Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Life is a HighwayToday at 7:11 pmMegami KuogaBreakaway (exit)Today at 5:15 pmAkki SenjuSomewhere Out There Today at 3:15 pmGoto SenjuAqueous Transmission Today at 2:39 pmDante HyugaWorking With a New Friend!Today at 3:54 amKayori HatakeA Ghost! Where?Today at 3:01 amKayori HatakeJoro and Hebiishi on Party Detail!Today at 1:53 amJoro ShokkuFirst SessionToday at 1:41 amKayori HatakeEvery Rose Has it's Thorn Yesterday at 11:20 pmZim NaraAnother Brick in The Wall Yesterday at 10:01 pmZatoichi Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
248 Posts - 41%
87 Posts - 14%
69 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
36 Posts - 6%
35 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
24 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Anonymous

Making up Time (Cole) - Page 2 Empty Re: Making up Time (Cole)

Sat Dec 09, 2017 6:01 pm
Cicilia smirked as her electric orbs shot Cole's way, stray electricity arcing off each one and tearing up the earth below. Heh... This kid was in for a rude awakening when they-

“Not too bad"

Sal froze, her eye flicking back behind her as she detected Cole standing back-to-back with her having seemingly teleported. How... what... why... He could move that fast...? Well, at leas she still had-

Where was her death-orbs? Where were her Lightning Rat Violent Quake balls of pain she sent flying in this kid's direction? Gone apparently. There were trails along the earth where the raw lighting bolts scathed the ground, a black patch where Cole had struck each one, destroying them. She had to admit... that was pretty cool....

"Alright, fine." She sighed, raising her hands in apparent defeat before slowly turning around to face her maker. "Ya got me.""She looked disappointed, like she'd lost some amount of personal pride losing to a child but quietly... she was forming a plan in her head. Yeah... that'd work.

"Before I concede... Can I just say one thing?" The one-eyed beauty asked, smiling sweetly. "I'm... Ec-static to have fought you..."

Suddenly, she'd lower her hand at a speed of 15, lightly tapping the boy's forehead with her finger. A MASSIVE Bolt of energy erupted from the woman as she kept her other hand up, traveling into the Kaguya with a terrifying power and speed of 25.

Unfortunately, the power she generated took the absolute last of her AP whether this hit or not... The girl fell back, her legs failing her, her chest rising and falling rapidly as it was all she could do to keep herself awake.

Heh... Worth it...

AP: 0/50

-20 Raiton: Lightning Rod
Travin Iburi
Travin Iburi
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Stat Page : Travin Iburi
Remove Remove Remove Bukijutsu Remove Remove Ninjutsu Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Missing Ninja
Ryo : 0

Sat Dec 09, 2017 6:24 pm
Cole watched as the girl held her hands up in defeat. She was surprised that cole was as fast as he was. Cole wasn't sure what to do the girl looked kinda scared cole didn't mean to scare the girl. It just kinda happened he thought to himself. Then she spoke while walking back with her hand still in the air. "Before I concede... Can I just say one thing?" “Yea thats fine” cole said, and just then realized what she was doing. She was trying to lure cole to let his guard down so she could finish him. Cole not wanting to let her know that he knew what she was thinking. Created a thick layer of bone under his skin for protection.

"I'm... Ec-static to have fought you..." she said as a bolt of lighting came crashing down on coles head with sals finger. Cole watched as the one thing he didn't think could happen happened. How was he to know that she was able to call down a lighting bolt. The bolt landed right on coles forehead. Lucky for him he had made the layer of bone under his skin or that would have really hurt. (health 60) The bolt landed and the most it did was make coles hair all frizzy.

Sal started to fall down having used the last of her chakra on the attack. Cole thought that was honorable and moved to catch her. He would be able to make it to her with out any problems since she was in arms reach anyway. Cole would pick her up and carry her over to one of the trees and sit her down. Cole then reached into his pack and pulled out the canteen of water he carried with him when he went training. Cole would lay the canteen down beside her and sit down against the side of the tree. Cole would then start to work on getting his hair to calm down after the jolt of lighting. He would stay with sal till she woke up, and would offer her something to drink. He knew how thirsty you was when you woke up after passing out from chakra loss.

(WC-366 TWC-2,123)
didn't list jutsu cause fight over if you want i will
Anonymous

Mon Dec 11, 2017 6:08 am
Saluluna stirred as the boy set her down gently against a tree, her eye fluttering open if a bit slowly. She was initially off-put by the change in scenery and location but it didn't take long to access her new location. The girl glanced around silently, catching the view of a hand offering her a canteen...

Ah, so the boy moved her here... Wasn't that sweet of him? She attempted to lift her arm to take the offered water but found she was a lot heavier than before... She was having difficulty lifting her arm off the earth, let alone preform the complicated task of taking a water-container.

"Hey..." She called out weakly, unable to quite see the person beside her thanks to her hood. "Would you be a sport and help me out here...? I can't really move..." If the boy was so very kind and held the bottle up to her lips, the girl would take a small drink, careful not to choke herself. She'd sigh softly, just sitting there against the giant tree-trunk, looking out across the training grounds and into the sky.

"Huh... It's a beautiful day outside." Sal would mention as if she'd just noticed this now. "What do you think, sir-shirtless? Nice day to lose a spar horribly, huh?"
Travin Iburi
Travin Iburi
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Missing-Nin (D-rank)

Mon Dec 11, 2017 8:56 pm
Cole was going to sit the canteen down beside sal when she started to move. She cam to quick cole thought to himself. He remembered training with his father and passing out from chakra loss like that he was out for a solid 30 minutes. Cole watched as she tried to lift her hand to take the canteen from cole and couldn't. So she is still week cole thought to himself. He couldn't help himself after all the training he had done he found himself analyzing everything lately.

"Would you be a sport and help me out here...? I can't really move..." she would say. Cole would lift the canteen over and careful help sal get a some water. After she had pulled back from the canteen cole would lower it, but keep it close encase she needed more of it. "Huh... It's a beautiful day outside." Sal would say while looking out over the training grounds. Cole looked himself he did like the area it was one of his favorite places and not just because he did a lot of training here, but because like most of hoshi the training grounds was a nice place even with all the shinobi using jutsu and such.

“It is a nice day” cole would tell sal as he sit down leaning against the tree. “So how long you been a shinobi” cole would ask her. He didn't know if she would answer or not, and he didn't know if she would lie either, but he felt like he could start some kind of convo. Since she couldn't leave yet, and cole was not in the habit of leaving fellow Hoshi shinobi when they need help. 

(WC-284 TWC-2,407)
Anonymous

Tue Dec 12, 2017 4:54 pm
Well! She supposed it was interrogation time! Go figure... People tended to do that, getting to know each other better after beating the life out of out of one another... It was her turn now, wasn't it?

"A Shinobi...?" Cicilia repeated, looking up as if she were trying to remember. "I think... about a couple years now... I wasn't always one, though. Before the ninja ran this place, there was once a great kingdom that was run in a more... feudal respect. Suffice it to say, there was a military, not a ninja force and I was part of that group too!" Saluluna sighed longingly, thinking back on those... simpler days.

"You see, my parents were very fond of the idea of having all their children just rush to serve king and country after my older brother was so successful. Of course, I'd be next but I was... less than receptive to the idea. I like to make stuff! Shirts, cloaks and the like. The one you see here was made by yours truly!" Sal's normal smile shifted, withering somewhat. "Parents never supported it. They thought it all tore from my studies, which it did I will admit. When the Ninja's came, I joined up with them too. "

"Now here we are! I'd clap my hands for added emphasis but it seems I can't quite use them yet!" The girl looked over at Cole with her one functioning eye.

"What about you, No-shirt Cole? You got some kind of fancy story about how you became ninja?"
Travin Iburi
Travin Iburi
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Missing-Nin (D-rank)

Tue Dec 12, 2017 10:38 pm
Cole sat and listen to sal tell him about how she was a member of the former military that defended Hoshi before the shinobi came, and how her parents didn't like how she liked to sow and thought that she should follow her brothers foot steps and protect the village. Cole knew how that was having been pushed by his parents all the time to get better. Cole did think that it was cool that she had made the outfit that she was wearing, and he knew that he didn't have any skill to do something like that . Than she asked him how he became a ninja.

“well” cole thought for a moment before continuing he wasn't sure were to began. “I come from a clan of warriors, and as such my father had me training from the time I could walk. Of course it was nothing to crazy at that age, but by the time I was 5 I could do both the transformation and clone jutsu with out any problems, as well as use my clans kekkei genkai Shikotesumyaku” cole would pause once more thinking. “Then by the time I was 9 my father enrolled me in the academy to become a shinobi. I graduated before the year was up, and from that point on for the next three months before I was allowed to take on missions. My father and I fought every day till I collapsed from exhaustion just like you did. Then I would wake up in my bed and work then train rinse and repeat for three months. From that point on I was able to train my self in my fathers eyes, and now he don't have a lot to do with me except to test my abilities every now and then.” cole would tell Sal he hadn't never really told anyone that before and hopped she would keep it between them. Cole would stay silent for a few moments before speaking once more.

“That's why I got strong though and its why im going to protect this village from anyone. Once day ill be part of the queens guard and defend the borders from missing nin and other trouble makers” cole would tell sal. He would have the sound of assurance in his voice. 

(WC-385 TWC-2,792)
Anonymous

Wed Dec 13, 2017 8:53 am
Saluluna nodded along as best she could, somewhat interested in his whole story but it was really that little tidbit at the end that really got her attention. He wanted to be part of the queen's guard? This guy...? Somehow she didn't think that'd go to well for him. Being serious for just a moment, Sal looked over at the kid, giving him a nice long stare, squinting her one eye as if to spot any details that she'd miss otherwise.

"Are you sure that's what you want, kid?" the girl asked, her body starting to twitch as the burning of overused muscles came back into her life. "That's not only one of the hardest positions to get ever, but it's also going to kill you. Chances are you won't live a decade past the day you're accepted in. They send those guys on suicide missions left and right to protect the village and the sad thing is they expect them back." How did she know all of this? She didn't. Not so specifically. It was basically a push to get this kid to not KILL himself trying to achieve a dream he probably wouldn't even get close too. What she'd said was either common-knowledge she scraped off word-of-mouth as well as her basic knowledge of the position. Nothing concrete except her intentions.

"I mean... have you heard any of the rumors going on about the other villages outside? War is just outside those gates, against those boarders and, if you ask me, less dead men being thrown at it would do more for our village than not." Her tone was somewhat harsh, but there seemed to be not a drop of actually worry within it as if she was just citing statistics. Funny how people treated human life now... Just a number and those with the most potent number won. They would be held as the best among them... until they died, upon which they're mourned like a dead pet for a week before moving on. Then there was when they were surpassed, pushed down to the absolute bottom as obsolete, treated as a relic from a time not too long ago. This kid was risking not only his physical life, but his abstract life as well dreaming to be one of those guards.

"It'd be a waste of talent at any rate." Saluluna sighed, wincing as her chest SEARED with the slight movement. "Best if you just sit on the position of Jounin and try not to die. You don't have to be special or a hero to the village, Cole. Heroes are heroes until they die or are passed up. Then they aren't even weapons anymore. They're relics, things of 'what were.' The Library will tell you some interesting things on that." The girl broke off her gaze, peering out across the grounds.

"Take my advice for what you will. I just don't want my job to be any harder. If someone like you dies, I might be required to step up. Wouldn't get any of my knitting done then."
Travin Iburi
Travin Iburi
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Missing-Nin (D-rank)

Wed Dec 13, 2017 11:07 pm
Cole listened as Sal explained to him how she felt about it. Telling him that the queens guard is sent off on suicide mission, and that he would probably die young if he even was able to make it to that level. He listened as she tried to tell him to just get to jounin and stay their at that level were it was safe. She even tried to make a little joke saying that if cole died that she would have to work harder. Cole really liked that she had cared enough about him to try and convince him to take a safer rout. Even though they had just met today, but cole was set on his path it was laid out before him and he was going to follow it.

“Sal I can't just sit back and be ok with not doing everything I can to protect my home” he would tell her. “I'm happy that you care enough to try and stop me, but its like my father told me once. Its a shinobis job to endure the hard ships that way the ones we love don't have to” cole would add. He would hope that she could understand, but he would understand if she didn't. Not a lot of people around here understood what he was saying. He knew that only the best of the best was allowed to become queens guard, but cole knew that he could do it. He had the grades and the skill he was above the level of most they other genin in the village, and most people that knew him thought that he was already on chuunin level. At the age of 10 which most people thought was just insane, but for cole it was normal. His hole life was preparing for what he wanted, and that was to be able to protect the people that he cared about.

Cole would wait and see what Sal was going to say in response. If she was not going to add to the conversation than he would ask her if she wanted to go get some food. Telling her that it would help get her strength back, and offering to help her out of the training grounds.

(WC-376 TWC- 3,168)
Anonymous

Thu Dec 14, 2017 7:33 am
Cole might've thought what she said was a joke, about him not dying so she wouldn't have to step up but she was quite serious. More to the point though, this boy seemed pretty eager to die and wouldn't be dissuaded from his path so simply. Poor child's been brainwashed by his own ideals. It wasn't really her place to tell him not to die anyway, now was it? It was his dad's job and, as Cole's already demonstrated, he didn't care enough about his child to succeed in this effort. Who was she to fill the place of sense in his life? Not a job she wanted, surely.

"Well, kid, all I can say is try not to die. I mean, we're all going to die serving the military with all this going on but do try to last as long as you can. The village needs as many capable fighters and good people in the village not out of it. The longer you stay here, learning and teaching, the better off everyone will be than if you die fighting some nobody criminal out in the no-man's-land."

The burn of overexerted muscles seared her freely now but one could hardly tell based of the neutral expression on her face. She almost felt bad that this kid was so dead-set on his dreams he might not see how... well... dead they'd make him. Striving for the highest positions meant risking your life and to her, it seemed unnecessary. She craved not to be Kage, not to be some hero everyone cheers and respects... Perhaps that as a sentiment most idealistic children shared when choosing this job, but Sal was only working it BECAUSE it was her job. She had no illusions about serving her country until she died or throwing herself in front of a bullet to save someone else. She wanted to LIVE more than she wanted to die. It almost made her sad that this boy was the opposite.

Almost.

"My only advice is to not stand out as much as possible. You may think it's noble fighting a hopeless cause, but when your dead, that's it. There's nothing else. You're young... but when you grow up a smidge and get to be my age, you might see things my way."
Travin Iburi
Travin Iburi
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Missing-Nin (D-rank)

Thu Dec 14, 2017 6:35 pm
Cole listened to what Sal had to say. He still didn't agree with her he didn't want to be a hero or to even be known. Quit they opposite really he wanted to be a shadow that protected the village from harm. He didn't care if it meant that he would have to leave the village from time to time if it kept the village safe, and he didn't want to die, but he knew that someone had to protect the village cause their was evil out in the world and someone had to fight it.

“Hay Sal I have no intention of dying, and I really don't want to be a hero. Really I hate it I wouldn't want anyone giving me special treatment just because I made it to a high ranking position in the village. I just can't sit back and do nothing why other die for me. If I can I will help them, but don't take it as I'm willing to just throw in the towel on any old mission” cole would tell Sal. “now how about we go get that food” he would ask while standing up and offering her a hand.

If sal takes it as that and takes coles hand. Cole will lead her to the ramen shop and pay for the food.

(WC-222 TWC- 3,390
Exit unless interrupted
claiming  16 stats
3,000 WC to Taijutsu: Puncture
390 WC to Chakra Absorption bringing total to 2,053)
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum