Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Life is a HighwayToday at 7:11 pmMegami KuogaBreakaway (exit)Today at 5:15 pmAkki SenjuSomewhere Out There Today at 3:15 pmGoto SenjuAqueous Transmission Today at 2:39 pmDante HyugaWorking With a New Friend!Today at 3:54 amKayori HatakeA Ghost! Where?Today at 3:01 amKayori HatakeJoro and Hebiishi on Party Detail!Today at 1:53 amJoro ShokkuFirst SessionToday at 1:41 amKayori HatakeEvery Rose Has it's Thorn Yesterday at 11:20 pmZim NaraAnother Brick in The Wall Yesterday at 10:01 pmZatoichi Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
248 Posts - 41%
87 Posts - 14%
69 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
36 Posts - 6%
35 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
24 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Hikari Namikaze
Hikari Namikaze
Citizen
Stat Page : Hikari no Tenshi
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 276150

Getting ready to pwn a two faced Noob :)  Empty Getting ready to pwn a two faced Noob :)

Sun Dec 31, 2017 4:40 am
Garud duty had become so much fun as of late!

The Jounin no longer was required to stay at that hot gate all day, but could just stay chilling in the nice air conditioned castle that was known as Dawn fortress. The best part was she could remain seated the ENTIRE TIME! Man, having an alternate dimension was the best. As long as she knew one of the garuds on duty, (Which she knew pretty much all of them,) Hikari could just watch them and survey the area of the gates. Real simple!

Looking on at the gate, the Jounin noticed something... A few of the students she had once tought, Damon, the boy that couldn't finish his writen chunin exam even though he had the help of a genius like Valen Akari, and Yurei who.... well.... for all intensive purposes, was a nice kid. One of the only chunin that actually did the chunin exams properly, which Hikari was also, so she could relate to. The Magical girl actually liked the white haired Albino. The Jounin hoped that Dameon wasn't infecting the mind of Yurei with his laziness and "Give me free stuff" attitued.  Watching on, Hikari saw as Damon threatened and attacked a guard. Wow.... not a nice thing to do.... the Jounin figured she should go stop him, however, after watching for a bit, Hikari decided that it might be the best to observe for a bit, test the waters out, see if Yurei had any part in this.

However, the Chestnut haired woman figured that just waiting for everything to happened seemed like a horrible idea, it was probably for the best if she got ready for combat, in case this turned sour.

The Jounin would start making the proper hand signs required for Caelesti Lumine, the strongest technique in her arsenal, (Something, Something, Something, I think there was an Ox in there somewhere, Somthing, Tiger, And I believe.... Pony?),  and would start to charge the holy light, getting ready to charge into the battle field if needed.

1200-50 for charging Caelesti Lumine

Also, watching This thread with The Eye of the Heaven's
Damon
Damon
Citizen
Stat Page : The Tengu
Genjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Clan Specialty : Genjutsu
Village : Missing Ninja
Ryo : 44150

Getting ready to pwn a two faced Noob :)  Empty Re: Getting ready to pwn a two faced Noob :)

Sun Dec 31, 2017 5:01 am
[I suppose this thread is now subject to mod review, too. Like I said to Kenshin, let's try to keep this one civil. I'm not always the best at that, but I'm putting in an effort this time.]
Aryll Hyuuga
Aryll Hyuuga
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 7

Getting ready to pwn a two faced Noob :)  Empty Re: Getting ready to pwn a two faced Noob :)

Sun Dec 31, 2017 12:43 pm
This is void, if you want to intervene in the topic, post in the topic proper. Charging your attack in another topic where people can't interrupt you is hardly fair, is it?
Hikari Namikaze
Hikari Namikaze
Citizen

Sun Dec 31, 2017 1:11 pm
[Hi how is it going?

Yeah, I am going to request a second opinion on this, after all, You saying that it is Hardly fair to charge the jutsu in another thread isn't exactly a ruling but an opinion. One could argue that Kiri's invasion of Konoha would be "Unfair" because Konoha didn't have any S ranks or active A rank shinobi. Because of that, should that thread and Story line be voided? I personally don't believe so, but I will leave that to mods interpretation. On top of that, you claim no one can stop Hikari, but this is an open thread, no tags or anything, anyone that can get into Hikari's dimension can stop this if they so wish.

On top of this, charging another jutsu in another is not only not against the rules, but actually Encouraged, as could be seen various times, most noteably with sage mode. (If requested, I can provide links.)

That being said, I also am fine if I would be allowed to copy, paste, and post in that thread, however, as it is locked due to the fact that mods are discussing things, that appears to be impossible.

My final small note is to Damon, So, you claim I am not being Civil, but you are going to have to give me a little bit more details then that, What am I being uncivil about? Sorry, but I find it a bit difficult to be accused of something and asked to fix it without being given a little more information.

Thanks for the time!
Saku
Saku
Genin
Genin
Stat Page : Stat Page
Mission Record : Mission Log
Remove Bukijutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Lightning Remove Default
Village : Konohagakure
Ryo : 24970

Sun Dec 31, 2017 1:29 pm
This is retarded, post in the actual topic.
Hikari Namikaze
Hikari Namikaze
Citizen

Sun Dec 31, 2017 1:31 pm
... does Tak's permission count as Mod permission? (Sorry, I don't know if approval mod's are allowed to make rulings)
Naoki Gekou
Naoki Gekou
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 60063

Sun Dec 31, 2017 1:46 pm
I will have to second on this being voided. And no, you will not be allowed to copy this into the main thread, because it's IO and you did not provide a reasonable excuse to invade.
Hikari Namikaze
Hikari Namikaze
Citizen

Sun Dec 31, 2017 2:12 pm
Ok, while I still have my gripes and arguments against the ruling as it is, I will accept it seeing how there are 2-3 mods that agree with it. I respect the staff and their decisions, as such, I will not to try to make a bigger deal out of it then it already is.

However, I will be requesting a second opinion on the inability to invade the thread. While I have two arguments when it comes to this.

1. That thread is not I/O

So, I could go ahead and argue that I/O threads are not protected by the rules as argued a few months back. However, as I personally disagree with that and find it dumb, I won't make that argument. What I WILL be pointing out is that I/O tag was only added after the crime took place, I argue that threads tags need to be placed at the start of the thread, and not added in later because you committed a crime.

2. No reason to invade

Naoki Gekou wrote:you did not provide a reasonable excuse to invade.

So, this is 100 Percent a misstatement, if you go back up and read, it is clearly explained that Hikari is on guard duty, but just doesn't want to be in the hot sun and is watching it from the sidelines, rather then be in the hot sun all day.

Once again, I am willing to respect what ever ruling the mods make on this, and respect their wishes.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum