Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Sharingan TrainingToday at 4:14 amKazusa UchihaNew Acquaintances Yesterday at 10:56 pmTori JintaroI'll Spot you! || Open ThreadYesterday at 2:46 pmRyumi HiyuA Late Night DipWed May 15, 2024 11:17 pmJunko TsukikoFar Away Wed May 15, 2024 10:08 pmAmikiri GuhinJoro and Hebiishi on Party Detail!Wed May 15, 2024 7:29 pmJoro ShokkuJoro meeting Sephy!!Wed May 15, 2024 7:20 pmJoro ShokkuMissing Merchant (Mission)Wed May 15, 2024 4:59 amShiru IyasuA Dark Mark, The First or Final?Tue May 14, 2024 10:00 pmDenkiteki1,2, 3....Tue May 14, 2024 9:47 pmSephora Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
36 Posts - 25%
31 Posts - 21%
17 Posts - 12%
14 Posts - 10%
13 Posts - 9%
10 Posts - 7%
9 Posts - 6%
6 Posts - 4%
5 Posts - 3%
5 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Bobby Hill-chan
Bobby Hill-chan
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 500

Training io,nk Empty Training io,nk

Sun Dec 31, 2017 5:37 pm
Q was out and about wandering the country borders, Qur had his soft and fluffy Black sweatshirt on with a pair of baggy Black jeans. He wasn’t concerned with style but more concerned with comfort. He walked tiredly down the road his hands in his sleves. Qur also had a pair of rose tinted glasses on hiding his eyes giving them a purple tint.

He walked shuffling his feet in a slow melody “shhy sshy shhr” over and over leaving a small trail behind him. Then he saw a small clearing around 20 meters round with a ton of dark oak trees surrounding it. He walked to the center and started to meditate the warm winter sun beating down on his head and back. If anyone came into the clearing he would open his eyes and turn towards them.

Unless the stranger spoke first he would say “hello how are you doing on this wonderful winter day. My name is Qur but please call me Q.”

166 sorry for low wc
Yuichi
Yuichi
Citizen

Training io,nk Empty Re: Training io,nk

Sun Dec 31, 2017 5:58 pm
The winter was cold but not unlike the freezing nights in the Sunagakure desert, Kenji had been resting in a large oak for a while now only disturbed by someone shuffling into the forest. He watched him as he made his way the clearing and decided to meditate in the opening, bold. Kenji decided his curious side was interested and he stepped from the shadows, he was standing 4 meters from the ground a top a limb from one of the many trees around the two of them. The distance between them a god 20 meters, the as the boy had chosen the center to meditate in. Kenji's green shirt draped over his shoulders and sash holding nicely against him with the sword tied in place, He was in a rather relaxed position as he listened to the boys polite manner of speech. A smirk crawled across Kenji's face as his emotionless voice responded naturally "I'm cold, bored and in need of warming up. Care to take my offer?" a tempted smile on his face.

Should the shinobi respond with agreement then Kenji would leap down from his branch grasping his handle, landing 10 meters from his opponent and prepared to parry if interrupted. Landing on the ground he would draw his sword and hold it blunt edge crossing his own body to allow for quick maneuvers whether attack or defense.

Should the shinobi decline Kenji would prepare to leave not intertwining with another shinobi.

[245 Words]
Bobby Hill-chan
Bobby Hill-chan
Citizen

Sun Dec 31, 2017 6:27 pm
Qur was sitting there doing nothing when he heard a voice. The voice sounded older than him. Be he had no real way of telling. He asked for warming and wanted to know if Q was ready for that. This confused the shinobi greatly as he was feeling rather warm. “ I have no idea wat you mean by warming, it seems quite warm down here in the sun. Why don’t you come down here and join me um wait I didn’t catch your name my good sir.” Then Qur would do a small spin and stand up facing the man. 

He was quite puzzled by what the man had meant. He didn’t even know if he was a shinobi. The only information he could gather was that he carried a sword in a black scabbard. It looked like it had very fine craftsmanship. “That is a very fine blade you have there, were did you get it. I might wasn’t to get one my self.” Then chuckle a hearty grin and extend his hand towards the man hoping for a civil exchange between men. He internally thought about who the man could be. Was he a rouge ninja like Qur and his family. Was he a refuge from a different village. Was he just an orphan wandering the forest, could he just be a local villager who Qur had messed up a nice nap for. Could he have Ill will towards the young shinobi. All of these thoughts were going through his head. But he wanted to be friendly with someone as he had no friends currently so he really needed to make some especially if they were ninja. Allies are an important thing in the world of shinobi and it someday might save his life.

If the boy rejected his handshake Qur would feel hurt but wouldn’t show it. People were dangerous in the shinobi world and he knew to be careful. Q would put his hand down and pick up a rock from the ground. And start to cover it in a small amount of spiderweb coming from his mouth. He kneaded chakra into his chest making a soft squishy substance and extruding it from his chest. It was something he had seen spiders do but in reverse and he had decided not to do that so he did the jutsu through his mouth. Onto the small stone hoping to catch the other man’s attention then once he was done hold the rock up and unfold the web. As he unfolded it the web would dissipate into pure chakra and float away back into the chakra ecosystem. Then he would say “so my name is Qur what is yours.”

Yuichi
Yuichi
Citizen

Sun Dec 31, 2017 6:54 pm
Kenji watched him, standing on that trees branch. Listening to him as he talked, it seemed like the boy sought only pleasantries to be exchanged. Kenji like always rested his dominant right hand on top of his beloved sword as the boy began talking about it, of course triggering Kenji's response "It's a one of a kind, a relic." This was followed by an extension of his hand in offering of a handshake however Kenji declined while stating "My offer was left unanswered, would you care to spar? Training does a man good, warms the body." Kenji would wait for the response. As he had spoke Kenji watched the kid weirdly play with a rock and some form of chakra manipulation, but none the less he knew a response was warranted.

If the answer was yes then Kenji would jump down closing the 20 meter gap to a mere 10 meters, He would land sword unsheathed and in a ready position blunt edge crossing his chest. Attempting to create a vortex of wind around the blade which would inevitably fail acter climbing a mere 5 cm up the razor sharp blade.

If the boy turned down the spar Kenji would respond by turning around with his guard still prepared and leaving the boy to his self.

[216 Words]
Bobby Hill-chan
Bobby Hill-chan
Citizen

Sun Dec 31, 2017 7:21 pm
The boy said that his sword was a relic. A one of a kind piece this intrigued Thor but he decided to let the topic drop as he had another line of questions to deal with. Then man had declined his handshake meaning that Qur had worked on his spider spit jutsu. The man gave him a very odd look as he did this but Q didn’t care. The man hadnt bothered to shake his hand so Q didn’t feel that the man was that pressing. Then he asked to spar surprising Q ur “If you want to spar I have no problem with that but no sword. But if you must use it to fight then you can’t take it out of the scabbard.” Then he would think for a second and add “ I might look like a trying dummy but I’m not.” If the boy still wished to spar Q would make the first move throwing the stone towards the boy’s sword at a speed of 45. Then start to knead the chakra in his lungs as he ran towards the boy. Once the chakra was ready he would shoot it at his midsection hoping to grab the shinobi and throw him. 

If he didn’t want to spar Q would say “that is fine, we can still travel together or train if you want. I have some family nearby but I’m sick of them and want to do something.” Then he would work on the same jutsu as before. Carefully kneading the chakra into his chest but this time covering his hand in the warm soft substance. Creating a gauntlet of sorts to block very weak attacks. He was almost sad that the boy had rejected the boy’s offer to spar even though he had given him a small handicap I wasn’t large enough to be an inconvenience and infact only hurt him marginally due to him being able to attack Thor with the sword just not the edge. The scabbard might add a certain oomph and give some good strength training yielding a large gain in power for the older shinobi. Then Q got sidetracked and started on with his web armor coating up to his forearm in the rather annoying webbing. If only he hadn’t decided to learn the jutsu life would be much easier. Once he was done with the gauntlet he would release the jutsu letting it dissapate. 

Yuichi
Yuichi
Citizen

Sun Dec 31, 2017 7:47 pm
Kenji removed his scabbard from the sash around his waist, sliding his sword back into the scabbard in front of him. The rock would cascade across the air smacking against Kenji's scabbard which he would stab into the ground, the rocks speed enough to be seen by Kenji and bring a smirk to his face. The two standing 10 meters apart the boy began running the speed was surprising to Kenji as he realized an advantage over this kid, but he would be fair in this fight because honor mattered. Kenji began running towards the boy the two of them at obvious different speeds, Kenji's initial start was only have his full speed most are when they begin running. This would allow Q to reach Kenji's speed but only for a moment when Kenji met his full speed, this would happen as they both covered their equal 5 meters meeting in the middle of their initial location. He would focus on the kids offensive move should it be a high attack he would duck and attempt to land a full speed blow with his right hand to the abdomen just below his sternum, however if the attack was low Kenji would attempt a jump aiming his right knee for the under side of the boys chin. This left only one counter that he would have to make, a centered large or small attack that had only one option which is a backwards leap placing 4 meters between them.

If Kenji were to have performed and landed the hit to the sternum at full speed he would then use his right leg to sweep behind the boys feet pulling back towards his allowing him to throw the kid onto his back and then follow up with an attempted kick to the ribs which if successful would launch him a good 4 meters from their current location. Then he would speak, "Are you ready to continue?"

If Kenji had to perform his rising knee to the chin and create a full speed contact, he would follow through by fully extending his leg allowing his foot to also kick the chin hopefully causing a flip and leading to him falling 3 meters from Kenji. After which he would respond with "You'll have to move quicker than that kid."

In the event all failed and he had distanced his self 4 meters, Kenji would prepare for the follow up from his sparring partner. In which Kenji would smirk and speak to the kid, "Nice try kid, I'll have to keep an eye on your tricks."

[431 Words]
Bobby Hill-chan
Bobby Hill-chan
Citizen

Sun Dec 31, 2017 8:37 pm
As they reached around 3 meters apart Q would shoot a large strand of his webbing at the boy. If this landed he would pull on it. Once the boy was closer sweeping his legs and sitting on his upper chest with his knees. Placing his arms onto the boy’s wrists to hold them flat to the ground. “Wana try again I need more practice.” Then let the boy up and walk back to where he started.

If the web missed he would side step and relase the web. Then pickup 2 more rocks and throw them at the boy’s ankles the rocks flew at 45 speed hoping to injure him enough to get an advantage with speed. If they landed he would run towards the boy and pin him with his right knee across his upper chest the other one over his kneecaps. Both of his hands holding the mans arms down. “Good one want to go again, I have another jutsu I want to try out.” Then let the man go and stand up. Dusting the dirt off his black pants and hoping that they didn’t have any grass stains. “ I never caught your name, mine is Q”

If neither of his attacks landed and the boy continued with his attack. Q would throw a left hook while kneeing the boy hard in the kidney.  Blocking his strike with his stronger right arm. Then finishing him with a sweep of his legs. If he was falling Q would catch his head and set him down gently not wanting a concussion to occur. “Sorry I didn’t want you to get a concussion, my mom is a medical ninja and she would have my head if I let you get one.” Then stand up and walk back to his corner.

If the man got within 1 meter of Q and hit him Q would shoot a mouthful of web directly onto his eyes hoping to blind him and start to take the upper hand. Then push him over and punch him as hard as he could in the chest pushing him downward into the ground harder.

Yuichi
Yuichi
Citizen

Sun Dec 31, 2017 10:47 pm
Kenji was at max speed when he witnessed the parting of the boys lips, a substance attempting to spew from with in him aimed for Kenji. He effectively ducked the technique hearing it slip by his head, the boy appeared to have side stepped Kenji as he closed the 3 meter gap. Q bent down in what appeared to be diverting his attention to the ground, with this distraction Kenji spun his body at full speed sending a kick for Q's ribs with his left foot. In that contact were made blocked or not, the kick, placed at full speed and strength, the impact would be used by Kenji as a pivot point to spin kick into his spinal chord on his back. In the event this worked the boy would now be flat on the ground leaving Kenji standing, He would speak to Qur "I never introduced myself, I'm Kenji." At this point he would now be smiling. If however his plan of attack failed he would try to distance his self 5 meters as quickly as possible.

[179 Words]
Bobby Hill-chan
Bobby Hill-chan
Citizen

Sun Dec 31, 2017 11:13 pm
As the boy approached and threw a kick at his mid section Q pulled his forearms up and blocked the attack then as the boy began to spin Q would kick his leg out and try to sweep the mans legs. If he landed the hit in his legs q would jump on top of the man trying to hold him down. 

If the man somehow blocked his sweep Q would jump back around 2 meters and say “ok I need a minute. I’m Q what is your name.” Then take off his heavy black sweatshirt exposing his chest ready to go again for a new round.

Q started to accumulate chakra into his chest and into the bottoms of his feet. Slowly sinking down into the ground but then it rejected him somewhat and Q rose back up to the surface. “I would like to train a bit before we spar again.” Then he would think “or we can go get something to eat, it’s up to you.” Q would say this while working on the hiding like a mole jutsu. Slowly he was getting the hang of it through trial and error
. Q had a small plan to attack the man in their next match but Q still needed to get the jutsu right.

Yuichi
Yuichi
Citizen

Sun Dec 31, 2017 11:34 pm
As Kenji's foot made contact with Q's forearms he appeared to attempt for Kenji's other foot he would follow through with his second kick allowing it to both dodge the sweep and with little options for Q, crash into his spine with full contact. This of course if unblocked by the boy who was now holding both arms to his chest and extending a leg in a sweeping motion would crash to the ground, after which would lead to Kenji jumping back 5 meters allowing Q to get up and hear the introduction that followed "By the way my name is Kenji, let's take a break I'm curious to have a conversation if you'll indulge my interest." He would then wait for the boys response. 

Had the boy found a way to counter the second strike, Kenji would use the boy like a wall and push off of him allowing his self to gain 5 meters apart and stop to speak "My name is Kenji, Allow me to indulge in conversation a moment." He of course watched for the boys reaction. Of course he knew this was a spar and the pleasantries would not last long before it was back to the action and learning.

[205 Words]
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum