Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Working With a New Friend!Today at 3:54 amKayori HatakeA Ghost! Where?Today at 3:01 amKayori HatakeJoro and Hebiishi on Party Detail!Today at 1:53 amJoro ShokkuFirst SessionToday at 1:41 amKayori HatakeEvery Rose Has it's Thorn Yesterday at 11:20 pmZim NaraAnother Brick in The Wall Yesterday at 10:01 pmZatoichi HyuugaBreakaway (exit)Yesterday at 8:13 pmAkki SenjuSomewhere Out There Yesterday at 5:48 pmMegami KuogaUnknown shinobi leaves Kumo [Village Exit]Yesterday at 1:49 pmHimari HyuugaIchirō Ishitoya (WIP)Yesterday at 9:30 amAyato Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
248 Posts - 41%
87 Posts - 14%
69 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
36 Posts - 6%
35 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
24 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Noboru Kaito
Noboru Kaito
Master
Master
Stat Page : The father,
The son,
The daughter
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Kumogakure
Ryo : 155

Lightning in the Wind Empty Lightning in the Wind

Sat Jun 05, 2021 3:08 pm
This fucking heat again. Kaito hated this fucking place with a passion. Why would his predecessors ever want to hold this position, it escaped Kaito’s comprehension. Yet did the Kumogakure forces once again march onto Sunagakure… if for different reasons, and in far fewer numbers. The Byakugan of the Raikage would flash on so he could take in the sights and understand the lay of the land, carefully spying for any unwanted visitors.

In very similar armors, with Noboru distinguishing himself for not wearing the balaclava, instead letting his face be seen underneath the pyramidical hat, the two Lightning Country natives made their way towards the Cleft, a familiar structure Kaito had seen once before in his life. Hopefully by the time he made it back to his homeland the Heavenly Gates he had been commissioned would be up, to greet an awed visitor as much as the Cleft did.

He once again would speak to Ryuzaki without turning to him. “While we are in the Sunagakure, I expect you to abide by the same rules I gave you before. However, you are no longer a genin. You are a chunin, and more importantly, you are my bodyguard, as I was to our previous Kage. The Darkened Skies armor sends a message. A silent observer, a shadow within a shadow.” A clever play of words, if one could say so. “Not a threat. Not a warning. A promise.”

Once they got towards the Cleft, Kaito made his way to the familiar guardhouse, where he would wait to see who waited to greet the duo.
-----------------

WC: 264
Nuraihyon Shinkou
Nuraihyon Shinkou
Genin
Genin
Stat Page : The Red Shadow
Mission Record : Cookbook
Remove Taijutsu Remove Ninjutsu Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Konohagakure
Ryo : 159

Lightning in the Wind Empty Re: Lightning in the Wind

Sat Jun 05, 2021 8:00 pm
It wasn't odd for the jounin to be in the cleft, but today he had left a minion in his own image standing guard. The original had something to tend to but his Clone could do the job just as well. As the two came toward the gate, the clone would stand and walk out to greet them," And to what do we owe this pleasure... The Raikage huh? Different bloke...but what is a political leader doing at the gates of Suna under...no summon?," true the clone was curious as to why Kumo was back in Suna, but nothing would be prevalent enough for him to think this was an attack.
Ryuzaki
Ryuzaki
Citizen
Stat Page : Ryu
Remove Taijutsu Remove Fūinjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Ryo : 0

Sun Jun 06, 2021 10:03 am
Ryuzaki traveled behind his Kage as they approached the gates of Suna. The heat was getting to Ryu as he was unfamiliar being so tightly wrapped up, the darkened skies armor covering every inch of his skin. "Roger, seen and not heard" Ryu replied to his Kage his low flat voice made staticy by the mask. They made their way to the guard post of the gates. Ryu would be on guard in this situation, he still was not sure what was going on, but at the same time, It did not matter. The pair were here and Ryu was to make sure nothing happened to his village leader, he would not fail again, especially on his first assignment as a chuunin.

WC: 123
Noboru Kaito
Noboru Kaito
Master
Master
The son,
The daughter

Sun Jun 06, 2021 3:38 pm
Ryuzaki’s words comforted Kaito; not that Kaito believed that he would be a nuisance anyway, but because it told Kaito he would be quick to pick up the intention behind commands, and hopefully a resourceful individual to have around.

By the time the duo reached the forgiving shade of the Cleft, they were met at the gate by the guard within, mayhaps alarmed that an unannounced from a village that once gripped the Sunagakure in an iron fist. A rusted iron fist, but iron nonetheless. The man that met them had a few observations and a question which he promptly brought up, inquisitive but no hint of rudeness. While Kaito could be a smartass or try to be curt, he felt there was no need to create tension. “Yes, my predecessor stepped off, and made me his successor. I am Noboru Kaito, the Eleventh Raikage of Kumogakure. Beside me is Ryuzaki Nara. While I understand there was no summons, nor did I send an envoy ahead of myself to announce my visit, I was in the neighbouring country for the Chunin Exams and decided to use the calm weeks between events to visit Sunagakure. I wish to speak with Master Kenshin, purely business, mind you.” After introducing himself and Ryuzaki, Kaito presented his ID, and expected Ryuzaki to have done the same, as they would need to be validated by the gate guard to enter the Sunagakure. “I hope this won’t be an issue? We travelled quite a bit, and I could really use some of the famous mint tea brewed around these parts.”

---------------------------
WC: 528
TWC: 264
Nuraihyon Shinkou
Nuraihyon Shinkou
Genin
Genin
Stat Page : The Red Shadow
Mission Record : Cookbook
Remove Taijutsu Remove Ninjutsu Remove Default
Village : Konohagakure
Ryo : 159

Mon Jun 07, 2021 9:41 pm
Here to see Kenshin? Ibari's clone gave a small sigh as he shook his head not wanting to give away too much but with everything going on transparency was needed," At the moment Kenshin will be unavailable to be seen without...prior knowledge. There are things going on that i cannot speak on or give away, but if your meeting with the Ragdoll is truly needed then I will speak with him on your behalf and see if he will take you in. If there are no objections to this then i will have you both sign in with your estimated time of stay and go from there," should there be no objections, Ibari would hand them the cliboards and let them sign in before letting them in.
Noboru Kaito
Noboru Kaito
Master
Master
The son,
The daughter

Tue Jun 08, 2021 7:54 am
A busy man wouldn’t take visitors without prior appointment, Kaito might’ve expected as much considering he had operated the same way even when he was a jonin, but hopefully Kenshin would make an exception to the visit of a Kage, especially when he was the Raikage. Sheer curiosity should hasten the meeting. What piqued Kaito’s interest was that there were things happening which albeit they could not be disclosed, were relevant enough that required mention. Kaito masked his surprise by maintaining his stoic appearance, his face as though carved from the Cleft’s stone.
“It is important I meet Kenshin at this time, so if you’d be so kind as to arrange the meeting, I would be very grateful”, Kaito said, taking the clipboard from the clone’s hand to sign his info and an estimated time of stay of two weeks. He showed his clipboard to Ryuzaki and tapped his pen twice on the dates so he could mimic the writing and keep everything properly, before handing the clipboard back to the clone. “We have around two weeks, so if the meeting could be arranged within this timeframe, it would be perfect. It should take no longer than a few hours.”
--------------------
WC: 200
TWC: 728
Ryuzaki
Ryuzaki
Citizen
Stat Page : Ryu
Remove Taijutsu Remove Fūinjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default

Wed Jun 09, 2021 5:14 am
Ryuzaki stood watching the man in front of them detailing his every move, making sure no threatening action was to take place. This was his first time being a bodyguard, he had guarded territory before but never a person, let alone a person of this importance to him. Ryu aimed to take a place within the Storm Ops, which had recently been renamed the Summit Ops. Within the Summit organizational branch of the village, Ryu knew that guarding targets was a common assignment, he would use this trip to get used to that task.  Ryu took the clipboard and pen and copied everything his Kage had written in terms of dates and passed it back to the Suna ninja. Once the conversation was over he would proceed forward a few steps behind the 11th Raikage, lord of lightning.

Exit into Suna 
WC: 138
TWC: 260

Claiming 260 words for 1554/1875 Chidori Senbon - previous wordcount.
Daiko
Citizen
Stat Page : [url=statpage]Stat Page[/url]

Thu Jun 10, 2021 1:29 pm
Lightning in the Wind FNbQpoZ
Noboru Kaito
Noboru Kaito
Master
Master
The son,
The daughter

Fri Jun 11, 2021 12:19 pm
/exiting into Sunagakure
TWC: 728
281 towards Earth Shaker, previously worked on here, unlocking B-Rank
447 words towards A-Rank Earth Shaker, making new total 1760/1875 (all at 25% discount)
Gonk
Gonk
Citizen
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Sharky Boi
Remove Taijutsu Bukijutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Village : Kirigakure
Ryo : 151400

Fri Jun 11, 2021 3:52 pm
Lightning in the Wind Gonkfi25
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum