Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Life is a HighwayToday at 7:11 pmMegami KuogaBreakaway (exit)Today at 5:15 pmAkki SenjuSomewhere Out There Today at 3:15 pmGoto SenjuAqueous Transmission Today at 2:39 pmDante HyugaWorking With a New Friend!Today at 3:54 amKayori HatakeA Ghost! Where?Today at 3:01 amKayori HatakeJoro and Hebiishi on Party Detail!Today at 1:53 amJoro ShokkuFirst SessionToday at 1:41 amKayori HatakeEvery Rose Has it's Thorn Yesterday at 11:20 pmZim NaraAnother Brick in The Wall Yesterday at 10:01 pmZatoichi Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
248 Posts - 41%
87 Posts - 14%
69 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
36 Posts - 6%
35 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
24 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Gogyou Bushuugi
Gogyou Bushuugi
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Ryo : 0

Just meeting the Squad(Souji) Empty Re: Just meeting the Squad(Souji)

Mon Nov 30, 2020 12:57 pm
The sounds of cleaning to an absurd degree were coming from the room if the Hyuuga. His OCD was getting the better of him, forcing him to tidy up the smallest of details until satisfied. Though he made sure not to cause too much of a ruckus as he was sure that Mizuki was still sleeping. From his bed being made to the books on his shelves being neatly align. The teen would trace over his room with lilac eyes. 'Why am I like this? I've been cleaning since five this morning. It's now eight o'clock. What's more...' Looking over to his desk he would find a folder, neatly tucked. Motioning towards it he would retrieve what was inside. A file of a new member to his team. "Uchiha Sithis... Sunagakure has a way of luring in bloodlines of leaf origins. Why are they wasting my time with this? Ogre and I are good enough. We do not need a third. Hurgh..." The idea of learning another frustrates him. But it was momentary as the assigning was made by his Mizuki.  

Souji knew that there was purpose behind everything that she did. So he would not further dwell over the issue, not when it was attached to her dealing anyway. Storing the file and the folder back he would leave his room, stepping into the hallway of his home he would lightly step down the hall to peak into the room of Mizuki. His eyes would slowly widen as he found her to be gone. Sighing and closing her door. Since she became the kazekage she has been away from home lately. The job proves for be demanding as he could see how much he's been on his own as of late. Though he sees her every once and a while, they talk and share days, its...it seems to be fleeting.  

Now he was in the kitchen of his home, opening the fridge the Hyuuga would grab an apple and two bottles of water. Walking to the door he would place his shinobi boots on and exit the home, locking up behind him. The suna air and temperature was of accustomed to him. Thanks to the cooling dome of the village he could appreciate the inside more. Walking a path towards the training grounds where he was requested to meet with the new member he would bite from his apple. Still...he wondered why it had to be him... because he was the adopted son of the Kazekage did not merit he should be the first to meet this individual. However... it would be of interest to him to be the first to determine if this person was going to mesh well with Sebastian.  

Finally he was at the destination, lilac eyes fell on a boy...playing in the sand? Souji lazily looked to the left. 'What the hell? He didn't see me yet, so I should just walk off and pretend I've never saw him...' He would think to himself. Then the visual of an angry Mizuki would burn vividly into his mental. This caused him to hesitate and discard that thought immediate. Returning his eyes and attention back to the boy he would notice him standing upright. He said nothing as he watched the boy move to sit, it was then that he used his right hand to flick one of the bottles of waters directly at him. Should he not notice the bottle would slam into his chest center. This would prove to Souji that this was about to be a waste of his time. But, if he managed to catch it... still prove to be a waste, just a lucky catch.  

The Uchiha would noticed the teen standing thirteen feet before him. He wore a black turtleneck like shirt that hugs around his neck just over the adams apple. A black jacket with crimson pants and black shinobi boots. A silk white sash that covered his left leg with the Village symbol engraved into.  His right hand was now in his pocket, jacket pocket and his left hand raised to give him a drink of his water. The bitten apple at his feet, left foot just in front. His expression was rather annoyed and his lilac eyes were lazily fixed on the Uchiha. He would then notice... "Sharingan...? But it's different, only one of those tomoe things are in there. Does that mean your eyes are weak? Or are you some sort of mutation of the Uchiha?" His questions were directed at the boy, harsh as they were, he expected an answer. Thinking back on the eyes of his sensei, Zaine - he had three tomoes... Souji would deduce that perhaps there are levels to the uchiha eyes. But why didn't Zaine mention this to him before, he would wonder. His curiosity was beginning to pique as he wondered if that was the case, just what can that level of the sharingan can do.

Removing the bottle of water from his lips he would lower it to his side, maneuvering his fingers, making use of his dexterity to place the cap and tighten it. His piercings would gleam in the sun's rays on his ears and under his lip. Analyzing this boy as he waited for a response.

[WC: 884]

Zaine and Blaisa Sarutobi like this post

Gogyou Bushuugi
Gogyou Bushuugi
Citizen

Mon Nov 30, 2020 4:45 pm
Souji's Stats::

Souji would take a moment to analyze the situation. He knew what he saw, but oddly the Uchiha's eyes were...blue? What more, the boy began to speak and act rather disrespectful towards the Hyuuga. His words would reach him, not landing on kind ears. Souji grew up in a rather disturbing home and he grew accustomed to harsh things and behavior. Though the Uchiha's words were minor in what he has been called before, it still irritated him all the same. His head would tilt to the left as he blankly gleam at the boy. "...Cute. You're new around here, which means you don't really understand quite how things go." His tone filled with a tinge of omniscient. The bottle in his left hand would drop to the ground, splashing what remained of its holding.  

"I'm Hyuuga Souji... There are quite a number of things that I hate... oddly enough you just fell into a good number of them with that little foolishness you just displayed. So, this is what's going to happen. You're in need of a lesson, and I'm going to be the one to teach it to you. Mizuki-san will just have to chastise me later." He began to look on at the boy with a condescending gaze. In fact telling him that he was less than himself. Knowing full well that he would end up in serious trouble with his mother, he cared little about that. This fool before him have provoked him and his numb followings. His right hand would emerge from his right pocket as it would come together with his left before his very chest, a seal was formed. "This will be a three part lesson, it goes as followed. One, I'm going to kick your little annoying ass. Two, you will reflect on what brought said ass kicking in the first place, then learn what not to do to prevent any future ass kicking from me. Three, find your own way to the medical ward... How's that sound?" Suddenly a shroud of smoke would enter their view. As the wind swept the smoke aside the Uchiha would notice not one, but two Souji standing before him. Both of which are not glaring intently, veins swelled around their temples and eyes as those lilac orbs were now glazed over with pearls. The Byakugan was now in use granting them both one hundred meters of vision at three-hundred-sixty degrees radius. All was before his sight and nothing would escape it.  

Souji would then form another set of seals at full speed, Tiger, Rat, Dragon and Serpent. With his eyes capable of seeing the chakra and the network of the Uchiha he would hone in on it collectively - simultaneously his body moved to close the distance between them at a minimum of eight feet. He would move as if he was a blue compared to the Uchiha. His clone still standing where he was formed. 'This should do...' He would think to himself. The Uchiha would then take notice as his body would grow completely stiff, not even a finger could be moved. Sithis chakra was now under Souji's thumb. To make matters worse for him the technique was scaled to the max of Souji's capability - the technique usually held a power of ten, but when used by someone of Souji's prowess that power was escalated to sixty-five! The Uchiha would feel as those he was bound by steel at this point. Unless he was capable of increasing his strength to exceed the power that was capping the tech he would be motionless at this point. And so....

The clone would dart pass the original Hyuuga. At full speed he would close in the distance and stand within one feet of the Uchiha. Looking him down and then up. "I'm not impressed by you... the most you have to offer is a smart ass mouth and even then that can only take you so far..." The clone did not smile, not give an hinting of finding the boy amusing. If anything it gave off a sense of complete annoyance and utter irritation. Those pearl eyes would pierce the very make up of the Uchiha, flesh and chakra. Locating a point of attack. The eyes would scan... It would become clear to him...this boy did not have much in chakra. And so.. the clone would slide his right foot back one foot and bring his left and right hands up, extending his index and middle fingers on both - channeling his chakra at the points of his fingers to meet and form a needle complete invisible to the naked eye unless using chakra vision. But it mattered not, this fool was not able to move a bit. Sithis was now within the Clones Divination. His right extended fingers would slam into the left chest of the boy as his left into the lower right of his torso. Connecting with two tenketsu, thus blocking them releasing minor blunt force from the strikes.  

The Original Souji would peer on as he knew what was to come next. Sithis chakra as a whole would be knocked down by five points while his actions point down by twenty points. But his assult would not end there, the clone breaking his attack pattern would retract his right palm to the side of its torso. Chakra would build up within the entire right palm as it was then thrust at point blank speed and power equivalent to Souji's chakra - scaling it to the max which went from twenty power to seventy in power directly at his ribcage. This would without a doubt send a massive amount of chakra to course thorugh the point of impact and breaking up to two or three of his ribs. The blow would manifest as an invisible force to the uchiha should he not use his sharingan at a fifty centimeter diameter with knock back power to carry and send the boy flying twenty meters as the invisible cone reached a peak of one meters itself. Sithis would be forced to make space the total meters unless coming to contact with something to shorten it which would provide crashing damage. The sand and the force of the attack would whip about the clothing and the face of the clone and the original.  

The clone standing upright with its eyes fixed on the Uchiha, the Original releasing the seal as it was no use in holding it any further. Souji would stand his position as he too looked on at the boy as he either was sent flying the full meters, or crashed into something to shorten the launch he was intended to be sent back. Regardless, he already knew what he was going to do next. "Come on... get your ass up! I've only just begone, I'm still not done with my lesson!" He would project his voice. 

[WC: 1,157]
[Total WC: 2,041]

Jutsu and AP used::

Gogyou Bushuugi
Gogyou Bushuugi
Citizen

Thu Dec 03, 2020 7:14 am
Pearl eyes fell onto the palms of hands. The Hyuuga teen would intensely observe his chakra within himself, fingertips to core. Quite disappointed in the results of this technique once again. 'I see... Even now, that technique is nothing more than a tool to knock one off their balance. Interesting...' His thoughts echoed. Souji returning his gaze to the Uchiha. He was still talking his mess, even more he was testing the patients and self control of the teen.  

Looking to his clone, Souji would depart with words. "Watch him... I have much to figure out. I won't grant him any more of my time." The clone would nod as Souji turned and motioned to leave the training grounds. "You're not fit to be on the same squad as me and Ogre... Perhaps someone more charitable than us will take in a sand worm such as yourself. Challenge me when you're stronger. I'd like to see if you can back those words of yours up, properly. And another thing..." He stopped, looking over his right shoulder with Byakugan ominously glaring at the Uchiha seeing him from within and out. "If you dare to use Mizuki-san against me again... I will not hesitate to make you wish for death... I mean it." He said, cold air filled the area swiftly.  

The teen would take his leave. Once out if eyesight the clone, after properly watching the Uchiha to prevent any form of sneak attack would poof I to a cloud of smoke, said more being carried off into the wind.

[EXIT]
[WC: 261]
[Total WC: 2,302]

Claims are as followed -

46 AP
2000 WC to claim Thousand Flying Water Needles of Death V7
302 WC towards total accumulated wc in learning Gentle Fist: Shattering Thrust [1018/1500] - New Accumulation [1320/1500]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum