Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Life is a HighwayToday at 7:11 pmMegami KuogaBreakaway (exit)Today at 5:15 pmAkki SenjuSomewhere Out There Today at 3:15 pmGoto SenjuAqueous Transmission Today at 2:39 pmDante HyugaWorking With a New Friend!Today at 3:54 amKayori HatakeA Ghost! Where?Today at 3:01 amKayori HatakeJoro and Hebiishi on Party Detail!Today at 1:53 amJoro ShokkuFirst SessionToday at 1:41 amKayori HatakeEvery Rose Has it's Thorn Yesterday at 11:20 pmZim NaraAnother Brick in The Wall Yesterday at 10:01 pmZatoichi Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
248 Posts - 41%
87 Posts - 14%
69 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
36 Posts - 6%
35 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
24 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Nasu
Citizen
Stat Page : Uchiha boi
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Genjutsu
Village : Kirigakure
Ryo : 26850

Search for lost texts Empty Search for lost texts

Tue Apr 27, 2021 4:59 pm
mission:

“A mission! I guess that means it's finally time to get back into things.” Nasu hadn't been going out on missions lately instead he been doing some personal training. It was about time something came his way. There was no chance he would be left to do nothing for too long. Nasu started to read the details of the mission. This mission was an information retrieval mission. He and a new ninja he had never heard of, where to find some long lost information. They were tasked to bring it back to the village and inscribe it on new scrolls. “I wonder if I can find anything about the Uchiha during this mission.” Nasu doubted he would though. "So we are meeting today down by the village gates at 10:30." Nasu still had an hour till he had to be there. Nasu didn't have much to do after eating some breakfast so he went down to the gates a bit early. One of the worst parts about this mission though was that Nasu had no idea what this other ninja looked like. “I wonder if I'll even notice them when they get here.” It was oddly packed at the gates today. There's usually not so many people walking around down at this part of the village, especially not at this time in the morning. All the people might make it harder for Nasu to spot this other ninja. Nasu was just leaning against a wall waiting for someone to come nearby who was wearing a ninja headband. Then, through the crowed of people, Nasu finally saw someone else walking around with a ninja headband on. It seemed to be a girl that was way shorter than him. "She may be able to get in to harder to reach places." This made Nasu chuckle a bit. Nasu was just watching her until he decided to go up to her and ask if she was going on the same mission as him. “Hey I'm Nasu Uchiha. Are you here for the information gathering mission?

WC=343
Cosplay Queen Saya
Cosplay Queen Saya
Citizen
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Saya
Remove Puppetry Remove Default
Clan Specialty : ninjutsu
Ryo : 58600

Search for lost texts Empty Re: Search for lost texts

Tue Apr 27, 2021 9:27 pm
current cosplay:
Search for lost texts D9acab9284c8d14a021d28809fdd04bc08a3e530

The konoichi turned to look at nasu as he began to speak, furrowed her brow and began to answer an appologetic no when sound in just inside the gate drew her attention. I cannot say it was a coincidence that there happened to be a street merchant selling musical instruments just outside the gate. The day before it had been Saya herself who'd let them in after a rivetting performance. Still it was quite convenient that they'd be set up just in earshot of where Nasu happened to be looking for his teammate. A little too convenient for my taste.

"This one goes out to the awesome ninja who gets the honor of teaming with me on this next mission! Hit it Koichi!!!! " Music started up with heavy harmonic chords that ushered her into the first lines. To say she was dressed uniquely would be an understatement. Her outfit looked more like an old style military jacket then anything else, White on white with a blue overcoak. The wig that hid her bunned blonde hair was much darker, pulled back into a tight ponytail. She stood atop a makeshift stage that seemed to be comprised of two shipping pallets placed right beside each other and she had a microphone. Where did she even get that from?! My dear listeners let me tell you this is exactly what we've been waiting for. This is the true start of her story and I for one am THRILLED to be experiencing it.

"I'mma get a scholarship to kings college, prolly shouldn't brag but dag I amaze and astonish, problem is I gotta lotta brains but no polish--I gotta holler just to be heard but with every word I drop--CRAP THANK YOU ALL! SEE YOU NEXT TIME". She bounced about the stage for half a verse before she noticed movement in the crowd. It was probably the village guard trying to see what the disturbance was and quell it. That meant it was time. She zipped off her stage, grabbing the pinochio doll from it's place holding up one of the lights and shot off into the crowd as fast as her tiny legs would carry her. In transit she shucked off item after item, dropping the wig first, then the coat, and generally changing from the look of a thin man to her standard bright orange and red Mission outfit. Then she realized she'd forgotten the pink wig. Her eyes shifted backwards to ensure she hadn't left it on stage right as she approached where natu happened to be. Oh. Oh dear. She couldn't see him. She assumed the way was clear and she couldn't see him. She was going to run into him. This Is not how she liked to make impressions.

(TWC 460)
Nasu
Citizen

Wed Apr 28, 2021 8:46 am
Nasu watched as this ninja performed. It was funny to watch someone so enthusiastic about going on a mission. It definitely wasn't the entrance Nasu was expecting for who he could tell was his team mate. It was pretty easy to figure out how she acts as well. Probably going to be someone very energetic. Maybe a bit self centered as well after telling Nasu that he's lucky he gets to go on a mission with her. After she jumped off the stage in a hurry Nasu watched her slowly push through the crowded odds are trying to find him. She had a look on her face like she screwed up. So Nasu went towards her too. He pushed through the crowd of people between them to try to get to her. After getting through he then realized “oh yeah. I have no idea what she looks like.” Nasu had just been pushing through a crowd. There was nobody in an old military kind of suit thingy so he just went to the gates. Nasu was just leaning against the village gates when he spotted the same girl who looked like she had screwed up from earlier, also coming out of the crowd of people. She looked very different than she did on stage. She had completely changed her clothes and hair in such a short amount of time. It was somewhat amazing that she could do it so quickly. The girl also started to head to the gates. This time around Nasu was hoping when he goes up to her that she wouldn't say “no not my mission sorry.” That would just be a pain for him. He just wanted to get on the road to start his mission properly. The girl seemed to be scanning the area while walking up to the gates. Nasu, not knowing what else to do by this point, just approached her. He walked slowly kind of scared by this person. After all that entrance was a bit much for him. He walked up behind her and tapped on her shoulder and said excuse me. She turned around and now Nasu got a good look at what she actually looked like. “Hi I'm Nasu Uchiha. That was a hell of an entrance or just performance you had. Are you also here for a mission to gather some information?" Nasu was hoping this was the girl because they were already late on leaving.

WC=408
TWC=751
Cosplay Queen Saya
Cosplay Queen Saya
Citizen
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!

Wed Apr 28, 2021 10:18 am
Nasu's trip to the gate was cut short as the small girl arrived at the scene at about the halfway point. Having not seen her approach, and making no mention of having interacted with her in the position she was placed she would crash into him into the ground knocking herself backward a clear foot or so from the sheer impact of their bodies.

"OOF! Hey watch where you're going man I'm trying to find my training partner here!" She felt a bit winded. Hitting someone at her full speed was like running face first into a brick wall. She pushed off quickly with her hands, weight shifting to the balls of her feet as she flung herself upwards to flip once, catching the ground with a hop, then a second hop as she lost balance, before finally resting again.

"Tria... You ran into him. I keep telling you to watch out where you're going. You can't just run face first into someone and then say its their fault. " The second voice would probably be odd to most. Glancing around there was no second ninja speaking. Instead the sound came from the small wooden doll held tightly in her left hand.

(661 active jutsu: ventrilloquism 1170ap-5=1165 remaining)
Nasu
Citizen

Wed Apr 28, 2021 12:53 pm
Ouch.” Nasu had fallen right onto the ground. There was a small girl who had run right into him and pushed him from his back. It sent him straight forward and he hit the ground. Nasu slowly started to just get back up when the girl started to get up. She started to yell at Nasu a bit while he was just standing there. He didn't know how to act. He was just rubbing the back of his neck in a really awkward state. Even though the yelling was short it was probably the most awkward Nasu had felt in a bit of time. It didn't seem like she cared very much though. Nasu’s thoughts got cut short though by a second voice. This voice was telling the girl off. Saying that she ran into Nasu. Nasu was very confused though. He heard the voice but didn't see anyone there. Unless it was just a voice carried over by the wind from a different conversation there must have been someone else. Nasu looked over her but didn't see anyone behind her. He might have just been hearing things. Nasu looked down at her to look if she was confused at all and saw something in her hand. It was a puppet. Nasu though that was probably what was making the noise. It was kind of weird though that her own puppet was yelling at her. “Hi I'm Nasu Uchiha and I'm your teammate for this mission.” Nasu just decided to introduce himself after the yelling and then the silence. “Maybe we can finally get this mission started and I'm sorry I bumped into you. I didn't see you coming.

WC=279
TWC=1030
Cosplay Queen Saya
Cosplay Queen Saya
Citizen
Survived 2021

Wed Apr 28, 2021 8:48 pm
This was the guy. The new teammate that she'd been sent to do a mission with, and in true Saya style she'd started the interaction by literally bowling him over. Yea, Seems about right. She perked up as he introduced himself, taking a deep breath before responding.

"I'M SAYA AND ONE DAY IM GOING TO BE THE PREMIER COSPLAY PERFORMER OF THE VILLAGE HIDDEN IN THE RAIN!" Pinochio let out a long sight. If he were able he would have hung his head into his hand, but alas he was but a personified small wooden doll and had no autonomy. As soon as the words left her lips she realized that she'd gotten too excited, and in that excitement failed to control the volume of her voice. Instead of a suave greeting she'd kinda... yelled at him... Again.

"Sorry. I was excited. I don't like... Get to see people often, I mean I get to see lots of people cuz theres people in the missions but the last time I talked to one was a shopkeeper I was doing missions for... Or was it that one thief that keeps accidentally running into me? Anyway I've been kind of like a lone bunny up until now so i'm like. a little excited to be able to work with someone and stuff. " She dropped her eyes to the ground immediately after vomiting exactly what she thought into the air unfettered by the realization that it was an overshare. Thankfully Pinochio took over.

"Yes. This is Saya. I'm Pinochio. I'm like her teacher... of sorts. She is very pleased to be working with you. "

(TWC 932 jutsu active" ventrilloquism -5 ap total=1160)
Nasu
Citizen

Thu Apr 29, 2021 12:58 pm
Nasu wasn't prepared for the amount of energy Saya had. She seemed to be ready to take on the world. It seemed like she wouldn't let anyone stand in her way to reach her dream. But it also hit Nasu that he didn't even have a dream of his own. He would definitely have to think about this later. She then started rambling on a bit more. She said sorry and started to talk about the number of people she talks to. She said the only people she talked to were people on missions. It seemed that she was very lonely. If the only people she talks to are people on missions she probably had little to no friends. To be fair though Nasu only had maybe one. The only person he's talked to more than once is Gonk. Then after her ramble was over Nasu could tell she said more than she planned to. But then that voice came back. It was her puppet after all. Her puppet spoke and said its name as well as summarized everything Saya said in one line.“Hi, Pinocchio. And Says if it makes you feel any better I don't talk to many people either. The one person who I'm trying to become friends with is Gonk. He's out at the chunin exams right now though. I'll try to introduce you guys when he gets back. Well, it's probably about time we leave and go start the mission. We've been here for way too long. We're already late as well. Plus all that extra energy you have will come in handy here to get there.” Nasu turned to the gates and looked out of them. He then turned back to Saya and tried to be kind. He had a warm smile on his face trying to be welcoming. “Are you ready to go, Saya?”

WC=311
TWC=1341
Cosplay Queen Saya
Cosplay Queen Saya
Citizen
Survived 2021

Thu Apr 29, 2021 7:48 pm
"Right! We can talk and run at the same time. PINOCHIO ENGAGE OPPERATION GOTTA GO FAST" Pinochio did not in fact have any ability to activate opperation gotta go fast. To prevent sounding like a broken speaker box he was... You guessed it, A small unalive wooden doll. Still Bright blue threads flashed from her fingertips to grasp hold of her form and she was off. With her skillful achievement with a human body technique she could move at a significantly faster rate, going from her modest 40 to a blinding 87. S was off like a rocket the direction she assumed the mission was. After going a couple hundred feet, hoping that her partner was actually following, she stopped to turn around. Her only plan was away from the village.....

"Sorry. I dunno where we're going. But we can def talk along the way and that's fun!"

(1080 ventrilloquism stopped, active jutsu: skillful art -30 jutsu Ap total=1130)
Nasu
Citizen

Thu Apr 29, 2021 11:19 pm
Says had gone off in a rush. Nasu couldn't keep up with her. She was going way too fast for him. Lucky Says looked back realizing she had no idea where she was going. First thing Nasu told her was “I know I said you should use all your built up energy but maybe that was a mistake. Your way too fast for me.” Nasu then started to take the lead and took them in the right direction. On the way Nasu asked Says a few questions. He wanted to know who she was. It was kind of weird for someone to just show up in the village one day wanting to be a shinobi. Then also wanting to be a premier cosplayer. So Nasu asked her about who she was and about her past hoping he would learn a bit more. Maybe even make a new friend. He also added “if you have anything you want to ask as well go ahead. We have about an hour until we get to our mission starting point.”
WC=176
TWC=1517
Cosplay Queen Saya
Cosplay Queen Saya
Citizen
Survived 2021

Thu Apr 29, 2021 11:30 pm
This was what she was missing this whole time. For Saya and Pinochio it was a natural understanding. Of course they knew everything about each other.... They'd been together forever and were also literally the same person. This newcomer, however, was just learning about her existence.

"Oh well I'm sayatria S--"

~Nope. don't do that.~ Her statement was cut short as Pinochio intervened. He was speaking in her head, both because she needed time after ending her ventrilloquism before she could activate it again, and because it was important to stop her subtly from pointing out the power of her blood.

~Two things. FIrst, Let's keep your senju blood under wraps for now. Second, If you can gain further insight into your clan you can unlock your mokuton mastery to a whole new level. You're a pureblooded Konoichi of the Senju clan. Try to remember what you were taught.~

"Uh. Sayatria, daughter o-- I'm from the outer country. I've only actually been in the village like a year or so. Parents thought I had what it takes to become a ninja, thought it would be a great learning opportunity, blah blah blah. Yanno boring stuff. What about you? What's your story?" She wracked her brain, allowing her focus to split. It was easy to simply follow Nasu as they traveled to wherever the heck they were going. If she were honest she didn't remember right now what they'd even been on their way to do. Senju. Senju. The name felt so important. Why though?

(1334 skillful art stopped )
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum