Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
The Culling Games: The FinalToday at 6:56 pmHimari HyuugaLeaving One's MarkToday at 12:28 pmSebastian MikaelsonDay One Greenie. Rise and Shine (Open)Today at 11:08 amIchirō IshitoyaLord Paramounts Of The TridentYesterday at 10:00 pmMarabelle BlossomA toughtfull momentYesterday at 9:59 pmMarabelle BlossomDrowning his SorrowsYesterday at 9:59 pmMarabelle BlossomThe Fury Meets A FurryYesterday at 1:09 pmIchigo SatoFar Away Tue May 07, 2024 8:56 pmMegami KuogaDoing Your Part (Mission Thread Pt. 1)Tue May 07, 2024 8:18 pmXena UchihaMy Immortal Tue May 07, 2024 7:02 pmDante Hyuga
Top posting users this month
24 Posts - 30%
19 Posts - 23%
10 Posts - 12%
8 Posts - 10%
4 Posts - 5%
4 Posts - 5%
4 Posts - 5%
4 Posts - 5%
2 Posts - 2%
2 Posts - 2%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Jun Fuji
Jun Fuji
Citizen
Stat Page : Link
Remove Taijutsu Remove Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 6700

Je suis le meilleur (Royal) Empty Je suis le meilleur (Royal)

Fri Aug 17, 2018 1:28 am
The bar was very loud, full of burly and strong men at this hour. They were either chatting it up, in a drunken argument or quiet and just drinking. And Hato, she was in the middle of all of it. "Come on, Michi! Make me proud!" Hato seemed to be drunk, she was yelling at one of the men doing random bar arm wrestling. They were both struggling to get the other to lose. Hato was pushing against Michi's back trying to get him win. They both struggled a bit more before the other man won against Michi. "Damn it Michi." She told the muscular man with a disappointed yet slurred voice. "Whatever!" The man pushed her off and walked away in a fit. Hato stumbled around a bit before regaining balance. "Alright losers! I'm out of here." Hato drunkenly exclaimed before busting out of the door of the bar. 

This was a new low for Hato, she wasn't normally drunk, at all. In fact, she was never really drunk, she would just manipulate all the drunk guy for information, loyalty or even just for the hell of it. But it's been a rough couple of weeks, Hato finding out about her bloodline, Hato's training her ass off and the conflictions she feels her over all personality due to Max being nice to her. She felt she needed a day to just drink, and that's what she did. 

Hato stumbled towards home but then she changed her mind mid route. She instead headed towards a beach not terribly far. It was the after noon so the air was still warm with the sun. Luckily no storms in site. The beach near her aparment was more rocks than sand, like traditional beaches. Upon arriving, she sat at particular spot where when the waves struck the rocks, it would would send mist towards her location. It was relaxing to say the least.  

WC: 320
Royalty <3
Royalty <3
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 6800

Je suis le meilleur (Royal) Empty Re: Je suis le meilleur (Royal)

Fri Aug 17, 2018 1:55 am
The breeze was fast and chill. A day to himself was needed. The complications of what he should do about certain aspects of his life were still unclear to him. Crazy to think he had only one parent now. Plus the man that showed him everything also died fighting. What was the fate of the Yuka. Why was he here? Royalty was walking along parallel to the beach. He saw kids playing hide-and-seek and smiled. Being a kid sure had its advantages. 

Along the way he noticed a girl stumbling across. She looked... distraught. That was to say the least. Her composure was rather sloppy. It didn't click to Royalty that she may be intoxicated. He just kept walking by minding his own business. His hands were in the usual position; in his pockets. With his head down, he kicked some loose rocks to see how far they would travel. Anything to get his mind off the negatives.
Jun Fuji
Jun Fuji
Citizen

Fri Aug 17, 2018 4:08 pm
The rocks aren't the most comfortable, so Hato had to keep fixing herself. She shifted where her legs were out stretched in front of her and she leaned on her palms behind her. She took a deep breath with the misty air in her face and hair, which by the way wasn't in any pony tail or bun. Her hair flowed with the wind, so depended on the winds help to move. It was a shame really, that somethings are at the the complete mercy of others. 

Behind her, the boy was kicking the rock and it made a noticeable sound. Hato turned her head to see what it was and noticed the saddened looking shinobi walking around. "Hey, Why the long face?" She asked Royal. He looked like her age so it seemed safe to at least flirt with him. She wasn't in the right state to begin anayalizing his character but she was starting to sober up. "Come sit here with me." She said with a slur in her voice still, "I need a strong man beside me." She teased him, although, it might very well be true that he is stronger than her. It wouldn't surprise her. 

WC: 200
TWC: 520
Royalty <3
Royalty <3
Citizen

Fri Aug 17, 2018 11:07 pm
Not expecting words from the girl, Royalty froze right after he kicked the rock one last time. His body was completely motionless. Like Hato, he too had his hair going with the wind. With his being much shorter than hers, the motions were subtle while moving but quite noticeable while being completely still. His leg was even still extended out from the previous kick that he had performed. 

Roy would stay like this for around 7 seconds before actually straightening out his body. The wind pressure was weak. One would be oblivious to any wind at all. Roy's head had turned around to the girl. He noticed more things than he did at first glance. Nothing major, just attire and colors and/or pattern he could find. He hadn't known if the girl was strong or not as she barely radiated any chakra. There were new people in the village every day and he had to adjust to it. While looking all too confused, he finally spoke.

"I'm not sad... Well I guess I am deep inside but that's not why I look like this. It's just my face." Royalty then turned his whole body to face her. Any other body language would just be rude. She wanted him to come to her but he wasn't sure if that was the best idea. Kumo was once hell and everyone wasn't cleared from suspicion yet. He spoke again staying at his distance. 

"Okay, don't take this personal but my fish has breast cancer and it'd be rude if I let it die alone. Which is why I flushed it down the toilet. Okay, thank you for listening to my problems. I hope it doesn't worry you." Royalty showed no signs of joking or sarcasm. Even though he wasn't serious in the slightest, he kept a poker face.
Jun Fuji
Jun Fuji
Citizen

Sat Aug 18, 2018 7:17 pm
The man seemed surprised by Hato even just speaking to him. Odd nature to say the least. Even more odd was the fact that he just stood there still or a solid 7 minutes. He looked confused. Hato thought this was too suspicious, so she used the Mind's eye of Kaguya, a jutsu she had just learned, on him. She learned one thing from that, his charka was greater than hers. 

Royal added that he wasn't sad at that moment, just maybe deep down inside. Man, what a joy killer. Hato thought as he kept the conversation going. He was lucky that she found his chakra interesting, otherwise she would of dropped him right then and there. The next thing was still not impressive in the slightest. His fish had breast cancer and didn't want it to die alone? She didn't even need MEoK to know that was a lie. He kept a straight face through it though. So at least he was an interesting way to lie. 

Hato leaned back onto her palms and brought her legs up in the air above her before pushing off the ground hard enough for her to launch herself over Royal and land on her feet right next to her. She wasn't as drunk anymore, but she needed to act more drunk than Royal knew, it was a simple way to let him underestimate her. "Come on. You're no fun." She teased again. "Plus you're chakra is good. Are you a shinboi of Kumo?"  She asked. She was about to let him answer, but she quickly added, "Also I'm Hato." That was as far as she was going to introduce herself. She wouldn't tell him that she was a genin of Kumo until he revealed that he was also a kumo shinobi.  

WC: 299
TWC: 819
Royalty <3
Royalty <3
Citizen

Sun Aug 19, 2018 1:22 am
After hearing what Roy had to say, Hato still persisted. Royalty knew what was going on but he felt it would entertain him to play along. The day was young and there was nothing to do. Today happened to be a light training day. The Yuka wasn't feeling it. As she approached him, Royalty still didn't move a single inch. Nothing below his neck moved but he watched her the whole time. Her speed wasn't too fast so he didn't assume anything serious or malicious. She seemed to be in the mood to entertain herself.

The statement about his chakra was a dead giveaway. With Roy's chakra only being a mere 70 in power, he deduced that her chakra had to be lower. He felt no need to try hard to sense her chakra. It would be better to be surprised. This is however the second person to approach him in such a short time. A boy named Zyxis had walked to him a few days ago. He was curious and so was this girl. Kumo was just full of new faces. With his hand still in his pockets, Roy smirked while closing his eyes and pointing his face towards the ground. 

"I used to be a shinobi, but now all I do is grow apple trees. It's pretty boring but it's better than dying on a mission." Roy had experienced lots of trauma. It was amazing how he was able to stay upbeat sometimes. Through all the turmoil, he was still able to put a smile on his own voice. The shinobi around him would help as well.
Jun Fuji
Jun Fuji
Citizen

Mon Aug 20, 2018 1:51 pm
Royal explained that he was no longer a shinobi of Kumo, but just a humble apple tree grower. He added doing that was better than dying on a mission. Hato laughed at that. "Maybe," she said through her laughter. Now it was time to get deeper into this guy, he had somewhat peeked her interest. "What made you want to be one in the first place then? And why did you quit?" Her voiced sound concerned, like she actually cared for this man's well being. It was quite a jump from just being a drunk woman a second ago.  

Royal might of realized it but Hato wanted to figure this man out to see what made him tick and to see if he had something to show for. The level of chakra was enough to be at least chunin level. Although he might just be a more experienced genin. All these questions could be answered only by making him open up. 

WC: 161
TWC: 980
Royalty <3
Royalty <3
Citizen

Wed Aug 22, 2018 4:11 am
The laugh Hato let out allowed Royalty to feel more comfortable about the situation. If you could even call it that. It was more like a random encounter. The Yuka decided to loosen up a bit. Despite not suppressing his chakra levels, he had no plans on getting anywhere near aggressive. It seems like Hato actually believed his little story. That humored him. Since she was intrigued, he decided to keep it going.

"Well, to be honest I'm just lazy. I swear it's easier to just grow crops. But what do I know? I've only given the shinobi life a try for 6 days. Let's just say.... I gave it a trial run." Hato was around 5'8 and Roy was about 6'4. Looking down for the conversation somewhat annoyed him but it could not be help. He wondered what made her ask him questions like this. His sarcasm just served as a barrier until he knew her true intentions. They didn't seem malicious.
Jun Fuji
Jun Fuji
Citizen

Thu Aug 23, 2018 10:33 pm
Hato noted that the shinobi, or rather as much as she knows, former shinobi, was starting to loosen up in their conversation. Although that was noted, another thing was that he was boring. More than that, he was lazy as he told Hato. She only knew as much as he told him. Clearly not getting anywhere with shinobi knowledge, but maybe I can still juice him for other things he might know. Hato thought to herself. 

After Royal told her that he just gave the shinobi life a trail run, she snickered again. "Aww come on, a trail run?" Hato said, more pretending to have a slur in her voice. She was great at acting drunk, after all she was basically a queen at the travern she goes to often and it's easy to notice drunk habits she could imitate.  She looked up at him with a puzzled drunk look. "By the way, you never gave me a name to call ya." She smirkered again, "Kinda rude after a lady gave hers." She needed more, other wise she'd might leave, unless, of course, something else interesting was dropped that would spike her interest more. 

WC: 194
TWC: 1174
Royalty <3
Royalty <3
Citizen

Fri Aug 24, 2018 9:40 pm
Hato wasn't content with hearing about his life and Roy could tell. Whether he cared or not was up for debate but he wasn't doing anything really. When the girl asked for a name Royalty had laughed a little. Being caught up in the interview, he replied with a smile.

"Well I'm Royalty. No I am not using that as a title but rather that is my actual name. I do apologize for me slipping passed that. It's been a long day trust me." Royalty then yawned. He covered his mouth as it was proper manners before speaking again

"So what are you doing out here. You look a little distorted but that could be just how you are. Not judging but I thought I'd poke around about it." Roy was still digging into her intentions and reasoning for being here. He had not known the girl prior to this meeting so precaution was only expected.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum