Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Working With a New Friend!Today at 3:54 amKayori HatakeA Ghost! Where?Today at 3:01 amKayori HatakeJoro and Hebiishi on Party Detail!Today at 1:53 amJoro ShokkuFirst SessionToday at 1:41 amKayori HatakeEvery Rose Has it's Thorn Yesterday at 11:20 pmZim NaraAnother Brick in The Wall Yesterday at 10:01 pmZatoichi HyuugaBreakaway (exit)Yesterday at 8:13 pmAkki SenjuSomewhere Out There Yesterday at 5:48 pmMegami KuogaUnknown shinobi leaves Kumo [Village Exit]Yesterday at 1:49 pmHimari HyuugaIchirō Ishitoya (WIP)Yesterday at 9:30 amAyato Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
248 Posts - 41%
87 Posts - 14%
69 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
36 Posts - 6%
35 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
24 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Hanako Subarashi
Hanako Subarashi
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 500

Your Royal Highness (P, IO) Empty Your Royal Highness (P, IO)

Mon Jul 29, 2013 4:12 pm
Kirameki sat in her tent arguing with Kazukana. Kazu was in charge of the body right now, and Kira was about sick of it. “I’M NOT LAME!” Kira screamed mentally. “YES YOU ARE. THAT’S WHY YOU DON’T DESERVE TO BE THE MAIN PERSONALITY!” Kazu screamed out loud. “WELL YOU’RE STUPID, SO WHY SHOULD I TRUST YOU WITH MY BODY, HUH?!” Kira responded. “BECAUSE I’M MORE AWESOME THAN YOU!” Kazukana screamed. “OH WHAT SO I’M JUST NOT AWESOME THEN?! I THINK I’M PRETTY AWESOME!” Kirameki retorted. Kazukana shook her head furiously, for she was in control. “NO KIRA, NOT ONLY ARE YOU UNAWESOME, YOU ARE LAAAAME. LIKE, I EVEN CALL YOU KIRA THE LAME. YOU ARE THAT LAME.”

But then, Kirameki felt Kazukana fall back into the mental world. Btu instead of herself moving in control, there was a third presence in control. “ANOTHER ONE?!” she yelled, holding her head as though she was in pain. The one who was now in control made the body stand up, put her hand on her hips, shift all the weight into one foot, and make the most annoyed expression. “Gosh, will you two, like, shut up? You’re, like, messing up my BEAUTY SLEEP here! Ughff!” she said. She spoke like a California girl, which is strange since there is no America in Naruto. “The first time I come out and THIS is what I, like, HEAR?!” she yelled. The other two consciousness’ just face-palmed. Kazukana spoke up first. “Kira, meet Ama. She’s the bratty one,” Kazukana said tiredly. Ama looked both appalled and offended. “LIKE, EXCUSE ME? MY NAME IS NOT SIMPLY “AMA”. OH NO, MY NAME IS, LIKE, Amayakasa Rete Sodatta, the 3rd!” she screamed, simply flabbergasted at their ignorance.

Kirameki looked on with a ‘-_-‘ face. “Fine then, Amayakasa Rete Sodatta, the 3rd, describe yourself,” Kirameki said. Amayakasa Rete Sodatta, the 3rd began speaking right away. “Ok well I’d be gorgeous and beautiful for starters, unlike you. I’d have brilliant rainbow eyes and long, golden hair that gathered in a beautiful mess of curls. I’d have a fair face, and I’d wear slight make up. You know, only powder, mascara, eye-shadow, lip gloss, blush, and eye liner, not a lot. I’d only wear fine dresses, and I’d have a large white stallion,” she said, smiling regally. Kirameki kept her face and just stared in the voice’s general direction. “You know you’re not a princess, right, Amaya Rete Sodatta, the 3rd?” Kirameki said flatly. Amaya shrieked in disbelief. “HOW DARE YOU DISRESPECT YOUR HIGHNESS. I AM A PRINCESS, AND YOU SHALL THINK NO OTHER WAY. NOW BEGON AND LET ME HAVE MY BEAUTY SLEEP YOUPEASANT!” she roared. In just a few minutes, Kirameki was in charge and both presences were gone. Kira just face-palmed.

(EXIT. Kirameki has met another personality, Amayakasa Rete Sodatta the 3rd.)

Last edited by Kirameki Yokoshimana on Mon Jul 29, 2013 4:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
Xuro Kinzokutei
Xuro Kinzokutei
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 22900

Your Royal Highness (P, IO) Empty Re: Your Royal Highness (P, IO)

Mon Jul 29, 2013 4:14 pm
Approved!
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum