Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Surviving the Apparition of MalevolencyToday at 4:36 amKaiya UchihaWhere the men shall gatherToday at 12:55 amAkaime ChinoikeTea Shop on the Corner Pt1Today at 12:45 amJoro ShokkuMapping the VillageYesterday at 11:44 pmJoro ShokkuIlluminate the UmbraYesterday at 9:41 pmAkaime ChinoikeA Tale of Tribulations and MysteryYesterday at 8:25 pmAkaime ChinoikeLate Night OutYesterday at 7:19 pmAzuki ShinodaTaking Down the Mob in Hoshi!!Yesterday at 2:45 pmMizaki HyuugaMissing People in Hoshi!!Yesterday at 2:01 pmMizaki HyuugaA meet in HoshiYesterday at 1:48 pmMizaki Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
238 Posts - 43%
76 Posts - 14%
65 Posts - 12%
40 Posts - 7%
33 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 5%
24 Posts - 4%
17 Posts - 3%
17 Posts - 3%
16 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Yamato Tanaka
Yamato Tanaka
Citizen
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Glorious Evolution
Remove Fūinjutsu Remove Ninjutsu Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Otogakure
Ryo : 24500

A Sunny Day... Obviously... [P,NK] Empty A Sunny Day... Obviously... [P,NK]

Fri Dec 21, 2012 4:21 pm
It was a usually sunny day in the village hidden in the Sand. Most of the villagers had stuff to do, and were busy. The streets were too crowded, even for week days, when people were busier than weekends. Nero wasn't in the crowded streets, but watching the people down there through the window in his room, which was next to the bed of his, that Nero was sitting on at the time being. "So many busy people..." he thought to himself, "And most of them aren't even ninjas... I have no idea why they'd have so important jobs that they have to do so badly, they enter these crowded streets... Uh... Anyway... I guess sitting here all day won't do any good to me...".

He decided to head out, getting up from the bed, grabbing his equipment, as he would then jump out of his window to the rooftop of the house that was just across the street, that Nero jumped over. After jumping over several more streets, to other rooftops, Nero would finally spot a less crowded street, and jump down from the rooftop he was lastly standing on, landing on the ground. He would've had all his equipment with him... He would look around, starting to think what he could do...
Hisashi Saio
Hisashi Saio
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 500

A Sunny Day... Obviously... [P,NK] Empty Re: A Sunny Day... Obviously... [P,NK]

Fri Dec 21, 2012 4:55 pm
[OOC: This is not a NPC. Refer to this topic for the information of this clone: http://naruto-role-play-rpg.forumotion.com/t12284-shinjitsu-no-tensei-private?highlight=shinjitsu]

Sadao, reappearing inside of Sunagakure no Sato, would once again take on the appearance of Azaiyo, along with his identity. He would be dressed in the same attire as his last trip: the Hidden Sand Cloak of Legends overlapping his dark shirt and pants, brown sandals, and his weapon belt, including that of his Eternal Kyukei o Seigen, but as a replica. He would inspect the village as it seemed much more crowded. "What happened since I last left this village?" Sadao would ask himself. He would roam around these crowds, his identity foretelling the crowds that they should at least make the area a little more open. Hearing a stomp, Sadao would look into the air, his senses only capturing a shadow. Having the knowledge of the real Azaiyo, the Second Sage would act quickly, taking this shadow as a person, seemingly passing by buildings in a swift manner. Remembering the message that Azaiyo had given him, the Second Sage would respond quickly to the shadow, beginning its chase against the potential threat. "Who are you?" the Second Sage would ask, hoping that the target would eventually stop.
Yamato Tanaka
Yamato Tanaka
Citizen
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!

Fri Dec 21, 2012 5:21 pm
Nero, who has just landed down to the ground of the less crowded street, would hear the voice coming from behind of him. "Who am I" he would silently repeat as he would turn his back, with the Brotherhood of Light headband on his head, instead of the Sand Village headband. He would be suprised to see a person of that kind. Judging from his look, Nero understood that he was a ninja. "Oh... I..." he answered, getting over the little shock he has gone into after facing the ninja, "I am Nero Gōka of, boviously, the Gōka clan... I am a jounin of this village... And you are... ?". He would look to the person, waiting an answer from him.
Hisashi Saio
Hisashi Saio
Citizen

Fri Dec 21, 2012 5:38 pm
Seeing as the man had seemingly stopped, Azaiyo's clone would still be on his tail. He would travel to the point where he would now be within mid-range of the target. Things would become more vivid to him as the man spoke. "Nero Gōka?" The Second Sage would ask, so many events constructed into its form that it would be difficult for one to separate the clone and the original. The Six Sages are very difficult clones to figure out, for their form is built entirely from the events Azaiyo had seen previously, all of his adventures, no nearly his life was put into these clones, thus making them hard to read. "I have not read any of your files before, and I have many documents back at my place." Azaiyo would comment, "I am Azaiyo, Deputy Kazekage and Sannin of this village." The Second Sage would hide the identity of the clan, not because he didn't know about it, but rather because since he was not indicated about it, he knew there would be an important purpose behind it. "As a Jounin of this village, why do you not wear the headband of our nation?" The clone would question, many thoughts now coming into his head about what to do with the boy.
Yamato Tanaka
Yamato Tanaka
Citizen
Survived 2021

Fri Dec 21, 2012 5:57 pm
"Deputy Kazekage... A Sannin ?"... Nero would this time enter a bigger shock, being ashamed for not talking to an important person like that with a proper way. "My headband ?" he would answer, being a little more distracted than usual due to being facing a Sannin for the first time, and the Sannin somewhat interrogating him... "Ummm... As I know, the ninja are only ordered to wear the headbands on official missions, or when they are leaving the borders of the village. I doubt that they have to wear them all the time...". Nero would then grab the headband that represented the village from his ninja pouch, "Here," he would say, "is the headband of our village... It's by my side, in order for me to be able to wear it if necessary...". He would then put the headband back to the pouch. "This," he would then say, pointing the headband he was wearing, "represents my organization... Well, I am the leader... One of the leaders... It is an organization that's goal is purely the members to become stronger. We help each other out... That's it... Anyway... Why is a Sannin, and a Deputy Kage sparing his time investigating me ? Do you need any help ? I am free to do anything...".
Hisashi Saio
Hisashi Saio
Citizen

Fri Dec 21, 2012 6:17 pm
Acknowledging the man's response, the Second Sage would question him even further. "As a Jounin is high up in the ranking industry, they must show their loyalty to the village." Demonstrating this, the clone would reveal more attire he had in the past. Pulling on his cloak, two headbands would be revealed, tied up like a necklace, hanging loose around the neck. "So you lead an organization huh? Well, the acknowledgement of the headband was merely a test. At least you have a purpose for not wearing it. You have no idea what kind of other responses I have gotten in the past. The purpose of the headband is almost like a code in this village, the purpose dividing the good from the evil. Anyways, the reason I wear my headband is to symbolize my loyalty to the past shinobi, the ones who are considered legends in our nation. After many victories, wearing the headband at all times became a tradition, for it revealed that Sunagakure is a blessing, a place to be thankful for inhabiting. You can see the history of the Sand Village at a town called Tanzaku. Many shinobi from our village have traveled there, becoming stronger by learning from their past." After giving quite a speech, the clone would realize that the information given about the organization was rather broad. "Aside from this, regarding your organization, what is the purpose behind making members stronger?" The Second Sage would ask only for the purpose to judge this man even further. This Jounin seemed much more interesting than anybody that the Second Sage, no, Azaiyo had met. "Finally, I get to your question. Consider me as the Eagle of this village. I can see the entire village as we speak." Azaiyo would grin as he would refer to the power of his dimension, the Six Sages able to guard nearly the entire shinobi world.
Yamato Tanaka
Yamato Tanaka
Citizen
Survived 2021

Fri Dec 21, 2012 6:31 pm
"The purpose behind making the members stronger ? No... You see, we are more like friends helping each other out instead of people getting stronger for one shared goal... Well, there is only one goal we share, which is getting stronger obviously... Each of our members have their own goals, their own way of thinking, though most of them, including me, are ninja from rare clans, or families, that have some sort of rare ability, an advanced bloodline... I myself, am from the Goka clan, whose members were capable of using Scorch Release, a very rare Kekkei Genkai, which I am quite sure you haven't seen before with your bare eyes... And my comrade, the co-leader, Xuro, is capable of using the Explosion Release, which is, like Scorch Release, a rare bloodline. Other than that, we have one ninja capable of using Magnet Release, and one that comes from a family that he says is blessed with some sort of bloodline called "Earth Grudge" something...".

"An eagle you say ?" he would tehn say, "That must be quite amusing, and quite boring at the same time... There aren't many interesting things that happen here often... So... What does a Deputy Kazekage do ? And why does our Kage, whom I have never met before, need of one ?".
Hisashi Saio
Hisashi Saio
Citizen

Fri Dec 21, 2012 7:41 pm
The ordeal seemed to dimmer as the situation became more calm. Clearly this man had no intention in committing crimes, nor causing any trouble in general. As Nero would speak, the clone's eyes would widen. Never had he heard about such techniques being used before. It astonished him as he thought his own powers were sacred enough, but to have another sacred art out there, well, Azaiyo himself would have to learn about it. "So your clan is a combination of distinct powers I see..." The Second Sage commented, "How unique." The Second Sage would pause here. It had seemed all situations he would include himself in would not be troublesome, but rather questionable. "Are these members you speak of a part of the Sand?" The clone would continue, "If they are, then please have them speak to me, for they could possibly help enforce this village as well. If they do so, they will benefit atop what your organization has to offer." The Second Sage would pause once again as he would now be asked about his position. "Only another can describe what a shinobi truly is..." The Second Sage would respond to the Goka member's question, "...Even the Kazekage couldn't clarify this for you." The face of the clone would become blank as it could now remember what it was doing back in the Valley of the End, well, what the original Azaiyo was doing. "What really matters is, in a time of need, there is always someone there for you, ready to put their life before your own."
Yamato Tanaka
Yamato Tanaka
Citizen
Survived 2021

Sat Dec 22, 2012 4:16 am
"Are these members you speak of a part of the Sand? If they are, then please have them speak to me, for they could possibly
help enforce this village as well. If they do so, they will benefit atop
what your organization has to offer."

"They all are..." Nero would answer, "Another jounin, a chuunin and two more... Our number is yet small, but that is what I and Xuro expected in the first place, since rare people are hard to find... I will tell them to speak to you, I'm sure each of them will...".

"Only another can describe what a shinobi truly is..." The Second Sage
would respond to the Goka member's question, "...Even the Kazekage
couldn't clarify this for you." The face of the clone would become blank
as it could now remember what it was doing back in the Valley of the
End, well, what the original Azaiyo was doing. "What really matters is,
in a time of need, there is always someone there for you, ready to put
their life before your own."

"I see..." Nero would answer, "Well, I suppose I can understand that...". Nero would then look up at the sky, then turn his face once back to the clone, who he thought to be Azaiyo himself, "So... What were you doing in these crowded streets anyway ? Is it something that you can tell me, or like a top-secret caus ?". He would smile while saying that. And then he would wait an answer from the Sannin.
Hisashi Saio
Hisashi Saio
Citizen

Sat Dec 22, 2012 11:07 am
Hearing more from this man made the Second Sage less worrisome about what goes in the village. "Good" The clone would reply to the response needed for his previous question, "There's an empty room in the Kazekage Chambers. We can discuss our matters there." The clone would smile as Nero seemed to be one of the most understanding people that the real Azaiyo would experience; he could guarantee it in his mind. The man would now speak of the clone's previous location as it seemed he sensed him before the clone saw Nero. "Whilst in crowded streets, I always refer back to some stealth missions I have been through. Dangerous people sometimes lurk through these crowds, assassins to be more clear. Anyways, these assassins use these crowds to get to our primary resources. In order to stop them, I simply slip into the crowd, and use a clan jutsu that makes me look irregular. As the assassins seen something unusual, they usually depart. This is when I get to hunt them down. I only inform mainly Jounins about this, for they also receive stealth missions from time-to-time." The clone would pause here, now allowing the Goka to give his response.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum