Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Life is a HighwayToday at 7:11 pmMegami KuogaBreakaway (exit)Today at 5:15 pmAkki SenjuSomewhere Out There Today at 3:15 pmGoto SenjuAqueous Transmission Today at 2:39 pmDante HyugaWorking With a New Friend!Today at 3:54 amKayori HatakeA Ghost! Where?Today at 3:01 amKayori HatakeJoro and Hebiishi on Party Detail!Today at 1:53 amJoro ShokkuFirst SessionToday at 1:41 amKayori HatakeEvery Rose Has it's Thorn Yesterday at 11:20 pmZim NaraAnother Brick in The Wall Yesterday at 10:01 pmZatoichi Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
248 Posts - 41%
87 Posts - 14%
69 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
36 Posts - 6%
35 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
24 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Nuraihyon Shinkou
Nuraihyon Shinkou
Genin
Genin
Stat Page : The Red Shadow
Mission Record : Cookbook
Remove Taijutsu Remove Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Konohagakure
Ryo : 159

Time for a change Empty Time for a change

Mon Aug 17, 2020 10:12 pm
A lot had happened since their last meeting in the desert. The male had recently become one of the ANBU after his last mission . The promotion made him....unsure of the future since this wasn't what he had expected but here he was. As he walked into the morgue,  he looked for the Monster of Suna since this was his office. He had remembered that he was told of his trade in bloodlines and with his recent turn into wealth,  he was going to dabble in another transplant. Setting the money on the desk along with a scroll he would hum to himself as he spoke," Hey boss you around? I have another business proposition for you....and a body."
Shin
Citizen
Stat Page : Shin
RIP Kenshin

Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Ryo : 0

Time for a change Empty Re: Time for a change

Mon Aug 17, 2020 11:46 pm
When the man entered the old office of Kenshin he would discover that it was very different to how he had last seen it, the simple wooden desk near the back wall was gone and in its place was a long metal table, and instead of paperwork there were countless vials of chemicals, with what appeared to be body parts floating within. It was no longer his office, but instead was the area in which he performed his experiments and offered his services for Transplants. The Reaper usually spent a few hours in here each day, performing general experiments on the corpses that he had gathered, researching bloodline and himself… and today, he was here looking into the mirror with a rather severe scowl on his face. He had his Mangekyo Sharingan active and had his other eye inactive and closed as he looked… to say that he was displeased right now was an understatement… his Sharingan was going blind… right now the vision was simply blurred, but he could see that the eye was deteriorating rather rapidly. 

He knew that Ibari was there, but he continued to glare into the mirror for a few moments, before sighing in displeasure and turning to face Ibari, his Mangekyo still active as he stared at the man. 

“Yes, I am here… apologies for my rudeness, I was a little preoccupied with an issue I have been experiencing. I’m always available for business, and corpses also fall into the realm of business with me” The Ragdoll would say with a small smirk, his eye deactivating as he blinked and simply allowing the man to continue with his proposition. 

WC: 275
Nuraihyon Shinkou
Nuraihyon Shinkou
Genin
Genin
Stat Page : The Red Shadow
Mission Record : Cookbook
Remove Taijutsu Remove Ninjutsu Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Konohagakure
Ryo : 159

Tue Aug 18, 2020 12:29 am
Ibari stood there for a moment trying to figure out what exactly had been going on with Kenshin as he entered the room. The decor had changed yes but it seemed like something had been...perplexing his Kage. When the male finally turned to acknowledge his presence he looked around for a moment and smiled," I like what you've done with the place. You might already know since you were with me to the right in the scroll is the body of the old man that we dealt with on a mission prior. And to my left is...well a sum of money. I'd like to see what you have in store in terms of transplants," he'd want to see what the man had in store for him, but money was no longer of an issue with his recent surplus of it.
Shin
Citizen
RIP Kenshin

Wed Aug 19, 2020 11:46 pm
Ibari would compliment the changes made to the rooms decor, something that earned a light smirk from the man, it had lost all hints of comfort and instead now existed solely as his personal laboratory, while still serving its purpose as the morgue of Sunagakure and housing the corpses of the village, at least until they were ready to be disposed of. When the man revealed what was in the scroll Kenshin would laugh lightly, the corpse of the fool that sought to steal from those within his village, and in the process had betrayed him… yes, it was fitting that in the end he was the one to come to possess the corpse. When Ibari revealed that he had also brought a large sum of money Kenshin would smirk, and as the man asked to see what types of transplants he still had available the man would allow that smirk to grow a little wider. 

“I have quite the selection to choose from really, as I am sure you remember. I have already given you a Jugo transplant, and you seem to have taken quite well to both it and the Natural Chakra that comes with it. Hmm, perhaps you would be interested in either Senju or Uchiha? As I am sure you are aware each clan is considered to be quite legendary nowadays and for good reason, both have won the proverbial lottery when it comes to genetics.” The Kazekage would suggest with a raised brow, wondering whether the man would be interested in either clan. He would honestly be surprised if he wasn’t.

WC: 266
Shitai Orochi
Shitai Orochi
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Stat Page : Shitai
Remove Remove Iryōjutsu Bukijutsu Remove Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Village : Kumogakure
Ryo : 22000

Thu Aug 20, 2020 12:59 am
The options between the two made the male think on it for a moment. The Senju were known for their mastery of many skills and their kekkai genkai was indeed legendary. The ability to manipulate the ability known as Wood release was definitely useful but had no home in Ibaris combat abilities. That left only the perfect mix for his fighting style- the legendary Uchiha. Their prowess with fire and their coveted Sharingan made it a simple choice. With close combat fighting style he could indeed become an even more formidable opponent.

It didn't take him long to decide as he nodded in affirmation, " I'd have to take the Uchiha then. The combination of my skills and the Sharingan would make my taijutsu and close range ninjutsu would be significantly improved. Not only that it would help my reflexes in close quarters. Let us do the Uchiha then my friend," He would smile and nod as he looked at Kenshin to gauge his response. Maybe he would have known about it as well given his
...dabbling in the art of transplants. On the other hand he could take both but that would probably cost more than what he had at the moment.

So for the time being he would take the Uchiha transplant. He knew the deal and as he jumped up onto whatever clean bed there would be he would have a single small request," Can I keep my old eyes please? In a jar would be nice. Sounds weird I know."

(253)
Shin
Citizen
RIP Kenshin

Thu Aug 20, 2020 11:55 pm
The Reaper would listen to the mans choice and the reasoning for it, earning a small smirk from Kenshin as the man wondered just how much more powerful this would make Ibari in the future, as he knew that the Sharingan he had received from Kyousuke had been instrumental in reaching this point… the same Sharingan that had been a key part of him for years now. It was very unfortunate that the eye was degrading so rapidly, and it was even more unfortunate that none of his efforts to halt that degradation seemed to be working… none of his techniques seemed to be capable of reversing what had already set in either, something that was truly infuriating to him. He was able to create life from nothing, and he was able to breathe life back into those that had already passed, yet he was incapable of retaining one of the most valuable parts of his existing arsenal. 

“You are in luck then my friend, Sharingan are quite hard to come by but I recently came into possession of an undamaged corpse that was completely intact, eyes and all. I would usually charge 25,000 per eye, but for you I am more than willing to drop it substantially, and call it a deal at 30,000 for both. I will also provide you with an Uchiha organ to go along with the eyes so that you can activate and deactivate them as you please.” The Ragdoll would offer with a small smirk… Ibari was truly becoming a force to be feared, and the man was extremely loyal to boot… what fools Konoha had been to waste him. 

WC: 278
Shitai Orochi
Shitai Orochi
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Vagabond (B-Rank)

Fri Aug 21, 2020 12:12 am
Hearing the generosity of his Kage caused him to smile for a moment as he nodded a bit for his intuitive nature. What was good was that he was going to sell the eyes at a rate that would allow him to purchase the eyes with a little.left over. Before he gave a response he would make sure b of one thing," Will this be the only time I get the Shinobi friend discount? ," of course he was only teasing his friend.

Everything had been taken care of as he hopped up on the gurney and laid down so that Kenshin could do his thing. Who knew maybe his eyes would change as a byproduct of the surgery. The thought was definitely tantalizing in his mind but for now he focused on what was to come. Konoha was about to give him the greatest gift of all since his departure- the use of one of their greatest clans doujutsu. If only he could rub it in the face of those who oppressed him in the beginning.

If there was nothing else for the two to speak about , all of Ibari's money would have been on the desk when he came in. If Kenshin wanted to confirm the amount before starting then Ibari would wait where he had been before waiting for the surgery. one thing he had become curious about before it had started was what would it feel like to have his eyes removed and then replaced with someone else's.
(251)
Shin
Citizen
RIP Kenshin

Sat Aug 22, 2020 7:49 pm
“I suppose you’re going to have to buy another transplant in the future to find out.” The Ragdoll would say in return to the joking words of The Guardian, the smirk on his face as he spoke only grew larger. When the man went to pie down upon one of the many draining tables in the room Kenshin would nod, and move towards one of the cold storage chambers that lined the walls of the room, opening it to reveal the corpse of the Uchiha that he had received from Dante. The Ragdoll, would place one hand over the face of the Uchiha, and with but a thought his threads would emerge from his hand and slowly descend towards the corpse, gently pushing through the closed eyelids and very carefully going around the eyes, severing the optic nerves carefully and pulling the organs themselves free of his skull. Once that was done the man would have his threads carefully hold the eyes near his hand, before having more threads enter the open torso of the corpse to retrieve one of his kidneys. He would then move to retrieve a small jar filled with preserver, to house the old eyes of the man once they were replaced. 

With that Kenshin would return to Ibari’s side, place the jar, kidney and the eyes down next to him, before performing the handseals for the Chakra Anaesthetic technique and pressing his fingers down upon Ibari’s torso, the fingers sinking in and the chakra entering his body to numb his nerves.

The man would have his threads once again retrieve the eyes, and repeat what he had done with the corpse to Ibari, before having his threads push the Sharingan into his skull gently and align the severed optic nerve of the eyes align with Ibari’s own. Ibari’s old eyes would be placed within the jar of preservatives while Kenshin grabbed hold of a scalpel, making a small incision on Ibari’s side and then using his threads to enter and sever his original kidney, before pulling it out and replacing it with the Uchiha Kidney. 

Once all parts were being held in place by his threads Kenshin would activate his Mystical Palm Aura, the technique quickly repairing the nerves and attaching everything. With that done Kenshin would pull his threads back into his body, heal the last of any remaining damage, and await word from Ibari. 

WC: 401
Shitai Orochi
Shitai Orochi
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Vagabond (B-Rank)

Sat Aug 22, 2020 11:26 pm
The cryptic answer made the young Kaguya chuckle for a moment before he had finally rested for the procedure. He could see the other male getting the proper parts and utensils to store the old eyes and whatever else he was about to take out or put into his body. As a sort of medical ninja himself he knew that everything needed to be ready for this, but after his first transplant he knew that Kenshin was methodical in his art and everything was usually one and done.

As the Chakra anesthetic took its toll on his body, Ibari took a deep breath before letting his body slumber as the procedure went under way. In his own mind he sat in darkness unable to fee what had been going on, but knew that things were going smoothly. As he opened his eyes after the procedure he gave it a moment for the new eyes to adjust to the light. Then to the shapes and textures of his surroundings before looking to Kenshin and giving him a thumbs up. Another success.

Sitting up slowly he would look at his old eyes in the jar and smile for a moment," Its a little weird seeing my own eyes just floating there...almost watching me. Good to know someone's eyes will be helping me do my job...and become stronger," he knew a few things about the Sharingan but now he'd be able to fully use them to his own advantage. After this of course he'd begin the real test.

If nothing else was needed he would thank Kenshin for his services and leave to go and see what he could do with his new eyes....he'd also take his old ones with him.
(289)
(Exit)
2,102 wc
Claiming 2000 words toward 1st Tomoe
21 Ap
(Doing my roll for the body to accept the Uchiha genetics)

Last edited by Kiseragi Onomori on Sat Aug 22, 2020 11:35 pm; edited 2 times in total
Shitai Orochi
Shitai Orochi
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Vagabond (B-Rank)

Sat Aug 22, 2020 11:27 pm
1 for yes