Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Working With a New Friend!Today at 3:54 amKayori HatakeA Ghost! Where?Today at 3:01 amKayori HatakeJoro and Hebiishi on Party Detail!Today at 1:53 amJoro ShokkuFirst SessionToday at 1:41 amKayori HatakeEvery Rose Has it's Thorn Yesterday at 11:20 pmZim NaraAnother Brick in The Wall Yesterday at 10:01 pmZatoichi HyuugaBreakaway (exit)Yesterday at 8:13 pmAkki SenjuSomewhere Out There Yesterday at 5:48 pmMegami KuogaUnknown shinobi leaves Kumo [Village Exit]Yesterday at 1:49 pmHimari HyuugaIchirō Ishitoya (WIP)Yesterday at 9:30 amAyato Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
248 Posts - 41%
87 Posts - 14%
69 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
36 Posts - 6%
35 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
24 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Jun Fuji
Jun Fuji
Citizen
Stat Page : Link
Remove Taijutsu Remove Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 6700

Je suis le meilleur (Royal) - Page 2 Empty Re: Je suis le meilleur (Royal)

Sat Aug 25, 2018 1:34 pm
Royalty was the name the man gave. Truly unusual name for anyone. Royalty meant someone with Royal blood or status, Hato didn't know if this meant he was actually, still an unusual name for someone in royalty, or if it was just a drunk name given by his care givers. It could be a many other reasons to his name but those two theories were the two that first came to mind. "Huh, Strange name for a strange person like you." She added giving another phony drunk snicker. 

Now it was his turn to ask questions again. Royal asked what she was doing there and why she was acting distorted. "Well kid," She said ironically because he clearly wasn't a kid, "Life is rough sometime and a good 2 gallons of alcohol helps out a lot." She was, of course, exaggerating the volume of alcohol she consumed in one bar trip. Now it was her final test she wanted to conduct. Without warning, she raise her leg on the opposite side of Royal, swinging it toward him, aiming at his crotch region at full speed. This wasn't in any drunk rage or anything that could conduct a full on attack against the fellow shinobi, it was just a kick to test his reflexes. If it did strike him and he didn't counter or dodge, it would his his family jewels, which would most likely hurt a lot.  

WC: 237
TWC: 1411
Royalty <3
Royalty <3
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 6800

Sun Aug 26, 2018 4:36 pm
Hato's reaction to his name was expected. It was actually pretty funny being called strange for a name he had no control over. He had actually liked his name quite a lot. It was unique and different. There has yet to be a person that even came close to sharing his name. Roy let out a quick laugh. The laugh wasn't loud or strong. More like a chuckle if you will. 

Daylight was becoming scarce. The sun had began to set in the horizon. This caused the colors in the sky to become distorted. It actually looked nice. When Hato called Roy a kid he smiled. That was pretty funny. Before he knew it, the girl had launched a kick towards him. This didn't necessarily throw him off guard but he was surprised that she executed a front on attack. 

Considering how slow the kick was in relevance to his speed, he decided to calmly place his left middle finger in the path of the kick at a speed of 80. If Hato were to let the kick finish, he would stop the leg with just his finger. Once the kick would be fully performed, he would shift the momentum back towards Hato. This meant pushing her back with a strength of 50. It wouldn't be a shove, but hard enough to slightly throw her off balance. Whether or not the sequence of events would occur, when it was all said and done, Roy spoke.

"Wow, and here I was thinking we were actually getting somewhere. You sure are acting different," Roy would say in a taunting tone. The attack was cute, to say the least.
Jun Fuji
Jun Fuji
Citizen

Mon Aug 27, 2018 10:06 pm
Hato wasn't expecting much from someone with only a little shinobi experience. Contact was made, but it was a counter from Royal. Amazingly with one finger. Hato's strength was pretty good for a genin her early in experience, it was enough to take on some men with  a lot of muscle build. Royal certainly didn't fit the whole huge man build. But still, this was reality and he actually stopped her attack with one finger. Which meant one thing. "You lair! There is no way someone could block my attack with only 6 days of being a shinobi." She smirked at the end. "Well, it's not any of my busy why you lied to me but if I were to guess it's too keep something hidden." Which was a basic assumption for someone caught lying, she was just pointing the obvious. Maybe it's the fact that hes a secret ninja? Missing ninja? Maybe just a wanderer? Either way, he has a interesting history deep in his mind. Something like this would put Hato all over his case but she had a feeling that something like that wouldn't be easy. 

She thought up of something though. "Say, must be getting rusty fighting wise. With all your "apple planting"." She through up her hand in air quotes, "Why don't you spar someone like me? I clearly don't stand a chance but it might be fun." She liked analogizing opponents through the art of fighting. She couldn't do it as often but she'd like to see what she could do against someone like Royal. 

WC: 261
TWC: 1672
Royalty <3
Royalty <3
Citizen

Mon Aug 27, 2018 11:46 pm
Being called a liar made Royalty laugh loud. It was pretty funny how Hato fell for the lie. He could tell that she was testing him. But it looked like the cat was out of the bag. His actions and words seemed like they were intriguing her. Maybe to make it more interesting, he would start telling the truth. Either way it should be fun where this was headed. 

A spar? Hato had suggested the two test their abilities vs each other. She clearly had a hunch about him considering she said she wouldn't stand a chance. Roy wasn't the bullying type but he also didn't roll over for anybody. 

"Hm.. Sure. I'll entertain you for a bit. Come at me with everything." Royalty put his left hand in a fist and held it behind his back. His right arm would be bent in an acute angle with his hand facing the sky at a diagonal angle. His elbow would be an inch away from his stomach. The stance was similar to Rock Lee's.
Jun Fuji
Jun Fuji
Citizen

Thu Aug 30, 2018 10:00 pm
Royal seemed to be fine with the idea of a friendly spar between the two kumo ninja. Like most of her matches with people, she didn't execpt to win. What she did exepct was some good knowledge of the man via sparring. 

Hato would get some space between the two to start off with. She stopped 10 meters away. "You're lucky I didn't bring my whip." She teased Royal before getting her fists up by her face, boxer style. He got into his Rock Lee pose, signifying that he was ready. She was given the first move. Typical, she was always asked to go first in a spar. It was only fair because she did ask him. Hato charged towards him, building momentum at a speed of 40. Around 5 meters away from him, she would jump and form a Dynamic Entry with her right leg outstretched at a new speed of 60. Her legs were aimed for his right side of his torso. If struck, it would hit with a strength of 48.  

WC: 174
TWC: 1846
Royalty <3
Royalty <3
Citizen

Wed Sep 05, 2018 4:59 pm
As he waited for Hato to make her move, his heart pumped faster than usual. He couldn't remember the last time he had a fight, whether it be serious or not. There was a feeling of excitement. He hadn't known anything about this girl or her abilities. It was sure to be a fun ride.

Hato mentioned something about a whip and it amused Royalty. He said something quietly but loud enough so that she would hear him. "Kinky." At that moment she rushed at him. Not quite expecting her to go all out, Royalty held back. As she kicked him in his torso, he blocked the leg with his right forearm. At the speed of 60, his left hand would form with the palm forward and he would jab towards her chest with the strength of 40. If successful or unsuccessful he would jump back about 10 meters to reevaluate the situation.
Jun Fuji
Jun Fuji
Citizen

Sun Sep 09, 2018 3:41 pm
Hato's Dymanic Entry had made contact, but no effect was made. Royal had taken his right forearm and countered the kick. Luckily, that's what Hato was hoping for. She thought that Royal had to be a tai user of sorts and would underestimate her abilities. And she was somewhat right. As soon as he countered, she would unfold her left leg and lift it above Royal's right shoulder to form an axe kick (Heavenly foot of pain) at a speed of 70. This was at the same time of his left hand moving towards her at a speed of 60. Insulting that he would think should hold back against someone so powerful. She would bring down her leg at the same speed she rose it at. If struck down by her kick, it would be at a strength of 48.

WC: 140
TWC: 1986
Royalty <3
Royalty <3
Citizen

Mon Sep 17, 2018 2:16 pm
Hato's countermeasure had been excellent. Roy was intrigued by her taijutsu enough to keep himself further entertained. The moment had been simple - her leg had been coming down on his right shoulder and his left hand was coming towards her. Her movements began to become faster which prompted Royalty to turn it up a notch. 

Roy had willingly slowed himself down to keep the fight interesting. It would be pointless to completely overwhelm this young lady. However, he assumed she wanted to know the extent of what he could really do. Hato had been subliminally doing some digging on him. These questions that she asked and the way he responded must've not sit well with her. The Yuka completely understood. It was time to raise the bar a little bit higher. 

Putting more speed into his left arm, he would grab at Hato at a speed of 100. Whatever top she wore, he would attempt to get a grip and yank her forward with a strength of 70. If successful, by the time their chests were about an inch away, his other arm would grab the calf muscle of the leg performing the kick at a speed of 110. Roy would keep his guard up but pause as he looked at Hato.

"Damn, you ain't even take me on a date yet and already you tryna put that thang on me. Give me a little space." As he once previously tried to do, he would push her back with a strength of 60 with both hands that were connected to the different parts of her body. Considering how high up her leg was with Roy being almost 6 inches taller, her balance would most likely be abrupt. He then waited for her reaction to it all.
Jun Fuji
Jun Fuji
Citizen

Thu Sep 20, 2018 9:19 pm
The counters were quick and strong. Hato noted this very quickly as he bare handily grabbed her leg as she was preforming the axe kick. It was incredible. For a moment, they were only inches apart. Her chest was more perturbed of course, but it still was close enough for her to feel his breath in the moment. 

Upon being caught in the strange position, Royal exclaimed a rather immature yet funny line.  "Damn, you ain't even take me on a date yet and already you tryna put that thang on me. Give me a little space." Then threw her about 5 meters. She wasn't able to catch her fall, so she fell onto the ground. She was used to getting hits like that, it scraped her up but she didn't cry. It would be a strange thing for a shinobi to do in the middle of a spar, yet it might catch the opponent off guard. She'd have to try it sometime. "You could call this our first date." She snickered as she arose from the ground and fixed her strap, which had fallen during the confrontation. She dusted herself off and looked at Royal with her hand on her hip. "What rank are you? I can't imagine you being a genin like myself." It was only a prediction, She had never really met any other genin with this power, but it was still probable. Him being a missing ninja is also on the table still. 

WC: 247 
TWC: 2233
Royalty <3
Royalty <3
Citizen

Sat Sep 22, 2018 9:54 pm
As Hato heard his sarcasm, she seemed shocked. It was expected. Most people don't know how to react to the things Roy said on a daily basis. He was always making smart remarks. Things like this would catch up to him sooner or later. When Hato lost her balance and fell, Roy laughed but not loudly. He expected as much from their small scuffle. She would get up and resume her usual; questions. These interviews were starting to annoy him but he felt as if she had no malicious intent so he went along as subtle as possible.

"Mm, I'm barely a Chuunin. But as I said, my time as a shinobi is over. I was serious about my other work you know." His hands were placed back into his pockets. He sustained a mellow and relaxed look. There was no signs of tiring from the spar. To him it were more of a warm up but knowing his answer would not satisfy the woman, he awaited further questions.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum