Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Daiki getting in Moon!Today at 11:48 amSakoshi KurosawaSubstitute TeacherToday at 6:55 amAyato HyuugaKintsugi is hereToday at 5:39 amHanzo UchihaA new man Today at 5:37 amHanzo UchihaThe first few steps in Today at 5:36 amHanzo UchihaThe wolf and the lambToday at 5:34 amHanzo UchihaMay the gods bless the broken roadToday at 5:33 amHanzo UchihaShinji's Brazen ArrivalToday at 5:28 amHanzo UchihaMeeting under the moonToday at 4:56 amHanzo UchihaA Solemn Meeting [Junko]Today at 4:55 amHanzo Uchiha
Top posting users this month
158 Posts - 22%
139 Posts - 19%
86 Posts - 12%
70 Posts - 10%
57 Posts - 8%
52 Posts - 7%
51 Posts - 7%
45 Posts - 6%
38 Posts - 5%
34 Posts - 5%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Balthazar
Citizen
Stat Page : [url=statpage]Stat Page[/url]
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Ryo : 500

until my fingers bleed (P) Empty until my fingers bleed (P)

Sat Oct 12, 2019 11:47 am
A deafening sound shattering through the area.

A crushing weight.

And then-

silence.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Awareness came back in waves.

Where was she? Why did it hurt?

She was tired...

~~~~~~~~~~~~

An acrid smell. Rotting bodies, dried blood, dirty water.

She was thirsty.

She drank the water.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

The third time she woke up, something felt different. A crushing weight on the left side of her body was all she could sense. The world was dark, hot, and dry. She needed to get out, she couldn't see, couldn't think, couldn't breathe-

Her inner flame seared her from inside. A choking scream exited her lungs as an explosive wave left her skin. The scent of ash filled her nostrils, and her chakra coils stung.

But the weight was gone.

She fell asleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

The fourth time she woke up, she knew it was for the final time. She pulled herself up slowly, watching as droplets of blood fell from her face, shoulders, and neck. She knew she wouldn't survive if they continued to bleed like that. There was only one option. She raised her fingers to the wound and ignited them with flame. She pretended that if she only focused on her breathing, she wouldn't hear her own screams.

Eventually, the scent of burning flesh was overwhelming. Her body stung-- but there was no more blood. Inhale. Exhale. She needed to leave. She needed to find Kenshin.

She limped away.

[WC: 234]
[Total WC: 234]
Shin
Citizen
Stat Page : Shin
RIP Kenshin

Ryo : 0

until my fingers bleed (P) Empty Re: until my fingers bleed (P)

Sun Oct 13, 2019 1:34 pm
The Ragdoll wasn’t exactly sure why he had yet to truly leave the forsaken and broken husk that was Sunagakure, but what he did know was that some unknown force was keeping him around. Perhaps he was simply reluctant to go through with his plan… perhaps he was afraid of what would happen when he finally met up with Akihana again. Yeah, that was probably it, and while he knew that it didn’t make him any less reluctant to actually go through with it. Ugh, how long had it been since he had left indecisiveness like this… probably back when he was supposedly loyal to Haven Country… with Genevieve. It had been a long time he had truly allowed himself to think about the gorgeous Hozuki… yet another example of someone that would’ve been better off not meeting him in the first place. He was starting to suspect that he was some kind of bad luck charm… that anything he touched or held dear was fated to die due to some curse that had been placed upon him for his monstrous deeds. That wasn’t to say that he regretted anything that he had done over the years… no, he had truly enjoyed every moment of it and to this day thinking back on his actions could bring a smile to his face… but even monsters desired happiness. 

And now he found himself slowly becoming aware of why exactly he was trying to put off this meeting with Akihana… she had shown faith in him, told him that he could be better than what he believed himself to be… and he had utterly failed in that regard. It was a line of thought that he had often struggled with during his time in Hoshigakure… and since his defection he hadn’t allowed himself to continue thinking about it, simply content to drown himself within his rage and bloodlust in an effort to hide from the pain that Akihana’s supposed death made him feel. He knew that the knowledge of her death had caused something within himself to snap… and it was almost as though finding out she was still alive was slowly repairing what had been broken. Or, at the very least, it was allowing him to truly see just how childish he had been acting… he had been like a child throwing a temper tantrum, but this child greatly enjoyed murder and held the power to singlehandedly level any of the so called great villages. It was no wonder the world had teamed up to put him down… he had simply been acting like a rabid dog that had managed to get free of its leash. 

As the black clad form of The Reaper continued to stalk down the empty streets of Sunagakure he would give a small sigh… how could he have allowed himself to fall so far? Was it his continued usage of Miasma? The very same energy that he had created in his infinite lust for power. It was quite the strange thing, almost seeming to be sentient at times… he could swear that he could hear it whispering to him at times… or perhaps he was simply that far gone. He was well aware that his mental state had been declining rapidly after the death of Akihana… and now with the knowledge of her death being false it seemed like a veil had been lifted… but that was worrying in and of itself. How had he allowed himself to become so weak that the death of a single person was all that it took for him to snap and become a rabid dog? It was a question that he had been asking himself since the failed siege on his empty village, and one that he had yet to find a true answer to. Perhaps he would never know just what it had been that pushed him so far off the edge, but it was something that he would never allow himself to do again. In the end he was the one that was in charge… he refused to be ruled by his emotions and base desires like that again. 

It was only as he passed the rubble that used to be his ‘tower’ and the surrounding apartments that he noticed something amiss… or rather, heard the blood curdling screams that were no doubt tearing the vocal cords of whomever was producing them apart. It was only thanks to his highly enhanced senses that he picked up the sickeningly sweet aroma of seared human flesh… and moments later that he felt the extremely weak chakra signature of someone that he had assumed had died in the attack… the Little Wolf, Amaterasu. Based on where she was he assumed that she must have been within one of the buildings around his tower when it collapsed, no doubt severely injured and buried within the rubble, her chakra so weak that he wasn’t even able to sense it until now. The half-blood Uzumaki would waste no time and simply merge with the earth beneath him, travelling much faster than he could ever hope to on foot to reach Amaterasu’s weakened chakra signature. He couldn’t truly see what was happening… but the ‘vision’ granted to him by Mayfly allowed him to see enough to know that she was cauterising her own rather severe wounds. Crude… very crude indeed, but also very effective considering she had no idea of how to properly clean and heal her wounds. 

He would allow himself to emerge from the ground 1m behind her, his extraordinarily tall frame towering over her easily and seeming to block out the sun itself, engulfing the small, injured girl in shadow. 

“I thought that you had died in the attack… I’m glad to see that you’ve proved me wrong Amaterasu.” The man would say simply, a small smile on his scarred face as he looked down at her shaking form.

He had always known that she was a strong one with an even stronger will… but to think that she was strong enough to survive being trapped under a collapsed building for three days, with no food or water, and then cauterise her own wounds and stay conscious. That… that was truly impressive… her will to live was simply astonishing… and it was something that made the girl truly beautiful in the eyes of The Monster.

WC: 1064
Balthazar
Citizen

Sun Oct 13, 2019 3:09 pm
“I thought that you had died in the attack… I’m glad to see that you’ve proved me wrong, Amaterasu.” the shadowed figure spoke. Her form grew still for a moment before she started shaking. Not in fear, pain, or sorrow- but unbridled rage that would've been impossible to miss.

"They're going to have to try harder than that,"
she hissed out viciously, as if she could convey through her tone what exactly she thought of the invading strangers who had done this to her. If Kenshin were to think about it, he'd probably be able to put two and two together. She didn't particularly care about the destruction of property nor the loss of civilian life. She was furious that she had been put in a position of weakness by... by... Amaterasu snarled. She had plans and calculations fluttering through her mind, and she knew what she had decided. One day, when she had gotten stronger, she would kill the person who had done this to her. Not out of some sense of misguided revenge or justice- just to prove that she was superior. She wasn't weak. She REFUSED to be weaker than someone who couldn't even face her head on.

"I'm going to kill the person who has done this." she stated simply. It was a promise, not a threat. Inhale. Exhale. She stopped shaking. Wincing as she stood up, she turned around with a grimace to look Kenshin in the eye. After a moment, she blurted out the first thing that came to her mind. "If you died, I would've left. But you didn't." it only took a moment to realize that he probably felt the same way about her. It was sobering to think about, but at least there was no room for dishonesty or betrayal in such a relationship- they both knew exactly where they stood with each other. A pause. "I suppose Toshizou didn't make it." She sighed. "Well, that's..." she struggled to find the right words to fit her emotions. "...Inconvenient." She didn't know if it was the right word or not- the feeling was complex and surprisingly poignant. She shook her head, and the thought was gone. She didn't miss her. She didn't.

[WC: 370]
[Total WC: 604]
Shin
Citizen
RIP Kenshin

Sun Oct 13, 2019 5:10 pm
The amount of venom within the voice of his Little Wolf was certainly expected, after-all, The Ragdoll hadn’t been expecting her to take having a building collapse on top of her well… and that wasn’t even considering just how long she had been trapped down there without food or water. It certainly didn’t take a genius to know that Amaterasu couldn’t have cared less about the civilians that died in the rather underhanded attack, a sentiment that was shared wholeheartedly by Kenshin. After-all, he could have stopped the attack but had allowed it to go through simply so that it would paint the attackers in an unpleasant light… and in the process it seemed that he had ignited the flames of vengeance within Amaterasu, something that he hadn’t intended but not anything he was opposed to. Honestly, he suspected that if the girl were to find out that little tidbit she wouldn’t even care… after-all, the entire reason that he had recruited the girl was due to just how similar she was to him, and in the end he knew that he wouldn’t blame anyone who didn’t save him if he wasn’t strong enough to save himself. 

As he watched the girl snarl in rage he would retrieve a small canteen of water that he kept on himself at all times, despite the fact that he never truly NEEDED to drink. As she declared her intent to kill the one who was responsible for her injuries Kenshin would simply smirk… this was a special one indeed, and he was more than glad that she had ended up surviving this little ordeal. As the girl turned to face him she seemingly blurted out something that he had already known, if he had died that she simply would have left, no looking back and no regrets. In response to this statement he would simply allow his smirk to widen a little before giving a respectful nod, as in the end he knew that she was well aware that he would have done the same. When she inquired as to the fate of Toshizou she would pause as tried to find the correct words, and truthfully he knew the feeling. Much like himself when he was younger and he felt the death of Keito Uchiha… he had been enraged, saddened, but most of all… numb and confused. 

“Here… drink slowly. You have been trapped beneath that rubble for three days now Amaterasu, truth be told I am quite surprised that you haven’t passed out or gone into shock just yet… your willpower is truly something to be admired.” Kenshin would instruct the girl, explaining to her just how long she had actually been out of commission due to this attack. It was quite important that she drank the water slowly, as too much too soon could quite literally end up killing her, especially when he considered just how injured the girl was. With but a thought he would activate the weaker variant of his Mystical Palm Aura, the aqua coloured aura engulfing the girl and almost immediately soothing any aches and pains that she felt. He would heal any and all injuries that the girl possessed, but he would refrain from removing any of the scars that she had been forced to inflict upon herself to survive… they would be a good reminder for the girl, a painful lesson and a twisted trophy that showed just how far she was willing to go to survive. Whilst most would see such a constant reminder as cruel and grotesque… Kenshin saw it as something truly beautiful, something that would serve as a constant reminder of all that she had overcome in her struggle to survive. 

“I’m afraid that I cannot sense Toshizou’s chakra at all, and considering that I am able to sense chakra on a global scale it does not bode well for her. I know you may not believe me when I say this, but I understand exactly what you are feeling right now, the internal conflict about whether or not you truly cared about Toshizou in the first place… so allow me to give you some advice that I wish I had been given. There is nothing wrong with feeling sorrow due to the death of someone that you cared about… just as there is nothing wrong with actually caring about people. It can be a crippling weakness if you allow it to consume you, but at the same time it can be a source of unimaginable strength if you use it properly. Use what you are feeling now, the anger, the sorrow… the guilt, use it all as fuel so that you never have to feel it again. Use it to train yourself to your limits day in and day out, use it to kill the ones that are responsible for the physical and mental pain that you feel now… use it to make them suffer, and then use it to ensure that nobody can ever take what is precious to you again.” The Reaper would explain, for quite possibly the first time in his life truly spilling his heart and giving his honest advice to someone in the hopes that it could help them with their struggles. 

“I was foolish enough to let myself be consumed by my anger and sorrow at the death of the only woman I can truly say that I have ever loved… and in doing so I have managed to turn the entire world against me. Kumogakure, Konohagakure, Kirigakure and Hoshigakure all consider me to be their enemy, and while I am confident in my own skills I am not so arrogant as to believe that I could successfully kill the entire shinobi world should they truly join forces against me.” The Hunter would explain with a small, bitter smile on his face, something that he was allowing himself to express solely so that Amaterasu could get a feel for how he truly felt after this disaster. 

“This attack was launched by both Konohagakure and Kirigakure… but both villages fled after launching their initial attacks, likely to ensure that they did as much damage as possible with no losses, a rather cunning strategy that I will admit I admire… as infuriating as the end results actually were for us. Kutari is headed for Kumogakure to finish what I started, and I have full faith that he will succeed in bringing that pathetic village to its knees. I will be headed for Hoshigakure soon and I hope that you will join me in my journey… as cruel as this may sound I will have far more time to train you now that it is just you and I.” The Uzumaki would explain, giving a target for the child to direct her rage, as well as a path that she could travel to gain the power that she needed. 

“So what do you say Amaterasu? Would you like to join me on this journey? I cannot promise that you will be safe, but I can promise that I will provide you with the power you desire… as well as someone that can offer advice whenever you need it.” 

With that said Kenshin would extend his left hand out to the gi- no, to the young woman that stood proudly in front of him, a sign that this would not be simply her pledging to follow him like it had been before. No... this time they would be equals, and he would do everything in his power to ensure that she eventually reached the same level that he was. He would ensure that the world would tremble in terror at the very mention of her name... he would ensure that she was no longer just the Little Wolf 

By the time that he was done with her she would be something that the world would truly fear... by the time she had reached her peak she would be exactly the same as him.

Soon... the world would find itself at the mercy of TWO Monsters

WC: 1347
Balthazar
Citizen

Sun Oct 13, 2019 6:33 pm
She drank the water almost with reckless abandon, the only thing stopping her from finishing the whole thing outright being the fact that she'd likely drive herself into shock if she tried to down it in one or two sips. She felt a gentle and soothing sensation running up and down her left side- not unlike being submerged in warm water- as the ragdoll healed her injuries. But not, she noted with muted curiosity, the scars. Good. She would've asked to keep them, anyhow, the ragged cauterization and hollow skin serving as a permanent reminder of her time spent at the mercy of a foreign army she didn't know. The thought made a throbbing rage burn up once more in her stomach, but after a moment it cooled down to a mere simmer.

His advice on Toshizou, however... She found herself taking in a deep breath and letting a shaky one out. She was fine. She was fine. She didn't need to be consoled. She never cared about Toshizou- she was just using him, right? A sinking feeling settled into her stomach. She needed- she needed... Amaterasu let out a gentle huff. "I don't need anything. I-I just need time to get myself together, 'sall," she slurred. After a moment, she shook her head. Clearing away the temporary dizziness that had claimed her figure. After a moment, she heard the words "Konohagakure" and "Kirigakure"- and she snorted. "I'll come with ya- I just need to..." she yawned, reverting into her own native rural Volcano accent in her unfocused state. "Sleep for a bit." A pause. "I think I'm going to faint," she observed with detached interest, before the world slurred before her eyes. After a moment, she knew no more but the gentle hum of her inner fire, its intoxicating ambition offering revenge and power.

(Initiate medical montage?)

[WC: 305]
[Total WC: 909]
Shin
Citizen
RIP Kenshin

Sun Oct 13, 2019 9:17 pm
The Ragdoll would resist the urge to sigh as he watched Amaterasu greedily gulp the water down… he had specifically told her to drink it slowly, but it was to be forgiven he supposed, considering that she had just gone for three days trapped under rubble without it. It would only be a matter of time before the girl passed out now, and he knew that, so he would simply continue on as though he hadn’t noticed, continuing to give the girl the advice that he could see she desperately needed. He heard the shaky breath that she exhaled upon hearing what he had to say, and he knew that his words had at the very least shaken her… and that was exactly what he had been hoping for. The girl was just like him after-all, and there was no way that he would have changed his own mind that easily… but it seemed that at the very least the girl was willing to contemplate the words of someone who had suffered through what she was currently experiencing. He heard her state that all she needed was some time to get herself back together, but he knew better than to simply accept her word at face value… she truly was so similar to him in the past that it was eerie. 

He took note of the glazing of her eyes as he spoke about the villages that had attacked them, but before he could finish with his statement or even give her his offer she would cut him off, crudely snorting and expressing that she would be going with him… however what really caught his attention was the change in accents. It seemed that the young woman was a far better actor than he had given her credit for, as in all of their past meetings she hadn’t slipped up even once, something that was more than a little impressive when one considered just how easy it would be to make a minor error in pronunciation. It was then that she would take note of the fact that she was going to faint, and the Uzumaki would do little more than chuckle lightly as she collapsed forward. He would of course gently grab hold of the young woman's shoulders before she could truly fall, and from there he would gently pick her up in a bridal style hold, mostly so that he could avoid jostling her body more than necessary as he brought her to the hospital. 

As he made his way towards the building he was able to take note of the… stench. It made sense that she would not smell the nicest after being trapped beneath a collapsed building for as long as she had… but he hadn’t really accounted for the fact that she would likely have been unable to… relieve herself anywhere sanitary. And so here he was, carrying a filthy, waste covered young woman towards the hospital of Sunagakure… the hospital that he knew would be overcrowded due to the amount of people that had been injured by the collapsing buildings. He knew full well that the people of the village felt anger and hatred towards him for bringing this upon them… but he also knew that the hatred they felt for him was nothing compared to what they felt for both Konoha and Kiri for their actions. He had taken over the village, and yes he had butchered the ‘defenders’, but he hadn’t harmed any of the civilians… yet when two villages came to ‘liberate’ the village from the few Missing-Nin that were inhabiting it at least 3 apartment buildings were destroyed alongside the Kage tower. Hundreds of men, women and children were dead, and the few that had survived found themselves far too injured to ever truly recover. 

The loathing in their eyes was clear as he entered the building, but so too was the sympathy as they took note of the visibly injured teen that he was cradling so gently… regardless of what he was to them they saw her as little more than an injured young woman… how utterly naive of them. He was able to find no true rooms available for his little wolf, due in large part to the sheer volume of injured people that were being held in the hospital… so it was with annoyance that he took her to a room that he knew would be free… in a sense. As he entered the cooled room he would walk towards one of the free metal tables, and with incredible gentleness he would set the girl down upon it. The Mortuary certainly wasn’t somewhere that he thought he would ever find himself cleaning and healing a living patient, but in the end, beggars couldn’t be choosers, so he would set to work. He would start by removing the soiled and ruined clothes that she wore, the blood having blackened and congealed into the fabric itself… alongside some rather unmentionable substances. Whether they had been produced by her, or were the result of some rather unfortunate civilians that had been reduced to paste by the building was unknown to him… and if he were honest he would rather keep it that way. 

Once the soiled clothes were removed The Mad Medic would waste no time in starting to clean the now bare body of the young woman, ensuring that she would not get some kind of infection or sickness due to just how filthy she had been after spending so long trapped in the burning rubble. It was only now that he could see the true extent of her injuries and scarring… but again, Kenshin saw it as a thing of beauty, something that she could wear as a mark of pride to show the sort of obstacles that she had overcome. He could certainly admire the beauty of women such as Genevieve, Hikari and Akihana… but in his honest opinion delicate maidens like that were nothing compared the imperfect and scarred bodies of true fighters… of true Kunoichi like the young Lady Cinder. Now that the little lady had been cleaned Kenshin would bring his Macabre Bag from his Storage Displacement, and from within he would bring out a sealed scroll, marked simply with a symbol that vaguely resembled a fan stoking a fire. 

Without any preamble he would unseal the corpse, revealing it to be the form of the young Uchiha that Kutari had sold to him, and with no hesitation he would use his threads to carefully extract her one remaining eye, all the while he removed her remaining kidney. The Ragdoll would then proceed to remove Amaterasu’s left eye and extract one of her kidneys, the left one specifically, and from there would replace them with the eye and kidney of the Uchiha. From there he would activate the regular Mystical Palm technique and carefully the ‘wounds’ that he had just inflicted upon her. He knew that the young woman wouldn’t mind his actions, after-all, he had just gifted her with great power for no real price. Once this was done Kenshin would create a clone and send it to collect both some robes for Amaterasu, and an IV drip. It would take the clone close to five minutes to return with the items, and whilst the real Kenshin dressed the girl the clone would insert the IV. Once that was done the clone would allow itself to dispel while the real Kenshin simply sat down and began to busy himself with work to pass the time until she woke up.

Little did he know that it would be a week before that actually happened.

WC: 1280
Balthazar
Citizen

Sun Oct 13, 2019 10:04 pm
Awareness filtered in and out slowly and in waves, like she was rocking on a wooden boat. A storm was approaching, but for now, she was safely tucked within its eye. Up and down, back and forward.

Sometimes, she could've sworn she felt someone near her- was it her father?... She didn't know he felt this way. Normally it was just... just... She exhaled slowly through her nose before grabbing his hand as firmly as she could- in her case, probably not quite so firm at all. " 'm sorry," she mumbled out. "Didn't mean to burn it down..." after a few moments, she was back in the abyss of her own feverish dreams. Sometimes, all she could feel was the crush of the concrete, the pipe stabbing her clean through the left eye, and the water so dirty it tasted like salt. Amaterasu would stay eerily silent during those times.

On contrast, sometimes she felt like she was being wrapped in the warm embrace of someone she couldn't remember. A flash of white hair, a familiar flickering of dark chakra, the comforting presence of an old friend- and then it was gone. Those dreams left her feeling strangely empty. Who are you? She wanted to ask. Why are you doing this to me?

You forgot, the stranger answered. You forgot.

Forgot who? she replied. A moment passed. Can you tell me where I am?

But they were gone.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

After what felt like an eternity of sickly silence, the shroud which clouded her vision lifted. The slow rumble of an air conditioning machine served as white noise, providing a comforting blanket in an otherwise unfamiliar environment. A gentle pricking sensation in her left arm- the scarred one- rose some questions. She slowly, painfully, turned her head to the left, only to realize that there was something on top of her left eye. She raised her right hand to the scarred side of her face, feeling the puckered and textured flesh that wasn't there before. Her fingers trailed upwards until she reached a thick bandage. Inhale. Exhale. She dropped her arm and simply stared at the ceiling.

A few moments passed. They could've been minutes, hours, or days for all she knew. Eventually, she looked around. Was she in a morgue?... A pause. Eventually, a smirk came to her face, and she let out a chuckle. The situation was amusing, though she couldn't quite tell why. After a few moments, she sat up, blinking sleep from her eyes, and slowly pulled out the IV needle. A wince crossed her face.

She looked down. She was wearing unfamiliar robes- which was good considering her last ones were probably... Well. Not even fit to be recycled. They were a simple white kimono top made of a thin fabric that seemed appropriate for the desert and black sweatpants- and unusual but surprisingly comfortable combination. The sleeves of both were short- providing her with a clear view of the scars which ran up and down her left side. Almost mindlessly, she brought across her right hand to her shoulder, tracing the jagged burn lines and places where her bone had pierced through flesh. She was not quite a pretty sight anymore, but... Well, she honestly liked it. She didn't want to come across as a pure maiden, or something like that. That wasn't her. The marks symbolized her struggle. She had failed on the battlefield, and still come up on top. Shinobi with no scars were either really good or really bad at their job- or, of course, knew someone in the medical field... She sighed as her fingers crossed a particularly deep gouge towards her elbow. She probably looked like something out of a horror story, or perhaps like she was wearing a particular frightening costume. After a moment, she rubbed her fingers together as if to forget the texture of toughened flesh. She wouldn't get used to the feeling any time soon. She vaguely wondered if this was how her opponents felt after she had fought them and won, leaving behind horrible burns that they could never truly recover from. It was an interesting hypothesis, but she found that she didn't particularly care what they felt. Amaterasu just wanted to catalogue the possible reaction for later, to see if it could be of any use further down the line.

After what felt like another eternity, she stood up slowly, looking around the room, until her eyes came to Kenshin, who stood a little ways off and seemed to be working on something. She tilted her head at him. They were surprisingly similar in some ways, and she didn't know how she felt about that. Is that what she would become, should she become strong? Kenshin had a lot of power, that was for certain. But he didn't seem... Fulfilled. Happy. She paused. What did she want? Did she want to be strong, or happy? Originally, she thought that power would make her happy, but... Looking at the man in front of her, she wondered if the two items were possibly unrelated. Inhale. Exhale. She could make something of a checklist- kill the person who had the brilliant idea of detonating the buildings. Travel with Kenshin. And... What else?

She vaguely recalled him saying something about going to Hoshi. Would she find anything of use there? At the very least, she could possibly try and con some local shinobi into learning some new techniques, but... She lowered her head towards the ground, looking at the floor of the morgue. She supposed she'd just try her hardest to train along the way. Before she could really do anything, she needed to prove to both herself and the man in front of her that she wasn't a liability on the battlefield. She knew quite a few fire techniques to the point where they didn't need hand seals- but what other bases did she need to cover? She didn't really have any sensory measures, any way to detect genjutsu- maybe a small medical jutsu or some C-rank genjutsu could really help widen her range of usefulness. She couldn't just focus on her fire techniques to survive anymore- she needed to learn both how to use them more efficiently, and how to fight without using them. Her flames, after all, didn't save her from the building. But a well placed teleport, or body flicker, or a barrier might have. She nodded to herself, having come to a conclusion. She'd widen her scopes a bit, train as much as she could under Kenshin, and... See where things went from there.

[WC: 1,100]
[Total WC: 2,009]

(I'll find out how to do a transplant roll eventually, 1 for success and 2 for fail)
Tottori
Tottori
Citizen
Stat Page : The Executioner
Remove Bukijutsu Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Taijutsu
Village : Vagabonds
Ryo : 58000

Sun Oct 13, 2019 10:08 pm
Aight.
Site Administrator
Site Administrator
Citizen
Stat Page : Stat Page
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

Sun Oct 13, 2019 10:08 pm
The member 'Tadashi Namikaze' has done the following action : Roll Dice/Flip Coin

'Lucky Coin' : 1
Shin
Citizen
RIP Kenshin

Mon Oct 14, 2019 7:15 am
What a truly boring week it had been… absolutely nothing of note had happened, and he hadn’t even had the chance to have an actual conversation with anyone… not to say that he would’ve bothered trying to converse with the simpletons of Sunagakure in the first place, but still. They had all been avoiding him like the plague, well aware of his skill in the art of healing yet at the same time too afraid or angry to actually ask for his help in getting this disaster under control… utterly foolish, many lives could have been saved had they simply requested his aid. He didn’t particularly care about the loss of life, but it did sting his pride a little to know that these buffoons would rather let their friends and loved ones die than simply swallow their pride and/or hatred of him and request his aid. The Little Wolf was stable, and he knew that it was only a matter of time before she actually woke up… but by the gods did he wish that she would just hurry up and do so, so that the two of them could just leave this dead husk of a village.

He had been making himself busy throughout the week by performing light tests on both himself and his charge, trying to see how her body was adjusting to the Uchiha DNA that now coursed through her veins and how his own body was dealing with the amount of transplants he currently possessed. The results had been quite enlightening, as when he had attempted to add new DNA to himself he found that it was actually rejected by his body… meaning that it would be unwise for him to attempt to add anything new. However, that wasn’t to say that it was impossible… as it seemed to be rejected by the other bloodlines… meaning that if he were to remove one it was likely that another would be able to take its place. This line of testing did force him to question the validity of the supposed death of Denkiteki Hayato… as the tests that he had been performing all pointed to the fact that his body should have simply rejected any additional transplants… not caused his DNA to become unstable and tear his body apart. He certainly couldn’t rule out the possibility, and in fact the theory was supported by the fact that Akihana was also alive. 

He could hear the almost silent shifting of Amaterasu clearly as he continued to skin through the notes that he had taken during his tests, a small smirk fixing itself on his scarred face at the confirmation of Amaterasu’’s body having adjusted to the transplant he had performed. Now all he needed to do was help the girl awaken the Sharingan that he had implanted in her left eye, something that he had a fair bit of knowledge regarding thanks to his encounter with Keito so long ago. He would hear the light hiss she gave as she removed the IV drip, something that he wouldn’t stop her from doing due mostly to the fact that she had recovered from hear ordeal almost entirely within the past week. He had taken to periodically activating his Mystical Palm Aura and bathing her body with his healing chakra, so there was no risk of her having any long lasting injuries anymore… but he had been extremely careful to not heal the rather intense scarring that she had received. He heard her sigh as well as the light sound of skin tracing skin, no doubt the girl taking the time to examine the true extent of the scarring that she had inflicted upon herself to survive. He hoped that the young woman would be able to see the beauty in those scars like he did… but he knew full well that in the past he had hated his own scars. 

He would only turn to face the girl once he had heard her stand, and he would observe the girl with a small smirk on his face as she did the same to him. He could practically see the gears in her head turning as she continued to watch him in thought, although what about he couldn’t really tell or even begin to assume. 

“Welcome back to the land of the living Amaterasu, you have been unconscious for quite some time, so I want you to take it easy, at least for the time being.” The Ragdoll would state after a few moments, the smirk on his face turning into more of a disarming smile as he began to walk closer to the young woman 

“I’m sure you have noticed the bandages over your left eye… unfortunately it was badly damaged by the buildings collapse, so badly in fact that I was forced to remove it entirely. But fear not, I wouldn’t allow you to be crippled so easily… so I took the liberty of giving you a rather powerful gift, one that will serve you quite well in the future.” The Monster would explain as he reached towards her covered eye, and without any preamble would begin to unravel the bandages. Once they were removed her scarred face would be revealed in its entirety, along with the rather piercing blue eye that had taken the place of her sinister yellow one. He would gesture towards the sole desk in the room, or more specifically the mirror that was sitting atop it, simply waiting for the girl to go and take a look at the gift he had given her. Provided that she indeed did he would follow closely behind, and as the girl examined the eye he would activate his own, allowing the piercing silver of his left to be replaced by the eerie red of his fully matured Sharingan.

“I have provided you with the DNA necessary to awaken this power for yourself… but even if you never manage to awaken the Sharingan you will find the DNA alone to be quite a drastic improvement. My testing indicates that either your chakra will grow more powerful, or your body will grow more agile… but more useful to you, any and all Fire Release techniques that you perform will be far more powerful than they were before.” If he knew the Little Wolf as well as he thought he did she would be overjoyed by this gift… but he also knew that she would never outwardly show it or even truly express the gratitude that she felt. It was fine, as he wasn’t looking for a show of gratitude… he simply wished to show the young woman that he was invested in seeing her grow into the powerhouse that he knew she could be. 

“Rest for now, I assure you that your training will begin in earnest soon and I will be pushing you well beyond your limits. Normally I wouldn’t push you so hard, but I will need you to be able to hold your own before we can travel to Hoshigakure, and unfortunately we don’t have much in the way of time.” He would explain as he deactivated his Sharingan, staring directly into Amaterasu’s mismatched eyes through the mirror. The look on his face alone would be enough to convey to her that he was not exaggerating in the slightest, but it would also convey his belief that she would be able to thrive under the harsh training and become far stronger than she currently was. 

WC: 1253
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum