Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
The Culling Games: Ninth MatchToday at 11:52 amMarabelle Blossom1,2, 3....Today at 11:52 amMarabelle BlossomTea with Youta, Z, and Dante Today at 11:52 amMarabelle BlossomIchirō Ishitoya's Mission LogToday at 9:47 amIchirō IshitoyaShiru Iyasu Mission RecordToday at 2:16 amShiru IyasuIlluminate the UmbraYesterday at 8:32 pmShiro HyugaBrutalityYesterday at 8:29 pmShiro HyugaThe Culling Games: The FinalSun May 05, 2024 8:50 pmHimari HyuugaMy Immortal Sun May 05, 2024 6:02 pmTalon TauMerchant MonsterSun May 05, 2024 5:58 pmHebiishi Orochi
Top posting users this month
24 Posts - 36%
11 Posts - 16%
9 Posts - 13%
8 Posts - 12%
4 Posts - 6%
3 Posts - 4%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Nasu
Citizen
Stat Page : Uchiha boi
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Genjutsu
Village : Kirigakure
Ryo : 26850

Search for lost texts - Page 2 Empty Re: Search for lost texts

Fri Apr 30, 2021 1:19 pm
Nasu listened to the bit Saya told him. It wasn't much but it was something. She seemed to have a childhood she didn't want to share. She didn't even say her last name. Nasu didn't care much though everybody shared things about himself at a different rate. “I'm Nasu. Nasu Uchiha. I've lived in this village my whole life. I haven't been doing many missions lately though. I don't exactly have any goals yet so I'm not that interesting of a person really. I kinda just want to make some friends and then keep them safe. I'm only 14 though so I guess I haven't been in the village for that long. I'm kind of an open book so there's just not much to me. I just get my missions done and hope that I can make some friends while doing so."

WC=142
TWC=1659
Cosplay Queen Saya
Cosplay Queen Saya
Citizen
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Saya
Remove Puppetry Remove Default
Clan Specialty : ninjutsu
Ryo : 58600

Fri Apr 30, 2021 10:55 pm
He was an uchiha. Shit shit shit shit. That could be a problem, but generally this was fine. They hadn't really found a direct connection that would push them into close communication. She could just disconnect after.......And then he said it. The magical phrase that ensured our dear protagonist was almost definitely going to be doing anything in her power to make him a friend.

"Wh. I'm only sixteen!!!! we're practically the exact same age! This. Is. Perfect. We're gonna be super awesome best friends forever and go on missions together and train together and become an unlikely duo that ends up making a name for themselves and probably saving the world!" Pinochio wanted to intervene. He wanted to so badly, but sweet Saya had no clue of the history of their clans. To be fair the chances that hatred was universal, or all encompasing was pretty low, so it was probably fine, but any red flags had been completely lost on her.

The puppetry duo paid little attention to the scenery passing quickly around them. Saya was focused on learning everything about her new friend and pinochio was a small nonsentient wooden doll.

"I want to make friends and protect people too! yanno like in between gigs. Performance and the arts is like. Really important to me"

(1552 1130 ap+10=1140)
Nasu
Citizen

Sat May 01, 2021 10:52 pm
Nasu didn't realize that after basically saying he wants to be her friend that Saya would then plan out his life for him. It kind of freaked him out a bit. Having someone say that they're going to become a duo and do missions and train together and then save the world was just weird. Nasu was also surprised that Saya didn't seem to care about him being an Uchiha. Worked for him though. Nasu then realized he probably should reply to Saya. After she said all that he should really say something. “Wow you have some high hopes. You want to become a cosplayer, make some friends, and save the world.” Before anything more could be said they arrived at their destination. Their starting point for the mission was a trashed battle field. There was wood from broken trees and buildings everywhere. You could see the amount of destruction that much has happened here. There were also a couple of seeable corpses. Nasu turned to Saya and said “a lot must have happened here. But I guess it's also time to start a search. We can either search together or separately what you would like to do.”  

WC=198
TWC=1857
Cosplay Queen Saya
Cosplay Queen Saya
Citizen
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!

Sat May 01, 2021 11:01 pm
"well of course! You gotta have high aspirations yanno? My mother once told me she thought of at least six impossible things before breakfast." She knew good and well that quote was taken directly from a movie she'd watched before bed the night before. I wouldn't say anything though. Let her have this dear listeners, she needs it. As they approached the battlefield, her eyes went wide. There was so much death hanging in the air. As much as she wanted to be a great ninja, she didn't like mass graves to be a cost of war. Her generally perky demeanor dropped significantly at the consideration.

"We could split up, but this is kinda creepy... Hopefully theres no one around. " Her eyes dated to and fro before she realized she didn't exactly remember what they were looking for out here.

"What... What are we looking to retrieve again? Doesn't seem like theres much here asside from death." As she waited for a response her mind shifted back to her past. To her father. There had been daily lessons in the power of the senju clan up until the point when it became clear she didn't hold the focus to actually benefit. If only they'd known she would have retained some of the information metaphorically beaten into her head. Half of it actually made it into the notebook for refference later, but the other half was lost in the spiraling void of Saya's constantly shifting mindscape.

(TWC 1385)
Nasu
Citizen

Sat May 01, 2021 11:32 pm
"So alone it is then. and were not looking for anything in specific. Were looking for any information that might be left behind about other villages or clans. Or about our village that we need to bring back so no one else can get their hands on it. This means searching bodies as well as the wreck of buildings. From where we are now i'll take the mess to the east and you take to the west. We should meet back her every 45 minutes to see what we each found and make sure were both still safe." Nasu didn't wait for a response back from Says before he already went off. He started with a couple of bodies he found around. They all carried nothing interesting though. There were barely even any ninja tools. Nasu then took on some rubble. He pushed some stones around and searched for any scrolls he might find. But all that he managed to find was a picture of someone's family. Nasu dug around for 30 odd minutes until he started to head back to where they started. He didn't have anything to bring back so he just hoped that Says found something even semi interesting. 

WC=202
TWC=2059
Cosplay Queen Saya
Cosplay Queen Saya
Citizen
Survived 2021

Sat May 01, 2021 11:41 pm
"Right. Anything from villages that could be useful." That was just nebulous enough for Saya to find interesting. She headed off the the ruins to the east, Stopped mid step, and then turned to head the opposite way as she remembered Nasu's suggestion. There was alot here.

"Hm. Oh. This could be something." She reached down to check the body of a fallen Kiri ninja, finding several pictures of his family tucked under his headband. While most wouldn't find that important the small girl recognized his need to keep them close and tossed them in her bag. Continuing on, she checked about the ruins, picking and placing various objects at her whim. It was more around the fifty minute mark when she headed back to check in with Nasu.

"Okay so like. I found alot of important stuff. Pictures of family and pets, A love note, various notes to family or letters home, and some random stuff that's less interesting. " The less interesting things had been found at the end of her search. She'd found a few rolled up bits of scroll bearing the seal of kiri, She figured maybe those could be reused for drawings or sealing at the least...If she could figure out how to unseal the stupid things. Otherwise she'd found pocket sized book with the leaf crest on it that locked around the edge and a few ninja tools.

(1618)
Nasu
Citizen

Sat May 01, 2021 11:56 pm
Normally Nasu would start looking for someone if they didnt come on time but in this case he decided to wait a bit. Even though this was his first day meeting Saya he could tell her mind wondered a lot. But soon after he saw Saya coming back in the distance. She went over all the stuff she found. Saying that the pictures and letters to family were very important. When she got to what she called the less important stuff things started to get a bit more interesting. These scrolls are interesting. “Probably nothing important so we can wait till we get back to unseal them.” Next Saya pulled out some ninja tools which Nasu said they would just leave behind and then the final object came out. It was a small book with the crest of the leaf on it. Nasu studied the book and then said “well we should break this open before we go back out. As you found the book I'm guessing you'd like to do the honors.” Nasu grabbed two rocks he found nearby. He put a flat rock under the lock and handed the other one to Saya. “All you have to do is hit the lock with the rock and after a couple of tries it should just pop right off.”  

WC=219
TWC=2278
Cosplay Queen Saya
Cosplay Queen Saya
Citizen
Survived 2021

Sun May 02, 2021 12:11 am
"Oh... Right. We should see what's in it. " She looked around for a rock of sufficient size and then realized... She was not particularly strong. Instead she opted for something else. Leaning on the power of her blood she summoned a single foo dog head statue, it's form ripping from the earth beside her. The cute puppy glanced for a moment at the book, and then bit down gently, its sharp wooden teeth taking the entire locking mechanism off in an instant. She was thankful for this new trick. She'd not yet gotten to weaponize it in real combat, but this power given by her bloodline had been invaluable in tasks so far. With that done she offered the book to Nasu.

"Do you really think this might be what we were looking for? It looks like a boring field journal or something. " She was more fond of the personal items. WHile there could be information about the battle, formation, or general things involving their past enemies within the joural the other items told the history of the men and women who gave their life for the welfare of the village. Absentmindedly her free hand shifted through the seals she'd learned so far, considering how to shift what she already knew into new and interesting jutsu. The trouble was, as a puppet master she needed her hands to control pinochio.... once she got his body made.

(TWC 1854)
Nasu
Citizen

Sun May 02, 2021 12:20 am
Nasu watched as Saya summoned a dog that bit off the lock. She then handed Nasu the book. Nasu first activated his sharingan. He wanted to make sure there was no trap in it before opening. As the book wasn't giving off any chakra he assumed it was safe to open. Saya rambled on a bit while Nasu was having a look at this book. It seemed like a battle strategy. Probably the one that was used in this fight. Nasu thought that there could be some good use in this and decided it was enough to head back. They would have to go turn it in and then fill out a bunch of paperwork. Then their mission would be over. Before they left though Nasu asked Saya “what are you planning on doing with all those. If you want we can try to find their families and hand them out to them unless you'd rather just keep them.”

WC=159
TWC=2437
Cosplay Queen Saya
Cosplay Queen Saya
Citizen
Survived 2021

Sun May 02, 2021 12:38 am
"Oh. I mean we should like get this stuff back to the mission leader first. I um. I can figure out who these belong to and see that they're returned tomorrow unless you wanted to come with me. I think it would be important to bring these back to their families. At least as keepsakes." She thought about her mother. She wondered if she thought about her the same, a distance off in the country with her daughter learning to protect herself for a village she wasn't born into. She wondered if her father's body laid with these ninja. Was mokuton the last gift he would give her, or one day would she get to meet him face to face. If it as, she determined she'd take good care of it. She would mold this gift into a power that rose her to the top and brought glory to her name. As she considered all of this, and unaware that it was also happening in the outside world the food dog statue slid underneath her, lifting her up in time with her great revolation.

(2038)
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum