Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
New Acquaintances Today at 10:56 pmTori JintaroI'll Spot you! || Open ThreadToday at 2:46 pmRyumi HiyuA Late Night DipYesterday at 11:17 pmJunko TsukikoFar Away Yesterday at 10:08 pmAmikiri GuhinJoro and Hebiishi on Party Detail!Yesterday at 7:29 pmJoro ShokkuJoro meeting Sephy!!Yesterday at 7:20 pmJoro ShokkuMissing Merchant (Mission)Yesterday at 4:59 amShiru IyasuA Dark Mark, The First or Final?Tue May 14, 2024 10:00 pmDenkiteki1,2, 3....Tue May 14, 2024 9:47 pmSephora HyuugaMy Immortal Tue May 14, 2024 9:21 pmSephora Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
36 Posts - 25%
31 Posts - 21%
17 Posts - 12%
14 Posts - 10%
13 Posts - 9%
10 Posts - 7%
9 Posts - 6%
6 Posts - 4%
5 Posts - 3%
5 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Tempest
Tempest
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 500

Hitoshi Training  Empty Hitoshi Training

Sun Mar 24, 2019 7:20 pm
It will have been two weeks since Hitoshi began school and has dedicated those two weeks to training his body into one worthy of a shinobi.First he decided to train his stamina and speed by running laps around the village.
"Haa haa 10 laps done now time for strength train.
For strength and has taken to the the old way of simple push ups and sit ups combined with striking a wooden plank stuck into the ground.
"195! ha! 196! ha! 197! Ha! 198! Ha! 199! Ha! 200 hundred HIYA! Ha ha ha oh man and to think I'm doing what other shinobi would consider easy"
With bloody knuckles Hitoshi wraps his hands in bandages and sits crossed legged to train what many shinobi consider to be the most in important chakra.
"Sensei said one of the best ways to increase chakra reserves is to meditate or exhaust chakra so it adapts to the usage for now I suppose I'll meditate"
Hitoshi sits for what seems like hours circulating his chakra to be stronger and purer.
"Haaa God I'm stiff now to train the transformation for practice"
After reading the scroll for transformation Hitoshi performed the handsigns while circulating his chakra and imagining his Sensei as a basis.
"Transformation Jutsu! Ha"
After a cloud of smoke Hitoshi looked at the surface of a pond and saw his teacher or at least a copy of his teacher.
"Yes I did it! But man it is tiring looks like I should train my stamina and chakra more so it's easier well I guess this means I should go back to the orphanage time for sleep"
After cleaning up the training area Hitoshi headed home and after eating dinner and playing with the other kids he went to sleep to let his body rest and recover.

[Exit]
Claim:1 stat in speed
327 words towards: transformation justu

Last edited by Tempest on Fri Mar 29, 2019 3:24 pm; edited 3 times in total
Kai
Kai
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 12000

Hitoshi Training  Empty Re: Hitoshi Training

Tue Mar 26, 2019 3:39 am
Hello again.

So you actually need to end your post with an exit and claims in an OOC(out of character comment) like this:

[exit]
TWC: 329
Claiming:
1 stat
329 words toward ______

Stats are gained at 1 stat per every 200 words. You’ve only done about 300 words here in this post so you would only be able to receive 1 stat. Again, please read through these very important Site Rules and edit this post accordingly. Once you’ve finished, bump it and link it in topics that need replies again and someone will come back to check it for you again. Thanks!
Kai
Kai
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 12000

Hitoshi Training  Empty Re: Hitoshi Training

Thu Apr 04, 2019 10:01 pm
Approved. You don’t need to state where the status going but you can continue to do so if you really want to. Don’t forget to update your stat page
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum