Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
TRAINEE MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
It's just Big meToday at 9:14 pmKurogane ShuraA Walk Around The VillageToday at 8:48 pmAkabayashi TerumiA Call to Action?Today at 8:33 pmMonsoonA Meeting of BloodToday at 7:26 pmZraixThis isn't Fabled FolktalesToday at 4:47 pmAizen ChinoikeBack to the SpringsToday at 4:29 pmJupiterWhat's a Date?Today at 4:18 pmMeika TsukiOni KamigawaSaturn's Bank AccountToday at 3:26 pmSaturnStrolling through the park one day...Today at 1:53 pmKurai TauOrganisation of a competition for childrenToday at 1:10 pmOkisho Uchiha
Top posting users this month
241 Posts - 30%
192 Posts - 24%
184 Posts - 23%
32 Posts - 4%
31 Posts - 4%
28 Posts - 4%
27 Posts - 3%
21 Posts - 3%
19 Posts - 2%
19 Posts - 2%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Anaphiel Hidemori
Anaphiel Hidemori
Citizen
Stat Page : Stat Page
Remove Remove Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Sensory
Village : Kumogakure
Ryo : 42750

Punching Bag Time (Kotetsu, Valen, Cole, Priv) Empty Punching Bag Time (Kotetsu, Valen, Cole, Priv)

Fri Oct 20, 2017 1:32 am
(Didn't put NK in the tags since we're not trying to kill each other, so figured there wasn't a need for it. I can add it there if everyone else feels it's needed)

Kotetsu was tired. Not as much as he was after finishing the spar with Cole, but definitely feeling the effects of the fight. Of course this could be something he would need to get used to, since war seems almost inevitable. So fighting constantly with little rest and recuperation seemed to be almost inevitable. ‘Oh well. This should be a valuable learning experience.’ Hopefully it will develop some teamwork with Cole, and our new sensei.’ He thinks to himself as he and Cole made their way to the private training ground via the directions Kotetsu was given after his exam.

Kotetsu turns his head in Cole’s direction and says “This isn’t going to be a fight. I expect we’re going to end up unconscious more than once by the end of this.” He says with a chuckle. “Oh well. I’ve heard that pain is a good learning incentive in certain cases. It might help us learn to dodge better.”

Once they arrive at the training grounds, Kotetsu will limber up some more and await the exam proctor to arrive to find out what will happen.

WC 185
Travin Iburi
Travin Iburi
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Stat Page : Travin Iburi
Remove Remove Remove Bukijutsu Remove Remove Ninjutsu Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Missing Ninja
Ryo : 0

Punching Bag Time (Kotetsu, Valen, Cole, Priv) Empty Re: Punching Bag Time (Kotetsu, Valen, Cole, Priv)

Fri Oct 20, 2017 10:08 am
Cole was holding the letter he got after the sparing match he had with Kotetsu. It told him to come to a different training grounds. He figured that it was some private training grounds that this guy had. He hadn't met this valen yet, but by the way Kotetsu was talking he was crazy strong. Cole would check his ninja weapons taking account for all the tools he would have at his disposal. He would then think about what Kotetsu could do he had talked to him a little bit on the way over here and after the training they did together.

Cole figured that their best shot would be to hit Valen hard and fast, as the letter said that he wasn't going to be pulling punches. Cole figured that Valen would be much faster then either him or Kotetsu, and this would be their best chance. Cole looked over to Kotetsu as they walked “I have a plan” he said to get Kotetsus attention. Once Kotetsu turned and cole knew he was listening he would continue with the plan. “They only chance were going to have is if we combine our abilities to defeat him. We won't have very long to pull this off so we have to be fast and accurate. First ill use my dance of the willow to sprout bones all over my body. It will make me stronger and faster, but probably still not on his level. Then we both use the clone jutsu to make as many copies as we can. After that we pick something that looks powerful and use the transformation jutsu to make all the clones look like what we pick. Then we charge and with any luck one of us will be able to land a blow. Its the best plan I can think of if you can get a better one going im all hears” cole would tell Kotetsu.

Cole would listen to see what Kotetsu would have to add if nothing he would continue to walk to the training ground in silence focusing on him self to make sure he was ready for what is to come. The plan could work but it would be draining on both their chakra levels, but it was the best he could come up with.

(WC-384) 
Madrigal Kaguya
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Default

Punching Bag Time (Kotetsu, Valen, Cole, Priv) Empty Re: Punching Bag Time (Kotetsu, Valen, Cole, Priv)

Fri Oct 20, 2017 5:59 pm
(Two more to the kill count folks <3)

Valen would be standing in his training ground at the outskirts of the village. More specifically, on top of the large stone slab that Kenshin created when they ‘fought’ if that could be what it was called. Indeed the ‘battle’ consisted of Valen getting the shit kicked out of him like he was a joke. He’d come far since then, extremely so for that matter and now it was his turn to help a couple of budding shinobi on their way as shinobi. ‘This might be extremely boring..but hey, I can help prepare a new generation of shinobi this way..’ he’d think before giving off a deep sigh. Natsumi, his snake familiar would poke her head out of the cloak and flick her tongue at the crimson eyed Akari. “Reminiscing Valen? You’ve been doing that a lot lately.” She would say before curling up around Valen’s neck and shoulders, hidden underneath his cloaks high collar. “Indeed I have been Natsumi..” He would begin before looking over toward the slowly descending sun. The orb of fire was still brutally bright and would more or less cause people difficulty in seeing when they were facing it. It would had caused many a shinobi’s death he was certain. “That’s because I have so much to think about though, fond memories, ones I’d rather forget. Our experiences make us who we are, and I oftentimes wonder who I am. As well as what am I becoming. He would say quietly, considering the death of of one of earlier sparring partners and the near death of another. Was he becoming a murderer? Was his sword’s sentience having that much influence on him? Or was he simply a murderer that even he didn’t recognize.

These thoughts and more plagued the mind of the cloaked teenager as the two genin arrived right on time. He was mildly surprised they decided to show up. He had written a letter to the young Kaguya, Cole, in order to invite him to the training as well. Mainly to give Kotetsu a partner to work with. After all there was no way in hell Kotetsu was going to pull this off alone. The letter read thusly.

Cole Kaguya, Genin of Hoshigakure no Sato

I Valen Akari formally invite you to my training ground at the outskirts of the village tonight at sundown for a training exercise that will help you get on your way to become more powerful. I feel the need to warn you however that the training will in fact be hell. I will not go easy on you, I intend to either make you more powerful. Or simply break you and move on to the next genin that might show promise. Kotetsu Shinogami, another genin, has been invited as well and possess’ the direction to the training ground.

Prepare to hurt, a lot.
Valen Akari, Chunin of Hoshigakure No Sato

Kotetsu himself was of average height for a seven year old, has a fauxhawk, blue eyes and pale skin. Cole was about the same height as Kotetsu with long white hair going halfway down his back. His face was covered in tribal markings and he had a large bone necklace over his cloak. Valen himself of course would be garbed in his usual cloak, black shinobi pants, and black shit beneath. His hair was a bit longer than Coles and Crimson End rested at his waist. Natsumi of course was a black and rainbow coloured snake that they wouldn’t be able to see unless they were above him. As she was hidden under the high collar of his buttoned cloak. At this point Valen would hop down from the stone structure Kenshin had made earlier in his career and move toward the two genin. The barren training field provided a perfect place to practice large scale jutsu without casualties. “Good evening, as you both know I am Valen Akari..” He would start with as he made eye contact with the boys, switching between them as he spoke. “We all know why we’re here, so I won’t go into it again. What I will do is tell you your objective.” He would say before taking Crimson End from his waist and sticking it into the sand in front of him. The sheathed weapon would stand easily in the training ground. “I do not intend to draw this weapon, period.” He would state before taking a small breath. “You are forbidden from touching this sword, do not try to wield it, as a matter of fact forget it exists.” He would inform them. If they touched the sword the sentience in the blade would try to corrupt them into drawing it and killing him. He would have to end it there, possibly with their death.” Instead he’d perform the hand seals for a technique known as storage displacement and out would pop another sword. The Heaven’s Sorrow Ninjato he owned. “This will be my weapon today..” He would state. “The goal today is to hit me. Cause some kind of damage to me. That’s it, no cute little rules no nothing. Use anything at your disposal.” He would say, finishing up the rules.

“I’m going to walk away now, To start from a better a distance that isn’t directly in front of both of you may begin when I start moving again.” He would say before turning from them and walking away at a speed of five. Easily slow enough for them to see. The ninjato would be tied at his waist as his Crimson End was, ready to be used as soon as it was necessary. Of course one might ask why he didn’t just store the sword in Storage Displacement. There was of course a reason for that, he wanted to see how well they could follow directions. It was just that simple, if they failed to follow his orders and go for the sword he would be all the more harder on them. My wouldn’t that be fun?

WC: 1001

(Of course IC I can't stop you from making the decision of going for the sword, due note that if you do go for it and you manage to wield it the sword A. Has a massively bloodthirsty and corrupt sentience in it. And B. Would only have 100 sharpness and Health should one of you use it.)
Anaphiel Hidemori
Anaphiel Hidemori
Citizen

Sat Oct 21, 2017 2:01 am
Naturally Valen was sure to be there ahead of them, it was his training grounds of course. At least Kotetsu wouldn't be alone for the fight. Cole was coming along, since he had received a similar invitation. It was good that Cole was invited along. Cole seemed like a strong ally to have in a fight. It likely won't help much against the Chuunin, but that's how things go sometimes. Once the two of them get strong enough, they might be able to hold their own. It would be better if they were able to round out their team with a third member, but that could take some time. Anyways, on to the matter at hand. This was not going to be easy, nor particularly enjoyable in the sense that Kotetsu would likely feel any sense of accomplishment from this. It was going to be painful. It was going to be soul-crushing; it would likely feel demeaning too. However the intent is to make them stronger. That's all that Kotetsu cared about right now. He needed to get stronger so he could prevent another Konoha incident from happening.  It would only make sense that Xyxer and his bloodthirsty Kiri-nin would come to Hoshigakure at some point after they had finished with Konoha. There was no way of knowing when that would be. But hopefully it was far down the line. There was some serious work to be done. And if this method of training helped Kotetsu to become the stronger shinobi he needed to be, he would make the same choice and get beaten down a million times to reach that goal.

Cole is listing off his plan as they make their way to the training ground. Kotetsu isn't overly confident since as a Chuunin, Valen will be in a whole other league, and they don't know how long he's been a Chuunin for. He could have been recently made Chuunin, or he could be Jounin level waiting on a promotion. Either side of the spectrum would not bode well for them. Kotetsu would plan as if Valen was Jounin level. Not that that would do anything, since they'd both likely end up down before they could take a step. The plan seemed like a solid one, but without knowing the full extent of Valen's abilities, they will be at a massive disadvantage. Especially since Kotetsu knows that Valen has seen all of his abilities, so he would know what Kotetsu is capable of. For now, the most Kotetsu can hope for is to come take a defense stance and hope for the best. Kotetsu turns his head to look at Cole as they walk. "It sounds like a decent plan. My only concern is that your speed boost may not be enough to even register that Valen-Sensei has even moved. It could end up being a waste of chakra. We don't have many options of attack, especially with my knowledge of offensive techniques being essentially zero." Kotetsu sighs softly. "Something tells me it will be quite some time before we will be able to land a hit on him. Clone Jutsu would make for a decent distraction if he didn't see them all right away. The first thing we should do when we get there is survey the area to see what debris is on the training ground. Look for spots to trap or entangle him. I don't expect that we will have much luck in that area though since this is his personal training grounds. Only one way to find out though. I'll keep an eye out for other impediments that could be used for distractions and deterrents. Honestly though, I wouldn't be surprised if his first attack knocked me out." he says with a soft chuckle.

Kotetsu gets to the training grounds and sure enough, Valen is there waiting as expected. On some form of rocky outcropping that looks almost man-made. Valen hopped down from the stone he was standing on, drew a sword, and stuck it in the ground. After re-introducing himself, he made it crystal clear that the sword was not to be touched. Kotetsu for one was not planning on going anywhere near it. He was not a master of Kenjutsu yet, and he plans on working on that in due time. For now, don't bother with the sword sticking out of the ground. There wouldn't be a point anyways since it is an unfamiliar weapon. That would only throw Kotetsu off his game even more which would just make this sparring session even more one-sided. Valen goes over the rules with the pair and Kotetsu nods in understanding. 'We just need to hit him...' Kotetsu thinks to himself. 'Hah, easier said than done...Oh well, I'm sure I'll figure something out. It might not work this time, but eventually when I'm strong enough it should work...' As soon as Valen turned around, Kotetsu pulled a kunai from one pouch and a pair of shuriken from the other. He was tempted to throw them, but Valen-Sensei had said to wait until he had started moving again to begin the sparring session. Kotetsu would wait until Valen had made his way to the pre-determined distance in order to start working out a plan of action. Quietly to Cole, he says, "We should wait for him to come to us. He likely plans on making the first move, we can try to hit him hard before he even finishes getting here... What do you think?"

WC: 919
TWC: 1104
Travin Iburi
Travin Iburi
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Missing-Nin (D-rank)

Sat Oct 21, 2017 11:16 am
Cole waited for kotetsu to respond to his plan. "It sounds like a decent plan. My only concern is that your speed boost may not be enough to even register that Valen-Sensei has even moved. It could end up being a waste of chakra. We don't have many options of attack, especially with my knowledge of offensive techniques being essentially zero." Cole looked at Kotetsu he had thought he was kidding before and theat he knew some offensive jutsu. This would be harder than he originally thought, but he gave no sign of his thought process and instead just kept listening to what kotetsu had to say. "Something tells me it will be quite some time before we will be able to land a hit on him. Clone Jutsu would make for a decent distraction if he didn't see them all right away. The first thing we should do when we get there is survey the area to see what debris is on the training ground. Look for spots to trap or entangle him. I don't expect that we will have much luck in that area though since this is his personal training grounds. Only one way to find out though. I'll keep an eye out for other impediments that could be used for distractions and deterrents. Honestly though, I wouldn't be surprised if his first attack knocked me out." cole thought about what Kotetsu had said it gave him more information than he had before. He had to agree with Kotetsu the plan while good was probably not going to work in this situation. Cole nodded to Kotetsu “well lets see if we can think of something while we walk maybe a counter attack or somethingcole would tell Kotetsu while he walked on down the path.

It wasn't to long before cole and Kotetsu arrived at Valen's training grounds. When they first arrived cole took note of what he saw. Their was a flat stone on top of some rocks that looked like it had to of been created with a jutsu. A few bushes here and their but the place was fairly barren in the area around them. Cole knew that it was not that way at one point in time and that Valen and who ever trained him was probably the cause of that. Cole then realized that if Valen could do that then he was not some fresh chuunin and he was a powerful chuunin that probably was on jounin level. Cole knew that the plan he told Kotetsu would not work now, and that they had no idea how powerful this guy was. That did not bod well for them.

The man on the rock cole assumed was Valen. Had hair longer than coles and he wore a crimson red cloak with a high collar. Cole could also see that he had a sword probably a katana of some sort. Cole knew that their was no way of knowing what that sword could do either. His father had told him of weapons that had their own abilities that shinobi could tap into and use at their own will. With that info cole was starting to get nerves he couldn't tell you why but his hands was starting to get clammy, and he could feel a cold sweat go down his back. Its that sword cole thought to himself it has to be. Something about it cole did not like and somehow he knew that if that sword was used him and kotetsu was both dead and their was nothing either of them could do about it.

Cole then broke eye contact with the sword when Valen jumped off of the slap of rock and onto the ground. Cole watched as valens cloak flowed through the air he watched every movement Valen did trying to find a point that they could attack or a weakness if you will, but nothing showed that he could see. Valen then began to talk telling them the rules, and they only rule their was, was that they had to hit him. Cole knew that would be harder than it sounded, but he wasn't going to let his nerves get the best of him. He would give this all he had it was what he was training for and he knew that one day it would come to this. That he would have to face someone so much stronger than he was and he would have to survive. This would help him reach that point he thought to himself.

Valen then withdrew the sheath to that sword and stuck it in the ground telling cole and Kotetsu that the sword was off limits. Cole didn't know about Kotetsu but even if he was trained in kenjutsu he wouldn't pick that weapon up. Something about it gave cole the chills and he didn't like it.

"We should wait for him to come to us. He likely plans on making the first move, we can try to hit him hard before he even finishes getting here... What do you think?" Kotetsu would say snapping cole back into it. Cole looked at him and thought that it was the best plan they had at the moment. “Well I think you may have gotten me killed” cole tells Kotetsu with a half grin on his face. Even though he was nerves about Valen. Something in him wanted the fight he knew that it was the kaguya blood that flowed through hid veins. He descended from a warrior clan that loved the thrill of a battle. Cole kept it under control most days but this was a fight that he didn't know anything about, and with Valens strength cole could die in this fight. Which only made it worse than normal. “I think its about the best plan of action we have right now” cole would tell kotetsu.

Cole would then wait for Valen to make the first move, and try to counter to the best of his ability.

(WC-1004 TWC-1388)
Madrigal Kaguya
Citizen

Sat Oct 21, 2017 12:16 pm
Well this didn’t bode well for their career’s at all did it? He specifically told them that they could attack him when he moved. Now his back was turned to them and they didn’t even try to take the rainbow painted opportunity in front of them. They had a large amount of work to do it would seem. He sighed internally in the amount of time it would take a single extra step before he would kick it up to his top speed and moving back, toward the boys. He’d aim for Cole first, Because why not? He’d aim a fist at the boy’s chest, with the end result being his fist impacting the boy’s chest cavity. He’d pull his punches just enough to not kill him, but he would definitely be feeling that for a while if it hit him. Keeping up the momentum however, he’d proceed to smash his other fist straight at Kotetsu, because Faux Hawks and seven year olds shouldn’t mix, aiming for the nose at his max speed. As he hadn’t stopped moving when he struck Cole. If this punch landed the boy would begin flipping backwards, his clothes flying off with the exception of his underwear as he used a favorite prank technique, Aerial Strip. This would cause almost all of the boys clothing to fall off in a line to his flailing body. The landing would be rough as hell. He might not even get up for a few minutes, but that was fine. He’d keep a wary out for both of them, especially since with how he punched them they would be separated too far to plan together like they were trying to do before. They would need to try to rely on each other to pull this off. ‘Time to see how Kotetsu reacts to public shaming, and how Cole reacts to taking a hit so early.’ He’d think to himself before noticing his sword, his REAL one was sitting next to him in the ground. He’d sigh and, without turning his eye away from the boys, would draw the blade before tossing it, wordlessly, behind him to the top of the stone structure. Just in case..

Another interesting case about how he struck the two boys. From their positions, if they were to both look at him, they would both be looking in the same general direction of the sun. The bright orb would be vicious to look at and would make life difficult for the two boys. If they intended to attack that is. Of course if they chose to quit now then he wouldn’t blame them, opting to simply walk away from something you couldn’t win was second nature to humans after all. He’d simply look for the next batch of genin for more to train. One day he hoped to be able to spar with them while actually using his true abilities, but he doubted that would happen anytime soon. But hey, all good things in time right? They’d get there someday, with or without his help.

Of course if the two punches somehow didn’t land he’d simply be ready to react to the two of them. Well, him and the snake that was coiled underneath his high collar, ready to strike should someone try for a blindside attack.

WC: 552
TWC: 1553

AP used Stripper Flip
634 AP remaining. 
Anaphiel Hidemori
Anaphiel Hidemori
Citizen

Sun Oct 22, 2017 3:36 am
"Well I think you may have gotten me killed." Cole says to Kotetsu with a grin on his face, to which Kotetsu smirks in response. "I think it's about the best plan of action we have right now." He continues. Kotetsu on the other hand would think of other possible outcomes, but nothing would be working in his favour because the skill of Valen-Sensei is still an unknown. At the end of the day though, he would definitely be more powerful then the two Genin combined. And any mistake they make will be rewarded with pain. Most likely even things they did correctly would still end in pain because of how much the pair were outclassed. It would seem waiting was a mistake, the first mistake in what was undoubtedly going to be a night full of them. Something that Kotetsu had hesitated on and it cost him and Cole. Big time. 'Lesson number one it would seem.' Kotetsu thinks to himself. 'Next time I won't wait for him to make the next move. However it does not look like there will be a next time at this rate...' as Valen goes from one side of the training ground to the other in next to no time at all. With a punch aimed first at Cole's chest, followed by one to Kotetsu's face. As fast as Kotetsu was, for a Genin, there was no way he would be able to dodge the attack. All Kotetsu could do was sweep his arms in front of himself, throw the pair of shuriken in Valen's direction, and slice in front of him with the kunai he was holding. He wouldn't likely hit anything, but at least he would go down swinging, or so he'd hope.

Then the fist connected with his face. Pain. And flipping. Along with a side order of more pain and a separate order of more flipping. Kotetsu ended up about 25 meters away in a crumpled heap. His clothing lying on the ground stretched out in a line from where he started to where he lay. Kotetsu was not one for giving the opponent any satisfaction, but there was nothing he could do but groan for a moment or so while he picked himself back up. After a few moments, Kotetsu would manage to get back on his feet. Something was off. And it took Kotetsu a second to realise that almost everything he wore was on the ground in front of him, and he was simply standing there in his boxers. "Well...I wasn't expecting this to say the least..." He says out loud. Almost as if it was a thought spoken aloud. "Good thing the cold doesn't bother me, or this would be really unpleasant." As he says this he'll make a dash to his belongings, specifically, his pouches of ninja tools, since those were really the only offensive options at his disposal right now. If he manages to avoid being attacked during that dash, he will pick up the pouch and ready another kunai to defend himself with.

WC: 512
TWC: 1616
Travin Iburi
Travin Iburi
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Missing-Nin (D-rank)

Sun Oct 22, 2017 12:34 pm
Cole waited for Valen to make a move. That was a mistake he had underestimated his speed. He knew that he would be fast but he didn't think he could be that fast. Cole was able to see Valen leave but lost him somewhere in between. All cole could think to do was to brace for impact so he leaned forward and threw him forearms up crossing them in front of him. He hoped it would be enough, but he didn't know if he was going to get hit by a jutsu or a punch. It turns out it was a punch cole heard before he felt or saw the bones crack in his forearms. Then he saw Valen, as coles feet dug little grooves in the dirt as he slid back. This gave him an advantage as he saw Kotetsu flipping threw the air and cloths flying off of him. Well im glad im not him he hit him so hard his cloths flew off cole thinks to himself as he comes to a stop falling to one knee.

He saw Valen stand by the sword and then throw it to the top of the stone slab. This is my chance cole thinks to himself. Being a kaguya his bones heal almost instantly it wasn't the first time he had broken a bone, but it knew that it was the rest of his body he needed to protect. When Valen picked up the sword and threw it cole stood up and made two clones of him self placing one in front of him and one behind him. He would have the clone in front move to the right of him while having the clone behind him almost connect with coles back to stay hidden. Cole would then use the dance of the willow jutsu pushing bones out of his body. Palms, elbows, knees and other smaller bones through out his body. While he did this he had the clone mimic the action as well. He knew that this would not fool someone one Valens level and that he would know which one cole was, but cole was hoping that Valen didn't see the clone behind him. It would be difficult to see it with the way he had positioned it. However for kotetsu it would be easy to see the third clone.

Cole made a break for it running beside his clone, and making sure the one behind him kept out of site. Once cole was with in 15 feet he would use the Body Flicker jutsu to try and get behind Valen, and letting the clone take his spot next to the other clone. He hopped that Valen would see him, but he still wan't sure of Valens skills. Once behind Valen cole would stop and do a spinning jump were his body would be completely in the sun but still close enough for Valen to see him clearly. Cole would then try to stab Valen in the shoulder to avoid any vital wounds. After all he was just suppose to hit him. Cole hopped that this would work but their was to many variables in his plan. He knew that the best chance for it to work would be for kotetsu to attack from the front with him but they was to far away from each other. So he just hoped that kotetsu would attack as well. 

AP-200-5-10-20=165
(WC-570 TWC-1958)
jutsu used
Clone jutsu AP- 5
Body flicker AP-10
dance of the willow AP- 20
Shin
Citizen
Stat Page :

Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default

Mon Oct 23, 2017 1:38 am
How interesting today had been for the stitched and scarred albino, it had started off like any other, with Kenshin training in one of the less used training grounds of Hoshi....in fact, it was the very same one in which he had given that unmotivated Genin Valen a lesson on the true harshness of this world. He had of course done this by destroying the boy in a spar, showing him that no matter how powerful his little sword was he was still but a minnow in the ocean, and unless he actively tried to improve himself the bigger and stronger fish would devour him in a heartbeat. He hadn't exactly seen much of the dark prince since their first encounter, but he had heard that he had managed to become a Chunin, a fact that made him believe the little lesson that he beat into the teens body had actually taken root. 

Where it started to get interesting though, was when he felt the familiar chakra signature of Valen approaching the training grounds...although he could feel another chakra signature right on top of him...how strange. Now, usually Kenshin would have simply continued to train, but he was actually more than a little interested in seeing just how much the dark haired young man had grown since their first meeting, so he had chosen to suppress his own chakra signature and hide within the dilapidated church on the edge of the training grounds. He would observe the familiar looking young man as he moved to stand atop the remains of the stone slab that he had created this morning. Thankfully it seemed that Valen didn't remember that the stone slab from their original meeting had actually been destroyed, as Kenshin had used his Earth Manipulation to turn it into a statue, before slicing said statue in half with his his chakra scalpels.

If he had remembered those details then perhaps he would have realised that the stone slab that was there now was new, but he didn't, and that worked in Kenshin's favour. He had to admit though, he wa more than a little shocked to see a small snake stick its head out of Valen's red cloak, before once more retreating into it. How interesting...that snake must have been the source of the secondary chakra signature that he was feeling, so...Valen was a snake summoner, and he was using his summons in such an interesting way. Seeing this brought a small smile to Kenshin's scarred face, Valen had gone from a complacent child ignorant of the true nature of the world to a shinobi that was prepared to face said darkness in a matter of months, and honestly...it almost made Kenshin proud...almost. 

He was sure that if he was Valen's teacher he would be proud, but he wasn't, he was simply somebody who adjusted the course that he was on ever so slightly. As he was thinking this he would feel two more chakra signatures approaching the training grounds, both of them were miniscule compared to both his and Valens, but one of them was familiar to Kenshin. It belonged to that kid he had taught Water Release too only a couple of days ago, Kotetsu if he remembered right, the other though he didn't know in any way.  Kotetsu looked the same as he remembered, the new kid though looked...different. he had a long mane of white hair that cascaded down his back, and what appeared to be some form of tribal tattoo's on his face...hmm, interesting. Well, whatever, it's not like he really cared much about people's appearances. 

The Chunin would watch in amusement as Valen stepped off the slab of stone when the two finally managed to arrive at the training grounds, no doubt having been waiting for the two. How very interesting it was listening to Valen’s words,he was actually almost tempted to try grabbing hold of the sword to see how it would fare in his twisted mind...hmm, actually, would there be anything left for the sword to twist...probably not, but now he was curious. He had to admit, it was quite hard not to laugh as he watched Valen tear the two obviously fresh shinobi apart in their little fight...why, it almost reminded Kenshin of the time that he had done the same to Valen...hmm, if he hadn't been proud of the young man's growth before then he was now. 

Oh my...just watching this was getting his blood boiling...this one sided fight, the way Valen was toying with his opponents...he really wanted to test the Akari's growth for himself.

"Heh...why not, let's be a bit dramatic, shall we?" Kenshin would ask himself lightly as he made his way over to the large doors of the dilapidated church he was hiding within, both Valen and the two boys only around ten meters in front of said doors.

The stitched and scarred Uzumaki would allow his chakra to rush to the surface as he harshly kicked the large doors open, the old and slightly rotted wood splintering and flying outwards from the force of said kick. A dark and vicious grin would appear on his face as he looked out at the three sparring shinobi, the threads within his body writhing and crawling beneath his skin in anticipation.

As soon as the doors were opened his chakra would flow out of his body like a flood, forming into a being that had not been seen since his days as a Genin....and it had changed quite a bit since then. Where once his Display of Power had been a silver humanoid skeleton with glowing red eyes, it was now a deep grey with a purple aura surrounding it. The skeletal being had gotten much skinnier, and it's arms were extremely long and spindly...and it almost appeared that two extra sets of arms were growing out of its back.

This change was due entirely to the change in Kenshin's way of thinking since his Genin days,almost serving to show just how deeply corrupted he now was by the darkness within his heart. 

"Why hello there Valen, long time no see" Kenshin would say, his tone almost unreadable due to the constantly fluctuating emotions in the tone, although the two that were easiest to identify were amusement and bloodlust, a strange combination to be sure.

"I hope you don't mind me taking over for these two , I wish to see just how much you've managed to improve" he would say as the massive ethereal being around him gave a deep and inhuman chuckle.

“And as you can see, these two are not exactly in any condition to continue fighting anyway” Kenshin would say with a dark chuckle as he glanced at the two frozen Genin. Neither of them would be able to handle the killing intent that he was letting loose right now, and as such would be frozen in place, being bombarded by visions of their own deaths, and each death would be more gruesome and painful than the last

WC: 1195
Madrigal Kaguya
Citizen

Fri Oct 27, 2017 1:26 pm
Valen raised an eyebrow at the kaguya as he created the two clones. Considering he had never taken his eyes off of the boys he watched him to this task clearly but this wasn’t the thing that interested Valen. The boy was trying to fool him with normal clones. Which by itself, wouldn’t necessarily be a bad thing as Valen could still make mistakes. Said mistakes were however difficult to make when one witnesses someone create illusory copies of themselves and proceeds to charge at them...In sand...As such the footsteps of only one of them would be visible toward the keen eyed Valen. As such the moment Cole tried to body flicker behind him, trying to run past him at high speed Valen would be more than capable of knowing exactly where Cole was. Not just because of the clone blunder, but because Cole’s speed even when body flickered wouldn’t be anywhere close to Valen’s reaction time of 215, nor would it be even close to Valen’s top speed without his bloodline activated of 125. As such Valen would simply snap a kick up and, careful to avoid the bones jutting out of the boy’s body, would kick the Kaguya straight at Kotetsu, hard. With Coles unique physiology he knew he could survive the kick with no issue. But he would be in a great amount of pain since he aimed that kick for the groin. At that point it would simply be a matter of him getting back up again. Valen was about to press the new advantage before lecturing the Kaguya on making sure the jutsu he was going to use would work in their surroundings.

Then Kenshin arrived.

Valen turned his eyes immediately toward the old church the moment the man kicked the doors open and his eyes widened considerably at the appearance of the man who smashed him around on the fields not too long ago. A chakra construct appearing around the man, showing his intent and desire for a fight. The two genin would more than likely be frozen and fear and be forced to see visions of their own deaths over and over in multiple different ways. Valen himself was able to resist the effects but knew Kenshin wanted a reaction. As such Valen would immediately, and without taking his eyes off his fellow chunin, move toward the top of the stone slab. There was about 10 meters between him and the stitched and scarred shinobi, but the height of the slab helped with that as well. So he would have plenty of time to reach his blade and grasp it before reaching up to his full height and utilizing his own Display. A great crimson serpent would coil defensively around the boy garbed in similarly coloured clothing. The great snake would seemingly have countless scales and piercing golden snake like eyes that bore down toward the Display that Kenshin himself was releasing.

The long black fangs on his own chakra manifestation would seemingly gleam as the snake hissed at the strangely malformed creature that was proof of Kenshin’s desire for a fight. “Why hello there Valen. Long time no see.” He would say. This would prompt Valen to activate his Golden Eye. The bloodlust and and amusement were clear even from here and Valen knew this would end in a fight. He was determined to give it a much different end than last time though. “Indeed it has been a long time Kenshin. I hope you’ve gotten stronger, I certainly have.” He would reply coolly, his eyes leveling a frigid gaze toward the man. The manifestation of his snake would hiss and snap it’s jaws at the creature Kenshin was displaying. It was obvious it wanted to jump at it. They probably needed to be closer to cause that to happen though but he wouldn’t easily move from this position. He had the high ground after all, why give it away?

“I certainly don’t mind. It would be a lovely show for them if they survive watching it.” He would reply after Kenshin’s next few sentences. Outwardly he was as cool as anyone could remember Valen being, confident and collected. But internally he was worried. Kenshin was powerful as hell the last time he’d seen him and this time he seemed itching for a fight. This was worrisome as he couldn’t let the two genin be harmed. Kenshin wouldn’t hurt them would he? No purposefully, no Valen knew that much. The man was a chunin of the village after all, but with the amount of bloodlust the man was radiating accidents could happen. His mind went toward his seal. ‘Will I need to use it here?’ He asked himself. He didn’t want to if he could avoid it, but it might give him a very much needed advantage over the man if he could pull it off. Oh if only he had an attack he could reliably hit with a range. The bow he had when he did Kotetsu’s exam was still not ready yet and as such he couldn’t utilize it here. Despite the massive advantage it would have given him with this vantage point.

“Last time I started off the dance. How about you lead this time? My sturdy friend.” He would say, keeping himself ready to move at a moment’s notice to react to whatever Kenshin might do.

WC: 867
TWC: 2420
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum