a small smile he would merge with the earth and make his way towards Mizuki’s, literal, fortress of solitude. He would emerge from the ground a mere meter from the door, and with a small brush of his clothes he would brush off any sand that had clung to him. He would take a few steps forward and knock on the door, his own innate chakra sensory feeling the familiar chakra of Mizuki, and the unfamiliar chakra of her son within. The door would open to reveal Mizuki, an uncommon smile on her face as she laughed and spoke, welcoming The Ragdoll into her admittedly beautiful home… something that far beat out the simple apartment that he had, but really, Mizuki was the type who viewed a home as something more than a simple place to sleep like he did. 

“Please Mizuki, I came here to enjoy the company of my favourite person, not a meal. The meal is just a nice bonus” The Raggedy Man would chuckle, his own happiness only being bolstered by the smile that Mizuki wore… it had been far too long since he had seen her genuinely happy, and it was something he blamed himself for. Kageship was something he thrust upon her, and something that he never really provided any assistance with… and that was a big mistake on his part, one he regretted but couldn’t take back. Thankfully, she was as resilient as ever, and had only grown into a better leader because of that challenge.

His thoughts would be cut off as he heard the shattering of glass, as well as the minor cursing of a boy that could only have been the illusive Souji. The Ragdoll would allow his gaze to flicker over for a moment, before returning to Mizuki with a small smile. 

“So Mizuki, it has been awhile since we last got a chance to truly spend some time together. How have you been? Truly? I am well aware of the challenges of Kageship, and I did a terrible job of preparing you for those challenges… and for that I do apologise.” The Reaper would ask, before apologising to her for the part he played in her stresses. At the same time, he was giving her son the opportunity to clean whatever it was he had broken, and distracting Mizuki from the blunder. 

WC: 582

Gogyou Bushuugi and Mizuki Ohta like this post

Mizuki Ohta
Mizuki Ohta
Missing-Nin (S-rank)
Missing-Nin (S-rank)
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!

Sat Jul 10, 2021 2:03 am
The shattering of glass would make her flinch - not from fear or sheer surprise but from holding back the impulse to immediately check on her son, she didn’t want to portray him as someone who needed dotting on as the first impression Kenshin would have - but she did stop breathing, though her expression didn’t change. She watched his face carefully as his eyes flickered in the direction of the kitchen and the tinkering of glass being collected from the ground and was internally relieved to see him also slide past the event with no hint of concern on his face or in his next words. Which came as a bit of a surprise to her, empathy from him wasn’t something he was known for… or was it concern? “I’ve been fine, truly, if you consider walking the borders of Suna every night til dawn and not sleeping fine. Kageship isn’t the trouble, it's the weight of lives I have dragged into war that weigh on me.” The thoughts of the upcoming months drew her eyebrows down into a slight scowl, robbing her face of the happiness it wore moments before. This expression was more of what she wore on the daily now; anyone who saw her around the village or on her nightly patrols would recognize this look as it seemed to live on the delicate features of the woman. 

Turning from him she would heave a sigh and walk toward the kitchen where the cleaning had finished and she knew some glassware was now missing. Walking past her son who was busying himself with the food preparations she would reach into a cupboard and grab three glasses and the old rum she retrieved on some of her travels - nothing fancy but strong. Setting the glasses down on the counter and pouring a heavy measure for herself and then two more restrained measures in the other two glasses - throwing back her own glass quickly then refilling it at the same level - she would push one of the glasses across to the side of the counter where Kenshin was sure to sidle up to. “Kenshin, may I introduce my son, Souji. Souji, this is Lord First Kenshin… and my first ‘real’ shinobi teacher.” Leaning on the counter she would look into her liquor with a cross between a grimace and a smile. 

“I met him when this place was nothing but rubble and we built the former shit hole into the hub of activity it is today. So much work… and here I am risking it all.” The words were bitter as she downed the glass again and set it down, refilling it. To those who didn’t know her this would seem like excess alcohol but this was simply a warm up for the woman who grew up at the bottom of bottles. In a complete 180 of tone and expression she would turn to Souji and smile tenderly, “What is on the menu my love? You made it as secretive as possible and damn near forced me out of my own kitchen when I offered to help.” As she spoke she bumped her hip into his playfully as she gazed at the gathered ingredients.

wc 534

Shin
Citizen
RIP Kenshin

Sat Jul 10, 2021 2:45 am
Kenshin would take note of Mizuki’s flinching at the sound, but it would change nothing regarding what he had to say or ask, or even his actions. He could see the light surprise in her eyes at his question, and truthfully he wasn’t surprised… It was a bit out of character for him to show concern about others, but Mizuki was special to him. As she spoke he wouldn’t hide the small frown that formed on his face… but as she explained why she was suffering in the way she was, his frown would shift into a small smile. 

“That weight you feel… is one that I have never truly felt, and it is why I chose you as my successor… it’s why you are a far better leader than I could have ever been. You have made it very clear right from the start, you are not going to be forcing anyone to fight in this coming war… and everyone that does choose to fight is doing so out of loyalty to you… not fear, not duty… simple loyalty. You inspire it… and that is one of the most valuable traits a leader can possess… heh, it's why you haven’t dragged anyone into this.” The Raggedy Man would say, before following the woman in the direction of the kitchen. He would watch as Mizuki poured and downed a drink quickly, and it would bring a light smile to his face… her taste in liquor was quite different to his, but they shared one quality… They both loved strong drinks. It was likely due to the fact that it actually took something strong to get either of them to even feel anything, due to their rather unique bodies. 

When Mizuki slid one to him he would simply smirk and down it in one go, a light grimace appearing on his face at the taste… rum wasn’t something he enjoyed much, but he wouldn’t turn it down when it was offered so freely. Before Mizuki could offer him another, he would simply retrieve a small flask from his hip pocket and refill the glass, revealing the clear liquid within. 

“Rum was never my cup of tea, I much prefer my Awamori. This little beauty was a gift from Lilith… it has a seal inside that is tied to the base of my private Kusu stash, so it’s not going to run dry until my stash has. If you would like some, I’d be more than happy to share.” He would say with a small smile, before turning to face Souji properly.

“A pleasure to meet you Souji, and please, call me Kenshin. Mizuki only calls me Lord First because she knows how much I hate it.” He would say with a light smirk, chuckling at the end as he shot Mizuki a playful glare, half out of simple playfulness, and half out of the desire to get Mizuki’s mind off of the upcoming war. This was her home, and she needed to separate business from pleasure tonight. 

“I’ll admit, I too am curious about what we’ll be eating. I’m quite handy in the kitchen myself, I'll have you know.” He would then say, once more chuckling, and no doubt earning him an eye roll from Mizuki. The joke was rather bad, even for him, but that was why he laughed… he never did anything by hand, everything he did in the kitchen was usually done with his threads, and Mizuki knew that fact well. 

WC: 583

Gogyou Bushuugi and Mizuki Ohta like this post

Gogyou Bushuugi
Gogyou Bushuugi
Citizen

Wed Jul 14, 2021 6:10 pm
It was subtle, but Souji knew that they had both acknowledged the shattering of the glass. The flickering of Kenshin’s eyes meeting with his own, dispatched a disturbing chill down his spine. He had not felt anything quite this eerie in a long time. Such direct depths of staggering power from a mere glance would leave the boy correlating it to that of his father. His eyes would collapse from that of the man, and he could perceive the spiraling convolution of chakra exuding from him. Souji did his best to ignore it, but there was only so much of it that he could ignore. 

Upon cleaning the mess he made, he managed his hand at the meal he was assembling. The aroma is developing stronger by the minute, filling the home. Souji took note of his mother as she stepped into the kitchen to gather a few glasses and a frilly bottle of dark liquor. Souji recalled that bottle, remembering the time he aimed to touch it, and admonished him forit. The imagery of Mizuki sternly glaring at him and expressing that he should not touch things he had no business touching — and even then, she held a tone of care. Souji never much minded being disciplined by her, but he never truly enjoyed aggravating her into doing so. She was the last person that he would ever seek to cause a frown. 

The sound of glass chiming being set, liquid pouring from a bottle. Souji took a glance up from what he was doing to spot that she had poured not just two, but three glasses. He paused as she began to speak. She was introducing Kenshin to him, or rather him to Kenshin. Making his way over toward them. He overheard the man speak of his predilections over liquor.It would seem that he was more than just a twisting abomination of chakra. He had some class with him. Picking up the glass of dark drink, Souji held it to his face, sniffing it before looking at them both, mostly for reassurance before he took it back. His eyes widened a bit. It was smooth on the way down, but it dragged with it a very burdensome burn that he coughed from. Kenshin spoke to him, stating it was a pleasure to meet him and that he preferred ‘Kenshin’ over ‘Lord First’ Apparently it was something that galled him and Mizuki knew of this. Souji smiled gingerly as she chuckled on the inside. His mother was just as annoying to him as he was to Sebastian. 

Sup...” Just like that, he spoke with such disregard. “I mean, it is also my pleasure to meet you, Kenshin. My mother rarely speaks about you, so you can imagine my surprise when she told me we were having a guest for dinner.” A decent recovery, but it cushioned the blow of his stumbled character. Soon after, he was asked about what he was making. Souji knew how much his mother did not like being gated from the kitchen, but more so because it probably gated her from her supply of drinks. However, Souji wanted to express to her that he was more than just a trouble making child, he had more delicate skills. His hand was never more steady than when he was in the kitchen. Kenshin would add in a joke that would cause Souji to tilt his head slightly to the right with two blinks before shifting his eyes to his mother holding back a smile from the terrible joke. Souji didn’t gather this one as a man of the apron. “Right....that’s a good one. Anyways, I just thought I should give everyone an assortment of options. So I’m preparing Sushi, Sashimi, Unagi — Kabayaki and Unadon, Tempura, Soba, Onigiri, Yakitori, Sukiyaki, Oden, Miso soup and finally Duck blood soup.” He answered, his hands together as he looked to his mother with a wink. Knowing that she would enjoy the last listed item on their menu. 

Do not worry, I took it upon myself to gather fresh ingredients for these dishes. I wanted everything to be perfect. It’s not often that mother is home. I wanted her to relax for once. Pacing back and forth in your office tends to leave her nerves out of whack.” He said with a light smile, knowingly revealing that he keeps an eye on her from afar. 

[WC: 735]
[Total WC: 1,330]
Mizuki Ohta
Mizuki Ohta
Missing-Nin (S-rank)
Missing-Nin (S-rank)
Survived 2021

Mon Jul 19, 2021 12:05 am
The words Kenshin had spoken were still ringing in her mind even as she drank and joked leaning over the counter. She used to be so alone and now she.. She viewed this village as her home, the home that was stolen from her when the Kyuketsuki were destroyed. It almost felt cathartic in a way that even with no way of knowing her own path she ended up in the same spot as her father. The far away look in her eyes was only for a passing moment but it was noticeable - there was no need to conceal her face here, not with them. 

Raising her eyebrows in mock shock, “Me? Refuse to drink? Did you get hit in the head when you were away?” She would jokingly place the back of her hand on his forehead with a motherly reproach in her voice, “Are you feeling feverish? Souji we might have to operate.” As she drew back her hand from his head she pushed her glass forward for some of the Awamori. “A spread fit for 6 and not 3, Souji you spoil us. Mmmm you’ll find with Awamori in my veins my nerves are far more contained. Using those eyes of yours to watch me instead of sleeping again though… you’re the one who needs to be worried for.” She had noted his cough from the drink and couldn’t help but laugh a little, “First drink?”

Some of the dishes mentioned were already sat steaming in a variety of serving bowls and platters, so setting her glass down with a small clink she began moving them to the table a few feet away and arranging them around the one of the heads of the table so they would be able to sit close enough together to continue talking. Once everything was placed she took her seat at the head, crossing her legs and bringing her glass to her lips with a satisfied sigh - closing her eyes to fully take in the notes of each dish as well as savor the drinks’ deep flavor. Her muscles only then beginning to relax as the drink forced her hypervigilance to take a back seat in her mind - everything ached. 

She would wait until everyone was assembled in their seats before continuing to speak, almost as if to herself aloud, “I have lived so long … I honestly can’t even gauge my own age anymore if I’m honest but the past few years here in Suna has felt more like being home than any other time.. Odd. Say, Kenshin you’ve studied my blood before, is there a way to-” waving her hand around as though she was trying to conjure the words from thin air, “-carbon date me somehow? I have been thinking lately on all my past assignments before I wound up at the steps of this village in search of you and it all just blurs together. Its very… troubling.” , her eyebrows creased for a moment before the thought passed and she brought herself back to the moment with a breathy laugh, “Just an experiment for another time if you could, but tonight we are here to converge my split family.” 

Raising her glass she would call for a toast, “Keiyaku no chi ga koku narimasu yō ni, ‘May the blood of the convanent run thick.’ I read it was something that my clan used to say at formal events… Everything looks fantastic Souji.” She would turn her eyes to her son, pure fondness pouring from her expression, “Thank you.” And turning to Kenshin her expression would shift into one of loyalty and gratitude, “Thank you.”

WC 607

Shin
Citizen
RIP Kenshin

Fri Jul 23, 2021 9:49 pm
Kenshin would smile somewhat softly as he watched Mizuki interact with Souji… it was a side of her that he hadn’t seen her show in quite some time, and it was a side that he was glad that she had finally grown comfortable showing once more. Their playful banter was also rather cute, although he would never outwardly admit that… if he didn’t know better, he would assume Souji was her younger brother rather than her adopted son, but then again, his own experiences with motherly figures was… strange, so he couldn’t even truly say whether that was an accurate assessment. Bleh, and now he was starting to wonder about the complexities of the family unit and all the relationships within it… and with a small smirk he would take another sip of his Awamori. Alcohol truly was a godsend, one of the few things that could truly make him stop thinking all the time. 

Souji’s explanation of what they were eating was enough to make Kenshin blink twice, both at the names of the dishes being made and at how much food he was providing them with… heh, the kid certainly took the expression ‘Cooking up a storm’ to a new level. He would smirk as he filled Mizuki’s glass with his Kusu and took note of Souji’s light cough at the whiskey. 

“If you can get through the rest of that glass I’ll give you some of this, although I won’t give more than one glass unless Mizuki thinks you can handle it.” The Ragdoll would say with an easy smirk towards Souji, the notoriously paranoid man guard firmly down in the presence of Mizuki.

He would help his successor move the dishes that were ready towards the table, following her lead when it came to setting them down, before taking the seat closest to the head on the right side. As Mizuki spoke his mind would begin to race, trying to figure out whether her request was possible. He was no expert when it came to carbon dating or anything similar… but, he did have a way to do it, or rather, he knew a guaranteed way for him to find the exact age of his successor. He would raise his glass when Mizuki gave a traditional toast from her clan, before smiling at the look she shot at her son. When she turned to him, and thanked him as well, The Ragdoll could feel just a tinge of heat in his cheeks… why the hell was he getting embarrassed? She was simply thanking him. Still, the look she sent him… it warmed his cold hearts and he found himself unable to contain the rather large smile that split his face. His eyes, much like her own, radiating loyalty and trust as he gazed at her.

“And thank you Mizuki, for everything.” He would say simply, before taking a small sip of his Kusu. He would wait for Mizuki to serve herself before trying to make any moves towards the food, however, when he did he would politely get himself a small serving of Sushi, a small serving of Sashimi, and one of the Unadon bowls that Souji had prepared. He would give a light and content hum as he tried one of the pieces of Sushi, before turning to Mizuki with an easy smile. 

“Now Mizuki, I will admit, your request is not one that I can really perform… or at least, in the method that you mentioned. I do have a way to accurately determine your age, or rather… I know of a way that I can develop a technique to do exactly that.” He would say, closing his eyes for a moment before opening them to reveal the concentric purple of his Rinnegan in his left eye.

“This eye of mine, The Rinnegan, gives me access to a host of awe inspiring abilities, and one of them allows me to… well, for lack of a better explanation… interact with the souls of those I come into contact with. With this I’m certain that with some testing I could create a technique that I can use to determine the age of your soul… something that won’t care about how little you’ve changed physically over the years.” The Raggedy Man would explain, his soft smile as easy as ever as he explained both one of the Rinnegans abilities and how he could use it to help fulfill her requests. Usually he would keep knowledge of his own abilities close to his chest, but this was Mizuki, and someone that she trusted immensely… he wasn’t about to hide his abilities from his closest confidant. 

WC: 777
Gogyou Bushuugi
Gogyou Bushuugi
Citizen

Tue Aug 03, 2021 7:39 pm
Lilac eyes grazed over the pair that was before him. A feeling of nerves and hoisted walls soon because a calming pond. It did not require the need of the Byakugan to see that Mizuki and Kenshin both allowed their guards to be down, Souji being the empathic sponge that he was could sense this and in turn lowered his completely. This feeling was refreshing to him, in the face of someone he barely knew, yet he felt as if he could...trust him. Perhaps this was misplaced, or not well thought out. 

A shake of his head when he was confronted about the alcoholic beverage that was still within his glass. “Yeah... Probably not my thing either. This is disgusting.” He would say, but finishing his shot because he wasn’t one to waste anything. Upon hearing Kenshin’s offer he would give him a gaze that spoke of consideration, with a shrug of his shoulder he would place his glass before the man in wait of his second shot. “What the hell, why not?” He added. 

Heading back to the kitchen as they moved to help bring over the dishes for their meal. He would hand them the dishes as they came. Taking it upon himself to eye what was left to cook. Leaving them room to speak to one another. As he was finishing up on his end he would collect the last few dishes and motion towards them. At this time Mizuki was giving a heart warming speech that he wouldn’t help but notice the subtly blush on the cheeks of Kenshin. He smiled, playing it off as he took his seat. Assuming that his glass was filled once more he would take in in hand and raised it after the speech was made. Her words, her thanks left him without words. All that he could do was smile. He glanced swiftly over to Kenshin to find that he was in the same boat of blush.

Sipping of the drink he found it to have a much smoother taste and no kickback at all. He could see why the Ragdoll preferred it. He blinked as he looked over to his mother as she helped herself to the meal, looking for her expression. He would do the same for Kenshin as he ate. It would look as though the two enjoyed it enough. He would help himself to various portions, listening in on them as they spoke. 

The summoning of an eye caught his attention. Souji paused as he observed it. His mind wondering what exactly is the ‘Rinnegan’. Subconsciously, his system was flushed with chakra, the veins in his face, temples and eyes bulged as a response to this and his lilacs eyes glazed over with pearl. He could see the very chakra around that eye, both eyes. One quite similar to his own in the chakra flowing about it, dormant, or not. The other pumping with such heavy chakra that his eyes never seem before. Then it all hit him, he could see the multitude of hearts within this man’s body and the chakra that was flowing within him as well as the elements that he held. Souji was quite literally shook. 

What the hell is he?” He would ask himself in the confines of his own mind. Chakra was drawing in from around him, Kenshin as well as his mother and even himself were proficient in natural chakra, he could tell that much. But this man was on an entirely different league in terms of chakra. There was also a bizarre chakra spewing from him. One that seemed to be quite....toxic, or corrupted. He couldn’t help but feel that uneasiness again. 

Then it stuck him, Souji pulled from his pocket a worn scroll. He placed it on the table before him after moving his dish aside. “Its you...” He said breaking their conversation short. His horrid expression due to the active eyes gave him a monster like appearance. He would open the scroll before them. “You’re the man with the tainted chakra... Or you’re close to the one. I found this scroll while on a mission with a jounin. It was buried along side some Hyuuga scrolls. I’ve been studying this for some time trying to learn it’s secrets. But I’ve constantly came into a roadblock every single time. There was a missing component that I never quite seen or heard of before. Not until now, not until I seen you with my eyes. Your chakra is not as it should be, it’s highly corrupted. Almost bleeding and decaying upon sight. ” He looked at Kenshin before looking to his mother. 

His finger trailing to another part of the scroll. “Your chakra holds the key for me to unlocking these secrets I think. But also, it would see that there is more to this than that. A sacrifice...from what I’ve learned a limb or an eye be sacrificed for this to be unlocked as well. Overall, the damn thing says while being exposed to large amounts of corrupted chakra one much utilize natural chakra and the fire element while offering the pure flames a home.” Souji took a deep breath before giving Mizuki a stern expression. “Mother...I need his help, and I’m willing to make this sacrifice. I’ve been willing to do so and I’m not budging on this. I can offer up one of my eyes and you can have it, I don’t care, but something about this element is drawing me in to it.” He looks to Kenshin with the same expression as he slid the scroll over to him. “You can see that I’m not making this up. If this is the only one way as of now, then I want my mother to have my eye. I only trust her with it.” He stated. 

[WC: 971]
[Total WC: 2,301]
Mizuki Ohta
Mizuki Ohta
Missing-Nin (S-rank)
Missing-Nin (S-rank)
Survived 2021

Wed Aug 25, 2021 10:45 am
This conversation took more turns that a winding mountain road - Rinnegan being shown in her presence made her set her jaw with envy, luckily before it had time to manifest into an expression Souji would interrupt with a turn of his own. Speaking of an element she had never heard of.. Or was it an ability? She remained quiet as the two conversed, sipping her drink and taking some of the food onto her plate - nibbling idly as she felt her mind drift to her early years. 

Only snapping back when she heard Souji address her - she was feeling a bit dissociated from the moment so it took a pause for her to nod and speak, “Of course, the road to power isn’t easy and often leaves those who walk it scarred - do what you know to be best for you and if Kenshin can help with it then even better.” her eyes flicked down to the scroll with mild interest - how they grow up so fast is beyond me.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum