Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Lord Paramounts Of The TridentToday at 2:17 pmShiro HyugaThe Fury Meets A FurryToday at 1:09 pmIchigo SatoA toughtfull momentToday at 8:33 amKaikos BlossomFar Away Yesterday at 8:56 pmMegami KuogaDoing Your Part (Mission Thread Pt. 1)Yesterday at 8:18 pmXena UchihaDrowning his SorrowsYesterday at 8:02 pmDante HyugaMy Immortal Yesterday at 7:02 pmDante HyugaDesert BloomsYesterday at 4:15 pmShogo FreyaRaiden Chills (Open)Yesterday at 1:51 pmMizuki OhtaAqueous Transmission Yesterday at 1:51 pmDante Hyuga
Top posting users this month
24 Posts - 34%
11 Posts - 16%
10 Posts - 14%
8 Posts - 11%
4 Posts - 6%
4 Posts - 6%
3 Posts - 4%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Legacy <3
Legacy <3
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 1865

I am the noob of noobs [NK, Private] Empty I am the noob of noobs [NK, Private]

Sun May 31, 2015 10:30 pm
Yusuke manage to travel to the new village although he still does not know what is happening but since everyone is moving he might as well do so. Dress in a hood Yusuke decided to find a spot in the new village and was ready to do what he does best and that is make himself unknown to anyone apart from those who knows him personally.

Since Yusuke is not strong enough to actually carry out missions and neither was he useful to the village he would just walk around and try to find something fun to do but rarely there are anything and it seems most strong ninja are not interested in fighting him since he would almost always lose and that makes no challenge to anyone in the village as he just sits on a ground and stares into the sky.

Last edited by Legacy on Mon Jun 01, 2015 4:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
Previously on Rakka
Previously on Rakka
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 500

I am the noob of noobs [NK, Private] Empty Re: I am the noob of noobs [NK, Private]

Sun May 31, 2015 10:52 pm
A flash of lightning cracked in the night as Rakka sat bolt upright, sweat covering her face, her hair flying around her face in a flurry of motion as her breathing quickened. She had had the nightmares again… The same ones as she had been having since she had moved to Yukigakure, and they had only gotten worse since her second migration to Shima-…Kirigakure. That was another thing she was unused to. Suddenly, their village was incredibly crowded, and suddenly, there was all this mist everywhere. Honestly, she preferred it. It was better then the incredibly heat of the former Island nation.

The nightmares were always the same. Not that it mattered, Rakka hardly ever remembered them. That didn’t stop her from being deeply upset by the dreams that came to her at night. She only remembered small details. A face, black as a silhouette, and a name. Josho. She did not know whether it was a woman or a man. Rakka had no memory of her or him, nor did she remember their face. That was especially strange, since your mind typically uses faces of people you know in your dreams.

Sliding her legs off the bed, Rakka looked around the hut she was staying in, much more crowded now that she had been living there for awhile. The room was neat, but full with the look of a much more lived in house. The kitchen was stocked, and the living area, which was  basically her bedroom, was furnished and stocked with a bookshelf.

She stood up slowly, walking towards the kitchen, and taking a small glass from the cupboard and pouring some gin into it, reaching for a pitcher of water and adding that to the drink. She tipped the glass to her lips, the drink swishing into her mouth and remaining there for a moment as she savored the burn of the drink, before swallowing, taking small sips from the glass, as if savoring it. Rakka didn’t drink much, but sometimes it was necessary to calm her down and loosen her up.

As she tipped back the glass, finishing the rest, she noticed a face peering through the window, distorted and small, almost unnoticeable to Rakka, had she not been as alert as she was due to the dream. She almost didn’t register it, her thoughts were on the dream, after all, and her mind could just be conjuring tricks. Then, it moved. The face’s expression changed. Rakka dropped the glass, jumping, as the shards shattered all over the ground, piercing her skin.

And just like that, the face was gone. Rakka made a mad dash for the door, kicking off her slippers, so that she was wearing just a tank top and shorts, running barefoot, as she bashed through the door, slamming it shut behind her and running towards where the face was, making a wide arc around it and preparing a jutsu.

There was nothing there.

Rakka looked around, sensing the area with her chakra, to no avail. It was like they vanished in an instant. There was no way. Rakka took a deep breath, before advancing, a seal of confrontation being made with her right hand as she stepped slowly forwards, her senses alert and awaiting danger. There was not a sound, not a smell out of place, and not even a change in the wind currents. It was as if there was nothing there, ever. Maybe she was just imagining things? Still, Rakka would not just let her guard down that easily. She wouldn’t sleep tonight, that’s for sure.

She creeped back to her hut, closing and locking the door behind her, crossing the room warily and sitting in the armchair, leaning forward, resting her elbows on her knees and keeping her eyes glued to the window. There was absolutely no way she could fall back to sleep, even if that had simply been a trick of the light. Not after a scare like that. She let out a shaky breath as she pulled a match from the end table, lighting a candle to shed some light in the dark room. She struck the match, to no avail, before groaning in frustration and picking up the candle, molding her katon chakra and spitting fire onto the wick, catching the candle alight.

Now illuminated, Rakka looked around the room warily, before running her hand along the bookcase. A few of the fuinjutsu books that Naoki had given her sat neatly on the shelves, but Rakka had become lazy with her fuinjutsu as of late. A book slid from the shelf, the spine labeled “Cursed Seals”

After a bit of reading, Rakka began to calm down. Her heartbeat returned to its normal pace, and she was no longer as paranoid as she was. Perhaps it truly was a trick of the light. The thunderstorm had woken her up, so perhaps she simply wasn’t fully awake when she saw that face, dark as charcoal.

As Rakka started to settle in and doze off, thunder clapped again, and she jerked awake, her candle extinguished. Now she was sure something was up. She had good instincts, and she wouldn’t keep waking like this without a very good reason.

“I’m warning you, if you think you’re scaring me, you’re sorely mistaken. I’ll level the whole village to find you, if I have to…” She said, an aura of a white lion appearing behind her as her temper flared. She had had enough of this. Still, there was no response.

”Show yourself! I know you’re here somewhere. Suppressing your chakra only goes so far…” She shouted into the darkness, standing up and taking up a combat stance. Again, there was silence. Rakka let out a cry of anger, stomping towards the door. ”That’s it! I’ll kill you!” She shouted. And then, the silence, still hanging over her, took on a new feeling. It was almost as if the silence had weight, like it was suffocating her. Rakka was surprised to find that she could not move.

”You might find that letting your temper flare won’t solve all of your problems…” Came a voice from behind her. A metallic sound resonated through the air as Rakka felt a sharp pain in her side, watching blood gush forth from her body out of the corner of her eye.

”I see you are confused, my darling, but don’t you worry your pretty little head.” The voice said as her vision started to blur. Rakka fell to her knees in agony as the weight pushed her downwards. In the pool of blood forming below her, Rakka saw drops of black mingling in the red of her own blood. Poison? Rakka struggled, trying to come to her feet. A hand reached out for her, but Rakka rolled away, staggering to her feet and making a tiger seal, breathing in deeply and exhaling, launching a great fireball at her attacker, and incinerating the majority of her small home in the progress. The shadows remained thick around her. Rakka could barley see a thing, but could just make out a pair of feet, several meters away from her, hidden in the shadows. She was already making hand seals for her next jutsu.

”You think I intend to kill you. Your fears are justifiable. Time will show what I have in store for the murder of my dearest friend…” Said the voice, the face of her attacker coming into view. A hand reached out to her, and Rakka felt her self pulled to the ground once more by the weight of the silence, the eerie quiet that made it seem like the only other thing in the world was the shady figure whom she could not see. Rakka fought to her feet once more, thrusting her palms forwards, and creating a mirror of ice to hide behind. She felt the weight lessen, and she leaned against the mirror, fighting hard to regain her strength and her footing. She slowly pushed herself up against the mirror, gathering more katon chakra to fight with, before stepping out from behind the mirror, blasting the figure with great fireballs, charring the ground and causing destruction everywhere. She had no choice. This was a very strong, unknown adversary, and she had no other options left. Collateral damage was better then death.

As the smoke cleared, Rakka gave a satisfied sigh as she sensed no chakra in the area. She was safe. She hunched over, leaning on her knees, trying to regain her breath that she had lost from that horrible technique, whatever it was. Suddenly, a cold, long-fingered hand touched her shoulder, and Rakka felt herself paralyzed. [color]”But fear no more, young woman. There will be pain to come, but for now, my dear, there will only be… sleep Came the voice one last time, whispering upon speaking the last words. When the voice said ”Sleep” Rakka felt her eyes drooping, her body loosing all of its tension and she herself losing the will to fight. It was hopeless. She couldn’t save herself now.

In this sleep, Rakka experienced her nightmares in a state she had not before. Formerly, she had foggy, or even no memory of and during them, even as the events occurred. It was as if her mind wanted to unnerve her without letting her in on what was causing that feeling. This time, she had complete clarity of self and purpose. She was here to be tormented. She was here as a prisoner.

Her hands, contrary to that belief, were not bound. She was in a dark, endless field of sand, with a rough road beaten into the sand, stepping stones leading the way. She knew where she was. Her old house in Sunagakure. She remembered this much of the nightmare. She walked towards it, unsure of what came next. Then she heard it, softly at first, but definitely prominent. Crying, that of a child. Rakka walked to the door to investigate, slowly turning the nob. The door slid open, creaking as it did so.

The room was even darker then the field, and Rakka was tempted to simply walk out of the room. In fact, that was exactly what she was going to do. She was lucid here, and it was not smart at all to try and explore her own nightmares, especially when they were induced by a now-known enemy. No, she would have done just that: Left. But when she turned, she felt terror starting to build inside her as the space behind her was the same as the room she had just turned away from. Looking over her shoulder, Rakka saw that both sides were the same exact room.

She let out a scream of frustration, a scream of fear, and then she shook awake.

Looking around slowly, she shuddered.
”The hell did I drink…? Oh, right…” She said, looking to the glass. She decided that she needed to do some walking to get her mind off things. Standing up and getting ready, she headed out the door, into town.

There, she saw a boy with the Kirigakure headband sitting on the ground staring at the sky. Most likely he was a genin, based on his age, but he looked more impressive, and by sensing his chakra, she could tell that he was no pushover. Sometimes ninja like this were found, children that worked especially hard, such as Kakashi Hatake. It was something of a novelty to see someone like this, so Rakka had to talk to him.

”Umm, you look kind of lost. I’m guessing you were a Tengakure ninja?”
[/color]
Legacy <3
Legacy <3
Citizen

I am the noob of noobs [NK, Private] Empty Re: I am the noob of noobs [NK, Private]

Sun May 31, 2015 11:05 pm
As usually Yusuke was still staring into the sky but for a moment he thought he sense someone before hearing that person ask if he was lost. But before that Yusuke was just thinking to himself if he make a move as in an attempt to hide himself then it would be obvious he is trying to hide and if he escape then that person would most lightly chase him down.

So the best thing Yusuke could do was to try and talk his way out of the situation he was in. Yusuke then slowly turns his head towards the direction of the voice and smile as he said "oh i am just enjoying the breeze and having sometimes alone, i am not lose so don't worry" Yusuke was hoping by answering this the person would leave him alone as also he should be polite.
Previously on Rakka
Previously on Rakka
Citizen

Mon Jun 01, 2015 10:18 am
Rakka faltered for a moment. The kid basically brushed her off. That was a little suspicious, especially since he was obviously a ninja of Kirigakure, not just some civilian who could lay around whenever they wanted.
"Mmm, right. The breeze is quite wonderful." She said, looking around out of the corners of her eyes for a moment. "Especially when it's blocked by these buildings." She added sarcastically. Stooping down to his level, she would speak again.

"So, you didn't answer me. Are you a Tengakure refugee? You're not in trouble or anything, you guys kind of occupied Shimagakure." She told him.
Legacy <3
Legacy <3
Citizen

Mon Jun 01, 2015 4:22 pm
Yusuke just pretend nothing happen even when Rakka was being sarcastic with the words she use and just keep looking at the sky. As for the question Rakka asked the second time but this time Yusuke decided that he would just answer her question since he did not even know what was going on himself.

"Umm to be honest i am from tengakure but i follow the crowd here, the only trouble is i don't even know where i am and since i follow the crowd here everyone seems to settle in quite well but i still don't know where i should go" Yusuke was telling her the truth but also not letting his guard down as there are people that already exist in this village other then from tengakure and since this is a village there must mean the existing village also have ninjas.
Previously on Rakka
Previously on Rakka
Citizen

Sat Jun 06, 2015 10:41 pm
Rakka dead panned at the boy.
"So, you don't know why you're here... And you're a Tengakure ninja? Weren't you guys supposed to be coordinating the village's evacuation?" She asked, a little confused. She didn't understand how the boy had simply not known what was going on. Perhaps their leader left them just as much in the dark as their village had been when Tengakure's people started flooding the streets.

"Well, I guess you should probably find a place to stay. Have you just been living on the streets or something?" She asked the boy.
Legacy <3
Legacy <3
Citizen

Sun Jun 07, 2015 5:16 am
Yusuke looks at Rakka and stood quiet for a little while, before he ask Rakka "umm are you from this village? oh and also if i have not introduce myself i am Yusuke and to be honest yes i have been chilling around finding a quiet place though i am from Tengakure i am not really needed by the village as there are plenty of strong ninjas there so i almost never get call up to do any mission".

Yusuke did not know if the village is friendly since the way it looks is that tengakure just entered this new village without permission and decided to stay at this piece of land but Yusuke could be wrong since he was not aware of the real detail.
Previously on Rakka
Previously on Rakka
Citizen

Tue Jul 21, 2015 11:25 am
Rakka watched the boy, sitting there in the quiet for awhile, before speaking. He didn't seem very sure of himself.
"You don't seem that weak to me. The amount of chakra I'm sensing on you is insane, kid." She would say, offering a hand to help him to his feet.

"Why don't we have a little spar, and you can show me what you've got? I bet you're a lot stronger then you think." She would offer him. If he accepted, Rakka would turn, pacing away until there were 30 meters between them. "Whenever you're ready." She would say, waiting for him to make the first move.
Legacy <3
Legacy <3
Citizen

Thu Jul 23, 2015 11:05 am
Yusuke looks slightly confuse but knew that his lady was not joking and for her to initial a spar means she is confident of her own skill and abilities. Yusuke would took little to no time thinking that she is a ninja no doubt about it. 

Yusuke then said to Rakka "err ok i will spar you so please go easy on me" even while Yusuke was saying that he knew that there is a very high chance Rakka is stronger then him. The first thing Yusuke does would be to throw 2 kunai sending it right at Rakka and leaps back another 2 meters ready to intercepter Rakka's counter attack as it would be easy since it is just 2 kunai unless it hits Rakka.
Previously on Rakka
Previously on Rakka
Citizen

Fri Oct 30, 2015 2:30 pm
Rakka watched as the boy threw his kunai, haphazardly forming an ice mirror in front of her body to block them, as she realized that she had plans that she was late for, and halted the fight. 

¨Umm, I apologise, but I am late for an appointment...¨ She apologized, before making her leave.

(Exit)
(TWC: 2,298)

+2,095 words towards Genjutsu: Reflection
+203 Words towards Great Shark Bullet

+11 Stats
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum