Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
An Unruly Situation; Unrest SurgesToday at 2:31 pmOkisho UchihaFar Away Today at 2:04 pmAkki SenjuA Few Errands to RunToday at 1:52 pmOkisho UchihaA Dark Mark, The First or Final?Today at 12:34 pmHasumi HayatoTeam 1!Today at 2:31 amJoro ShokkuWhat will become of us?Today at 1:36 amKutari UchihaBrutalityToday at 1:23 amTori JintaroBroken pieces of the past burn brightlyToday at 1:06 amAkira NamikazeSilver Lining [Training] [Private] Today at 12:55 amAzuki ShinodaGenin Gear Up !Yesterday at 7:04 pmTalon Tau
Top posting users this month
261 Posts - 42%
87 Posts - 14%
69 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
37 Posts - 6%
37 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
26 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Balthazar
Citizen
Stat Page : [url=statpage]Stat Page[/url]
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Ryo : 500

until my fingers bleed (P) - Page 2 Empty Re: until my fingers bleed (P)

Mon Oct 14, 2019 1:00 pm
She nodded as he spoke up, taking in his advice calmly. After he was done, she offered her reply.

"Yes, I was thinking of doing some reading- mostly on genjutsu theory, medical ninjutsu, and space time ninjutsu. I think that they'd be beneficial in my arsenal, but I don't know quite enough about the basics to safely practice them yet. That should be non intensive enough not to aggravate anything." Her voice didn't betray her true inner turmoil, of course- though she didn't doubt that he knew it was there. He was too skilled for it to be any other way. "And... about the eye, I suspected as such. I distinctly remember a pipe..." a pause. "Then again, you probably knew that already. But there has to be more than that- ah." a gift? That seemed out of character for the ragdoll man. Amaterasu waited for him to explain before opening her mouth once more. She looked his red eye- a sharingan- directly into the pupil. She wasn't too worried- she knew that if he had intended her dead, it would've happened months ago in the black market. She was in no danger, for now. Unconsciously, her hand rose to her left eye, still covered in bandages. She was, by technicality, an Uchiha now. The thought was odd- but it left a satisfied feeling in her gut. She nodded her thanks- both of them knew that she wasn't really the type to offer up verbal gratitudes, and slowly raised her left- her scarred- hand. She ignited a small ball of flame, harmless to them both, and raised it about an inch above her palm. The blue light was much more intense than before, bathing the two figures in an eerie, ghostly glow.

She nodded at his advice to rest. "I hope you don't mind if I accompany you on your rounds across the hospital," she admitted. "I was hoping that I could learn more about anatomy from watching you work." most of her knowledge about the human body stopped past basic organs, such as the heart and stomach. That was unacceptable if she wished to proceed. "...Though I understand if that's too intensive." The fact that waiting around made her felt useless rang silently in the morgue's chilly air. "Perhaps I can just look at some of the bodies? I've always wanted to dissect someone." The admission would've been quite odd to most people, but she figured Kenshin would find it more amusing than anything.

"About the training- I've learned your Hiding in Ash and Dust technique as well as the Great Dragon Fire technique, but I'm afraid I didn't have enough chakra to practice both those and Great Fire Annihilation." She tilted her head. "Perhaps, when I've rested up a bit, we could work on Great Fire Annihilation as well as a few more supplemental techniques? I was thinking of learning something related to sensory." She knew that her arsenal was too limited- she needed to expand more in other directions, due to her bloodline blocking her from learning other elements. She'd make up for the lack of elemental diversity in other ways, but first she needed to figure out which direction to head in.

[WC: 536]
[Total WC: 2,545]
Shin
Citizen
Stat Page : Shin
RIP Kenshin

Ryo : 0

Mon Oct 14, 2019 8:12 pm
When she expressed her desire to read up on Genjutsu Theory, Medical Ninjutsu and Space-Time Ninjutsu The Ragdoll would simply nod, making a mental note to grab a few pages of his own notes on the first two fields. As someone who was quite well versed in many fields he could see how such techniques would be of use to the young woman, but he also knew that it would be unwise to allow her to spread herself thin so early in her training. For the time being he would provide her with the books that she wanted, along with his own notes on the subjects, but he would only be teaching her the most basic of jutsu until she was far more competent. At the very least she seemed to be accepting the fact that he had told her to not do anything strenuous for the time being, which is honestly better than he had been expecting from the rather headstrong huntress in training. When he mentioned the eye she confirmed that she had been expecting to lose it, but she did seem to be quite shocked by the fact that she had received such a powerful gift from Kenshin free of any form of charge. 

He would watch as she raised her palm and created a small orb of pure blue fire, bright enough to engulf the pair in its ethereal light yet not enough to blind either of them. He could tell that she was studying the flame, and despite the fact that he hadn’t seen her use them often even he could see that the flames were quite a bit more intense than they had once been. Once she extinguished the flame she would inquire about potentially following him around on his ‘rounds’ in the hospital, a request that forced him to repress the urge to snort. The people of the village had barely tolerated his presence within the morgue, and while he had yet to actually offer his help in healing the injured he knew what their answers would be. The complete and utter loathing in their eyes upon noting his presence was more than enough for him, and he truly couldn't care less about their hatred or their opinions in general, so he simply allowed them to stew in their own resentment. Thankfully none of the gnats were foolish enough to actually try anything, as despite their hatred they had not forgotten exactly who they were dealing with… and that situation suited him just fine. 

The Ragdoll would do little more than chuckle when she expressed her desire to dissect someone, both due to how eerie the statement truly was and how much it reminded him of himself when he was younger… back when he had first started out down the path of a Missing-Nin. She would continue by informing him that she had learned how to perform both the Great Dragon Flame and Hiding in the Ash and Dust, but not Great Fire Annihilation due to lacking enough chakra to perform all three of the techniques in short order. He wasn’t surprised by that knowledge, the three were all fairly high ranked techniques and as such were likely to be more chakra intensive than she was used to, not to mention all the chakra that she likely wasted while attempting to perform them and failing. He would need to teach her how to perform the final technique sometime in the future, once he had fully recovered of course, but until then he had an idea of what they could do to pass the time. It was a good thing he possessed a multitude of corpses, and an even better thing that the two of them were currently within the villages morgue, as that meant that he wouldn’t need to offer up one of his own corpses for what he was about to suggest. 

“As interesting as having you shadow me would’ve been I do not have any rounds. Since the assault on the village any love that I gained has been lost, and I no longer claim to be the leader of this husk of a village. The people here only tolerate my presence because they know that nothing they could do would actually be able to stop me or force me to leave, but I know that they will not accept my help even if I were to offer, so I haven’t even bothered.” The Hunter would explain in a clearly amused tone, knowing just how foolish what he had explained would sound to the Little Wolf. She was not one who acted based off her emotions like these fools, she was just like him, someone who operated based off cold logic and facts… so she likely wouldn’t be able to comprehend just why these people would turn down help from the only person who could truly do anything to improve their situation. 

“It matters not though, as I know just what we can do to pass the time. Many civilians were killed in the assault on the village, and as such there are an abundance of corpses… and a great many of those corpses remain unclaimed or unidentified. I can likely teach you more about the human body than you thought possible, and I will do so in the most practical way that I can think of, by having you experience it first hand. The fact that you’ve always wanted to dissect a corpse is just a fun little bonus for the both of us.” The Uzumaki would explain with a small smirk, walking towards one of the many coolers that lined the walls of the room that he knew contained a yet to be identified corpse. As he pulled the cooler open he would examine the corpse stored within, a middle aged man that appeared to have had part of his skull crushed by falling rubble, at least if the obvious deformation in his head was anything to go by. He would hoist the corpse over his shoulder and deliver it to one of the many metal ‘tables’ in the room, but as he did so an idea came to mind… one that both amused and intrigued him more than a little.

Amaterasu, please close your eyes for now, I just had quite the amusing idea and I would hate to spoil the surprise.” The Monster would say with a somewhat twisted grin on his face as he looked in the direction of his little protege. 

Provided that she followed these instructions he would perform the Hand Seals needed to perform one of his newest techniques, the Corpse Clone, and as he did so the an exact clone of his current form would be created on the ground only 1m away from his current position. It was completely naked and completely dead, but he cared only about the latter detail… having Amaterasu learn about his anatomy alongside the anatomy of a normal human would indeed be interesting. He would pick up the newly created corpse and place it on a table adjacent to the mans, and just like the man he would simply cover the lower half of the corpse with a white sheet. As he looked down at his own corpse he would frown, knowing what he needed to do now if he wanted his future plans to come to fruition… but that didn’t mean that he had to like it. He would perform four more hand seals, these ones for yet another of his newly developed techniques, the Advanced Transformation… although the name was a little misleading, as it was more of a permanent shape-shift than a simple transformation.

He had to admit… the feeling of his body shifting was quite uncomfortable, but in the end he knew that he likely had it easier than most would due to the lack of bones in his body… he could only imagine the pain one would feel as their bones expanded and compacted with this techniques use. It was over fairly quickly, and when it was he looked nothing like he used to. Where once he had been somewhat skeletal and unnaturally tall, he was now decently muscular and stood at a modest 5’10. Where his hair was once a mane of pure silver it was now a mess of greying black spikes, and where his skin was once unnaturally pale it was now simply pale, nothing extraordinary. His once silver eyes, or rather eye due to his Byakugan, were now a dull red in colour, and this included the Byakugan. 

“Heh, not bad.” He would say, his voice completely different from what it once was, the smooth and silky voice replaced by something a lot more gruff and grating, but still somewhat deep. 

“You can open your eyes now, I assure you the surprise is going to be worth the wait.” The new form of The Reaper would say simply, watching the young girl with an eerily familiar smirk fixed firmly on an entirely unfamiliar face.

WC: 1507
Balthazar
Citizen

Mon Oct 14, 2019 8:37 pm
The ragdoll man explained patiently that he didn't have any rounds, and she found herself tilting her head. There was an invasion, was there not? Surely there were no other competent medics for quite some distance. She snorted as he continued, saying that the invasion had made him practically despised. "I mean, it's their decision. If they want to be cripples for the rest of their lives due to their own narrow mindedness, the world loses nothing except a handful of fools." His tone and body language expressed clear amusement, something which made her curious. He, of course, didn't care either, and likely felt the same way. After a moment, he proceeded to answer her queries, being more patient than she would have expected. The instant he mentioned corpse dissection, however, she instantly perked up. There had been quite a few casualties in the past few days- surely another missing body wouldn't matter to the civilians of a dead village. Eventually, Kenshin would pull out one of many corpses- a middle aged man with a crushed skull- and placed it on the table in front of her. Intrigued, she looked closer. There was a sickly smell from chemical preservatives that she noticed first. She could've sworn she saw some grayish brain matter in the concave part of his skull. She tilted her head. Amaterasu had thought that brains were pink. What else did she assume about the human body, that was false? She exhaled slowly through her nose. She much preferred burns, to be honest. They were less- icky, for lack of a better word, than what she was viewing now. She wasn't particularly bothered by the violence or the corpse. It just seemed rather messy and unsanitary. Then again, she'd probably have to get used to the fact should she ever want to proceed in the medical field. 

After a moment, the Ragdoll Man asked her to close her eyes. A second of contemplation later and she did. She could have sworn that she heard the sound of muscle tearing, or perhaps flesh opening, but it was too quiet and the air conditioning too loud to be heard clearly. She vaguely wondered what he was doing. Tearing off one of its limbs? Opening its stomach? She knew that the stomach area had some noodly bits, though she didn't quite know the appropriate title. She shifted on her feet in anticipation. After a moment, she heard an unfamiliar voice, and her shoulders jumped. It was gravelly and curt, unlike Kenshin's smoother baritone. When it said she could open her eyes, however, she slowly did. Before her stood a stranger, and Kenshin's body was on the operating table. But a few things stood out. One, the stranger was wearing Kenshin's outfit, and it was much too small for his more muscular frame. Two, he clearly knew her, and knew what Kenshin had told her as well. Was he Kenshin? Perhaps he was using some medical technique that she had yet to learn of. Had he invented it himself? After a moment, she blurted out the first thing to come to mind.

"You have a beard." It was a simple, obvious observation, but one that she couldn't get out of her mind. The man in front of her, so obviously Kenshin and yet so obviously not, possessed stubble running up and down his cheekbones, neck, and chin- something she would've never imagined the man to have. He seemed too... clean? Orderly? At least he shaved regularly, or so she thought. After a moment, she pushed the thoughts of the ragdoll man's hygiene out of her mind. There were some things she wanted to know. Some things she very much did not. This was one of those things.

[WC: 625]
[Total WC: 3,710]
Shin
Citizen
RIP Kenshin

Tue Oct 15, 2019 5:08 pm
The young huntress reacted exactly how The Ragdoll knew she would, with cold logic and facts, and aside from admonishing the foolishness of the natives of Suna she let the subject drop. It was amusing to watch how she visibly perked up upon hearing his idea to pass the time, and even more to watch as she examined the injury that the man had sustained. He could tell that the girl was eager to get started, but at the same time he could see that she wasn’t exactly impressed by what she was seeing as she studied the man. He could understand why, crushing someones head was an extremely crude and inefficient way of killing, not to mention how messy it could get if you put too much force into the blow. Once his transformation was complete he would take note of her slight flinch at the unfamiliar voice, something that honestly surprised him a little… he had expected a much more violent reaction, and he had to admit he was more than a little let down at her lack of reaction. Ahh well, it was probably for the best that his cute little student didn’t try to murder him just yet… it would be far more fun if she tried it in the future once she was better trained and suited to actually succeed.

Once she opened her eyes, she would simply eye him for a second before allowing her eyes to travel to the corpse of his old form, and then travel back to him. She had no doubt noticed that he was still clad in the same attire, although as he had yet to channel any chakra into the fabric it was both too large and too small for him… an odd combination certainly, but while he was shorter in this new form he was also more muscular. He would silently await Amaterasu’s inevitable questions… but instead she would simply blurt out that he had a beard, a rather obvious thing for one to notice but he supposed something that may throw anyone that actually know him off. But that was the entire point of it… he had been aiming for a look that was as far as his old one as he could possibly get, and what better way to do that then by taking on the look of a somewhat ragged and unclean middle aged man. Nobody that actually knew him would expect for him to take on a form like this, and in turn those that didn’t actually know him or his habits would have any reason to suspect that he may have decided to take on a new form to throw off his enemies. 

“Of course, the entire point of me changing what I look like is to throw off anybody that may want me dead… and that encompasses a whole lotta people. But it isn’t as simple as just changing up what I look like, that would be far too simple… I gotta take on a look that nobody who actually knows me would expect. When you hear the name Kenshin Uzumaki comes to mind? I’m sure there are a lot of things, good and bad… but I doubt that any of them would match up with what you’re seeing now, a down on his luck drunk. Beautiful, ain’t it?”  The Immortal would explain as he tested out his new voice, all the while testing out various speech patterns that he could use to further the disguise. It wouldn’t do for him to simply change his body and his voice, he would need to change everything from his speech patterns to his posture if he wanted the disguise to be perfect… and Kenshin was nothing if not a perfectionist. They didn’t have to worry about anyone seeing the transformation, or the new corpse lying on the table ready for dissection, as the door itself had been sealed shut by Kenshin on the fourth day of Amaterasu’s unconsciousness. There we no windows that people could peer through, just as there were no cameras… no, it was completely impossible for anyone other than Amaterasu to have seen his new form, just as it was impossible for anyone to hear them in this soundproof room. 

“Gotta change the outfit though, I’d likely look ridiculous in this getup even if it was the right size… hmm, I think I’ll go with something lighter… maybe an off white? Nah, wouldn’t work… grey, yeah that’d probably fit a bit better. Okay, lets give this a try shall we.” Kenshin would announce, more talking to himself than his charge as he did so. If she were paying attention she would be able to note how his words turned from more of a well formed sentence into a lazy drawl, something that he personally felt worked much better with the new voice than it did with his original. With a small application of chakra his clothing would begin to shift, turning from his black cloak into something that vaguely resembles a grey dress shirt, complete with a longer than average tail, a pair of black dress pants and matching black dress shoes. The jacket had its collar opened wide, displaying the stubble along his jawline almost proudly… but as Kenshin examined himself he got the distinct feeling that there was just something… off with this getup, almost like he was missing something key. Hmm, maybe a cloak of some kind. He would begin to create cloak after cloak, and while he did think that the red fit… it wasn’t quite right… hmm, despite being dressed the way he was he didn’t look particularly well off, in fact… he looked positively haggard. And it was then that he had it… with a knowing smirk he would form a much more tattered and ragged version of the red cloak, torn in places and all in all just looking as worn as he did… and it fit perfectly. 

“Ahh, much better. I think it’s fair to say that nobody here is gonna recognise me now… I look like a bum… whadda ya think kid? Don’t be nice now, describe what ya think I look like as honestly and as bluntly as ya want.” The Reaper would state in amusement, watching his little protege with his now dull red orbs, almost giving him a look of perpetual boredom. The more he spoke the more naturally this new speech pattern was coming to him, the tone and speech actually matching rather well, the only thing that remained was the words themselves, and even they were changing... just a little slower than the rest.

WC: 1108

Last edited by Kenshin Uzumaki on Fri Oct 18, 2019 12:44 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Missed a single word that threw off a line of dialogue. So added that word)
Balthazar
Citizen

Tue Oct 15, 2019 8:55 pm
She nodded in agreeance with his words- wrinkling her nose a bit at the accent. It brought up awkward memories for her that she didn't quite appreciate being remembered at this very moment. He seemed to talk to himself for a bit, changing his dialect as he went. The ragdoll man's outfit changed and morphed almost as smoothly as his flesh until he was wearing an odd vest / shirt / cape combo. After Kenshin asked for her opinion, she paused for a moment. "You look like you just got your thirty day membership badge from rehab." A pause, and she tilted her head. "...How long would you say I have bed rest before we begin training in earnest?" the sidetracking seemed out of nowhere, but it had been floating around in the back of her mind for a while now. "Do I dissect your 'body' on the table, or something?" She hoped so. The fact that the corpse bared the face of her temporary mentor made no difference to her. "...Or did you have something else in mind, perhaps? A bender?" she poked fun at him with a perfectly straight face, though she doubted he'd take offense- that kind of stereotype he had deliberately propagated with his appearance, after all.

[WC: 209]
[Total WC: 3,919]
Shin
Citizen
RIP Kenshin

Sat Oct 19, 2019 12:45 pm
His dull eyes would take note of the light wrinkling of Amaterasu’s nose at the new accent that he was testing out, and due to the similarity of the accent that he was testing and what he assumed to be the natural accent of the girl he could only assume that it was bringing up some bad memories… something that at the very least told him that the accent was coming off as natural. Once he asked for her to describe his new appearance in the bluntest of ways she would pause, no doubt trying to decide whether or not she wanted to be completely truthful to him and risk annoying him… but he had quite literally asked for it, and anything she had to say would do little more than amuse him. Once she spoke he had could do little more than chuckle, her snarky remarks, generally sarcastic and critical sense of humour, and her personality only continued to endear her to The Reaper. It was almost laughable to him now that he had actually considered Ida to be his favourite merely months ago… but then again, that was mostly due to the girls frightening potential due to EGF and her easy to mould mentality. 

He was almost glad the child had vanished when she did, as it had allowed him to properly focus on the member of the trio that had caught his attention first, the young Lady Cinder herself. Well, calling her a lady was a bit of a stretch considering that she was still a child, but it was a simple title that he knew she would grow into in the future… provided that she managed to survive for that long of course. The girl would question just how long she would be restricted to bed rest before being able to train, and in response The Old Crow would simply raise a black brow. He had never once told the girl that she was restricted to bedrest, only that he wished for her to take it easy for the time being… did she have so little faith in his ability to patch her up properly? Regardless, it was somewhat insulting. As she questioned whether she would be dissecting his ‘corpse’ or going on a bender he would simply chuckle lightly, appreciating the joke for what it was… and considering the new image that he was trying to pass off as his own it was indeed something he appreciated. 

“As if I’d leave ya injured enough to be confined to a bed, have some faith in my abilities kid. I just want ya to take it easy for the next day or so, nothing that could strain either your body or your chakra system. You’ll be fine to start training again by tomorrow, and I will be taking a much more active role in it from here on out. As it stands you alone are the one that I will be training… you’re not just someone that I’m helping to get stronger, you’re not even someone that I would consider to be a student… you, Amaterasu Meijin, are going to become my Apprentice.” The formerly silver haired man would declare with a dark grin splitting his rugged face, his dull red eyes seemingly piercing directly through the young Meijin that stood before him. She was but a child, an injured little wolf that bore the marks of a survivor… someone that would fight with everything they had to cling onto life. He would hone his heirs skills from the dull and ill maintained things that they were into the deadly weapons that he knew they could be… and once that was done he would simply watch what she decided to do. 

Would she follow in his footsteps and carve a bloody swathe through the world until her name was something that caused most to tremble in fear… a scar upon the very fabric of the earth itself. Would she instead try to repeat what he had been doing within the walls of Sunagakure, test just how well she was able to handle the mantle of leadership and all the responsibilities that came with it… would she lock herself away within that gilded cage? Or, would she perhaps decide to simply find her own way in life, wander off the beaten path and instead carve her own out through the chaotic underbrush? The possibilities were simply endless, and he would gain a great deal from simply watching this child that reminded him so much of himself travel down whichever path she chose. 

“Now, onto more fun subjects. I want ya to start by dissecting the corpse of the civilian, I’ll show mark where I want you to cut and we can go from there. Once we’re done with him and you understand enough about basic human anatomy I’ll let ya get started on my ‘corpse’... it’ll certainly be an interesting experience for both of us… I get to see you dissecting me, and you get to see just how unique I really am.” The man would then announce with a small smirk, walking off to the side and retrieving a small tray with various surgical instruments, including scalpels, what appeared to be a bone-saw, and amusingly enough a small black marker. He had been planning to get Amaterasu to watch him perform an autopsy, but with her actually interested in ‘dissecting’ a corpse he figured he would kill two birds with one stone. He would take the marker and draw what appeared to be a Y shape along the torso of the man, starting at the joints of each shoulder and coming to meet at the mid chest, and from there extending down to his pubic region.

From there he would put the marker down and grab one of the scalpels, examining the blades sharpness and nodding, before deftly flipping it so that he held it by the blade and offered it to his new apprentice. 

“Have fun”

WC: 1000
Balthazar
Citizen

Sun Oct 20, 2019 11:40 am
She tilted her head. She knew that she had been mostly, if not entirely healed, but to be quite honest she had never really known how medical jutsu worked. After a moment, her eyes took on a dark glimmer. The word apprentice bounced back and forward in her skull. She had no clue that Kenshin thought of her that way- nor that he had that much faith in her abilities. Inhale. Exhale. The civilian dissection she found piqued her curiosity, and the option of dissecting Kenshin's former 'body', well, how could she say no? She took the scalpel gingerly, measuring it in her hand and observing every aspect of it. Inch long blade, roughly. Thick handle. She couldn't identify the metal, perhaps stainless steel or something? It looked sharp- and it must've been, or else Kenshin wouldn't have told her to dissect a corpse with it.

She looked at the body, raising the blade and gently poking the left shoulder. at the corner of the drawn lines. After a moment, she took the blade back up. It'd be difficult to do anything to the body like this- she needed to raise it up. After a moment searching around the room, she found a few rubber blocks- she had no idea what they were used for, but she picked one up and dragged it towards the table, before sliding it under the man so his neck and arms would fall back, but his chest protrude. She tilted her head, and after a moment, brought the blade back to the left shoulder. The skin and muscle, and soft tissue was harder to pierce than expected. After she figured she must've gone far enough, she firmly slid the blade along the drawn line until it reached the center of its chest. A pause. The sound was unpleasant.

After a moment, she repeated this action for the right shoulder, which was considerably quicker, given that she had already done it once before. Finally, she drew the blade from the chest downwards, forming a perfect Y shape. A pause. She looked back up to Kenshin, curiously. Was this the kind of stuff that he did regularly? Was this the kind of stuff that he enjoyed? How many had he dissected and torn apart to be able to discern their anatomy such as this? She supposed it didn't matter, and she didn't quite want to know. She turned downwards back towards the corpse. What was she supposed to do next...?

After a moment, she settled towards the top of the Y. She began to tear the upwards skin and soft tissue with the scalpel slowly. The corpse was in no rush after all, and she figured that there was no reason for her to be rushing, either. It made soft squelching sounds as she proceeded, and she wrinkled her nose. It just sounded gross. She had no idea how long she was cutting- she wasn't exactly the most efficient, having been entirely new to the experience, and eventually she attempted to pull the chest flap upwards, so it would fall over the body's neck and face. It didn't quite go all the way, however- she found herself having to do a couple last minute incisions so that it would stay put. Amaterasu titled her head and stood back to admire her handiwork. The ribcage and neck muscles alike were exposed. She reached down and poked both. The muscles were squishy yet firm, in a way, and the ribcage was predictably as hard as stone. The little monster looked back up to Kenshin. Was there anything she was supposed to do next...?

[WC: 605]
[Total WC: 4,524]
Balthazar
Citizen

Thu Oct 24, 2019 4:14 pm
mid thread claiming 1000 words towards being taught medical spec~
Gidyne
Citizen

Thu Oct 24, 2019 4:25 pm
Approved
Shin
Citizen
RIP Kenshin

Thu Oct 24, 2019 9:33 pm
Kenshin would watch with a small smirk as Amaterasu poked at the corpse with a scalpel, small frown on her face as she obviously realised that she would need to incline it somehow if she wanted to be able to cut properly. He had purposely left the rubber blocks on the table to his right to see whether the girl would realise, and it seemed that she had, so when she pushed it under the corpse to allow the head to fall back and the chest to protrude he would give a small nod. He would watch silently as the Little Wolf sliced the corpse open, following the markings that he had left and pulled the flaps of skin and tissue back, revealing the ribcage as well as the muscles of the neck. Amaterasu would poke both lightly and Kenshin would allow his nose to wrinkle lightly in displeasure… she would not be touching anything in his lab until he taught her to perform the Chakra Cleanse technique… the corpses of peasants like this man were usually anything but sanitary. 

As she looked to him for direction the monster would simply nod towards the bonesaw on the table near her, and with that it would become quite clear what he expected her to do. But he figured he may as well explain it to the girl, just so she didn’t damage the body anymore than she needed to whilst performing her little dissection.

“Alright kid, now you’re gonna be snipping the ribs right next to the chest-plate, and once you’ve done that you’re gonna need to pull it back, but keep in mind that there’ll likely still be some tissue connecting it to the body. Once you’ve done that it’ll be time for your basic anatomy lesson, and I’ll explain to you what each organ does as you remove them.” The Ragdoll would explain lazily, a small smirk on his face as he leaned back against one of the other autopsy tables and watched his little protege work.

WC: 338
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum