Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Supermen of Science!Today at 2:22 pmCiel UchihaThe Tea Shop with Jurei Pt 1.Today at 12:48 pmJoro ShokkuFoxes and Puppets and Missions Oh My!Today at 3:19 amMinami OutomoHaunted MansionYesterday at 7:21 pmJoro ShokkuWorking With a New Friend!Yesterday at 6:13 pmToran UchihaTraining The YouthYesterday at 5:34 pmJoro ShokkuRogue NinjaYesterday at 5:23 pmJoro ShokkuCrop FailureYesterday at 4:55 pmJoro ShokkuFine DiningYesterday at 4:22 pmJoro ShokkuMissing BoyYesterday at 4:00 pmJoro Shokku
Top posting users this month
190 Posts - 50%
69 Posts - 18%
25 Posts - 7%
19 Posts - 5%
18 Posts - 5%
17 Posts - 5%
14 Posts - 4%
10 Posts - 3%
9 Posts - 2%
6 Posts - 2%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Xyxer
Xyxer
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 352200

Always Sunny in Kirigakure [Kots] - Page 2 Empty Re: Always Sunny in Kirigakure [Kots]

Thu Jun 06, 2019 5:25 pm
The duo stood alone beside the monument in his likeness, a stark contrast to their initial meeting. Xyxer had initially taught Kotsuzui a lesson on death, and now Kotsuzui educated Xyxer on space-time. The trade off was appreciated, and although the man was demonstrating the jutsu that he wished for Xyxer to learn, there was one thing prominent in his mind. Once he'd finished demonstrating the techniques, Xyxer would memorise them for later before speaking to Kotsuzui, "Your assistance has been very helpful. I see a great deal of use from you, Kotsuzui, which is why I wish to show you the gift of Old Kirigakure. Watch this kunai." While Xyxer spoke, he withdrew a single kunai and threw it in an arc up towards the sky, requiring the male to crane his head if he wished to keep tabs on its trajectory.

During this frame of time, Xyxer moved across the grass and soil without any disturbance, his breath seemingly ceasing while he moved with short, hidden steps towards Kotsuzui. Once he was close to the male, he snatched the arcing kunai from the air, returning it to his pouch before stepping backwards. "Focus on your breathing and control your movements, shift your feet outwards when you move, light on the feet. In Kirigakure, we moved like wraiths. We were so silent, some enemies considered us apparitions of death. In the library there are many scrolls detailing this process if you feel like you'll need more education, but the key is the breathing. Through the gut." There was a brief pause before he continued, "With this knowledge, Kotsuzui, I wish for you to be my assassin. Together we will shape the world. You will be informed on a series of gestures which will have different meanings, I expect you to memorise them for the future. Good luck" With the words spoken, Xyxer slowly departed from the lesson, moving elsewhere.

[Exit]
2857 WC

Vanish, Portal, and Gateway can now be learnt at half cost.
Teaching Kotsuzui Lost Arts
2000/2000 Vanish
800/2000 Bijuu Energy Well
28 AP gained
Kaguya Kotsuzui
Kaguya Kotsuzui
Citizen
Stat Page : Stats
Remove Taijutsu Bukijutsu Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Clan Specialty : Taijutsu
Village : Kirigakure
Ryo : 21650

Always Sunny in Kirigakure [Kots] - Page 2 Empty Re: Always Sunny in Kirigakure [Kots]

Thu Jun 06, 2019 11:13 pm
claiming exit because im lazy
TWC: 4125

1000 words into Lost Arts of Kirigakure 
3000 words for 30 ap
4200 words from refund for 42ap (2962 words left from refund)
Kai
Kai
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 12000

Fri Jun 07, 2019 4:05 pm
Sure Xy and Kots
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum