Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
New Acquaintances Yesterday at 10:56 pmTori JintaroI'll Spot you! || Open ThreadYesterday at 2:46 pmRyumi HiyuA Late Night DipWed May 15, 2024 11:17 pmJunko TsukikoFar Away Wed May 15, 2024 10:08 pmAmikiri GuhinJoro and Hebiishi on Party Detail!Wed May 15, 2024 7:29 pmJoro ShokkuJoro meeting Sephy!!Wed May 15, 2024 7:20 pmJoro ShokkuMissing Merchant (Mission)Wed May 15, 2024 4:59 amShiru IyasuA Dark Mark, The First or Final?Tue May 14, 2024 10:00 pmDenkiteki1,2, 3....Tue May 14, 2024 9:47 pmSephora HyuugaMy Immortal Tue May 14, 2024 9:21 pmSephora Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
36 Posts - 25%
31 Posts - 21%
17 Posts - 12%
14 Posts - 10%
13 Posts - 9%
10 Posts - 7%
9 Posts - 6%
6 Posts - 4%
5 Posts - 3%
5 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Komori
Komori
Citizen
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Faded Glory
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Ryo : 23750

Throwback Broback - Page 3 Empty Re: Throwback Broback

Wed Dec 20, 2017 4:53 am
Komori leaned over and whispered to his brother, “Don’t worry, I’m half assing my way through this, too.” He nodded his head towards the beautiful redheaded woman who was instructing another student. “I started taking this class for reasons other than pottery, but dammit I was proud of that vase.” Komori sighed as he kept pumping the pottery wheel. That’s when the woman made her way over to them. “Oh hey, Rose!” Komori immediately perked up and became his charming self.

“Hello to you, too, Komori.” She gave him a warm smile that melted his heart. “Making another vase?” she inquired.
He gave a slight chuckle in response. “My brother here ‘accidentally’ crushed the last one with that warhammer he brought in for no valid reason.”
“Would you like some help with that?”
“God, yes.”

Nearly just like it was 1990, Rose pulled up a stool behind Komori and placed her arms under his, helping him shape the clay in what is probably a very unefficient manner. Earlier, Komori had been humming ‘Under Pressure’, now he was humming ‘Unchained Melody’, letting words slip out every now and then. “...and time, goes by…” he said in a low voice. The two looked at each other and smiled as Komon was probably getting really uncomfortable. “...my darling…”

After several minutes of what would have been PG-13 bliss for Komori but sheer awkwardness for Komon, Komori had a nearly finished vase. Rose left to go help another student in a less romantic way, running her hands along Komori’s chest and smiling at him as she left. Heck yeah, he thought.

“You know,” he started to say to Komon as he began the glazing process, “my least favorite part is having to wait for the vase to be finished in the kiln.” Then he realized the his twin probably had no idea what a kiln was. “It basically has to go into a furnace in order for the clay to quickly harden in the right shape, you know?” He would leave the statement in the air, almost like he was hinting at something.

WC: 2019
Shichiro Hashimoto
Shichiro Hashimoto
Citizen
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Mi Stats
Remove Remove Remove Ninjutsu Remove Default
Village : Otogakure
Ryo : 35000

Wed Dec 20, 2017 10:32 pm
“I HAVE SEVERAL VALID REASONS” Komon would say coming to his own defense. “REASON NUMBER 1, IT LOOKS COOL!” He’d say brandishing the thing in the air like a maniac. “REASON NUMBER 2, WHAT IF THIS CLASSROOM GETS ATTACKED BY ENEMIES OF THE VILLAGE. THATS RIGHT BETTER TO HAVE A WARHAMMER THAN NOT TO HAVE A WARHAMMER” He’d say, clearly worked up about his brothers comments on his hammer.

Komori seemed to be distracted however by the extremely unprofessional behavior of the instructor. “I am never coming back here again” Komon would say with a face of disgust. Turning his attention away from the woman currently groping his brother for no valid reason he’d actually begin to put some honest effort into his vase.

Over time it would begin to take form, after all Komon was an artist, he’d spent several years developing his super beast scroll technique, a vase was no match for him. His noticeably took a much cleaner and more professional shape than his brothers, despite his ‘Assistance’.

When the woman finally stopped groping his brother the hyuuga would turn to his twin, and listen to him hint at the disadvantages of a “Kiln” Komon simply grinned as he said “Watch this” and began to go to work on calling upon his fire nature. He could feel his body heating up as he began to reach out and touch the clay, feeling it harden almost instantly and began to evenly apply that heat to the entire vase. Within seconds his vase was a completed project and he’d hold it up in front of his brother.

“Advantages of having the fire element I guess”

WC: 1909
Komori
Komori
Citizen
Survived 2021

Wed Dec 20, 2017 11:25 pm
For the record, it’s a pretty decent song and an iconic scene. I mean it’s not like there are several shinobi in this room who are capable of fighting without weapons. Anyways, he chose to keep his comment to himself and for good reason. If he had said this thought aloud, he probably would not have been able to see his brother using fire style to speed up the process. He analyzed the way Komon utilized this technique, searching for any signs in his body language that could give him an insight to this chakra nature he had already started to feel.

Calling upon the essence of his fire chakra nature that he had first begun to develop as a result of his battle with the two tails, Komori attempted to call forth his own fire. Knowing that the tiger seal was typically associated with fire style, he used a half tiger seal, attempting to build up fire chakra in the pit of his stomach. He then spit water out instead, soaking his clay slightly, but not enough to ruin the shape.

“Whoops,” was all Komori said as he tried again, not letting his simple error get in his way. He needed to feel an immense heat in his stomach instead of a churning wave of water. Trying to switch natures, Komori found himself looking towards Komon, trying to imagine what he had felt. At least what the Hozuki could imagine. The water reliant shinobi then continued to try to channel the opposite element than he was really accustomed to. Water, lightning, storm. He had a variety of techniques at his fingertips, yet fire seemed to be the next element he was Burning inside, without sweating or feeling sick. Perfect. Komori watched as a stream of fire escaped his mouth and began to heat his vase. As this was such a low level technique, the fire was not hot enough to melt the clay or set the entirety of the room on fire, which was a nice touch. As a jounin, it would be a tad embarrassing if he showed that he did not have total control of his abilities. “I think I got the hang of this.” It would take a tad longer to harden than Komon’s would, thanks to the extra water, but nonetheless, it should have been finished in relatively no time at all, at least compared to a kiln.

WC: 2422
Shichiro Hashimoto
Shichiro Hashimoto
Citizen
Survived 2021

Thu Dec 21, 2017 1:26 pm
Komon watched as his brother tried to get the hang of fire style with genuine interest? Would he get it, or would he mess it all up. Only time would tell, and time always told. He watched as his brother formed the tiger seal, and as he inhaled deeply watching with concern Komon of course would laugh uncontrollably when his brother spit out water like a childs toy, dowsing his vase in liquid.

“That’s not how this works Komori, that’s not how any of this works” He’d say as his laughter caused him to almost fall out of his seat. “You’re so stupid” He’d spout, slapping his knee. It would be a few seconds before Komon regained his composure and was able to be quieted down, to which he’d give his brother some useful advice. “You’re too used to your water element brother, you want to feel warm, not whatever you feel when you’re using that” He’d say pointing to the soaked vase. “Or else that will happen, and I’m pretty sure that’s not what you were going for”

Komori would then try again, and succeed. Of course this was All thanks to Komon’s timelined teaching and no thanks to any of Komori’s own ability, with the two boys vase finished Komon would get up and onto his feet.

“So I guess that’s that” Komon would say holding his vase in one hand and his war hammer in the other. The boy would then take a christmas cracker that was sitting in a bowl that was quite obviously made in this classroom. “Do we just take these?” Komon would ask quizzically standing by the front door of the classroom.

WC: 2188
Komori
Komori
Citizen
Survived 2021

Thu Dec 21, 2017 11:16 pm
“I hate you sometimes.” Komori stared at his brother. “Like really. Hate.”

Then the jounin did the thing that he already talked about, where he channeled fire style and whatnot. He then proceeded to grab his magically finished vase, winking at the instructor as he put away his smock. Komori then joined his twin brother at the front counter, where he picked up an odd object. “Yeah, those are some seasonal gift for attending class. ‘Christmas Crackers’ I think is what she called them,” he said pointing his thumb back at the redhead. Komori then proceeded to pick one up and pocket it. “They’re supposed to have these cool gift things inside. Kinda like a holiday celebration thing, you know? I haven’t really been since the holiday season kicked up, so we’re both allowed to have one.” Komori then grabbed another one and handed it towards his brother.

“But it would be lame to open ‘em here.” Komori took this moment to cast one last longing glance at Rose before turning his head back to Komon. “We should probably go now before it gets weird.” With that, Komori assumed that Komon would follow his lead as he left the building with a new vase cradled securely in his arms.

WC: 2631
Shichiro Hashimoto
Shichiro Hashimoto
Citizen
Survived 2021

Fri Dec 22, 2017 12:53 am
“Yah, this place is pretty lame don’t wanna let it cramp our style” Komon said, looking rose directly in the face as he said it. Before swinging his warhammer over his shoulder and walking out of the building, pottery had bored him greatly and he got the feeling that Komori had no real interest in the craft either. He was only there because of rose most likely.

As the pair made their way into their apartment, Komon would remove the gift he’d recieved from the pottery class from his pocket and hold it up in his hand. “I don’t know why you felt the need to explain what these were to me… Don’t you remember mom used to get them for us every christmas” Komon would say, referring to the memory his writer had created a few threads ago.

“Here goes nothing” the hyuuga would say as he opened the christmas cracker and heard a large pop.

WC: 2345
Site Administrator
Site Administrator
Citizen
Stat Page : Stat Page
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

Fri Dec 22, 2017 12:53 am
The member 'Komon Hyuuga <3' has done the following action : Roll Dice/Flip Coin

'20-sided dice' : 8
Komori
Komori
Citizen
Survived 2021

Fri Dec 22, 2017 1:22 am
Komori walked in the door, setting down his vase carefully on the stand it had been on before, which was surprisingly intact, so it did not warrant a visit to ShinobIkea or some equally dumb plan. He went through a mental list of jutsu he had learned, trying to come up with some awesome chakra way of doing something, but instead just scotch taped a crudely scrawled sign that said “No Warhammers within Five Meters” to the side of the stand. It also included a P.S. : “This means you, Komon.”

Komori was going to wait to open his Christmas Cracker for a while, but you know, impatience seems to run in the family. He eagerly awaited for his brother’s result before opening his own, where he saw a collection of five… kunai? The lethal red and white striped weapons gleamed in the natural light streaming through the window. Komori glanced outside, noticing that the sun was beginning to set. It hung lazily in the sky, turning the clouds a shade of orange. Komori allowed for Komon to let his gift sink in before going to open his own.

He looked to his brother and smiled. “We typically have horrible luck with this kinda stuff.” That’s the key to living life. No high expectations, no let downs.

WC: 2848
Site Administrator
Site Administrator
Citizen
Stat Page : Stat Page
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

Fri Dec 22, 2017 1:22 am
The member 'Kōmori Hozuki <3' has done the following action : Roll Dice/Flip Coin

'20-sided dice' : 3
Sumairu Goka
Sumairu Goka
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 500

Sat Dec 23, 2017 2:38 am
Komon Hyuuga would frown as the candy cane kunai came to fruition, “We’ll I suppose those may be useful” The hyuuga would mutter before placing them on the table next to Komori’s vase. As well as resting his war hammer against the table, because he hadn’t bothered to read Komori’s stupid sign. “Hey Komori I think this is going to be my new warhammer spot, you might wanna move your vase and all” He’d mutter not even glancing in the signs direction as he took a bite out of one of the candy cane kunai.

“Hey these taste pretty good man” The hyuuga would say before pointing to the christmas cracker in Komori’s hand. “Go on, open it” He’d say encouraging his brother to do so. He’d laugh as the man got christmas wire, the same gift he had gotten just a few days ago.

“Great now we have enough for the roof”

WC: 2498
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum